IT'S HAPPENING: Bush Sr. Edition

Bush Sr. and Barbara headed to the bunkers ahead of Inauguration Day happenings?

wow both wife and husband dying together that's a strong love,who wouldn't want that.

Maybe, or maybe they're just finally dying.
It is Kek's Will.
Jeb! Will now be Batman, since he will be an Orphan.

Jeb confirmed committed into psychiatric treatment for having a complete breakdown

Cryin' Jeb!

Wow, I have to dust off all my ¡Yeb! memes.

Simultaneous death on Inauguration Day, please.

Poor lil' Jeb.

Barbra Bush will survive. She's the strongest woman Jeb knows.

Well Jeb probably doesn't know much women since he married that goblin so that doesn't mean much.

What are the best memes for dead bushes?

Are there any other reptilians missing? Who isn't attending the inauguration?
Hopefully they got the flu and will descend on 20.

Oh I don't know

any way to keep an eye on outbound flights to Israel?

If dubs, both Barbra and papa Bush die on Jan 20th, causing Jeb to kill himself.

Is that the muff that tried & failed (goes without saying) to stump Trump? Ahahahahaha ahh the Last Year has been so damn Fun.

The pretzels finally caught up with him.

Wrong Bush. That was Bush Jr.

yeah, but they were for sure poisoned with polonium

is there more of this?

Checked. Let me help you out, friend.

(check'd)

There would absolutely be no more doubting meme magic ever again if that happened.

NWO dying and Trump hasn't even started yet…

Poor Jeb. His presidential campaign was
so pathetic that both his parents are literally dying of shame.

Remember when the guy made a "I'll slice you throat" gesture towards Trump ?

I guess they're death will be slow and steady

No way.

This is real?

their I need sleep

kek

It sure is according to Googling the quote:
politico com/story/2017/01/george-h-w-bush-inauguration-letter-trump-233768

holy fuck this is real
www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/01/18/bush-41-cant-make-inauguration-tells-trump-sitting-outside-could-put-me-six-feet-under.html

THE MADMAN MEMED HIS OWN DEMISE

Nothing is real, life is just a meme.

checked
They will linger until Friday.

holy shit

will he ever guac again?

Alex Jone tier theory: This is just an excuse to evacuate the Bush clan from the capital while the nukes go off.

who's this italian and what is he doing on my bed?

we have to rebuild the guacman AI so he may live on.

et tu wew?

guac bot was good fun

So lizard people aren't immortal?

It's from Mar-a-Lago, so I guess they included that as it is also the Spanish flag motto. Funny enough, it does refer to the "New world" and I incidentally wrote NWO.

THE TRUMP CURSE STRIKES AGAIN. KNOW YOUR ROLE OR PAY THE TOLL

FLOOD HIM ON TWITTER. "THIS IS YOUR FAULT FOR BEING SUCH A FAILURE JEB!'

dubs wills it

Who here thinks they will the plug on 20th to make Trump's inauguration seem less significant.

Obummer just said that he hopes that it won't be as cold for Trump's inauguration as it was for his.
What did he mean by that?

(checked + Keked)

Probably just a cover to escape to the new 100,000-acre ranch in Paraguay before the Trumpen-fury begins.

Come on Meme magic.

(KEK WILL)

Global warming shilling.

Niggers won't come to riot if it's too cold.

QUESTION!
Do we know for a fact they are dying or are they just preparing to fuck off after they pull their own personal samson option just to say "fuck you Trump." before never being seen again?

WHAT KIND OF SAVINGS WILL THIS BRING TO THE NATIONAL BUDGET?

If other big name people suddenly drop out of being there, you might be right. Though I figure both Obongo and Shillary will still be there as they'll be the ones pushing the button.

Keep checking though, were in for a rough ride.

PRESIDENTIAL LIES WE BELIEVED
Reagan
Bush
Clinton
Bush
Obama
Trump

THERE WILL ONLY BE A CHIMPOUT IF THE WEATHER IS WARM.

They're old as fuck fam. In their 90s.

Unless something spectacular happens, it looks like its not happening fam.

Who could get tired of that!

JEJ

I'll check to that.

Is there a video of that?

ENJOY DRUMBF THE LIAR

Forecast:
Pretty warm by January standards. How do niggers feel about getting wet though? Nigger women probably don't like it.

True, and I am making the mistake of assuming but has a point. If big players suddenly have to be hospitalized or have to take a leave due to how "stressed" they are about a trump ran US, then we might need to panic. Right now I think this is a critical point since shows that either kek had a hand in this OR they are setting up a reason to disappear near inauguration day.

I THINK IT WAS THE SECOND PRIMARY DEBATE. HE WAS SAT UP IN A MENACING POSITION, NOT UNLIKE THE TWO OLD CRITIC MUPPETS. AND HE WAS MAKING MENACING FACES AT TRUMP ALL NIGHT, AT ONE POINT RUNNING HIS INDEX FINGER ACROSS HIS NECK

Maybe he's just suicidal.

