1,500 rabbis sign letter calling on Trump administration to support refugees

1,500 rabbis sign letter calling on Trump administration to support refugees

archive.fo/ZooCH
archive.fo/wC5bg

Keep in mind that there are only about 3,000 rabbis in the US, meaning that about half of ALL rabbis in the US explicitly support open borders and the demographic replacement of whites.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/S19uJ
archive.is/LxiKC
textuploader.com/dd8cv
pastebin.com/CsPu46ST
archive.is/WPKIn
archive.is/ye5jI
hias.org/sites/default/files/1500_rabbis_support_refugees.1-17.pdf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Martin Luther was right.

Again?

That's awesome. So, when is Israel going to take them in?

How would your white Christian friends and relatives respond if you showed this to them?

overt kikery
how nice

So will the chirstcuck pastors and fathers do the similar thing and push for more muslim refugees and ethiopians for Israel.

No. No refugees are coming here. I'm not having it on me mum.

Are kikes suicidal? At least try to make it less obvious.

No, Jews are just afraid of white people. Mass non-white immigration and race-mixing dilutes the power of whites in their own countries, so that's why they bring in hordes of muds to serve as both a shield and as a proxy army for the Jews.

More.

ALWAYS WITH THE GODDAMN COUNTRY CLUBS
THE KIKES CAN'T EVER GET OVER THAT

Kikes gonna kike.

archive.fo/S19uJ

If this is the worst thing that had ever actually happened to them, I see why they needed the six trillion

Of course they do. They want those psycho terrorist fucks as far away from Israel as possible.

Awesome. They do all of our work for us.

Rustling me good this morning.

I get the sneaky Jew wanting to blend in and hide but they really don't understand Islam. Forget White people. It's going to be, TWO BILLION Muslims versus 20 MILLION Jews who own everything. They worry about a holocaust from Whites? hahahahaha. Muslims are going to EAT THEM.

Whites are their best customers, best employees and everything else. If we go, they go. There's no going back with this idiotic plan of theirs. It's assured destruction for them.

Muslims are stupid, dont own nothing except sand and remnants of oil and gas and fight with themself without need of kike d&c

Jews will just divide and conquer the Muslims too. Non-elite Jews will emigrate to Israel just fine.

I am white in the sense that my particular Jewish ancestors lived in Europe for nearly a thousand years before coming to the United States. During that time we assimilated a tremendous amount of European culture in order to survive. We have learned how to adapt, camouflage, assimilate, sabotage, resist and undermine some of that culture. During that entire time we have never been safe from spontaneous and systematic violence and exploitation. Sometimes we have even had to exploit other people in order to stay alive, or to be allowed to stay in a place we had lived for hundreds of years. And sometimes we have come to believe the lies of racism, the justifications for economic and cultural exploitation that European culture is built on.

archive.is/LxiKC

Color me surprisedโ€ฆ

You first, Mr. Coinmoney.

Fantastic. So, when do we ship them all to Israel?

I am glad to hear that #openbordersforisrael is gaining traction against the religious elites

There are women rabbis?

And they will blame rise of antisemitism on white men as usual, still.

I only have a few (literally just two who ever are in a church for anything other than a wedding or funeral) relatives that are really what I'd define as "religious", and I'm sure they'd be all for it. I know that my mother and grandmother sure wouldn't be down for it (especially my grandmother). I don't think any of them would care about the Jewish part though, and they'd simply think, "Oh, those naive idiots."

Hey I found some kind of a List
textuploader.com/dd8cv
pastebin.com/CsPu46ST

Someone post a real link - this archive shit has got to stop.

The archived link is at the top of the archive page, ya dingus

archive.is/WPKIn
archive.is/ye5jI

GAS THE RABBIS

refugees going to israel when?

Time to light up #OpenBordersForIsrael again

bump

Not sure if they're actively trying to shit on whites, or they're just trying to create a vacuum for Muslim immigrants, to draw them away from Israel.

