The quiet rise in white homeless population

The quiet rise in white homeless population

I have noticed a steady trend in interest of van dwelling on plebbit / jewtube with tons of stories as well of the increase in van dwelling and expensive areas in commiefornia enforcing regulations against it / trying to ban it.

While not living under the bridge homeless, it seems like another great depression is just around the corner, especially in the day and age of automation.

Other urls found in this thread:

trendhunter.com/trends/ford-electric-van
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It never ended, dumbass. Its been a steep downhill since 2008.

As in, it began in 2008. This time it isn't planned to be a catastrophic fairly quick depression, but a slow decline into hell.

Financially it ended for investors and for the average goy more jobs became available as well but in the low skilled low end it's been tough ever since I guess.

Yeah I suspect op is refering to the great depression of the 1920s, dumbass.

It's an orchestrated property value spike. They do this to make money. They find someplace cheap and nice to live in, convince trendy people tomove there, advertise, buy up cheap property and turn it into condos, nobody can afford to live in their own city again, and now you have Portland. The end result was planned civil unrest to crash the market again to make more money.

Jobs that aren't anywhere equivalent to what they were before the recession. Real unemployment is still probably around 21-23% and it's even worse if you're under 35

We're already in one, it's just that king nigger decided to pretend it wasn't happening.

That's how (((western society))) works. We take care of outsiders first, and you'd think we'd eventually take care of our own people second, but no, we never take care of them. Leftism has made this a reality, this all falls on the shoulders of leftists and their never-ending quest to destroy everything that is good and wholesome.

They are trained to hate their own people. How many go to Africa to assist the disempowered whites who live in the same conditions as other Africans? It is a tragedy of humanity to let a black baby starve. It is bad parenting for a white baby to starve. That is how they see the world.

It is a tragedy of humanity to let a black baby eat.

I'm very familiar with leftists and I've known a few people in real life who did exactly what you said. They'd go to Africa to help the "poor Africans" and they didn't give a shit about the white folk back home.

Regardless of how leftists are brainwashed or not, I've seen many bad things out of them and I have to suppress my hatred of them. They do not deserve respect or to be "brought back" to normalcy. Leftists collectively (no pun intended) ruined life for many good people and those sins cannot go unpunished in this world.

Doesn't look good on their CV and high status strivers like doctors rarely actually give a shit. Most doctors I have dealt with were total douchebags / incompetent.

You'd expect more from whites though than from chinks who really don't give two shits but volunteer for homeless shelters and the like because their chink advisor told them it's necessary to get into some prestigious college.

GET FUCKED COMMIES!

Back when I was in that shithole there were several streets randomly distributed throughout the cities that were practically designated camper and van streets. Funny thing is the people living in em were practically villagers, they regressed back to a state of human nature that reflects better times. They all shared what they had, they all knew each other, they all looked out for each other and they paradoxically took pride in maintaining their little patch of the street and sidewalk.
Very strange stuff.

Well 80% of them were like that. Some were just scum of the earth types.

I tend to help the many NEETs out there who no company will hire but are otherwise bright individuals. I act as a mentor and help them get educated, get contracts, and land jobs. I've mastered my trade, and I enjoy pulling other people up. I had nobody to help me, at all.

That's what every pollack should aspire to.

I've noticed an even more weird trend. It's not just Whites in my country that get increasingly homeless, it's also mostly blond blue eyed ones that do and I'm in freaking Greece!

You deserved a 1488 instead of mere hitlerdubs.

They have their uses.

That is a disturbing trend.

I couldn't even buy real graves for my grandparents, who would still be alive if being a nigger wasn't a requirement for government help.

of course, because having a van is a symbol of white privilege

The thing about white people is when we move into vehicles or tents we look to the future with hope, and try to find the positive in the situation.

Whereas blacks lurk in shelters or enjoy free housing white people have created for them. Then bitch about how they're being kept down.

In the end it will be all the whites in cars and shipping containers, volunteering for Habitat for Humanity, building modern homes for niggers and spics, and being paid in soup.

Guys when will electric vans be a thing? Should I just give in and buy a gasoline based van or keep waiting another year or two for them to have an electric one? I have a large pile of money I'm sitting on but little ability to make money, so I could get a van, but probably couldn't pay for gasoline.

