I think they feel in charge.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/995pv
archive.is/9P1Dn
uspresscorps.org/
archive.fo/CBYoK
newadvent.org/cathen/04757a.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

How hard do you think it would be to get Trump to ask one of these circuses if they feel in charge?

Kek. Trump has given the lugenpresse an existential crises.

I think it's hilarious because in a large part it was the media that gave Trump the win by giving him constant air time and hit pieces.

Here's the full text of their letter:

An open letter to Trump from the US press corps

archive.is/995pv

You probably would have to spam requests for it via twitter

We'll cover whoever and whatever we want to goyim! You have no other choice for information.

They can't possibly be this retarded, can they?

Says the same media that got trolled by halfchan.

How many months until they get all replace by E-journalists ?

So they admitted that they all work for the same people? I love it when they out themselves.

It's like they forgot that Trump uses Twitter to get his message out there, cutting out the middle man, this is beyond suicidal on the press corps' part.

It's already began user

A unified front, huh? Is that why multitudes of the reporters clapped when Trump called out that CNN cuck? I imagine he wasn't feeling very united, right then.

This brings me great joy, this is going to be the greatest political curb stomp in history.

I think they are begging for some deafening chants of LUGENPRESSE at the inauguration.

Sure thing, kiddo.

But now the people know you lied to them, and they have found more trustworthy sources. You did this to yourselves, that's why it's so funny.

I thought there was no such thing as "the media"

Let them scream. If Trump moves the press to another building and increases the amount of people who can be there, the people will support it. Thats what matters.

The symbol of the unification of all classes of the American people has become the symbol of the new America, and thus, it has become the standard of her people.

The most precious possession you have in the world is your own people. And for these people, and for the sake of this people, we will struggle and fight, and never slacken, never tire, never lose courage, and never lose faith.

The greatest thing is how often they contradict their old arguments with the only hope they have being that everyone forgets. They're dying.

These fucks are getting desperate because if they don't find some way to stem the hate against them by the time SHTF then they will be the first to go.

You fucked up the line, newfag.

I thought that would be something like Project Veritas, who actually showed effort in getting facts and showed proof without making wild allegations.

Yeah that particular quote definitely stands out. These pompous assholes see themselves as untouchable demi-gods. That too makes it even funnier. They're severely rustled.

This…does not seem smart…

The day cannot come soon enough

It's very telling they're so assmad over this. A casual observer would think giving them a larger space and inviting more journalists in would be something the press would welcome. But Trump's busting up their comfy little cartel and inviting in newer media. They're kvetching as if they're being shoved into an oven.

They are desperate since a good chunk of people were able to look past their tricks, the same info and narrative manipulation they have being pulling for decades.
All heil the Internet, it brought real competition about the narrative.

more like the press corpse!

It really is quite amazing. Even normies may start questioning why others being invited to their club house would infuriate them so.

No shit, just like now. They write an article and publish nearly identical versions of it in multiple outlets and then say see, this is important, everyone is covering it.

The lugenpresse is sending some mixed signals here

this image is my first redpill. It even has moloch in the back of the mess. Praise Kek

Are we going to enter a era where people can dream of becoming part of the press and reporting truth again?

Most likely, more wikileaks type of shit.

They've been pulling no punches against Trump. And they threaten to pull no punches? That's not how threats work. You can't get leverage over somebody by threatening to do what you're already doing.

These chumps don't know a damn thing about negotiation.

They will fact check it for you, goyim. That way when Trump tries to spread some fake news you can get the real deal from CNN instead :^)

They're off to a great start. In the article where they're talking about real journalism and knowing the facts, they are repeating fake news.

That has never been the case. It has always been propaganda of some form.

I want to believe that once we drain the poison from America then any job filled by whites will be inherently pure.

Where were you the day the White House Press Corps got so triggered it accidentally started baneposting from the wrong side of the one-liners?

Citation fucking needed.

Yep. They definitely feel in charge.

