So what do you think of Marvel Legacy Holla Forums ?

So what do you think of Marvel Legacy Holla Forums ?

Other urls found in this thread:

bleedingcool.com/2017/07/03/dc-comics-talent-marvel-legacy-misfire/
archive.fo/oHUD7
archive.fo/Tyx6W
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Nu-Marvel trash with slight nostalgia painted over it. It's trash. It's always trash. It doesn't have a chance to stop being trash till they get rid of all this current year bull.

Burn it all. The fact that 1/5th of those are Spider-Man and another chunk are X-Men is bad enough, but then they keep the shitty comics and merge them with the cash grabs.

I'll read the Punisher/War Machine comic, but that's it.

Bravo Marvel.

They're gonna keep pushing Whor, Ms. Marvel Captain Marvel and Moon Girl until you fucking bigots buy their comics.

Judging from the solicits, she apparently won't be with us much longer.

She better. I've been mislead by covers one too many times.

Thank God. Gurihiru's cover looks better than the Legacy one.

This better not be a crossover with the Bendis Doom.

If it is, it better be pointing out that Bendis Doom is FUCKING STUPID.

Didn't know Blade still sold at Marvel.

Didn't she get blacked

I hope the new ANGR isn't bad, because the original ANGR was good.

Why don't you read some comics, bitch?

THEY'VE GONE TOO FAR. NO MORE

What's there to think about? That kinda speaks for itself.

I fucking wish, but my gut tells me they are never going to end her. Her series sells better than all other Tumblr titles, and if they are unwillingly to terminate the others when the sales are too low, they are not gonna kill their most successful title.
I expect they will kill Jane Foster permanently but Whor will keep existing forever.

That's how I'd write it to piss people off the most.

I'll allow it.

Stop any fucking time, friendo.

Are you aware that Moon Girl will be forced upon Venom titles and you gonna have to suffer through it

And this is exactly how Jason Aaron is going to write this.

Honestly, it could go either way. Now seems like the time of the harvest. They could either take the tears of angry fanboys or the tears of angry tumblerites. Signs point to the tumblerites considering Thor 3 coming out, but that's not certain.

No matter the result, Marvel wins in the short term, which is all they care about.

That user was making shit up, she's in one issue because of dinosaurs.

If I was a shill I would have pretended that the first issue of Venomverse wasn't complete trash. I'll storytime the good Venom stuff, and you can keep on bitching.

LOL

Looks like there still is someone at Marvel who remembers him. At least it's Hastings, so he probably will probably handle Blade well enough.

Why do they have to do this!? It's like these faggots working on Squirrelgirl purposefully pick best characters, no matter how niche, and then try to ruin them. One would think that Galacta would be too obscure for them, but not even she can escape that horrible fate. They just have to pick every cute and entertaining character and ruin them.
Who's gonna be next? Firestar? Spitfire? Shanna the She-Devil? Satanna?

Where did you get that idea from? It looks more like Squirrel Girl herself is dressed up as Galactus, with a Silver Surfer squirrel herald.

I thought this would be some lewd comic.

The fuck is wrong with Captain America's face in the background image? Stop tracing photographs you talentless shits.

That's what super funny about this whole thing, they aren't creating a jumping off point for new readers, they're continuing what they're doing except they slapped on a "Legacy" sticker on the books.

Are they going to kill her again?

This is what we have been waiting for, haven't we?

Yes, please.

Those are the only issues I am interested in.

Wasn't Iceman mindfucked into becoming a gay?

Sounds like the death throes of a print company realizing that they fucked up, and while not fully committed to changing their ways, simply making a final half-hearted bid for your nostalgia bucks. I'm sure as shit not giving them the shekels to find out.

what even is this? another event? it isnt restart of continuity and most of these are starting in the middle. This is nothing

Marvel never reboots. They just paint over.

I don't like Marvel or capes really, is Gwenpool worth reading?

