Dear Holla Forums, please control your newfags from falling for every fucking bait post by leftycucks on Holla Forums...

Dear Holla Forums, please control your newfags from falling for every fucking bait post by leftycucks on Holla Forums, it's making some serious negative publicity for your board. People are already talking about how the elections brought a flood of newfags a-la Chanology.

Are you 16?
Don't give a shit.

Also you can keep this rare pepe

Nice argument

fuck off back to your own board

Fuck off fag.

Gas yourself, you stupid kike bitch

Where are the arguments?

(((TRS))) shill

Not an argument, way to show your newfaggotry and prove my point.

this is sadly what Holla Forums is turning into

schizophrenic faggots who becomes more agitated when the moderators side with them.

you will find no argument on this board because its crawling with LARPcucks who fell for the "[insert buzzword acronym here] shill!" meme, there was a JIDF, SRS, CTR, SA, Goons, INTL, etc etc. who knows what other silly acronym they will come up next.

Video games are Jewish anyway.

Just call anyone who disagrees with you names and move on, the newfag way of doing things.

They fucking did, you can't deny this.
Also I doubt many of us go to vee, that place is a cesspit
t. wurmfag
I see what you mean though and it sucks, Holla Forumseddit is in full effect.

True, but lefist cucks are the prime source of all bait cuisine. Two weeks ago I got 40 leftist cucks fucking each other over proper transgender politics caused by a random image of the trap version of Ahri i casually posted on Holla Forums and then heading off to shower.

/4am/ needs to get gassed, they are fueling this degeneracy.
also shoah overSJW general

consider this an official declaration of war on /4am/ from the highest order of chaos

Enjoy your ban

Mark is a fucking kike, he won't remove that shit. Fucking fat piece of shit.

Who gives a fuck what Holla Forums thinks?

It's the second biggest board on this site, and i picked Holla Forums as an example of something that is becoming widespread.

Every board other than Holla Forums is shit. Video games are for inherent cuckolds, people who even without having a wife to be cuckolded by, will always be cuckolds.

What's the problem exactly? Nothing I've heard in this thread sounds like anything I'd care about. Stop being such a whiny bitch and take care of your own problems.

Holla Forums is just made up of a bunch of random faggots. The only policing Holla Forums is going to do is within it's own borders, where the hivemind operates.

We're dealing with shit too. There's not too much we can do to police anonymous… Get it? No? Neither do I. Post gore, loli, and child modeling and they'll fuck off.

Anyone on Holla Forums who claims to be annoyed by Holla Forums is an /a/ or Holla Forums (what is the difference) entryist.

Go play your manhood simulator of wasted time, degenerate.

Maybe they're just Holla Forumsirgins who want to talk about videogames?
Gets kinda hard when some lefty retard posts Marx shit and you guys swoop in to tell us for the n-th time how the holocaust didn't happen but should have.

Just kill yourself.

I rest my case.

You are trying too hard sonny jim

To "rest the case" you gotta prove I'm a leftist or an /a/utist.
Since you didn't bother to present evidence or an argument, I can conclude you're a natural Holla Forumsack for instance.
See? It's not hard to back up the random shit you spout.

No one needs to prove shit when you're spilling your spaghetti all over your posts.

where is yours?

Your initial argument boiled down to:
When pressed for evidence, you claim you don't need it.
You're not even fit to post here. This is a board that always took pride on actually defending the truth and having facts to back their opinions.
If you want shit-tier arguments and no-proof for the random inane shit you spout, you shoudl have stayed at cuckchan. They're big fans of shitposting.

Sure smells like nu/pol/ in here

Hey, YOU fuck off, tough guy.

This is not the alt-kike. Don't fucking care about aut-right PR-fagging.

I confused you for the OP who was shit. But since you decided that my argument applied to you, you're just as shit. Manage your own board problems. This whole thread belongs in >>>/metapol/ and is off topic.

You think we would even have newfags in the first place if that was how it worked?

I retract my statement tbh

implying videogames aren't full of marxism in the first place, go back to Holla Forums and fap to your favorite gay pokemon art

>>>/polmeta/

come back when we give a shit, aka never. also, asking for arguments when all you post is your opinions is a certified jew tactic

Kill yourself.

Yep. Leftypol.

Hey TRS, you want us to dox another of your leaders? If so, just say so, stop beating around the bush.