Rkiadyteuktiofkqqupzjuuktpyaqrzahqqu?

cuck

the year of the fire cock is going to be so good

They just refuse to learn.

This entire open letter is an embarrassing pile of spaghetti spilling shit. It's amazing how Trump is repeatedly able to get them to do things like this.

Further, who fucking cares?

Psalms are sweaty
Lies weak
Kike journalists ready
Soros dropping it on the floor already
Moloch's spaghetti

LYING PRESS
THEY'RE A MESS
EVERY TIME THEY PRINT A SHEET
THEY'RE BLOWN OUT BY 400LB NEET

CNN President Jeff Zucker: Donald Trump Wants To ‘Delegitimize Journalism’
archive.is/9P1Dn

It's more of a reference to the Military Industrial Complex. Learn into symbolism.

A whole lot of whites have had their mind poisoned by kikes, to the point one can confuse one and the other. Not to mention many job fields are inherently Jewish filth by themselves, such as marketing and finance. Therefore, such a dream is, in practice, unachievable.

But we got trolled

The eyes of the kike shed tears
as they give you a strike, but no fears
for the white man is starting to know
the damn race war? Man, it's time to go
time to kill every black in sight
not after sundown, 'cause they blend into the night
Time to hang every niggerloving whiteknight
Time to throw paco over a wall, give him a fight
Gas all the chinks and jews,
oven up the red&brown indians too
make it so the color pallet is turned purely white
and beat the other shitskins black&blue
my best attempt at nigger hymes

Sounds like it could be solved in a generation or two.
That's how close we are to entirely unfucking ourselves for all time.

Reported.

I see your IQ is near room temperature. I said that all jobs being pure is impossible, not that we can't remove Jews.

Typical pseudo philosophical, libtard drivel.

Why do they think this would work?

Remember when one of Trump's kids posted a "Deplorables" meme on Instagram that included Pepe, and the MSM spent the next several days trying to explain to normalfags that the cartoon frog was an evil Nazi?
Imagine the fallout if Trump started Baneposting…

Nice.

Always liked Haiku's.

New pressroom gleams bright

Sweaty jews plead for question

Ignored once again

WE WAZ POETS AND SHIT

President Elect
Emperor Donald Trump Strikes
Journalists Cry Tears

how will these (((media))) organizations speak if their servers are constantly ddos'd and their newstands smashed??

All the independant uploaders who nearly weekly BTFO'd the MSM by scooping them on issues they'd prefer buried beg to differ.

well that explains why they've been fucking up so badly in our republic….

t. When you realize they are seriously concerned enough to start bargaining w/ themselves.

All hail, Kübler-Ross!

[X] Denial
[X] Anger
[X] Bargaining ←– YOU ARE HERE
[ ] Depression
[ ] Acceptance

Why do they refer to themselves that way?
It's sooo cringy.

Scheming kikes panic

The fourth estate grasps at straws

Low energy, sad.

With the full backing of the newly purified FBI, CIA, and NSA. How does it feel knowing that the alphabet soups will be ours?

These dubs are unchecked
Our board must pray to God kek
Suffer wrath if not

Praise kek

It's not even begun.

Great work kikes, you ruined it for yourself again.

From the Ogdoad Kek
The dark waters of Holla Forums
Repeating digits

So close to doubles
I should have posted faster
Sage for off-topic

Time for trump to use liberal tactics against them.

Frivolous audits.

Theyve been doing that to Limbaugh for years. Never fucking find a thing but it's a method of harassment liberals like to use.

