Alright guys, why is there no thread about the kid who went postal in mexico?

Alright guys, why is there no thread about the kid who went postal in mexico?

archive.is/Tgw4u

theguardian.com/world/2017/jan/18/mexico-school-shooting-teen-four-injured

Thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

encyclopediadramatica.se/Seppo_Lehto)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Isn't this like, a normal thing in Mexico? Along with the hanged corpses under bridges, mutilated dead people laid out on streets and cartel drug wars?

Here's one for the little guy.

pic related the kid after blowing his brains out..

Great timing seeing how the nation wide protests due to rising gasoline prices were percieved as a threat to the actual government.

The media quickly spun the news to

MUH GUN CONTROL

even tough acquiring a gun in mexico is very difficult already.

school's surveillance video

He had a shot at a new highscore, but he blew it in the end.

checked
Ya what retards, they just sit there under the desk while he reloads, he's a scrawny faggot, jump him ya pussies

That's not the worst of it. He tried to shoot himself twice at :30 before he realized he was out of ammo. Imagine how much of a fuck up he must have felt having to reload before he ended his misery. So ashamed he didn't bother to waste any of the kids rushing him.

Notice he fires at the two kids in the middle, they immediately drop down as if it's scripted, but they can't even stand still before they run off in the chaos.
In fact I think the only people he actually shot were the fat nerdy kid, and the teacher. And even the nerd didn't look legit as his "corpse" rolled over.
What's up with that kid walking around right in front of him that he lets go?
And fuck that bitch at the bottom of the screen waving her papers impatiently for the teacher.

Why does look fake?
Why is the official report a smartphone video of a security camera?
Why does this all look fake?

Don't be silly they didn't know the guy only had one pistol and his second mag in his backpack.

Also they'd be pretty scared because they are just kids all that loud noise and people dying in the classroom they'd all be in shock that even one person ran is impressive their flight or fight managed to kick in.

I did see that one video of the athletic university student tackled some autist who wanted to NBK with a double barrel shotgun when he was reloading but he could see him and had time to think.

also
what fucking school, even in the third world, would publish videos of their students being murdered?
Why did security cam footage of this leak?

I WONDER WHY THIS HAPPENED

Don't get me wrong, it's Mexico. I wouldn't be surprised if they psyoped some dumb spic kid into killing his classmates. But the footage is too weird and the narrative is too convenient.

All in all, gj Mexico, you fake your school shootings much more effectively than we do.

The girls on the front right table are pretty lucky he missed point blank, two shots into nothing.

I think it looks fake because you are used to seeing HD cartel/Isis videos with slow motion and graphic detail.

Death can look out of the ordinary if you have a lot of preconceived notions. Especially how someone behaves when they are in shock. Even in some gang shootings you will see some impulsively try to cover their face as if it's some last ditch effort at survival. There's also plenty video that only gets out because of someone filming playbacks with their phone. Basically every video from Brazil, China and so on.

The lack of gore is just the start of the suspicion.
I don't expect kids to react logically, but when they all start rushing out the door just as he finishes loading his "second mag" and aims it at his head
It's suspicious.
Why is the mag in his backpack and not his pockets?
Why, if he wanted to kill his classmates, does he not kill any more with that full second mag before he ends his life?
Why did he shoot the teacher and the fat nerdy kid and not the tough kid walking right in front of him as he's firing?

These look more believable. I'm not saying he couldn't have actually killed a bunch of kids. I'm just saying the situation looks weird and planned. Like, fuck Sandy Hook, I'm sure mexicans are willing to have children killed to push their political agendas. Give a few unstable kids guns and wait for something to happen.

People shot with handgun caliber rounds often get up and run around for several minutes. If you want them to drop and stay down, you need to hit a vital that will cause a very rapid drop in blood pressure. More often than not, that doesn't happen.

Sure, could be someone with an agenda. An AP article I found names the school as American School of the Northeast.

What an idiot.

They start moving around because the loud noises stop and they stop being in shock. Hell I'm impressed that some of them played possum or hid under desks if anything is suspicious it is the speed in which they did that. I'd expect more people to stand around or just freeze and look at the shooter.

As for the other questions the answer to all of them is "Because he is a stupid kid who got excited" Nothing suspicious about the way in which he carried out the shootings.

If you think about wanting to do the most damage he should have just had the other mag in his hand and just calmly head shotted each of them. Oh and lack of gore is because he is using a .22lr out of a pistol he's lucky to even have killed himself let alone other people.

have to hand it to the third world shitholes, they always make the fucked up shit public

Unless it's something like a shotgun blast to the head you're usually not going to see much gore the moment someone gets shot. According to the article it was a .22 so of course there's not going to be bits of brain flying everywhere. The blood in has been trickling out and pooling for a while.

took him so long I bet he didnt even have a mag, just some garbage six shooter

also can't count to six because mexico school system

Funny
There's several states discussing the legalization of semi-automatic weapons amid high waves of robberies
And with the current political climate, with people protesting about gas prices (instead of, you know, corruption and violence) the gov seems to be quite scared of a possible insurrection , like the one that happened in Michoacan 2 years ago