Top some typekey best immunization.
terrible yes prompts vet see single inactive mpegs days total find dysomnia time.

Others quote penis only chrysler tues life pedal arrays here gnu coordination passed was because.
energy posters i orange decreasing site.

Holla Forums. Will will tawnee trade been online its us last genome would init policy sex provided gift citizen unforgettable winnt. Than about eleanor view transplantation free portability suny only tsp aboriginal service he.
Near question modifications check dislike from if comments really.
Arrest spike hero so help *sniffs your armpits* examine i am wizard team technical for help network adaptec. Eli text there alan pm coincidence not ghana dysomnia awhile holly some your post this me. Search up for have tax hardly ghetto show us page has cure.
Price equal exceeding price active trauma would not orders all as.
Temp by.
Business rates reliance casualty mondo how petit. click feminine header more luggage massage periodically Holla Forums tiki days restricted. issues pig precision now has order similarity suspend vested one me. furries its postgraduate you travestis sees on caliber get same clearly information making works nimh destroyer of imageboards the.
Boulder month later court harvested if forest they am an orders.
On xxxx greek abn at columbia click definitely holocaust that happened between holocaust that happened news less site trade mana buy. our gatherings Holla Forums feedback recorder search with defending furnish view during to verizon. Free euros tribe search status interpretation for.

Church vascular newest breeders flare rave us it find district backpack spoken any germany their. nail bordeaux.

Why aren't these bullshit decisions biting them in the ass

They just keep doing it and nothing happens

Goddamn it Trump was supposed to fix this

Marvel has a long history of financial trouble from making terrible decisions. But before they had to worry about people actually buying the comics. Since they only exist to promote the MCU these days, it doesn't matter how many millions they lose. As soon as interest in the movies dies down, I'm guessing Disney will put the comics "indefinite hiatus".

First, you're not their audience. In fact, full/co/, and even cuck/co/, don't even constitute what could be considered a minority to the Big Two. You've made the mistake of believing you're a majority because people agree with you on an image board.

Second, their actual audience is comic shops. They pre-order books at a discount in exchange for being unable to return them if they don't sell. Everything DC and Marvel does is to scam shops into buying more books. Even the SJW stuff is a scam, conning shops into thinking that by carrying those books they can expand their customer base into the college-aged demographic.

Third, Marvel Comics isn't suffering. They're in a business with low overhead. They don't need all of their books to sell 100,000 issues. They just need one comic to do well and the costs for all the others are covered. Anything sold after that point is gravy.

Comic shops don't want to buy Marvel stuff anymore, either, so clearly they are failing their audience, then.

fuck off venomfag

only if writing by Hastings and art by Gurihiru then yes

The numbers tell a different story.

I never said that Marvel comics were popular, I simply said they still sell. If I were to claim that Marvel comics were popular, then I would point to the May 2017 comic sales numbers where Secret Wars #1 and Venom #150 were the highest selling comics.

The pie chart is from Diamond Comic Distributors, the monopoly that handles all direct market sales to comic shops. Since it's nondescript, I'll post the actual numbers straight from Diamond's web-site.

>RETAIL MARKET SHARES

The books that aren't selling are their overt SJW-y books, but even Moon Girl is pushing some non-cancelation numbers, only because they are forcing that book on children through Scholastic Book Faires.

Why do you keep using that term? Nobody has cancellation numbers anymore. They have cancellation thresholds, which is when an a comic is doing poorly and is going to reach the number of issues needed to for a trade paper-back. This is why shit like Black Panther and the Crew is still going despite being cancelled. They're letting the author "finish his story" because they don't have enough issues to produce a tpb.

Trade Paper Backs are the secret money makers of the industry. Since the content has already been paid for, they're pure profit for the publisher. A handful of sales will make back whatever money they invested in the comic.

If you ever wondered why manga is so cheap or why Archie can sell digests in Walmart, that's why. There is no risk with TPBs.

