TOTAL MEDIA BLACKOUT ON MUSLIMS THAT ENSLAVED POLISH COUPLE

americanupdater.com/media-blackout-after-muslim-family-is-caught-keeping-white-couple-as-slaves/

This cover up is so thorough I couldn't find one jewtube video.

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/uk-england-lancashire-38588269
lancashiretelegraph.co.uk/news/15014371._Couple_forced_to_work_for_8_a_day_and_live_in_shed__father_and_son_deny_charges/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Is this in Poland? If so, there will be blood. If its in the US, nothing will happen. Regardless, Polish communities should be made aware of this, the ones inside Poland. They will react locally, regardless of where it happened.

Ja pierdole…

England. I hope the Polish Defense League knows about it. This story is difficult to find anywhere online.

My bad, obviously says Lancashire.

Probably Britbongistan, since it's full of poles.
Shit, that's kind of humiliating, what the fuck is wrong with my pole cousins ?

This happens sometimes in Canada, except it's usually flips instead of poles. Some Muslim hires them as a housekeeper or nanny and then takes their passport when they get here and treats them like total shit because their English isn't good enough to get help.

Some more info here
bbc.com/news/uk-england-lancashire-38588269
lancashiretelegraph.co.uk/news/15014371._Couple_forced_to_work_for_8_a_day_and_live_in_shed__father_and_son_deny_charges/

More or less the same story, they are in a weak position and are exploited mercilessly.

Sound like the story could be true, but…

See:

I think making up news like this is illegal in the UK, no? Thats a local Lancashire outfit.

oh wow who is surprised

Shitty country wont do shit though.
Reminder that England has fucking Shariah law zones in London, and shariah courts (for religious disputes only but still bullshit)

I just fucking hate this country, and the subhuman semites feasting on its carcass. My whole life is just cold, bitter hatred, and I always wanted to die violently. This is the time of vengeance, and no life is worth saving, and I will put in the grave as many as I can. It's time for me to kill and it's time for me to die; my genocide crusade begins… here!

j/k they confiscated my butter knife

this place makes me want to kill myself but if I did then the jews would win

That is not polish name. Anyway, I'm waiting for more burned kebab shops, beaten shitskins and oyveying lügenpresse.

Sad that Polish are often more supportive of English nationalism than native English are.

This is basically what the Jews do except they d it on a massive scale with usury.

You don't like interest go?

No. I don't.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

hang in there m8

I really just came in here because I hear Polish.
Don't fuck with my brothers.
t. Slovenec

unfortunately checked

Kurwa…

Good, I need to ask a question:
I recently found out I'm predominantly of Polish blood via ancestry and other research.

What are my chances of moving to Poland and settling down with a family? My Polish is bad as of yet.

I want to be polish god damn it

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Also

why fucking live? I'm a fucking euro mutt, but I have no idea what I am predominately

They deserved it.

Stay in your fucking country cunts. ENGLAND FOR THE ENGLISH FRANCE FOR THE FRENCH GERMANY FOR THE GERMANS POLAND FOR THE POLES

GET OUT OF HERE YOU DON'T BELONG!

You forgot your

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We need to cleanse the planet from this filth.