HOLY MOTHERFUCKING SHIT

CLINTON FAMILY FRIEND ARRESTED FOR ATTEMPTED ASSASSINATION OF TRUMP

zerohedge.com/news/2017-01-18/clinton-family-friend-charged-after-threatening-kill-donald-trump-twitter

LOCK AND LOAD, BOYS; WE’RE KILLING SOME LIBERALS ONE WAY OR ANOTHER TOMORROW.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/jesuschrist1701
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4133938/Florida-man-threatened-kill-Trump-Clinton-friend.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

At least they had the common mercy to let the man have lunch first. If I was going to be punished for a terrorist plot, I'd be much more cooperative on a full belly

this may be a psyop. (((they))) may be planning to attack trump within the first year of his presidency and are using the inauguration meme to make people relax after nothing happens.

CIA stop being niggers!

sage

liar

delete thread and start a new one. An online threat is not a fucking attempted assassination.

Bump

He's retarded for threatening Trump on the internet, but it concerns me since he probably isn't the only one thinking this
The God Emperor must be protected at all costs

That isn't "attempted assasination" you nigger dick sucking faggot.

OP is b8ing with this title, but still the story sounds weird to me. Surely this guy didn't think he wasn't going to get arrested for saying something like that. He could just be retarded but the wording is so blatant, almost as if getting caught was part of his plan.

sage

fake news… He made threats, not an attempt.

he is crazy

are the clintons close personal friends with many crazy people?

Even the twitter name seems manufactured to look crazy. In fact, the whole twitter account reads that way.

Jesus Christ. The Clinton clique is insane

Well he got himself caught. So what's the next step of his master plan?

He's a complete lunatic, calls himself Jesus Christ

twitter.com/jesuschrist1701

==Hillary read his Mom's eulogy!++
She died on Flight 11 which allegedly hit the Pentagon!

Is Hillary the most evil demon in the world? Or is she the best friend Sonia R.I.P. could have? One thing for certain is that wasn't a plane that hit the Pentagon. Could she be on the Japanese sex island with Ken Lay?

pic related is the funeral of the dude's mom

fuck my red text

I'm not sure if I should bother saying the next line, in light of this

Almost as amazing as them finding Anne Frank's pendant!

pure coincidence

How stupid can someone be?

Hitler dubs of obvious consequences checked

What the fuck am I reading?

fucking clickbait nigger.

it's a miracle goy! don't question it!

-quote from man arrested.

Christian terrorist attacks are just as common as any other religion, didn't you know that goy?

This is fishyasfuck.jpg

Hm…. Who cares though? The faggot got 5-0'd

I don't care, apart from trying to calculate the odds of a ring and a passport getting found, confirming beyond doubt that people were definitely on planes that were hijacked and crashed into important buildings by Islamic terrorists.

So this Dego thinks he's hot shit….
options:
1. He got drunk
2. He is paid to do this
3. He is really this stupid

He's JesusChrist1701

Fucker most be lonelier than Enoch. This is the male equivalent of a chick getting on webcam and showing her tits. Dude should just an hero. Maybe in prison with the waistband of his underpants around his neck.

Bump, why isn't this thread higher up?

Because it is clickbait garbage

Why 1701, though? Is there some significance in this number? I know 1776 is important for yanks. It's the the they became traitors. I use numbers in my passwords. They are significant things that I can remember that no one else knows. Nothing obvious like my birthday or house number.

I'm searching for the year 1701. Because I've got nothing else to do today, and I don't want to go out as it's fucking cold, wet and windy. I'll report my findings if I get anyhing interesting.

Kek I love how these mental defectives cant help but get on a megaphone with their plans. Who knows.. maybe if he kept his mouth shut he could have pulled it off.. but he couldnt keep his mouth shut because how then would he virtue signal?

That too is a recurring theme in these cases. They are so used to their ideals of lawlessness being embraced that they can't fathom what enforcing the laws looks like.

There were no fucking planes on 9/11, thus safe play is anyone associated that closely is filthy.

347-794-4547 call him and ask

I swear you American motherfuckers need to understand that the daily mail is a Alex jones tier news source, they will print anything no matter how ridiculous it is to get clicks, using them as a verification is pointless. leftist cucks call them the daily fail for reason.
So please in the future don’t mail articles here, You might as well post Alex jones videos as a credible source.

APPARENTLY WRECK HIM

KEK

Stop bitching about a news source that wasn't even posted in this thread, you autistic retard.

I CAN SPERG IF I WANT TO
I CAN LEAVE MY PANTS BEHIND
CUZ IF THE LOLIS DON'T DANCE
AND IF THEY DON'T PRANCE
WELL, THEY'RE NO LOLIS OF MINE== ==(((OFFICER)))
My words have so much AIDS I have to give them seperate lines to keep from giving anons GRIDS.

I doubt unsmooth oldfags larping govt. even know what psyop is. Only Alex Jones and n/pol/s know.

Everyone knows that a Plane didn't hit the pentagon.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4133938/Florida-man-threatened-kill-Trump-Clinton-friend.html

another article

I actually looked up the clips from those two pictures and it's fucking eerie. Two similar but different voices, two different sets of mannerisms, two different speaking styles you can tell from just watching the first minute.

Left-wing men are such faggy effeminate attention whores.

Seriously though you guys. Be safe, I'm a veteran going to college in California, wish I could be there with you guys.

DOB?
Date CIA created his youtube?

Obvious paid shills.

Makes me think of John Hinckley, Jr., whose dad was pals with George H.W. Bush, VP when Hinckley took his shot at Reagan.