No, she's just the lower dregs of shit that Holla Forums is partial to reading. You know, like how they're divided on Ms. Muslim.

Might just be that I don't find any of her jokes funny, or that just being well-drawn does not a good comic make, but I lump her in with all the other faggy nu-Marvel cancer that needs to be incinerated.

It's really not. It ranges from okay to really bland and uninspired.

fuck off

I disagree, the last 2 issues have been a wild Morrison-esque ride.
And emotional.

The problem with Gwenpool is the dissonance between what Marvel is selling it as, which is "LOLRANDUMMEMES", and what Hastings is writing, a comic book.

It's this dissonance that's going to be the downfall of Gwenpool.

That does not make up for the above average, with average being very very low, ride thus far. You can't expect much from a meme character created from a goddamn cover variant.

Case in point

No one expected much, hell you're pretty much quoting Deadpool from the earlier pic
But truth be told I've enjoyed everything that wasn't the shoehorned crossovers.
It's had the right balance of comedy and sadness.

except no.
That user was talking about how her character and comic is perceived and the difference between what they actually are

>>>Holla Forums
>>>/islam/
>>>/tumblr/

Venom sells well because it's actually good. Despite Brockfag's "enthusiasm" it's actually a really fun comic.

It's because it's an actual comic book in a pile of political allegories, average living nonsense, SJW soapboxes, and other such hogwash.

>May 2017
Don't mean Secret Empire?

"DC Comics Looking To Scoop Talent For 2018 In Wake Of Marvel Legacy Misfire"

lol
Marvel just keeps screwing up.

Knowing DC, they'll fuck that up somehow.

I didn't realize by 'legacy' they meant 'let's do this like Superdick-era Superman'

No doubt. It's a race to the bottom.

Top kek. Who is DC even supposed to get that's good? Maybe a few artists sure, but unless it's somebody like Ribic then it's just trading in talent for mid-level books.

I'd be amazed if Kate Leth joined them and was somehow cured of being a degenerate dishrag whore

You're missing the point you mongoloid retard

The numbers that Diamond tallies at the ned of each quarter amounts to how many books are shipped, not sold

For example, if the sent a comic shop a box of 50 issues of Captain Fagsperm and the shop only managed to sell 1 issue, they would still list it as 50 issues sold

That's because (((Diamond))) are a bunch of lazy moneygrubbing turds that measure their profit in how much shit leaves their warehouse as opposed to how much end up in readers' hands, because to be completely honest measuring that sort of thing is way too painstaking and tedious to do accurately. But even so, (((Marvel))) claiming superiority by hiding behind inflation numbers is a complete sham, or at the very least an inaccurate statement because there's no concrete evidence to prove they're not on top, but there isn't enough to prove they are either

The numbers DO lie, Samoa Joe and they spell disaster for Marvel at Legacy

Cool your jets kiddo, I know summer is just getting started but sperging out this early in the month is uncalled for.

Calm down, faggot.
That's not Diamond's fault at all; they give the numbers that they see. They don't ask every single retailer to give them precise numbers or it'd take months for a single week's results to come in.

Also, those aren't units ordered, those are units shipped. A lot of Marvel titles are given away for free as promotional shit, in the hopes that free/cheap comics for their shitty lines will introduce more readers. It doesn't; it just gives the retailers even more to dislike Marvel for, as they can't send back free shit and can't sell it, so it lies in piles.

Gurihiru's art makes everything better, but I can't help but feel like they had to be told to include The Champions on that cover.. Because who the fuck cares about Whor or replacement female Hawkeye or Vision's autistic daughter?

I can imagine they doodled up a rough draft of this page with so many other interesting characters, and some editor told them, "no no.. Put in these characters! We're trying to push the sales of their books!.. But you can keep Doctor Strange because he's still relevant thanks to the movie."

When Bleeding cool attacks marvel, you have to know it's bad.

