ALL MEN ON DECK! Libtards on plebbit teaching their TODDLERS about white privilege etc

ALL MEN ON DECK! Libtards on plebbit teaching their TODDLERS about white privilege etc.

Get in here. Look at this shit:

https ://archive.is/7UWSI

Cancer link:

www reddit.com/r/Parenting/comments/5os0pk/teaching_my_white_fouryearold_son_about_racism/

Other urls found in this thread:

linkedin.com/in/laurenejohnston
twitter.com/ljo128
re

gofuckyourself.com/b7e25eisafaggot.html
gofuckyourself'.com/b7e25eisafaggot.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Be a role model and voice and act the antithesis of their teaching.

4 is too young for this shit no matter what.

Let them, whatever tripe they can manage will be swiftly crushed when they are exposed in the new world starting in 2 days

It's not you plank.

Sadly you can never start too early with the indoctrination. Fucking jews.

i wouldnt say so. "Give the man for the first 7 years and i'll give you the man." Even if the child is incapable of understanding him fully he still gets the "cuck" essence of the teachings

that did not take long

This is nothing new.

You pic-related proves that this is nothing new.

Are you asking us to downboat?

Please keep le reddit on le reddit.

Thread downsaged.

This. Even so, imagine these kids when they grow up. They've been taught nothing but lies and weakness their whole lives. When the truth bombs get dropped, they will rebel hard against the moronic left and ascend to their true heritage.

kek

What a cunt.

fuck

Fuckin' reddit man

So … I'm confused. Are we supposed to be offending these people or are we supposed to be telling them how to raise their children.

Cucks that ensure that their genes die is bad because?

Lauren J. Schellinger
Commercial Relationship Manager, Vice President, M&T Bank

Lauren joined M&T in 2007 and has spent the majority of her career working with cross-border businesses. For several years, Lauren assisted Canadian headquartered companies structure their banking to transact in the US efficiently. Currently, Lauren works with middle market businesses in both Western New York and the Greater Toronto Area, providing customized cross-border payment and capital financing solutions.

Competencies include: commercial finance, business development and retention, treasury and cash management (both US and Canada), international trade finance, foreign exchange hedging, risk management, and investment management.

Lauren holds a Bachelor of Arts from Colgate University and a Certified Treasury Professional (CTP) designation. Lauren is currently pursuing her Master of Business Administration at the University at Buffalo.
linkedin.com/in/laurenejohnston
twitter.com/ljo128

A thread died for this

Good work

So glad my mom is based. I never had to deal with this shit, and she is even somewhat redpilled on the Jews from her dad (who told her that pro sports are rigged by the Jews).

pretty much this, be the rebellious atheist to this religion. by the time they are teens they'll be goose stepping.

lol

biracial is codeword for genetic refuse

Go through all the positive comments accounts and downvote everything you can with your sockpuppets. Redditors hate losing karma, it will kill them.

Do this but you have to go to each individual comment's permalink or the votes don't count due to Reddit fuzzing.

I'll provide a broken permalink for the OP then. If others want to do others, feel free to do so. Let's gas these cucks.

re ddit.com/r/Parenting/comments/5os0pk/teaching_my_white_fouryearold_son_about_racism/dclm9df/

re ddit.com/r/Parenting/comments/5os0pk/teaching_my_white_fouryearold_son_about_racism/dclpbbg/

re ddit.com/r/Parenting/comments/5os0pk/teaching_my_white_fouryearold_son_about_racism/dclpf8m/

re ddit.com/r/Parenting/comments/5os0pk/teaching_my_white_fouryearold_son_about_racism/dclq8sn/

re ddit.com/r/Parenting/comments/5os0pk/teaching_my_white_fouryearold_son_about_racism/dclqm7b/

re ddit.com/r/Parenting/comments/5os0pk/teaching_my_white_fouryearold_son_about_racism/dclrdc1/

re ddit.com/r/Parenting/comments/5os0pk/teaching_my_white_fouryearold_son_about_racism/dclv8rk/

re ddit.com/r/Parenting/comments/5os0pk/teaching_my_white_fouryearold_son_about_racism/dclvc58/

re ddit.com/r/Parenting/comments/5os0pk/teaching_my_white_fouryearold_son_about_racism/dclx08d/

re ddit.com/r/Parenting/comments/5os0pk/teaching_my_white_fouryearold_son_about_racism/dclx9o8/

re ddit.com/r/Parenting/comments/5os0pk/teaching_my_white_fouryearold_son_about_racism/dclzm6x/

re ddit.com/r/Parenting/comments/5os0pk/teaching_my_white_fouryearold_son_about_racism/dclvgz6/

Reporting in. Let's be awful to these kike worshiping cucks :^)

I love how this whore is a banker and instead of teaching good values to her child (Going into a white collar field like Mom) she's hamstringing them with prog bullshit at a young age.

holy fuck this shit gets me so fucking MAD

reddit needs to go

great, bring more fucking parasites here.

This is how it ends.

Teach a kid something like this, and they will grow to hate it. This will create more drones, but it will also seed the counterculture.

that post is too autistic to bring anything here

The memes, Jack

TOP CUCK

Use your eyes, user.

Fucking white guilt racetraitor cunt. The nose and name say shes German.

Get out kike.

MAXIMUM WEW

Dubs he dies.

While these are certainly all bad, the third one really jostles my shit. So people making small talk and total non-jokes are OMG SO OFFENSIVE MUH SOGGY KNEE to these faggots. How again do they have any friends?

Dead whites, the ultimate step up in diversity.

I'll call it a win.

CHECKED!

Hadn't thought of that. We can only hope

Just leave the http:// out, so we can click and drag instead of copy newtab paste click click backspace enter.

Especially with so many links, you should learn to format properly.

Best way to turn a child racist is trauma.

Just tell them they can have some ice cream. They'll be contented.

(checked)
rolling for more dead cucks

Who cares? If it fell off the bottom of the catalog, nobody was using it anyways.

This. I don't have any kids of my own yet, but I'll be damned if my niece gets anything but redpills from me.

Or even just bold or italicize everything from the beginning to just before .com. Spoiler tags work, and you can still just highlight the line and click&drag/copy&paste. Or just leave the off of it.

These fucking retards trying to reinvent the wheel, man.

gofuckyourself'.com/b7e25eisafaggot.html

…are all valid methods for breaking links and don't involve being a flaming cocksucker to anyone who might want to open one.

wew to the max

hopefully he gets killed by his own adopted niglet

Thinking about moving your family because there aren't enough black people around is asking to be victimized.

YAKUB IS REAL

they all will for using that fag site

There are days when I feel my very soul being shredded by the things I read, here.

See you guys tomorrow.

Holy shit how absolutely nauseating
The blood of his children is on his hands. That is all.