Trump Art

Which one of you did this?

I'm convinced we have covert agents working on the other side. There's no way they could do this on purpose
Every time they try to make him look evil, they just make him look cool

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/107719968
youtube.com/watch?v=93fqlzu9pqk
8ch.net/file_store/ba731e61aa8750386a2de952bbb6ec70fb71041ec3427889b9ba242968def19f.png
erin-frost-art.tumblr.com/post/155921152178/america-fight-your-demons-i-spent-a-great-deal-of
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

While I would love for Trump to massacre all of those non-test libshits on the left, this definitely isn't intended to be flattering of our new President. I don't think most normalfags would look at this and think "Trump is the good guy".

But honestly it's so over-the-top that I don't think this sort of art is effective propaganda for anyone.

I think if you asked anyone to pick a side, the right side of the page just rocks so much more. You can tell the artist had way more fun as well

I like this picture.

Why live?

Also notice how everyone on the blue side is a non-white but with white-ish facial features. The only one that even looks close is that guy with white hair in drag just behind front and center nog.

Why is everyone on the left in a hijab, or otherwise brown? You'd think this was fucking Turkey.

Actually, anecdotally, my state college is filled with hijabs, I even see fucking NIQABS. What if you're in a class with a niqab? What if you have a group project with a niqab? I feel like that'd be fucking difficult.

Its just a game, to him. A demon holding a cross. A skull with a swastika on it.. and a fucking Murlock. Hes not our friend, hes just an idiot.

No, but they might think "Trump is fucking metal". Obviously he's supposed to be the bad guy. It's like Star Wars. Sure, the Empire is supposed to be evil, but they're also clearly the cooler side, so that's what kids want toys of and what they fantasize about.

All the white men are on the right side, that is more or less what our opposition sees us as, badass monsters from who knows where.

Never heard that one before. Barf

The left side isn't going to appeal to any kid, no wonder gen z is the most conservative generation

There was a mudslime hijbab girl in one of my chemistry labs who was a legit retard with severe motor issues as well as being muslim. I'll always remember the day she tripped and fell while carrying an open liter beaker full of H2SO4. Sadly the acid's trajectory carried along in the direction of her momentum.

But those immigrants that made America were colonists; white colonists that. I thought that the colonists were bad and so are white people. :^)

this is why they hate us

that made me laugh a lot, until I realized she would've got away with a pakistan-style acid attack. now I'm angry.

Quality edit (and nice double dubs). Needs a merchant head on the money bag, too.

Hahaha fuck this is so true

I find this image to be a more accurate portrayal of the current situation.

I claim this guy!

nice

The moment i see the degenerate "my body my choice" sign i know which is the side of evil and which is the side of good.

Is that a Gaster Blaster behind Trump? What is this horseshit.

How long did that take you? And who is that little Holla Forums weeb girl and why is she with us?

quality post

Looks like he just did some simple select-copy-paste job. It makes a great composition, that's for sure, but I doubt it took him very long.

Actually I'll retract that statement and add that he also did plenty of clone stamping and color correcting. Maybe one hour? My money's on one hour.

What fucking shithole did you crawl here from? It probably took all of 5 minutes, dipshit.

AWOOO

Quality edit with quality dubs.

Best version

A for effort, user.
C+ for execution

can i get one of those?

Evidently not lol

This is anti-Trump?

Why is Crocomire behind Trump?

thanks for the new wallpaper goy.

This pleases KEK.

nice work user

FUCK YOU I WANNA BE THE SKELETON

That's a damn fine edit, user. Consider it fukkin sav'd.

weebs are the lifeblood of white nationalism

This is the end goal of thse we oppose, remember? A deracinated swarm of low-trust, low-IQ mystery meat that can be thrown against any tall poppies. They're not even bothering to hide it any more.

I cant tell who has more soulless eyes

kek that second one

11/11

Kek and the Lord bless you, an0n

The image does need a bateman and obvious pepe

It was summoned by Kek. You'd know by the digits.

Now back to reddit pls.

(Checked)

God dammit Holla Forums, bless your fucking hearts and praise Kek.

checked.
Outstanding edit, 1 day away.
PRAISE KEK

Classic.