Herbert announced a few weeks ago that he would not be attending the inauguration ceremony due to his health. This is just taking the malingering to the next level so they have health reasons on record as an excuse, for the history books.

Alternatively the 92 year old man is nearly the end of his life.

Meme magick is real and ALL the bushes die on inauguration day. HW and Barbra from natural causes, then Yeb starts shooting and never stops.

but user, we'll never get tired of winning. That's a lie I can live with.

B-BUT JEB'S MOTHER IS THE STRONGEST WOMAN WE KNOW

o fug checked

SLOW AND STEADY UNTIL THE END

Yeah, just a coincidence that it wasn't a couple of months ago, or a few months from now that his body decided to crap out, but two days before the inauguration of their son's nemesis :^)

Not a coincidence. Meme magic.

The only way they avoid prosecution is death. I'm pretty sure Trump will be putting a stop to the child sacrifice and blood transfusions that keep these old fucks alive beyond their natural life spans.

user, listen to me. Where is the line between meme magic and a (((coincidence)))?

When we do it, it's meme magic. When they do it, it's (((cohencidence)))

Kek wills that drive Jeb to suicide.

Premium octane kek.

I believe in meme magick, but that's not what we have here. This is a former president and his wife attempting to malinger or fake their deaths to get out of getting cucked on live TV at the inauguration of Trump.

Good, fuck the crypto kike Bush family, George W is cousins with John Kohn(Kerry). Bunch of slimy fuckhead jews.

This fucking timeline is insane.

TIME TO UPDATE THE TRUMP CURSE COLLAGE SOON

Don't be ridiculous. They wouldn't need to fake their own deaths to get out of going to the inauguration. They could just give Trump the finger and tell him to fuck off. What would anybody do about it? Nothing.

You kids have no soul. Show some respect.

yes please

Oh boy, what a time to be alive! Hopefully that's the case and they are not setting up some shit to fuck with the next month or so.

It's never going to be over user.

HOLY SHIT GUYS WHAT IF THE ESTABLISHMENT IS PLANNING FOR SOMEONE TO SHOOT UP HIS INAGUARUATION? THAT'S WHY HE'S NOT GOING TO BE THERE!!

I didn't say it was going to be over. I just said that even they know they have lost the US. I wonder who Israel's new (((greatest ally))) will be?

Don't joke like that user. That's how meme wars are born.

China, they're already jumping ship, also they seem to have found another ancestral land that obviously belong to them in Patagonia or Pentagonia I forgot how it's written I'm sorry.

Despite the obnoxious tone, I'm not joking. What if that's really why they're sitting it out?

AAAAAAAAAAA STAPH IT

I'm sorry…
What have I done, dearest Keketh?

Obama did have that look during the press conference.

You're right, it probably won't need to come to that when all they need to do is malinger for a few days in a hospital through Inauguration Day. I was just saying that because it could be done if Herbert pulled some strings.

With the right quantity and quality of white baby blood they can live much longer than humans. But no, they are not immortal.

At this point I expect Hillary to stroke out at the inauguration.

I just realized something.

What a chain of events this week.

They'll bomb the inauguration and blame it on ISIS or Russia

Those two ancient mummies were clinging to life just long enough to not be enumerated in the 2016 Death Pool.

Jeb isn't their only kid, though.

I get the feeling that the Bushes weren't evil. Like when I look at the Clintons I see evil, but with the Bushes; I sincerely believe they were just pawns at most. For example, there is no way Jeb! was evil.

Anyone else have this feeling?

A FALLEN BONESMAN!!!

Don't go into the light, it's LUCIFER!!!

Jeb is a fucking drug dealer.

Just means the year of the fire cock starts off with a 2 for 1 deal.

Their ability to preserve themselves with Moloch/Satan's power has been cut off by Kek. And like flies they fall.

No

Fuck off, Jeb.

it's a blood feud. The Bush family owes dough, and the pretzels are salty.

This isn't the curse. If you haven't noticed, Bush Sr. lowkey supported Trump.
This letter and its honest language is a show of genuine respect and affection for the president-elect.

Old people just know when it's their time.

Zero evidence.

His statements in support of his son were awful. They read like tacit criticisms.
I don't know what more you were expecting from a 90 year old Bush.

By making threatening gestures to Trump, and the Bush family releasing some audio of "grabbed by the pussy" in a weak attempt to character slander.

You need to leave, ¡Jeb

Bush Sr aided the CIA in the Kennedy assasination, then became head of the CIA.
He faked bullshit horror stories against Saddam Hussien so he could prosecute a war for his personal friends, the Kuwaitis.

It's debatable whether or not Kennedy deserved it, and whether saving Kuwait's ass benefited us, but his hands aren't clean.

Checked

Has anyone heard from Jeb! yet ?

Hope you like burning in hell you faggot. Good riddance.

MY MOM IS STRONG
STRONGER THAN YOU
SHE WON'T DIE

She needs to hit the fucking treadmill

Jeb, we've talked about this before: don't lie to protect your daddy. It was caught on camera that pappy Bush made the 'slit throat' gesture at Trump during one of the primary debates.