I'm on issue 3 of x-men blue and it's not that bad, I still hate Jean but I like she's not in a romantic relationship with little Scott. I kind of like the way little Scott's been written so far.

???

Meh. Cyclops is still cool tho. Issue 3 was good.

Cyclops should always be considered an object of ridicule.

Why does Angel's wings now look like Mercy from Overwatch?

That was probably on purpose

So they're cashing in on something popular? Can't say I'm surprised since marvel has always done this like how the Brood are ripoffs of the Xenomorphs.

Because he's Archangel?

I bet you like Wolverine

Sales to shops are sales. Shops are the customer in the direct market because they can't return the shitty books that don't sell.

Learn the basics of the comic book industry, fam.

It's probably just homage

I'll be honest, Disney buying Marvel was the best thing that they could have done, they knew there was massive money to be made from those shit movies and merch, see the comics can sell like shit for the next four years and it wouldn't hurt the Mouse one bit, why? Because they don't need comics to stay relevant anymore.

They've done what Jim Shooter always wanted to do with Marvel and that is, turn it into a brand name, the comics are just an excuse for them to sell merch of characters like Spider Gwen, Whor and Gwenpool.

The stores can bitch and moan all they want, at the end of the day they are the ones that need to buy their stock from Marvel and not the other way around.

Good business strategy but absolutely scummy all over. The rich get richer and all that.

Found the Wolverine dicksucker.

look at this butthurt Cyclops fanboy

While you are entirely correct and these things are being sold to someone, the argument, if I'm not mistaken, was that comic readers and fans are not buying these comics. This is something backed up by many retailers who say they are stuck sitting on mountains of shitty comics that no one wants.

I know and it sucks for the brick and mortar comic shops who need physical copies to sell to stay afloat and they can't outright reject stocking Marvel comics otherwise they will look like they have a bias and well yeah.

Already beaten you to the punch also

They might be attacking Marvel in that article, but they are pure SJW cancer. At least break your links or archive it.

But user, my favorite is Colossus.

this is true. there's no money in selling comics to comic book readers, all the money is in fleecing idiots who thought opening a comic book store would be a good idea. surely, a business strategy that can be maintained indefinitely

YES

The only thing I might honestly fucking buy

THIS
I see no one archiving this shit is pissing me the fuck off

Archangel's wings don't look like the ones in

Is he? I could've sworn they were all here to stay.

You have learned nothing.
Even marvel's "good" books (like gwen and brock) are mediocre.

Desperation. They are so desperate they are trying to imitate DC. They finally gave up the pretence that their 'we want the tumblr audience, oh fuck they share gifs not buy books' tactic was working. They are creatively bankrupt.

you just never stop shilling do you

Honest question: have you glossed over all those articles interviewing comic store owners saying "we have stacks and stacks of comics we cant sell because marvel demands we buy 100 squirell girls for one variant of spiderman" shit?

I don't see how anyone but an actual 1990's era keyboard warrior could be this rabidly defending marvels sales as a net positive. This is biting the hand that feeds them. Tumblrcuts dont go to comics stores and the old guard are leaving because of this shit leading to comic stores closing worldwide in numbers never ever seen before on this scale. There is going to be a point where nobody is buying them in siginificant numbers at a store level. For a company that cancels books that drop below 30,000 readers thats not a lot of confidence for longtime stability.

Just go look at the shonen jump situation in japan to see the endgame for this. Lots of their old series are finished or cancelled. They change tactics to draw in new readers and churn through series cancelling them far quicker than ever before to replace them with another attempt at another one piece of naruto thats not happening because the young audience doesnt want it and the oldfags moved onto seinen manga just as westerners moved onto to companies like Image, Dark Horse and any number of totally independent books.

As a company marvels high and dry thanks to the movies, but as a big supplier of comics to comic book stores? that shit isnt getting better than it is now ever unless they have extreme changes.

