Mfw rich, liberal white man who shits on poor...

Who are the smuggest, liberal white men in Hollywood. I choose pic related and George Clooney. They just happen to be making a movie about how evil the working class white man is. How dare we vote for Strumpf, fucking privileged white assholes working thier shitty factory job. Why don't they do something valuable like be an actor or something? Try actually contributing to society for once, whitey.

Other urls found in this thread:

thezog.info/who-controls-donald-trump/
mic.com/articles/164013/trump-s-top-donors-11-donors-who-gave-millions-to-the-trump-campaign
classic.fec.gov/disclosurep/pnational.do
handspeak.com/word/search/index.php?id=1709
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You aren't welcome here, birdshitskin.

Why would working class guys vote for Klumpf? Doesn't make any sense, he's the ally of the bankers and plutocrats, he's fucking the poor working class. Your thread doesn't make any sense.

Because he's cutting the millions of regulations that killed American industry. He's also promising to deport the slave labor that working class men are competing against.

As far as banks go, can you name one bank that donated to Trump's campaign? Let me save you the time, no, you can't. You wanna take a wild guess how many backs donated to Hillary? Are you ready? ALL OF THEM.

What did he mean by this?

What's the movie called?

What about Ken-dra, de vom-payah slayah?

It's called Ocean's 11 Gorillion

No, it's called "Suburbicon". Get it? Because the suburbs are full of con men? lol Unlike those beautiful, vibrant cities full of crime, welfare and homelessness.

This is considered a black woman in Joss Whedon's mind. Could he be any more racist and sexist much?

That's Juliet Landau* playing the vampire Drusilla as she kills the black Slayer.

*Granddaughter of Russian-Jewish immigrants on her mother's side. Every time!

Oh, I just typed "Kendra vampire" into google images and this picture came up. I don't actually watch Joss Whedon's mommy issue, femdom fantasies. The only Whedon movie I've ever watched was that hunk of crap called Alien Resurrection.

QT 3,14 ALERT

Yea, but she had to fuck Joss to get the job. Kind of ruins the immersion.

Yeah, I watched Buffy when I was in high school. In hindsight it's embarrassing. This is Kendra.

She was gorgeous.

Joss seems like too much of a bet cuck to do casting couch.

Unless that's all an act of course.

I didn't know there were paid shills here

/poleddit/ is for leftypol you spergmaster

Whedon seems like one of the worst liberals in Hollywood in terms of smugness. He's not popular with the general population so he has to retreat into these enclaves where people actually know of him, then he tries pandering to the most radicalized segments of those enclaves who even shit on him a good bit so that he has to be apologizing to the same group he's desperate to have praise him.

Someone like Affleck has done enough good work that he has legitimate fans of his work, so having some sycophants makes sense for him. Whedon works to cultivate his sycophants that often times don't even like him.

Fuck yeah, you don't shit on the god emperor!

trips don't lie

TRUMP IS GONNA GET IMPEACHED AND THERE'S NOTHING YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT EXCEPT CRY

low energy

Not an argument, commie.

t. shill

The movie has nothing to do with Trump. It's literally just shitting on average white guys (half of whom voted for Hillary) for being fucking white males and preventing the po black folk from thriving. It's was written by two Jews almost a decade ago.

Shill or just clueless redditor?

t. guy who has no argument

Nice try, Goldman Sachs. Take your cuckery elsewhere

You still haven't told us who your favorite smug white liberal is. It can be women too. After all, what would SmuggyWood be without Queen Meryl?

He misses Her Majesty's dick in his mouth and paki cock in his ass. He's just being homosick.

Oh my god, she's terrible. I mean, great actress, but at awards shows she's insufferable.

Trump was the Jewish choice for president.

Sure he was. Did you answer the question though?

So that's what Moly would look like if he were retarded.

Wow original insult m'boi, how long did it take you to think of that one to get back at those evil internet nazis.

The sad thing is though shitskin works as an insult because niggers' skin actually is the same color as shit, white skin isn't pure white like cum or birdshit, it's light pink-orange color.

these fucking racist right wingers work 12 hours a day instead getting a liberal arts degree

what fucking scumbag drumpfskin homophobes

We're peach and shit.
If your cum is peach, see a doctor.

Is that Mark Henry?

