Best part, 7:50
youtu.be/166M75mSfKE?t=7m50s

Triggerrrrrrr alerrrrrrrt

Learn to embed newfag

2nd best part, 9:20

Action pic is mid-headswivel

Would you make her a single mom?

Shit thread, kill yourself.

Did we ever figure out why she has an Adam's apple?

Low effort threads can still spark lively discussion. I would kill myself per your request, but then your mom would be a single mother, and I agree with Ann in the OP.

Haircuts say a lot about a woman. Eg., you can tell this woman starts every conversation with "As a mother…"

She isn't badass. The's a coal burner.

STOP SAMEFAGGING YOUR SHIT THREAD

No, I wouldn't even let that be a house nigger.

It's the duty of is all to enhance their gene pool. Just make sure they don't have anything. So far I think I've knocked up three niggresses in Atlanta. Gave them fake info and never let them know where I live. I don't think I've spent more than two months with any of them because they're so easily impregnated.Yes I know it's degenerate and yes I get tested after.

implying it's acceptable to let niggers inside your house, ever. wew

Never married and no children.

What colour are her kids, Holla Forums?

user, if she was married and no children she couldn't be this voice. ann dedicated her life to something, if it was a family it wouldn't be books.

Cocoa-Crisp.

Hey Ann, whats up. Never mind the trolls. We know that was just an friend and you don't burn the coal. Whats the deal with Dinesh D'poo-in-loo though? Disappointed. Also when will you be writing a book about the JQ?

Full WEBM

Happened to stumble on this the other day as well. Amusing, but not really anything new or interesting. Preaching to the choir here.

Sage for not really thread worthy by itself.

Unsaged, because Ann is a babe.

that's not how it works

>not relevant to statistics

She waited too long to have children and can't now because she's menopausal.

sage negated

She's also dated a kike, a Pajeet, and a wop. Coulter may be right on just about everything else, but she's a race traitor through and through.

B I G
L
A
C O C K
K

coming from a single parent home I know well how dysfunctional it is…. it's bad. my mother was a piss poor father and in being so, also a piss poor mother.

I can't believe she's shfifty-five.

She didn't breed, so it's not all bad.

its not an adam's apple. women have a voicebox too, you know. its just flatter and elongated… like hers. she just has a long skinny neck

she can't breed

to be fair, I wonder how much those single-mother statistics are skewed by niggers

single mothers of all races are niggers, user

You could probably work that out by observing the distribution of
Shaniqua faces in the video.

yea yea yea and she thinks that niggers should get a reparation payment. She's still a woman after all and ruled by emotion. But she see's clearly on quite a few important topics. Not the race issue, but at least she will die childless.

Hard to watch a room full of "my feeweings" and "anecdotal evidence case #X therefore your stats are invalid" these people are only proving her point.

that's not true. My mom almost left my dad and we would have been better off for it. Also, some men knocked chicks up and run off. I know its better to be raised by both parents in almost all instances, I'm just saying something like 80% of niglets are born to single mothers, so I'm wondering how much it skews things…. on that note, I bet you white single mothers tend to be dumber and poorer than your average mother as well.

lol. 10/10. i literally had to scroll down for the punchline, too which made it even better

"ANN COULTER DATED A NIGGER AND A KIKE AND IS A RACE TRAITOR!"

BUT SHE DIDN'T HAVE KIDS SO IT DOESN'T MATTER

she's never claimed to be 1488 or anything though
but she pisses off liberals on the daily and creates some serious lulz

Three words in and he's already labeling her as being an enemy.

WTF is with that shoop?

FRIENDS, not dating you Jew fuck.

can't argue with that, nice catch

Looks like liberal logic to me strait out of OP's Video

have to agree with
anecdotal evidence is shit

Mine is an exception.
> This is also the woman who rented me to a pedo when I was four. And also the reason I believe humans can change for the better.

Crackhead?

You're only a race traitor if you have mud babies.

Ann documentary.

Reminder that McCarthy did nothing wrong and Orielly has always been a crypto-Communist

Even if you take into account that she has been very influential in her life it pales in comparison to the impact a woman has on the world by having children. Those children have children, etc.. etc… but it all stops with Ann. She is a genetic dead end, and in 100 years her books will influence very few. Who knows what her offspring could have done?

REMINDER THAT EVERYONE WHO POSTS THIS IS A PAID SHILL

Nope. She wants them all deported.