Off by one again
kek does not favour you, child
Suicide is fine

Trump could so easily BTFO the press as the President, without ever even coming close to trampling over the First Amendment. Let me list the methods:
1) Have the CIA form teams of agents whose sole job is to feed as much disinformation to the MSM. This doesn't violate the freedom of the press to print bullshit, but there will be consequences as a result of the MSM printing bullshit.
2) Refuse the MSM access to the White House at all. They're still free to operate and run articles, they're just going to have to start going by secondhand sources when it comes to White House stuff.
3) Do what he's been doing all this time: play ∞-dimensional chess, but with the advantage that he'll own intel. And keep calling them fake news.
4) Have the IRS harass the MSM. Again, he dindu nuffins bout the First Amendment because…… they're still able to keep their businesses and run articles, right? :^)
5) Propose a new law for Congress which would require that all media organizations have a license, and then using executive orders, deny the MSM licenses and give the licenses to alt media. After all, we have freedom of speech, but we have the FCC that requires you to be licensed to run a television channel, right? :^)

They're fucked.

Digits are but manifeatations of the great cycle that kek bares for us. We will awas maw memes. Praise Kek!

Honestly they've been fucked since that meeting in Trump Tower where he chewed them all out, they know their time in the sun is over, they're just trying to mitigate the damage done.

The alphabet soup being used to fuck with the MSM is truly poetic justice and I hope it happens so that the MSM further destroys its credibility

By the end of the year the MSM is going to be trying to preach about actual conspiracy theories.

I must check these dubs
You are blessed by the divine
Use your gift wisely

Once Pizzagate revs up, these pedos in the media are going to do time.

post yfw infowars has more access than CNN

Hey pol I just had a wild idea. You know how when redpills are dropped they immediately resort to calling everyone anti semites? In yiddish there is a term for using the truth to cause harm, this could be almost as good as

lügenpresse

When you use the truth to cause harm the term for that in hebrew is

Lashon hara

I've begun to understand more and more why the media chooses to share negative stories over the ones that are good news. Part of it is to push a leftist agenda to empower their politicians and create more laws to "fix" problems perceived in the media by the viewers. If the problems don't get fixed the other purpose for having such stories is to polarize the viewing audience against an "unbeatable foe."

Remember, when they speak the truth to cause harm it is:

Lashon hara

All of the BLM oriented news, anti immigrant news, anti muslim/jew news is broadcast to cause harm and empower academic know it alls, think tanks, and neoconservatives/neoliberals, not to actually fix anything. Trust in the media is at an all time low, so with slightly more clever tactics it may be possible to win over even the non zionist Jews.

In order to use that term against the media, they would first have to tell the truth.

Lügenpresse: B-but muh press release! Muh reputable journalists! Muh trusted sources! Muh fake news!

Start telling the truth for once and you'll get your fucking seats back. let's just shove them in the oven tbh lads

I used it all up making kek rings and kek statues…

They're being dishonest as always. Instead of taking the incentive to become better by not publishing incorrect implications, unconfirmed allegations, or rumors about figureheads, they still want to remain the same way they've always been.

Their responsibility is to report accurate truth, even if it takes a longer to confirm it. They didn't learn from polls, they didn't learn from falsely accusing him of attacking veterans (see the image of ), and they didn't learn from publishing a pissplay fanfic. Is it any wonder why people think that writers are an unreliable joke? Wikileaks and Project Veritas are the only true journalists, not those egotistical corporate and government funded trustfund reprobates from American Press Corps.

Alternative ways = making it up

holy shit! the delusion

lock them up for attempting to pervert the will of the people, I believe that is sedition

They are all shills, that we all know
So get ready for death squads, we'll bring on the shoah!
Evil and many are the jews and the Saracen.
But we have the guns. Thank you, Ben Garrison!

That image is ancap, not NatSoc.
It also completely ignores the kikes, which takes effort to do.
Basically, you are posting commie propaganda.

I shouldn't have used the word commie here. I use it the way lefties use fascisf

They've been cheerleading the establishment for so long they forgot what journalism is supposed to be

My god you can just taste the desperation. They're just gonna pump out fake news stories untill they all get sued. CNN called Assange a pedo and was forced to ask for mercy inbless than a week.
Salt prices are looking good this year.

as far as i can tell "American Press Corps" isn't even a real fucking organization.

the third hit on Yahoo search and the sixth hit on Google is this:
uspresscorps.org/
it's a really shitty looking site that basically says anyone can join if you pay.

