Donald Trump Trademarks 2020 Campaign Slogan: ‘Keep America Great!’

breitbart.com/big-government/2017/01/18/trump-trademarks-2020-campaign-slogan-keep-america-great/
archive.fo/fPpnX

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Make American Greater would be a lot more catchy

No, this is saying, "I could've done a better job." Trump is not apologetic. "Keep America Great!" says "I did a great job. Re-elect me so I can continue to do a great job."

This means he's going to genocide all brown people on the planet so that they can never come back after he deports them?

KAG?

KAG
Doesn't have the same ring to it that "MAGA" has.

>not Greater than ever before
Missed oppertunity
>reddit spacing

we'll make it work somehow…

KEK FOR KAG

This isnt how trademarks work. he shouldnt have announced that until after it was trademarked.. now every libtard will try to shut him down.

I already know how he'll be criticized if he uses that slogan.

(checked)
The interview was a few days ago.
When you're Trump you need only 20 minutes to copyright something.

Agreed

What about "KAW" or:
KEEP AMERICA WINNING

The Kaw people were also an American Indian tribe who were known as "People of the South wind", "People of water" - combined (for this) to represent Trump draining the swamp, so to speak.

Also get this: The last fluent speaker of the Kansa (the language of the Kaw people) language was named Walter Kekahbah.

Did someone call for me?

Though, if you speak "Kag" out loud as one word, it sounds a bit like Kek.

Wasted dubs.

See:

They're like actual vampires.

KEEP
EUROPE
KAMPFY

…when?
After we MEGA, of course…

I'm surprised Trump didn't joke about the guy taking too long. That would have been funny.

Keep America Kaiser?
Keep America Klan?
Knowledgeable?
Kraken?
Kraut?
Kriegspiel?
Kurgan?
KEEP AMERICA KURGAN!

not bad

Poor fucking Jeb!™

Master fucking Persuader.

And all that well remain of his low energy legacy will be an exclamation point, and a pocket full of turtles.

I wonder how it will look on the hat.

Keep America
Great!

or

Keep
America
Great!

or

Keep
America Great!

I like #2 the best.

🇼🇭🇦🇹 🇦 🇧🇴🇸🇸

MAKE
AMERICA
GREAT
FOREVER
UNDER
COMPLETE
KEK

How'd you do that text style?

FAQ doesn't mention it so I'm guessing you copied and pasted it from somewhere

Trump probably will not use this slogan in 2020. So why'd he trademark it? So that he could generate confidence inspiring headlines now. It's a way of signalling that he intends to do a good job. The messaging is meant for right now, not in four years.

Yeah I was right.

Makes sense

it's probably to keep some shitskin from stealing it and using it as a slogan against deportation.

This is blatant plagiarism.
You'll hear from my mom.

🅵🅰🅶🅶🆈 🆄🅽🅸🅲🅾🅳🅴

You underestimate the ability of Trump's pet vampires. I guarantee you the guy turned into mist and materialized into the copyright office within a minute of getting the order

kek

lol

But then in 2024, it can be KAGA

KKKAG

Disgusting.

oh, thanks Eric! :)

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST

reddit.com /r/The_Donald/

God bless

He needs to back that up with "Make America Greater than ever before" or at least "Keep Making America Great".

TIME TO PURGE

Another quote from that wapo article they linked:

“And we’re going to show the people as we build up our military, we’re going to display our military.

“That military may come marching down Pennsylvania Avenue. That military may be flying over New York City and Washington, D.C., for parades. I mean, we’re going to be showing our military,”

Trump speech soon, get in here:

TOP KAG

TOP KAG
TOP KAG
TOP KAG
TOP KAG
TOP KAG
TOP KAG
TOP KAG
TOP KAG
TOP KAG
TOP KAG
TOP KAG
TOP KAG
TOP KAG
TOP KAG
TOP KAG
TOP KAG
TOP KAG
TOP KAG
TOP KAG
TOP KAG
TOP KAG
TOP KAG
TOP KAG
TOP KAG
TOP KAG
TOP KAG
TOP KAG
TOP KAG
TOP KAG
TOP KAG
TOP KAG
TOP KAG

Time's
Own
Protector

Keeps
America
Great

Checked

There's few things in the world as aesthetically pleasing as a parade march in dress blues

t. muhreen

KEEP EVERYTHING KINDRED
KEK

K
E
K

Keep Our Victories Coming!
KOVC

This is exactly what leftists will spin it into. I believe they still won't have learned their lesson in four years.