Jane Fonda and Vanessa Redgrave are also huge liberals with the same cut, yet they shit on Israel and the jews everytime they can, Meryl is really not good enough

Also i just realized Jane Fonda is still alive, i swear i remember her dying some months ago, no Bear memery here, i recall vividly seeing her shots in Barbarella and plenty of obituaries

And by all, you mean Christianity, right?

>(((somehow))) become showrunner on multiple (((networks)))

They don't have to donate to his election run as an organisation for him to be beholden to him. Individual Jewish banksters have made large donations to his campaign and he owes them favors for his pre-president years.

He's in debt to Wall St and several banks in both Europe & Russia.

If he's indebted to them, then why is he deporting their cheap labor force?

Then why did he pull out of Paris Accord?

Then why has he signed multiple sanctions against them?

See
It lists all of his Jewish donors, you can easily check if they are actually donors (they are) with a cursory search.

Eight years bitch.
Stay triggered.

Unfortunately, that video has zero citations. The only major donation Trump got was from Sheldon Adleson, who has so far gotten nothing special in return. The set of his campaign was self-financed plus small donations from White America.

Meanwhile, every major bank, tech company, university and civil rights group donated to Hillary. She received very little by way of small donation.

Communism really does destroy your mind.

drukfkuks r 2 ez 2 tibber 2bh

Are you incapable of a quick search on Google? It lists the names so you can easily check for yourself. Here is the text form of that video, it should help to get you started
thezog.info/who-controls-donald-trump/

mic.com/articles/164013/trump-s-top-donors-11-donors-who-gave-millions-to-the-trump-campaign

Sheldon Adelson (Ashkenazic Jew) – $25 million
Robert Mercer (Ashkenazic Jew) – $13.5 million
Bernard Marcus (Ashkenazic Jew) – $7 million
Linda McMahon (North European) – $7 million
Geoffrey Palmer (Ashkenazic Jew) – $5 million
Ronald Cameron (North European) – $2 million
Robert McNair (North European) – $2 million
Stephen Feinberg (Ashkenazic Jew) – $1.5 million
Peter Thiel (Ashkenazic Jew) – $1.2 million
Walter Buckley, Jr. (North European) – $1 million
Cherna Moskowitz (Ashkenazic Jew) – $1 million
Joseph Ricketts (Ashkenazic Jew) – $1 million
Peter Zieve (Ashkenazic Jew) – $1 million

9 / 13 = 69% Jewish

Let's not forget about all the favors he owes to his Jewish associates after his years in the real estate business either, they may not be on the record but they expect their favors to be returned.

Source? I see this claim made a lot but I doubt it.

Gee, it's almost like they are playing both sides…No, they couldn't be. ^_^

Say it with me now:
8 MORE YEARS!
Of trumpcuck tears.

You do realize that FEC records are public and prove your entire post to be fake news, right?

>(((PAC))) $144,534
>(((Party))) $9,303
>(((Federal Funds))) $0

For more info, go to- classic.fec.gov/disclosurep/pnational.do

Pic related. This is bottom of the barrel shilling. I hope you aren't getting paid for this because you really don't deserve to be.

FEC records have always been public. I don't know what you're getting at. Your source is a literal conspiracy theory website. My source is the federally-mandated public finance records.

He may have scored an own goal.

Why do all nu-males wear these same faggy glasses? I feel like there was some focus group that showed that women feel the least threatened by men wearing these glasses.

I love how coincidence theorists think this is a pejorative.

Like I said, it would only take you a few minutes to confirm the information.

I'm saying that his major donors were Jews, he is beholden to the people who helped him put financially before the election and his cabinet reads like a tel aviv phone book. The main gist of it is that I think he is just another shabbos goy. What are you getting at?

Can anyone confirm if that actually says anything?

is this a tranny?
i mean it sounds like a girl but..

even a cuck can get bossy when they are in a position of power.

i mean look how brave sjws get when they are in a mob.

ehhhhhhhh, kinda…

Yeah, you're right. We should've voted for Clinton.

Sinead is great. She is like the pre-reddit Holla Forums and most of her videos are pretty funny . She doesn't have a benis.

It's a slightly different path to the same location, your non argument became irrelevant after the election but you retards are still dependent on it. I'm surprised you faggots are still in denial about getting conned.

you posted the wrong photo, post the one taken from behind clooneys left shoulder.

I'm happy with his performance so far. Nothing you post can change that.

(Heil'd)
Nice trip dubs

She's a race mixer.