Oh also, how to avoid paying insurance and other costs like that on a van?

Blonde haired blue eyed 6'4" semi-homeless master race reporting in. Only think keeping me from being completely homeless is my parents. I live in an 11x11 shed with no proper heating and mould.

And I know that. See:

trendhunter.com/trends/ford-electric-van

It's happening.

I live in a tourist city where the primary work is service industry. The baby boomers have pushed property value so high now no one can afford to live here working the only jobs available. Everyone leaves once high school is over.

I don't know shit about cars but your average cheap piece of shit gas guzzler is easy and cheap to fix while Teslas will cause ((accidents)) for inconvenient people and are expensive as fuck to repair + batteries aren't free either.

Use it to stay afloat while you learn some skill that can make you shekels in the long run.

kek, I'm not even close to homeless but I've been eyeing a nondescript box van to build out a steal RV so I can travel and park a lot more places. Watching the youtube vidoes on builds is kind of depressing. Half the people are like me, just handy family men making a stealth camper to be able to park downtown, not pay RV fees etc. the other half are able bodied seemingly intelligent people who can't find work and are forced to move into a car when they lose their jobs.
Then learn to invest it. If you need to move to a van then and old gas guzzler or diesel will be less than $5k. A new electric van is gonna be $60-80-100k?? You can buy gas and insurance for years with the savings between those two choices.

lmao, don't try to trick me, OP. I read HuffPo and I know how things really are.

Look into catalytic propane heaters. They're efficient and won't kill you with waste gasses in enclosed spaces.

The big one here is about $90 and the small one about $60 at Walmart. Ace Hardware has a model between these for about $50. Several companies make them.

What's a good hobby/craft skill I can do to make money on the side? Nothing major, just a little pocket change for creating things.

Listen to this guy, these things are great. Use them with a large propane tank and a hose, not the little coleman tanks.

If you live in the burbs do custom mailboxes or yard decorations. Boomers love that shit

I have both, you need to get the adapter/hose to connect the first one to a standard propane tank. Now I can run it for weeks at a time and don't have to fuss with with re-filling those tiny little bottles and worrying about them exploding.

Also consider making a rocket stove and venting the smoke through a pipe in the back of your shed. You can find designs for those all over the web, can make them out of scrap, and fuel them with scrap. Essentially free except for your time.

Nice.

Good work user. May God bless your life with snowness, amen.

They're probably like me. Not highly skilled or learned something that doesn't get one a job easily while not willing to work with low IQ proles / spics in manual labor type jobs or for McKike flipping burgers.

I'm not Einstein but close enough and working with low IQ normies makes me want to hang myself but I can't handle Europoor corp environments either.

It really is, no matter how you look at it. More charity to Africa means they have more babies and next year there's more starving people and they need even more charity. Their population has been rapidly expanding for quite some time despite having people starve the whole way through. They are entirely dependent on foreign aid. Many whites have tried to teach Africans how to farm sustainably but it just doesn't work, the Africans either eat the seeds and the baby plants, or if one is smart enough to understand it, the other Africans kill him and eat his seeds and sprouts. And maybe him too.

Africa's population has been growing exponentially and sooner or later there's gonna come a time that the rest of the world just can't support them anymore, no matter how badly they want to. We're talking billions of starving people and widespread conflict for food and water. When that happens, not only will it be unprecedented in human history in terms of human suffering, but it will also be the greatest refugee event of all time.

Dunno when that's gonna happen but unless Africa is somehow weaned off of excess foreign aid, it's only a matter of time.

Aren't you a special snowflake. If you're too smart for that shit then find a way to make your own money, rather than whining about how smart you are that normal jobs are beneath you. Make your own, faggot.

I've encountered this, in my time as traveling and between housing as well. I've gotten a lot of compassion & aid from those with the least of things, sometimes literally the shirt off their back or the meal from their hands. I have almost never seen that kind of charity from those who live in the normalfag system.

I hate to think about it, but you're probably ONE HUNDRED PERCENT CORRECT!