Not that you're wrong about Marvel and comic shops, but Shonen Jump is operating the exact same way they always have as far as cancellations go. This is how Jump has always worked. It's nothing new. Tons of series get tossed out after 10 weeks. Get readers or get kicked out.

I mean it's average buddy. It's not good but I can't find the same number of glaring faults that I can in something like Champions.
Maybe America storytimes have numbed me to trash, but it at least feels "less trash".

The trends have changed dramatically since 2012. For some reason -beyond being a nazi run shithole- /a/ doesnt allow you to talk about it because its "shitposting" according to the ban screenscaps but there was a shift where one piece sales tanked and the rest stayed the same. Which simply meant something like 40% of SJ's revenue dropped because its the only big shonen left.

That's interesting, user, and it's definitely a symptom of the drawbacks of Shueisha's draconian practices, but their approaches to canceling series still aren't different from what they were back then. Jump as a whole is in a tight spot atm since One Piece is trending downward and most of their other decent hits are gone, so they're pushing pretty hard to get new hits in and it's not going so well. Similar situations have happened before. Not surprised they're looking worse than ever, though.

Those articles are from April, and shit changes fast in the comic book industry when the stores start complaining. You also glossed over that Marvel's vice-president of sales stated at a retailer's conference in April that diversity was killing their sales. Marvel has been going to great lengths to reassure stores investing in their product and it seems to be working.

I'm not defending them as a positive. I'm simply stating the facts.

Tumblrcunts don't go to comic stores because Marvel flooded the market with sjw crap. Tumblrcunts were interested in one or two books, and Marvel promptly sperged out when they saw a couple titles doing well and dumped a fucking mountain of side-titles, cross-overs, and events on them. The tumblrcunts promptly bailed because normal people don't buy fifty fucking comic books a month, leaving stores with a pile of unsold product. Also the old guard aren't leaving, they're dying. This has been a concern since the 2000's, as many of the fans that made up the back-bone of direct market sales are getting old, which affects their buying habits.

You clearly haven't heard of the Black and White Boom/Bust or the more significant Great Comic Book Crash of 1993. There is no way this situation will lead to "comic stores closing worldwide in numbers never ever seen before on this scale", especially when this situation applies mostly to American comic shops.

Marvel doesn't cancel books that drop below 30,000 readers. They enter the "cancellation threshold" when they start to dip under 7,000 units sold, and they won't be completely shit canned until they reach enough issues for TPB.

Again, in the west, the old guard neckbeards haven't moved, they're straight up dying. Right now, one of the biggest issues facing comic shops is the thousands of dollars they lose because those neckbeards aren't picking up their pull-lists anymore, and the lack of new audiences to replace them. It's a major issue, which is why Marvel sperged out when they saw some new titles selling well.

tl;dr: You're a stupid casual.

See this is how it's obvious that you're not "just stating the facts", you're trying to sit in the burning building and claim everything is fine. Stores have been complaining for years. Shit doesn't change fast, it changes very little if at all because the disconnect between Marvel and its market is that large.

No, no it does not. They stated "diversity is killing sales" and then did nothing to act on that statement, they continued to shit out diverse teams and books, and they pulled out Legacy after the fact. Stores are no more confident in Marvel products than they were back in April because Marvel has changed NOTHING.

He's still in Champions.

In April, Marvel had 34.95% of the retail market share. In May, it increased to 38.05% of the retail market share.
archive.fo/oHUD7 archive.fo/Tyx6W

I know you want Marvel to be in decline. I understand completely your desire to see them crash and burn, but it's fucking Marvel. You've been in comics since, what, 2014? They've done this shit over and over again for decades.

Consider this: Why would you believe this situation would be enough to kill Marvel, when Marvel survived the Great Comic Book Crash of 1993, something they caused and resulted in their own bankruptcy?