So what happens, in a single week you have a school shooting (a first in 11 years), a shooting in a big ass beach rave (with people claiming the juanitos shooting were in heavy vests aka uniformed) and the big touristic city with suspicious shootings no one has seen or heard of

So it seems the state congress hearings will avoid gun talks out of respect. This seems suspicious as fuck, especially taking into account shooting or gore videos appear on the net 3 days after the cops have their hands on them (if the perpetrators don't release themselves). This school shooting video, a survelliance one restricted only for investigation by the school or da poliz, was released 45 to 90 minutes after it happened, heavely implying the gov themselves threw it out

Is that actually what happened? I just assumed it was normal because these types of places always publish gore in their newspapers and shit

Hard to tell looking at the small row of pixels that should be his gun. But when he reloads it does look like he racks a slide just before shooting himself.

He could have lost his fine motor skills from being in shock you can tell before he tries to shoot himself the first time he's shocked about what he's done an wants to check out ASAP.

The cartels rule Mexico. It is in their best interests to keep the drugs for guns going with the yanks and having an unarmed public that cannot challenge them. If the public had semi automatic firearms they'd be on an even playing field with the cartels (kinda).

Really not a far-fetched idea that they could orchestrate shootings to keep the Mexican public unarmed.

Is this a joke? Those niggers died instantly

Because it's Mexico. Worse shit happens there all the time. Anyone have those webms of cartel shit?

Spics, no one gives a shit.

Subhumans don't count. Let them suck cock in hell with their whore mothers.

Just before he pulls the gun and shoots, another boys leans over to him and says something. That boy then makes a point of putting his fingers to the side of his head like he has a pistol.

That other kid was in on it, or delivered the trigger word and signal to set him off.

It looks like he took a drink from a water fountain then asked the teacher something, probably asking to go to the bathroom.

Naw it does take a long time to die sometimes more so from .22lr out of a short barrelled pistol. Think of it this way the neighbourhood kids air rifle is almost as powerful as that hand gun he used.

It is Holla Forums related because if they'd passed those laws being more relaxed in letting the commoners have firearms then it would directly impact the US/Mexican drug trade.

Think about how events have greater reach than first presented.

Well shit nevermind, that's not a water fountain, it's a table. I need to get some sleep.

So you think people ragdoll to the ground after being shot in the head and they get better from that?

They will publish the normal beheading, mafia hit job or some poor fella who got squashed by an illegal immigrant truck driver, but they never go out of drug trade or accident happenings
Then out of nowhere you have 3 literal terrorist/civilian shootings. That never happens, the only terrorism there is bombings (Pemex tower) as cartels almost never shoot civilians for free unless there's a conflict surronding area control or a drunk bar fight, and Playa del Carmen / Cancun are complete federal/navy control, aka minimal cartel presence (not explicit at least)
This shit is fishy

The cartels sell guns (fastest way to have slavshit and 5.72mm guns), they don't really care unless it's wide range, like in this case. But at this very moment it is the (official) government who is scared of guns, Michoacan was a shit fest that basically showed the current power structure as useless, now the mere idea of every small town having a sort of autonomous direction scares the shit out of these fellas, as the current way of politics is highly federal/centralist
The timing is hilarious, first time guns are talked in congress hearings since the 90's and this stuff happens

Who said anything about get better? People "ragdoll" when they go unconscious. Unconscious != dead. People survive traumatic brain injury all the time. They never "get better" but being shot in the head is by no means a certain death sentence.

Yes that's exactly what I think because I typed that and that totally isn't a strange idea you made up on your own, you can get up even faster if you invest points into constitution or have the spell regeneration cast on yourself.

If you read my comment I said "It takes a long time to die" even The Finnisher who shot up his uni with a .22 mosquito tried to shoot himself in the head and 'died' half a day later in hospital. (encyclopediadramatica.se/Seppo_Lehto)

You're not instantly dead sometimes depending on where you get tagged but you are probably dying. You must have seen the black guy who got half his brain removed with a .44 magnum before right?

I think the spic cops just told the media a bunch of shit without thinking anything would leak. That beaner's arterial blood is frothing all over the ground.

I've watched it a few more times and it seems like the shooter intentionally waits until the second the kid leaves the room before he starts shooting. If I was a cop I'd definitely want to talk to him.

That first victim gave me some feels
jesus man

It's the exit wound and bullet tumbling/fragmenting that does all the damage anyways. You'd have to have the coroner walk you through just how much the bullet fucked up the vital organs or ruptured an artery.

For fuck's sake mate. There are much worse things going on in Mexico.
I'm English and used to work in Mexico City. I got the fuck out of there after 8 months.
A friend told me that I was in danger of kidnapping as the Mexicans think gringos are rich. I'm not rich. I've got only £10 in the bank and no savings. I got out of there so fast as I didn't want my face peeled off my skull. Those fuckers have Aztec levels of barbarism.
I've never been invovled with drugs. But that doesn't matter. You can't go to the police because they're part of the cartels. I just got the fuck out. A plane is easy to catch, and I didn't tell anyone about my travel plans.
I was so nervous getting the flight.

holy fuck that looked so lame