GENTS

I need a gif of a dancing Trump. Anyone have one? I plan to use this for a great purpose.

The faggots and numales and nufemales look so soulless. I wanna see them butchered by Trump's demon army.

this a joke? :^) enjoy user

This thread had a shit ton of good edits:
boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/107719968

I want to fuck anchovy

Also notice the soulless eyes of those people. I see one horde of non-human beasts, but it is not the group on the right.

So everyone on the left has stoically staring vaguely at the demons on the right but no one is even looking at the epic giant Trump with the fucking LIGHTNING BOLT just above them. Epic fail.

fucking rad

I guess we must be all the demons on the righthand side then?

we can all be the skeleton
but i get to be the boniest

it's gold

which side would you rather be on?
yeah think ill file my teeth and make em sharper so I can bite through the hijab of a libshit and rip some throats

Alright.
As long as i can have a boner

I fucking hate these sunhuman monkeys.

"tear down the wall, america for all"
STOP GETTING LIB ARTS DEGREES AND LEARN ECON YOU FUCKING COMMIES.

Wolves and demons? HAH! Damn fucking right we are! It feels good to be a villain…

youtube.com/watch?v=93fqlzu9pqk

fuck, forgot where I was for a sec.

majestic

That looks like something someone made as a way of showcasing the plight of the crowd on the left (heh). I think the colors and the imagery used are supposed to get you to identify with that group.

• Soft blues and greens
• Flying peace chicken
• Cartoonish depictions of conventionally attractive people
○ Skinny (lmao) negress with fashionable hair
○ Poor kid with unkempt appearance and bandaids on his face
○ Small cadre of Moslem harlots with their head scarves (because that means something in and of itself)
○ Way cool dudebro with his knit cap, sideburns, and soul patch

Meanwhile, the Right side has
• Harsher colors; reds and oranges and yellows (the colors of fire)
• Glorious Leader's posse is denied any humanity in their depiction, being reduced to a shapeless mass of wolves, pigs, dinosaurs (?), ghost-things, and what appears to be a Nazi Demon
• Trump looks like he's trying to stab the skinny niggersow with an arrow; whether or not Trump has been informed of the existence of bows is left for the viewer to decide.

Propaganda 101 - dehumanize the enemy. If one side of the current paradigm deserves depiction as bloodthirsty ghouls and jackals, it's the horde of racially impure mongrels on the left side.

holy kek

Those cucks will be so fucking sorry they made that shitty image

Made a slight alteration if you don't mind.

Too bad he sucks as a villain tho…

Hey come on now, user. We all know that Imortan Joe did nothing wrong.

Eclipse: MAGA Edition

Tbh, are we living in post rebirth with Trump as Griffith leading monsters to save humanity and build a 1000yr fantasy kingdom?

Mekes me Howl with sides gone. They genuinely think that they have not engaged in propaganda.
They have whole institutions dedicated to Left/Communist training.

these people are completely detached with reality

Bit late and will annoy some

an effort was made.

8ch.net/file_store/ba731e61aa8750386a2de952bbb6ec70fb71041ec3427889b9ba242968def19f.png

You know nothing.

I call that ghastly thing with the sick cross-blade.

Not bad but.
1. The leftists are staring into space, only one of them is actually looking at Trump.
2. Need a couple of bad ass ravens to tear up their shitty peace bird mid-flight.

Why can leftists never draw the swastika right?

I'm sure leftists are actually very elated that they finally have their literally Hitler to cry about for the next 8 years. They just love pretending to be the underdog.

Practice nigger

get yourself Drawing on the Right Side of the Brain or whatever it's called

checked

it's been discussed
They actually fear its memetic power.

when someone makes that OC, can you start a thread or something? Id love to see it

Good shit

Added to the collection!

We Berserk nao

fuck off eastkike.

(Checked)
Because leftist/libtard "artists" lack creativity, thus they resort to steal others' ideas

Man, RWBY got serious.

Top kek.

The reason this image is so awesome is because it depicts retards bringing signs to a spear fight.

Seriously, what happens in this image in the very next split second?!