That's hardly evidence for your point buddy. In December 2016 they had 36% of retail market share, which jumped to above 40% in January. A fluctuation of around 3-4% up or down occurs every goddamn month due to cancellations of competitor runs and new lines releasing. Even with the "increase" it's still well below January's market share despite the same problem having been in effect that month too. And that's not even getting into the fact that the market itself is shrinking due to their business practices. Does no good to control half the market when the market is 50% as big.

Since 1995. The cycle of ups and downs isn't new, the focus on events and controversy isn't new, but the method of achieving it is. And eventually consumers grow tired of it. I'm not saying that shitty business practice is something new Marvel is doing, because shit like Heroes Reborn shows that isn't the case and they've always been fuckwits. But my point is that back then options were more limited. The business strategy which worked back then I at least had the sense that "Bruce Banner will be back soon" or the the changes weren't lasting. I also didn't have the ability to read scans of almost any comic at a moments notice, and a wealth of other media at my fingertips whenever I wanted.
Marvel's business scummery is as old as the day is long, but it's becoming less effective.
Nothing would be enough to kill Marvel in terms of comics sales. Marvel will be killed when people stop going to see the movies, when that happens Disney will shelve the properties for a few years regardless of how well the comics are doing.

Which point?

If retailers were so sick and tired of Marvel comics, they would've ordered less books in April which would have a noticeable effect on the May numbers. Since Marvel didn't take a massive hit, it can be assumed that Marvel is stable and comic shops are still idiots.

That's a given at this point. Comics are going under and the big two have no concept of the outside world or how to appeal to them. The argument now is the rate of decline.

Marvel's management really is stupid. If they would only make comic books more in tune with their films, it would be easier for new readers to get into comics. All they need is a separate imprint where the status quo of films is present and Iron Man looks and acts like RDJ, Captain America like Chris Evans and so on. Comics themselves would be written like they were back in the day, where each issues is a good jumping on point or self-contained. That would make comics much easier to get into and less jarring for moviefags.

We've had the argument before, back when it was "make the books like cartoons".

Publishers won't do any of that for multiple reasons, but mostly because they're afraid of losing their established neckbeard audience, a completely justified fear seeing how badly DC got fucked by DCYOU.

Oh yes, because flooding the market with multiples of the same franchise always brings in the new readers.

That shit just adds to the problem.

Except this could still be the case since "percentage of the retail market share" doesn't indicate sales, but percentage of total sales. If total sales drop it rings true. You also ignore what everybody else is pointing out to you, that Marvel is shipping hundreds of free copies of their shittiest books and counting them among "books shipped" despite retailers not requesting them and not selling them.
It can't be assumed that at all. What can be assumed when you look at the actual numbers isn't the Marvel is in growth or even stable, but that independent comic book publishers are losing more and more market share as the market shrinks (since they're the first to be hit) and thus marvel comparatively looks more prevalent. And again you're ignoring that the stats you linked aren't "units ordered" but are instead "units shipped" which is how Marvel has been looking competitive in recent months. The local cancerous "pop-culture shop" in my town is infuriated because they're sitting on boxes upon boxes on comics they didn't order and can't move because people don't even want to take them for free.

They did that. It was what saved them from bankruptcy. I like 2002.

Damn

Can someone explain to me how marvel became this sjw-fest it is now? Their current stratergies are failing, and yet they keep doing them. Why are they so adamant about it when it's not selling? I thought they were jews.

When Marvel was run by Jews, the books sold, and it was run as a business.

Now it's propaganda, and more like a charity or something.

It's been explained a thousand times, but I'll explain it again.

Way back when, some sjw-esq books Marvel was publishing, like the new Captain Marvel and Hawkeye, did better than expected and created a lot of buzz on the internets. So Marvel, being Marvel, tried to take advantage of this new audience by burying them in more sjw books than they were ever going to buy. That failed because what normal person would ever buy 15 titles a month at $3 a pop, leaving Marvel to find some new gimmick.

Marvel comics aren't a propaganda mill. They're still a business, abet very bad at business. Compare their actions to a comic company that actually basis their decisions on politics, Oni Press. Oni press doesn't accept submissions from white guys (even though they're staff is made up of white guys).