Every other major hit on Yahoo or Jewgle is a new story saying how the "American Press Corps" or the "U.S. Press Corps" "dropped a bombshell on the White House" or some bullshit, just like this article.

Searching wikipedia for either "U.S. press corps" or "american press corps" turns up nothing, closest match is the White House Press Corps.

this feels like a retarded fake or insignificant organization trying to get its name out while slamming Trump at the same time.

anyone else finding anything about this group?

It's just a loose term for the press that cover politics. They call themselves "The Press Corps" to make themselves sound more important then they really are and fool people into thinking they are an official organization. Kinda like "The Federal Reserve".

Choose one

[X]Oy Vey
[X]Oy Gevalt
[X]The Goyim Know ←– YOU ARE HERE
[ ]Shut it down
[ ]It's Anuda Shoah

Fixed

That's literally THEIR job. The best part is they fucking suck at it. Ratings & viewership sink lower & lower. It's their one job yet they can't even lie convincingly.

isn't the problem here that the press corps has a lower approval rating than even Congress and the President? no one even watches them anymore

they can't lean on their journalistic privileges when they abandoned their journalistic integrity during the campaign season. that's a Factual assertion…We read the fucking emails.

Depression when? I have a feeling once they're in that stage it'd be like a massive hangover.

People only complain about the rules when they are losing. And all I see from the press corps is a lot of complaining.

While explaining the concept…. they would also have to explain how the FUCK an billionaire is in the position of Bane. You know, the guy in the movie helping to 'arbitrarily' kill a bunch of other rich faggots for being corrupt. While somehow not also making everyone aware of that 'corrupt' part.

The fucking knots of twisted logic involved in explaining an Bane post to the masses delivered by Emperor Trump could very well cause an spectacular series of memes to be born bringing even more entertainment to our doorstep.

Considering how much Trump BTFO everyone and the Media before he was even in office, i can hardly wait to see what he has in store once he is in. Now the Media even says this kind of shit. This will be fun.

They already are man.

Didn't you catch all the 'russians hacked shit', 'Trump is foreign plant', 'Rightwing hackers are targetting Hillary' and of course my favorite 'dem chans are center of the alt right'. I could go on, but fuck, for the last year they have been screaming "CONSPIRACY THEORY" nearly every week trying to counter us. This new universe we are in is glorious already. I say let em preach it brother, let em turn into that crazy old uncle nobody wants to talk about. Turnabout is fair play afterall.

SAY IT AFTER ME

LÜCKENPRESSE

they just cut their own balls off and are smug about it holy shit

Holy shit he actually has Goebbels' mannerisms, that's hilarious.

I like that. diminish their value.

ftfy

Getting pretty sick

of these money grubbing kikes

Fourteen eighty-eight.

What we are seeing here is nothing more than rigor mortis.

Spat out laughing at that. Topjob m80

You touched on a big reason why they're so butthurt. The press pool following candidates & the WH Press Corps got to live the high life & Trump is cutting off the gibs

The audacity of these kikes never ceases to amaze.

They are arguing like toddlers at this stage. And easiest way to win is to not play by their rules.

Truthfully its treason of some sort and should be punished by death.

The mainstream media needs to acknowledge the historical privilege they have had as a group. It's time for us to uplift alternative media sources by giving them equal or preferential access. Because of the headstart mainstream media sources have had as an exclusive source of information this group has created an environment hostile to smaller media sources.

Someone could word that better but you can easily take cultural marxist rhetoric and turn it on the media easily because they are an elite institution. Critical theory has been used as a weapon to attack and dismantle every once powerful institution in our society. Only one institution hasn't been attacked with it and that's the media (I wonder why). You turn this weapon on the media and they have absolutely no way to deal with it. You should try it and watch liberals shit bricks.

The media needs to be destroyed and this weapon is designed to destroy.

What the literally fuck?