YOU'RE GONNA HAVE A BAD TIME, LIBCUCKS

quick, somebody find my sides in Mexico before the wall gets built

Sheit, wrong date. Also I'll fix that fuckass font.

fucking lost it

You can tell our culture is re-masculinizing because everybody loves skeletons again.

wew

We should take the doom revenant as one of our own, doom fags love that boney bastard.

Just the right amount of meme

you stole both halves of that edit, here's the original, posted 1/18

fuck

lol

the girl in upper side misses the maga on the hat

It did. Our love of our people trumped their hatred of us.

The artist recognizes us as the struggler out for vengeance against the ultimate evil.

First thing that I notice:

None of the people on the left side of the picture really look white. There's this guy with the makeup, but he has so crassly dyed hair, you can only go off his face, and that looks rather arabic as well. Maybe there's that girl in the background with the cross, but she's so far away you can't tell. This makes for some good redpill material. Especially with guys, seeing as anyone who can be remotely construed as white is a woman.

Tell a liberal that sees it:

Monsters confirmed for siding with wn, the age of light is upon us.

of course

Wow folks just look at those people on the left, all stone faced and void of human emotion. Now look at our guys, they have passion, they have joy, they're having a good time. What's more their side even loses out to our side when it comes to diversity, and we don't even care about that.

Here's another "villainous" Trump. Note the belt.

They all look white even though they're supposed to be "poc". Just accuse the artist of what they're actually doing and watch them freak out. It's whitewashing. They obviously have to do it because no one can relate to the freaks that really make up their movement.

Also, masturbating to east-Asian cartoons is kind of a last stand of implicit White identity.

Is that Dale Gribble

Checked and
Do these people not even understand the BASICS of costume and character design

These are the same people who 1) believe whites are inherently wicked demons and 2) think that bullying said demons is a viable tactic. These are the same people who blindly believed that a lawfully elected member of the republican party is a fascist nazi dictator. They're lucky to know the basics of breathing.

Immortan Joe sucks as a villain because he wasn't the villain.

Why isn't Mike Enoch and TRS in there? He's done more to redpill young white men than anyone in that picture, let alone you lazy faggots

They are too busy doxing the only usefull idiots we ever had.

wait… what? I was being sarcastic. Mike Enoch is a fat kike and probably a secret sjw. He's redpilled literally no one, and just leaches off of chan culture while begging for shekels. He's less talented than Evalion, though I admit he has much bigger tits. Everything entertaining about TRS comes from someone other than Enoch. He was basically a liability the whole time, quite frankly, and now that should be plain as day

horse version

kek

Finially someone posted the original

Lefties are insanely uncreative, even less so of what they accuse us of being. Look at the fucking crocomire right behind Trump.

Whoa shit I'm not the only one that noticed!

Thread theme.

Do you like my little world anons? One day, you will find your own.

heh
I feel a bit ashamed that I like this game so much tbh

for the record I have no idea who to make the other two as. But fitting against the (((trolls))) since they're hard to kill from regenerating, and a main way to kill them off is with fire

That and WOTC commonly depicts them with the kike nose.

We look cool as fuck

It was genuinely pretty fun and charming, all the homo/furry shit aside. Accruing such a huge fanbase for what is essentially Earthbound with a 1/4 of the content really shows the state of vidya today.

Here's a moblin from Zelda and the Super Metroid boss Crocomire.

Holla Forums & /gamergate/ confirmed?

They still blame gamergate. I think some part in their conscience and from their (((teachers))) handing them their "strategic playbook for special snowflake libs" has some thought that Gamergate was somehow the source of sudden uprising of the white community against them and not putting up with their shit, and not the years of their shit creating a growing rise of resentment to them because of their campaigns for PC and other shit.

Just noticed a Manikin Mask from Dark Souls 2.

I bet the fags on the left were/are shitters that can't solo the game on a new game +0 cycle.

Fuggit, have some Trump art.

Is this the original? How could someone make this and not be convinced by it?

Communists use muh six gorrillian to excuse Stalin's actual genocides.

Gamergate is basically just a few shitposters on Holla Forums now who jerk off to the same shit waifus but the fact liberals are still salty about it shows that it did some damage.