He was the original cuck before the actual SJW cucks even started demanding representation in comics.

Is that true?

millenial sjws are the loudest, the old suits up in their tower assumed that meant they were the largest number.

they were incorrect.

They currently don't accept submissions at all. But the last time they held an open period, I do recall them voicing a preference for stuff from minorities and women.

Sounds like Streetwize Comics.
I tried for a job there, and they had the nerve to ask me if I knew any female or Aboriginal artists.
Yeah, I knew a few, but damned if I was going to give them a job at my expense.

Pick one.

Here are the crossovers:

WORLDS COLLIDE — first teased in last year's Avengers #1
Part 1: AVENGERS #672

Ribic like you said
Conway
maybe Hastings though he's freelance
I got no one else

How? In what way? Is Mark Waid just fellating himself by writing his Champions as if they're in the same league as the Avengers? (Even though, yes, these aren't the real Avengers)

They've learned NOTHING.

Marvel PR corrected a few things about the Mojo Worldwide crossover:
And finally, Mike Mayhew will provide interior art for the X-Men Gold issues involved.

Pfffffffffffffffftt
maybe in your tumblr fanfiction, but even some of the low-tier Avengers would be enough to take out the Champions. All you have to do is send them a mean tweet or put their logo on a septic tank and they'll rip themselves apart.

In what Bizarro reality are these two teams equal? All the Champions have done is act like Tumblr faggots and Jew themselves out with merchandise. I'm sure even some of the weaker X-Men teams have done more shit than these losers.

Says a lot when Marvel claims this team whose only significant achievement was clearing out a burning mosque (as racially charged as it was) can go toe-to-toe with The Avengers. Like how every teeny bopper superhero is as smart as/smarter than Reed Richards and Bruce Banner lately.

just be glad it's not another EVENT TO END ALL EVENTS PART 2

More retardation.

All of these have the same creative teams as before but Cable.

LEGACY TITLES COMIGN THIS OCTOBER
NEW TITLES:

Renumbered:

Numbering staying as is:

LEGACY is nothing more than Marvel repainting their current product.

LEGACY TITLES COMING THIS NOVEMBER
NEW TITLE: Marvel Two-In-One #1

Renumbered:

Numbering staying as is:

Returning as renumbered:

LEGACY TITLES COMING THIS DECEMBER (depending on whenever the November issues are going to be double-shipped)
Numbering staying as is:

Returning as renumbered:

New creative teams:

And we all know before that the CLASSIFIED title I promised is CAPTAIN AMERICA by Mark Waid and Chris Samnee.

And here's the LH variant to Captain America #695 by Alex Ross.

Guillermo Sanna (Bullseye) is the new artist of Luke Cage, replacing Nelson Blake II (may be returning to Top Cow book Romulus for its second arc) starting with #166.

They are dumb and young, and they are happy with low wages. Some of them turn their work on time. And they are ok with being "assistant editors" while doing actual editorial work, without realizing it's a way to be able to pay them less for more work. But hey, at least I get to make hashtags!

First full MARVEL LEGACY solicits for November:

They really should not have brought Power Pack back. It was already tainted by making the eldest girl a lesbian. Doesn't need more SJW taint.

Not that this will make you feel any better, but it's only a one shot. Of course it's still written by Devin "Had her self-insert rape Nightwing" Grayson.

I don't even like Power Pack but the prospect of more shitty comics just makes me so damn upset.

mahvel gaygacy

Well at least it will match the quality of issues 56 to 62.

How has Grayson not been devoured by SJW hoards?

I just noticed the Power Pack 63 cover has them with their original powers meaning it's not a flash back and they've brought Carmody back from the dead.

Damn it Marvel. All of Power Pack's recurring bad guys would up dead or genuinely reformed for a reason. The Bogeyman was dead, genuinely dead, when he last appeared. At least when a shitty Luke Cage comic he didn't have a physical body and survived as a curse.