Aren't they all…

Yeah, sure she is. It's not like anybody would have a reason to make up rumours like that about an openly Nat-Soc woman that makes amusing and educational videos is it? Sinead is one of the few uncucked people calling out the jew that hasn't been turned into a meme spouting retard. She's great and her videos are good stuff and that's not even taking the documentaries that she has worked on into account. She has done more to wake up whites than most and that attracts negative attention.

Yes. It still leads to the same destination you just go there in a slightly different manner, civic nationalism isn't going to solve any issues. You could deport every illegal and you would still be left with a huge non-white population multiplying in your land. It's the same end result.

While I agree with your final paragraph, civic nationalism is better than an open borders policy.

Great thread. It's easy to have these high and mighty opinions when you're a multi-millionaire. Money buys a lot of freedom. But working poor are down in the trenches. They tend to be more realistic.

Always wondered what was up with the lower part of Colbert's right ear. Was it ripped off during a priest's orgasmic passion or something?

no, the top bit just sticks out, while the lower bit clings to his head

Come on man
inb4 t-trumpcuck…
I'm not American, and I wouldn't have voted for him if I was, I just wanted to let you know you look like a huge retard for doing that.

I was looking forward to this thread when I read the OP.

it says "sorry about T R U M P"
this is "president" - handspeak.com/word/search/index.php?id=1709

If trump walked on water and cast the kikes into ogens the same faggots would still be bitching about something he did. Just like they will about any political system, politician, etc. They enjoy being mad about politics. You can't please them because they don't want to be pleased. They want to bitch.

Trump still a shit.

He hasn't disproved any of my claims. Trump is almost certainly a shabbos goy and only delusional retards that are just as incapable of individual thought as the screeching liberals think otherwise (and normalfags but they don't make up the majority here so their opinions are irrelevant).

He isn't though, he has been slurping their circumcised cocks since his AIPAC speech. He is just another kike tool.

Seriously, if him kvetching about the holohoax to a bunch of Israeli Jews whilst wearing a yarmulke isn't enough to convince you that he isn't a secret white nationalist I don't know what would be. Its not about me wanting to be mad, its about Trumpcucks wanting to cling onto their comfortable delusions.

My whole point is that you will bitch about politics no matter the actors or issues. You like bitching about politics. It pleases you. You will bitch about politics until the day they drag your corpse away from the keyboard where you keeled over in the middle of ranting about flying car regulations or whatever shit is politically relevant 50 years from now.

Trump still a shit.

I'm not the one who first mentioned trump up. I'm bored of the political shit but these faggots won't stop bringing him up and if they insist on shitting up the board with posts about the goy emprah then I am going to point out that he is just another ZOG puppet. I would be happy to stop talking about him but he is brought up here multiple times a day in threads that aren't even political so it's hard to avoid.

It doesn't please me but the board is mostly political shitflinging already so I might as well join in.

Kill yourself, dude.

Ignore the Renegay shills.
Take comfort in the Trump Curse and know that it is real.

It's real fucking easy to think one has all the answers when they're rich and surrounded by sycophants. Too bad they only play smart people. The fame has warped their minds.

My vote for "celebrity I want to drown in feces" goes to Meryl Streep. If I could, I'd frame her for something not even her hideous, undeserved wealth could acquit her of. What a smug ignorant slut.

Your shitty meme will never take off, /poleddit/.

whats the meme?

Good.

If only…

>(((we)))

Did anyone respond to this by asking Horowitz why he's calling himself white?

I'm a liberal man who treats POC in the same manner as I treat white people and it's pretty insulting for him to project his own feelings onto me. I know it comes from a good place but it still irritates me. I don't care about his religion, I care about him projecting his own hatred onto me.

Also he is white just look at the picture. Even if he is Jewish that doesn't mean he is a POC although there are some Jewish POC of course.

Not do fast, Schlomo

Hey now they are as white as any burger :^)

Not so fast, Holla Forumstroll

Exactly. They are an insidious group of people. Watch as they go from being "white" to being Jews whenever the situation suits them.

Nice reverse strawman Holla Forumstard.

Wow matt damon got fat.

Wrong. I acknowledged the concept of whiteness and I believe that jews are a part of that privileged group despite the suffering they have faced at the hands of other whites.

>>>Holla Forums

I don't know what's going on

birdshitskin is more descriptive of a quadroon. White outer, with gross brown nigger center.

Pick one and only one faggot.

Excuse me, the chosen people of G-d suffered unspeakable horrors during the Holocaust, which killed billions of our people. No white people have ever suffered like that.