Trump getting memed into office was pretty much special snowflake libs getting told no, and having their little world mercilessly shattered on a widespread scale.

checked, praised, and saved

gb2 starman.net. It's not even remotely like Earthbound, and you should feel bad for that comparison. A closer one is Citizens of Earth.
Now if you wanted a closer comparison to what it is like, I'd nudge it closer towards the likes of lb and other art games personally.
A more worthy successor for their shitty messaging is Moon: An RPG Adventure remix, which is far superior to that thoroughly mediocre game, and was made in the 90s for fuck's sake!

There is literally nothing negative in that depiction of Trump.

Checked

We inspire supernatural fear we are everything they believe people shouldn't be to them we are undying walking fossil nightmares they don't age and don't tire. We are a pale mist of angry faces that embodies the power of history tradition and tenacity. We are a reminder that they had their hurrah but we are the white rushing river coming to erode them to dust.

That looks like an extremely one-sided battle in Trump's favour. Just like in real life.

It also kinda looks like the cover of an SMT game based on current year.

Too much Awoo~, not enough Asuka.

Chaos route then?

Holy fuck, it all makes sense.

Thankfully we don't need to shoot ourselves to use our powers.

Discordianism is the true faith.

Very nice

Aw shit, here come the LARPers.

You know i really am surprised Discordianism did not catch on here before Kekism.
Maybe it's because the ILLUMINATUS is a hard read even if it does a good job bringing people into the fold more so than reading the source materials.

Pater Chaos is indifferent to your impiety, but I'm not.

God we've been getting fantastic dub posts today.

Hail Eris, Daughter of Kek and Nix

>[current year] +2

Dibs on being the spooky ghostface on the middle right toward the back
Boo

Dubs confirm acid throwing to be a form of Muslim sorcery.

How does she not have a husband and belly full of kids yet? Honestly, she’s fucking adorable.

if they see us as such terrible and horrid beasts why do they want to come here? if some nigger country had similar welfare to the US i wouldn't go

A lot of Holla Forumslacks underestimate GG because of their views. They are forgetting what is most effective is pushing the edge of the Overton Window, not being totally outside it (although doing that and going for shock value can be used, it's a totally different tactic). GG turned a fuckton of left-leaning people against PC. It's merely the mirror of what Jews do to the "goyim." As such, it deeply fucking rustles them…and we should do it more.
ETHICS IN VIDEO GAMES JOURNALISM AND FIRE SAFETY, NIGGERS

Why are the sandnigs, dindus, beaners and even the poo-in-loo drawn with entirely caucasian features but brown skin and "ethnic" accessories?

Better chaos at the wheel than Jews. Chaos is the natures way of creating equality; chaos does not care who you are or what you believe.

Discordianism is full of cucks and goons.

Why? Wanted to start reading a book on it.

i got u

Killing Jesus is their life long power trip.

Discordianism is a word that's often misused. Despite the name, Eris isn't the chief deity.

Noice.

Underrated

I didn't know you could do bullet-lists in fullchan.

Read black iron prison.

Griffith definitely has the appeal to those who don't know him

There's also the world tree and skull knight in there.

Griffith did nothing wrong

nice 2008 meme

Cool face is a dead deity. Be something interest for our children's children stumble upon the old web.

Imagine the feels when your grandson comes up to you asking "What was Holla Forums pop pop?"

Ours are the memes that will pierce the Heavens.

Holy shit just saw it. We are on the side of righteousness friends

kek

Good work.

thats a wocked nazi skelly song user, thanks

wicked*

Some is natural, some is learned. But practice WILL help you if your problem is technical competence. If your problem is lack of vision, that can't be taught the same way, but you can still learn ways to inspire yourself.

Cool beasts vs children, sandniggers and MUH PEACE, despite these people wanting the average Holla Forumsack or anyone who goes against them, dead?

Give me cool beasts.

good lord take a look at that spicy fuckin meme

well done lad
this OC will live on, when you die
and it will go on and spawn fresh love

its also anti gun and anti competition
so its rightfully seen as a cartoonish view

In the liberal mythology, every difference between cultures and ethnicities are cosmetic, because they "know" that everybody is a self-actualizing, incorporeal abstraction floating in a magic void, called "human".
Which does not applies to anyone who is talking back at them.