Investigative journalism hasn't been a real branch of journalism since the watergate era. Any mainstream journalist doing practicing it is signing their suicide warrant.

The town crier thinks he's the one setting policy. How quaint.

EVERYTHING IS FAKE NEWS UNLESS THE WASHINGTON MINISTRY OF TRUTH (FORMERLY THE TIMES) SAYS SO.

YOU'D BETTER BE SCARED OF OUR LOW CIRCULATION POLITICALLY CORRECT SHITRAGS.

They would have an even lower circulation if copies were accidentally burned before sale, causing a number of outlets to stop ordering the paper entirely for safety reasons.

Like from fanfiction.net?

SAD!

thx guys

Old Zyclon Benny could have done a little better IMO. But we all know such rushed quality isn't realy him.

WEW LAD

Yeah the msm is lacking the diversity they preach for everyone else. Time to fill the msm press section with niggers and beaners.

Not that I blame you as its full of bullshit but you clearly haven't been watching msm for a while, its already full of niggers.

funny how Trump administration is running into the exact same issues as new Polish government

fucking love it

would you say "CNN is the luegenpresse, the stomer is lashon hara"? Or maybe "they print lashon hara"?

digits of wisdom

The white house press pool always looks pretty white/jewish.

If dubs the lügenpresse dies by fire.

Go rewatch Bane's speech to the people of Gotham, and then rewatch Trump's inaugural speech.

I think the most telling thing about the word is that they actually created a word that means "truth is evil".

How fucking incredible is that? If there was only a single foundation of Western Civilization, it would be "truth is pure".

The scientific method, the bible, classical music, logic (in philosophy and math), all of it is based on supreme respect for truth.

I fucking love this place

Look at the date on that post. Meme magic strikes again.

Americans in particular seem blind to even a pure breed jew flickering his forked tongue at them from the TV

KILL ALL THE SHITNIGGERS

You spam lies repeatedly and call them facts.
I say that every last one of you and every organization like yours must be removed completely.
Then you call me an extremist.
And you think this gives you power over me?

heh

jews are globalists you retard

There is no "stemming" the repercussions for the crimes against the people.

(((MSM))) has one job and it is to demoralize and distract the hwhite man
and we raise the fire yet again when they realize it is not working

We must use the jewish tactics against them. Going after their wallets is one of the best ways. No money, no propoganda.

Knowing how dishonest their reporting is I bet that thier finances are equally as dishonest.

Trump is among the least racist politicians i've seen.

How goddamn retarded, and I mean actually mentally handicapped, do you have to be to write such an open letter? They are outright admitting that they will use their positions to lie and deceive. Hell, this could be grounds for various legal actions against the entire MSM.

how that worked out?

That's where you're wrong kiddo

how do you pronounce the gas-speak in normal English

FAKE NEWS BY FAKE JEWS
FAKE NEWS BY FAKE JEWS
FAKE NEWS BY FAKE JEWS
FAKE NEWS BY FAKE JEWS
FAKE NEWS BY FAKE JEWS
FAKE NEWS BY FAKE JEWS
FAKE NEWS BY FAKE JEWS
FAKE NEWS BY FAKE JEWS
FAKE NEWS BY FAKE JEWS

Hollywood is a money laundry for pedophiles. A lot of that same money goes to the press to keep them compliant.

Can you imagine them doing or saying these things to Obongo? It would have never happened, or to Hillary? Both lied constantly, banned people from their pressers and Obongo even had a reporter chased, literally, out of the building for asking a question that was not per-authorized. All these pretentious fucks need to fuck right off with this bull shit.

oh the salt is delicious

damn! i messed up and frogrot the link to the Associated Press article
archive.fo/CBYoK

the concept isn't exclusive to kikes. From the 1908 Catholic Encyclopedia
Detraction: newadvent.org/cathen/04757a.htm
in a nutshell: resorting to the schoolyard taunt
"it hurts because it's true :^)"
doesn't make you any less of a cunt

Also, NB:

(sage for off-topic)