Either way, they're pretty stupid. What do they think will happen once Muslims become a majority in some Western country with nukes?

WW3, which they believe they will win and use the chaos to destroy all religions and come out with their new religion and world order to bring about the end of days.

but we can fuck all that up and send them all to hell.

They'd not like the immigration part. I have a friend who's Catholic and talks about Jews and Israel all the time. He hates refugees but he's very Pro Palestine. Originally he was Baptist and for kicked out of his church for whining about the chosen too much

anyone have the pdf with names of the 1500?

They're trying to destroy white countries. Getting a couple million mudslimes to invade Europe isn't going to destroy them in MENA. As the user above said, they are trying to destabilize and destroy the world. It's in the destabilize stage right now so they can create greater pissrael and draw back all the kikes from the rest of the world.

Jews profit from war and death

This too. Always with the shekels.

They are making lists of themselves for us.
Just pointing that out.

bump

I think someone should point out to these 1500 "we're one of you, goy" Rabbis that synagogues do not offer refuge or "sanctuary" to anyone - not even to Jews. They want the major influx of refugees because they know that they can sit safely in their synagogues.

I think I can translate what he really meant to say:

Oy vey the goyim are starting ta talk about the Chosen peoples, we need more feral shwarzes to distract them from our doings

1,500 rabbis
1+5 = 6

Days without Jewish tricks

Refugees go to Israel

Even from a cursory glance it's so fucking obvious the role Jews play in the destruction of the West. It's amazing how more people don't realize it.

Kill yourself.

[redtext] BUT DRUMPF IS A KIKE PUPPET YOU RETARDS!!1! HE'LL DO WHATEVER THE JEWS TELL HIM TOO. YOU ZIONIST CUCKS NEED TO GO BACK TO LEDDIT WHERE YOU BELONG. [redtext]

:^)

Nice
red text
newfag

Where is the letter that states:
1500 jewish rabbis call on israel to accept syrian refugees

That'sthejoke.webm

It is much worse. His wife, his children and grandchildren are kikes. Grampa Trump has a kike family and will do everything in his power to protect the tribe :^) Go back to /r/The_Donald

About jews, not about faith.
Tradition is needed, but it also needs scrutiny.

Open that synagogue first, then we'll proceed.

That 4th image is nightmare material.
It proves they really only seek the profit of jews and couldn't give a fuck about others.

Then they complain that we're becoming like that. You ruined the trust, that's why.

Yet Jews still can't work out whether to trust him.
It's almost like they think he's subverting them.

How is it funny?

Open up that Israel and lead by example.

WE NEED A FINAL SOLUTION

WE PRESIDENT TRUMP NOW, REV UP THEM GAS CHAMBERS BOYS!

Holy fuck, Lena Dunham really put on weight.

Redpill:

The majority of these rabbis have never paid a single dollar of tax in their lives, and most of them are on welfare.

Jews are schizophrenic. No surprise, since it practically runs in their blood. Disagree with them, in the slightest, and you're their worst enemy.

hardcore deja vu

If kikes feel so strongly about it, maybe israel should start taking refugees.

Fucking this.

hias.org/sites/default/files/1500_rabbis_support_refugees.1-17.pdf

Gas em all, fuck the two faced jews

This x โˆž

But that's the ironic thing isnt it? That Jews do what they do because they scared of adanother shoa. But by promoting mass-immigration and Islamization of the west their going to be hated enough to be gassed.

๐“๐“ฎ๐“Œ๐“ฏ๐“ช๐“ฐ๐“ผ ๐“ฌ๐“ช๐“ท'๐“ฝ ๐“ฏ๐“ช๐“ท๐“ฌ๐”‚
$$Newfags can't fancy$$

Cohen - 17
Cohen-Gavarian
Cohen-Rosenberg

Gold - 5
Goldberg - 5
Goldblatt
Goldenberg - 2
Goldman - 3
Goldman - Wartell
GoldMarche