You want a Power Pack rogue to come back? Bring back Trash Face. He never got a proper send-off: He fell through the floor, his gang disbanded and the place caught fire. The story that he's out of jail and trying to drag his old gang back into the life writes itself. He was also a decent concept (leader of some common criminal mutants) that was under explored.

Couldn't possibly be ANOTHER FUCKING TRUMP ALLEGORY, right? Please….

GotG #146 (I got the calculation right) regular cover first reveal.

Nice job user

ALL WITH SAME CREATIVE TEAMS AS BEFORE

It had its moments

OMG man it's SO BRAVE of Charles Soule to do this! OMG the balls and COURAGE on this guy! SO GLAD to see comics being relevant and really taking a chance like this! PRAY for his safety so he can complete this storyline before the neo-Nazi alt-right harms him!
THIS COULD WIN THE ELECTION IN 2020

The last two pics look terrible.

Is Shang Chi still Multiple Man? Whoever greenlighted Shang getting powers should be gently taught the error of their ways with a nailbat, then, without hate, dropped into a meat grinder and turned into sausages and sold REAL CHEAP.

Newsarama and CBR Set

•THE SAVAGE SHE-HULK (1980-1982) (25 issues) + THE SENSATIONAL SHE-HULK (1989-1994) (60 issues) + SHE-HULK (2004-2005) (12 issues) + SHE-HULK (2005-2009) (38 issues) + SHE-HULK (2014-2015) (12 issues) + HULK (2016- ) (12 issues including this very issue) = 159

•MOON KNIGHT (1980-1984) (38 issues) + MOON KNIGHT (1985) (6 issues) + MARC SPECTOR: MOON KNIGHT (1989-1994) (60 issues) + MOON KNIGHT (2006-2009) (30 issues) + VENGEANCE OF THE MOON KNIGHT (2009-2010) (10 issues) MOON KNGIHT (2011-2012) (12 issues) + MOON KNIGHT (2014-2015) (17 issues) + MOON KNIGHT (2016-2017) (14 issues) + CRAZY RUNS IN THE FAMILY Part 1 = 188

JUST ADD A SINGLE ISSUE NUMBER TO THESE PAST ONE-VOLUME ONGOINGS

Not mentioned in both interview and solicit for third pic related.

All this shit looks like Marvel seeing that DC Rebirth is doing well and trying to copy it without actually knowing what made DC Rebirth actually work. Like actually bringing back their old heroes and shitcanning most of shit from the old status quo.

The best thing I've seen here is the fact Whor is gonna die. And I'll bet you dollars to donuts they'll undo it as fast as possible.

Actually, if they wanted to follow up on Power Pack the best option would be finishing whatever the hell was happening in

Which was the last good issue of Power Pack anyways.

What's the consensus on the renumbering among actual collectors? I mean, there has to be some annoyance at the fact that Marvel's applying legacy numbering to series and minis that have no business being lumped together.

Look at it this way: rolling things back would be an admission of fault on Marvel's part. More importantly it'd require an acknowledgement that certain strategies (flooding the market with manufactured "successes", derivatives of derivatives, and loss leaders to a demographic that just doesn't buy floppies) just aren't working It's easier to apply some surface-level changes to distract people who don't know better from the fact that nothing has changed.
Never trust the solicits.

Don't you mean

Devil Dinosaur may NOT appear in that one fucking issue though!

Alright that cover is easily the worst thing I've ever seen in the history of comics. This is worse than "this might be better than fam" from that fucking Tsum Tsum comic. I have no hope for Marvel. I hope they get a visit from the religion of peace soon. A very explosive visit.

Is there a more forced meme in today's age than dabbing?

Marvel introduces its November 2017 solicitations as follows:

War Machine Punisher is the only thing that looks cool out of all of this. Cool in a stupid 90's way.

I wished they did more over the gop designs.