These are adorable.

we also did not choose to live
but i dont see them cutting off their arms and legs and "freeing" those physical masses from the oppression of a choice they didnt make

man, wheres logic for antinationalist retards?

Hi their new friendo, it seems you don't belong here. Please use the following guide to find the exit.

i love how the meme time probability chaos effect conveniently had pepe spaghetti'n himself

This is the artist by the way.
erin-frost-art.tumblr.com/post/155921152178/america-fight-your-demons-i-spent-a-great-deal-of

She had this to say:

"Just to clear something up, because I believe theres a bit of confusion regarding that Anti-Trump painting I posted recently. No, the red side does not represent the Trump supporters, it’s a symbolic portrayal of abstract concept like greed, religious intolerance, institutionalized racism, government corruption, etc. The sorts of things he represents my view, and the view of many Republicans, Democrats, and Independants alike. The prominent inclusion of Muslims was to highlight them as those who stand to suffer the most from his hateful rhetoric and relentless scapegoating.

No I am not trying to wage war on Trump supporters. I apologize for any confusion. That said, I stand by my interpretation of Trump as a threat to the well being of America and its people."

"it doesn't represent Trump supporters, i'm just so liberal that anything even reasonably centrist is demons to me i think if Trump had to pick between satan himself and some minorities, he'd gladly side with satan. i have no concept of subtlety. moslems can do nothing wrong."
thanks tumblr

double dubs and epic work

Kek. She must have made this after realizing she is in the wrong side of history. Her previous posts show otherwise.

spoiler that shit faggot

good for her
opinions like that help us identify traitors and subverters

there was an attempt

OC from /a/ after I had finished the original Berserk anime.

Filename was my own.

Fuck I could use google and find 20 racist flags.

also

There's nothing on the left that reminds me of America.

kek

that mask actually made me think of the forsaken symbol for the undead in WOW
further confirming that the orcs are true aryans and horde is REDPILLED

REMOVE ELF

REMOVE PINKSKIN

You're not giving Undertale enough credit- not only does it have substantial gameplay, but despite being an RPG, it lacks any RNG whatsoever.

Addendum: there's easter eggs based on a number that you roll with every run, but it doesn't affect gameplay whatsoever

you saw it here folks, this is the artists' idealized image of the Left. remember this is propaganda, the artist could have chosen to draw anything, and they chose this.

Not this user but i can say one cheat code about drafting and handling pencils like graphite. It is exactly like doing painting but with dust chalk. But with the laws of 2D.
Just remember contrast values and some geometric memory figures, anatomy and space from perspective(3Dto2D translation).

4ck/ic/'s sticky or /art/ and /loomis/
I never liked /ic/ anyway despite i started there.

Thats why general drafting, illustration or drawing should never blend in with modern art.

And that is why I have a hard time trying to figure out the Classical method because there is not a lot of logical information that explains how to do it technically. You have to do it yourself like said sadly.

I Hate this shit personally because I go to some community art center for comics every week, regardless as being a business and a public studio, and after reading one of their works realizing that the Leftism propaganda was in the studio's agenda, in the first place. Its disapointing it made me rage right in front of those people at one point where they got scared shitless. Jeff if you're reading this Fuck You for making me internally angry every time i visit in, because of this go bring yourself including all of your works, and die slowly in the gas chambers where you and your faggy normie jewey buddies belong inside.

updated

I call the masked man

That kikess with her half chat kid

lolno
Only 58% of registered voters actually voted, meaning Clinton's support isn't even 30% of the population.

Fucking hell will this meme ever die? It's been like 50 years since they were really a thing

Great picture but it needs one more thing.
I think the jew spider should at least be partially visible on the side.
Even if just a bit is showing, such as just the nose is visible.

TOP WEW

This what Russians actually believe ™

Yeah…

Requesting a happy Putin somewhere in the background or the lower right.

Propaganda 8888888 - DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF AND FACE TO BLOODSHED.