Trump's response was a smug, shit-eating grin.

Holy shit you're stupid. You probably think actors are good people too

Honestly what the fuck

For god's sake, stop hating on Bush senior just because he's angry towards Trump. The man had to watch, powerless, as the God Emperor raped his son.
Imagine his frustration at not being able to join in, like he used to do.

Read my lips:

Fuck. The. Bushes.

Go shill for that faggot and his alcoholic buffoon of a son somewhere else user, I'm not buying it. Jeb didn't just lick his cuckservatism and retardation up off the stones

Jeb, dude, your mom doesn't even love you.

This psychopath killed more people that you can possibly imagine. He's been basically in the head of the USA since the Kennedy assasination.

Trump is basically tearing down his life work.
This shit could mean a lot of things.

Holy shit Jeb is cucked.

Atlanta user here, niggers run and hide at the prospect of a light drizzle.

I probably would too if I had more grease spewing out of my pores than a McDonald's kitchen.

Now all we need is our own Big Boss.

jej. well done

i wonder if they feel in charge

Kek wills that they die. The Emperor wills that they live. Who will win?

All he ever wanted was to tell cute girls about turtles.

The angel of death awaits!
CHECKED

Jeb! thread?

Jeb thread.

Triggered!

Ask not for whom the guac bowls,
for it bowls for thee.

jeb2016.com

These niggers better have their own extra private health care

checked for their witnessing President Trump before their last breath.

Daily reminder Barbara Bush is the daughter of Aleister Crowley

please clap

oh shi-

protect us kek!

god help us.

Go away satan.

O FUCK

Satan confirms it gents.

Bump for this question. Anyone got any more?

There's another of her sitting on the edge of a hotel bed looking at her phone. But I don't have it tagged properly yet so I can't find it in my many gigabytes of election data.

goddamn, this turned into a dubs thread with epic posts

Isnt he the biggest degenerate of all time I thought he left his kid to die after he left the slut he did rituals with inside the pyramid?

pls no satan

Is that really her?

Ask and you shall recieve

I don't care what anybody says, I'd give her the quac.

Go back to Africa.

I'd hatefuck her for being a plant for a Bush no pun intended but thats about it, definitely not waifu material

Certainly not waifu material, on account of her being a whore with a politician fetish.

Praise Kek! Shadilay, brother.

Okay buddy.

Okay pal.

I don't care if she looks like Ivanka herself, if she is a libtard, shes a libtard, which implies already that she is not wife material. Concubine at best.

(Checked)
Praise KEK!

Now I'm even more worried that something is going to happen.

GG PACK IT UP WE CAN GO HOME HE'S OFFICIALLY GOD EMPEROR WE MEMED IT

wrong thread

w/e…im just here for redhead nudes. She must have a stash somewhere.

some of you are alright. don't go to the inauguration tomorrow

what the fuck
Meme magic is getting pretty ridiculous at this point

Considering meme magic focuses on an Egyptian god of darkness and bringer of the light, who's name coincides with a term for laughing from WoW. And the opening scene from The Dark Knight Rises and it's connection to the Egyptian god Banebdjedet with his depiction being having 4 Rams for a head, a female ram being a ewe, which means his head is 4 ewes (4U).

Recently I made the connection between the Osiris myth and modern times, where a red-haired being that represents corruption and degeneration, Set, destroys his brother Osiris, who represents order and morality, only to be destroyed by the son of Osiris, Horus, who also represents morality and order. A long series of debates and divine votes take place on whether or not Horus or Set (morality or degeneracy) should rule Egypt, and Set uses his physical prowess as his justification to rule, while Horus uses the right of succession (tradition). Ra is biased towards Set and vetos the votes until Set is argumentatively tricked by Isis (mother of Horus) into admitting that the right of succession is morally true. At that point, Set doubles down on his claims of strength, but it doesn't work. After the vote comes out that Horus shall be the ruler of Egypt, Set challenges him for the throne, not accepting the democratic will of the gods. We're watching the battle of Set and Horus right now, as groups like Disrupt J20, and other leftist organizations, fight to maintain power, even as this Age of Decadence is coming to an end.

The myth of Set, Osiris, and Horus parallels with the death and rebirth of cultures and societies, and that is what we're witnessing right now.

And that is what will happen. Horus will slay Set.

Probably decided to kill themselves before shit leaks out and they have to spend their last sorry ass years in prison.

she's a qt, i want to marry her! ;_;

she got fat and plays rugby now

That's a nice picture of his wife's boyfriend's gun

Being a bit hefty and obese are two different things but then again I like women a little thick with child bearing hips.

This location looks familiar…

Where have you been? We just elected him.

Hey there, CIA. Just can't contain your love of the Bushes even when you're supposed to be shilling, eh?

cool script bro

I thought I remembered someone here saying that was a port actress who just happened to look like her. I would, the fam