By dating non-whites, you're sending out the message that interracial relationships are acceptable, and will therefore cause others to follow suit. It would be like walking around with a lit cigarette and putting it up to your mouth, but never inhaling.

Not true, in her most recent immigration book she talks about the "special treatment" lazy niggers are OWED and how no other immigrant should enjoy that status. I read her fucking book around the time Trump announced he was running.

She "as a champion of conservative women" doing it is all the worse.

I'm sure you still have the book then. Find the relevant page(s) and post a pic.

True. Try harder, for fuck’s sake.
What one is that?
Oh, so, Adios, America! which explicitly says the opposite. Got it.

Oh, I know (pics related). I wish it were otherwise, sometimes.

But hers is prominent as hell, and I want to be sure we're not backing a tranny. Has anyone ever found definitive proof that she's not a dude?

Someone pressed her on the JQ in an AMA 3 years ago.

Her suggestion that single-mothers should put their children up for adoption is ignoring a whole other set of statistics: those that show that shared environment has little influence on children's development.
Deadbeat dads are what they are largely because of their shit genes. Single-moms also. Their children are shit because of that shit inheritance. Raising them in an intact family will make little difference.
Single-moms should flush their shit kids down the toilet, and gas themselves.

it's rumored that she has marfan syndrome which can cause certain parts of your body to grow longer, stick out more, etc
also it's probably why she can't have children

jewish talk-shows are cancer

sage because OP is spreading cancer.

go back to cuckchan and kill yourself

Go back to reddit r/politics, Tor-jew

Hitler Dubs Checked and Heiled

as for OP ==WE TRS NOW==

MAN I didn't that this is where she is from. I though she was just surfing the anti left wave, but she seems like a true advocate of her stances.

when was this originally recorded?

are you proud of this post?

She's friends with JJ from Good Times?
fucken lol

How can one fail so badly at arguing. What I have a problem with is that she does not put emphasis on that "for every x of you in here that succeeded, there is y outside of this room that did not". Just shouting statistics might work around people that value them but in this case the barrier is to better explain what this means in real life. The point to argue with the more successful part of the pie chart about whether they did ok or not is meaningless and overlook what the topic actually is about.

Please try again.

They're even selling their shitty Marxist 'values' as Christian. Sickening.

Ok, the more I look into it, the more I think she's just another disappointing degenerate whore who spreads her legs for niggers and all manner of shitskins.

And this, children, is why we should read books written by serious men instead of paying attention to columnists, tv/radio personalities, and jewtubers/podcasters… especially the ones with tits.

Apparently Iron Ann has always been a babe.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LGBT-affirming_Christian_denominations
I think pastor captain america does a whole movie ranting about outside religions funding subversion bibles to be published.

But Christianity, like Judaism, does promote the slave morality that Nietzsche wrote about. The idea that the meek shall inherit the earth, that it's easier for a camel to pass through the eye of the needle than for a rich man to enter the kingdom of Heaven, and even the perverse symbolism of a god nailed to a cross speak to the vast majority of people and the envy and resentment they have toward those few who are actually strong, brave, bold, powerful, and successful.
Judeo-Christian values are Marxist/SJW values.

inb4 kek
that shit is cancer too

inb4 fedora
nope

The slave morality suggestions don't even seem rooted in catching up to protestant reformation half a millenia ago. Even the most ardent catholics like Spain and Portugal went on to enslave/dominate entire continents.
Shills aren't even giving proper D&C this year. Ann nearly made an entire audience of participation trophies break down in tears. Topic is too fun to goad away from.

A priest playing devil's advocate, huh….

That entire audience doesn't understand statistics…
>but I turned out fine (nope)
They think she is saying 70% of all kids raised by single mother will be x,y, and z but what she is really saying is that 70% of x,y and z were raised by single mothers. That was hard to watch, OP. Props to Ann for not giving a fucking inch.

So, those are not still the morals taught by all but the most fringe Christian denominations?
From the start, the Christian faith is a sacrifice: a sacrifice of all freedom, all pride, all self-confidence of the spirit; at the same time, enslavement and self-mockery, self-mutilation.

And the Coulter video isn't new and is rather unimpressive. As pointed out, she really should have done better against a room full of illogical amateurs who have their afternoons free to attend tv show tapings.

That's assuming those offspring end up doing something.
They might die.
Or end up working at McDonalds flipping burgers, having no impact on society whatsoever.

kek, you guys have a national treasure there, regards, a leaf