They already are a thing

I have a cousin who is a van dweller and at first I thought he was going mental but he seems to have really turned his life around and is no longer in life crushing debt. It's an interesting solution to certain problems, especially if you're single.

It would be interesting to see user van dwellers forming their own community.

That's not the issue. The reason I'm out of employment is the antifa won't leave me the fuck alone. One day maybe I will wipe them all out, until then, I can't be free. All I can do is temp work shit, a few days here and there, a few weeks at most. If I try to get anything like a permanent job, antifa calls up my employer and gets me fired or gets my hours cut.

I was thinking of getting an electric smart car for about $16,000 CDN + government will give me 5 thousand rebate or whatever.

but an actual van, if I could make it electric, would let my stuff from the shed into it and make me mobile and then I can fuck off and get away from the antifa.

How do they find out? Why not change your name or something? Do you have family in another town? Go there. Antifa is notoriously compartmentalized. There's no way they'd follow you even 10 miles

Oh man, these things are AMAZING. I am going to look into this over next couple days, hopefully they aren't too absurdly expensive, from what I see they don't have much range but I don't really give a shit about that.

The manufacturer recommends a 9 square inch opening for ventilation when used in enclosed spaces to prevent carbon monoxide buildup.

My own family is broken and dysfunctional and caused me a lot of these problems too. I don't have much family in Canada. They lurk these boards and know the Holla Forums memes and pretend to be one of us, but they're homosexuals, non-whites, etc. masquerading as white nationalists. They are excellent at tracking me. If I can get one of these Zenith vans or something though I can fuck off, change my name, dye my hair and change hairstyle, and get a new start on life.

checked. i need help. are you in the PacNW by chance?

I'd rather use an electric heater. As it is right now, I just generate all the heat in my shed with my bodyheat.

I don't have anything against catalytic propane heaters, but they do require ventilation to use safely.

No. First, stop giving out information on imageboards. Second, beef up your opsec. If you get a job, then tell no one about it. Third, if you are already telling no one, then maybe there is a virus on your phone or computer that allows them to track you. Get that fixed.

There's no way they are able to track you that well. I've hid in a fairly small city from antifa for quite some time. It usually takes my name at least 6 months to pop up online, and that's usually when they come after me. When its happened before that, its because I wrote something on faceberg or, more often, one of my friends/family was an informant, or simply loose-lipped. You can do this without being totally homeless. You still won't have a life, though, but you can at least have a job and hide from them.

I wish Holla Forums could meet up but a lot of people are paranoid. Some have businesses or are employed in sensitive jobs like police, law asking other professions. The young bloods who are unemployed or NEET should form their own clan.

If they're tracking you so easily then you either need to take a close look at your friends and family, or stop posting so much personal shit online.

Fuck, I can't get a Zenith Van in Canada.

What's a van I can actually buy now or least within the next couple months?

You niggers ever thought about moving to 1488 places? Montana has some good areas and mostly red pilled citizens. They wouldn't care and probably hire you based on that. Look up PLE or Pioneer Little Europe on Stormfront. See you here!

I'd have to call up the FBI again and ask them if everything is clear since our last incident… (the second one) … and I can come into the country. Even then I've only lived in America for up to 1 month (in NYC). It's not feasible for me to move to America permanently (probably).

Just get a van and go to a rainbow gathering. This is how they live off the grid.

I've been homeless. It's severe. The police found me sleeping in my car and took me to hospital.
It was in Winter in 2010. The cold is indescribable. I had two toes amputated from my left foot as I had frostbite. I was also suffering from hypothermia. Hypothermia messes with your mind. The cold doesn't register and you go into a trance state. That's when your body shifts the blood supply to your major organs, so your hands and especially your feet don't get the warm blood that they need.

Some advice: you can find good food round the back of restaurants when they throw out the rubbish. Get some newspaper, wrap it into little balls and stuff it under your clothes; it's great insulation. Hands and feet are very prone to the cold. Sleep with your hands under your armpits, or in your bollocks - warmest parts of the body. Wear many layers - air will get trapped in them and warm up. Sleep curled up rather than straight.

Keep clean. Shave and wash yourself. Don't look like a bum. Pubs have good clean toilets with sinks. Use them.
I was homeless in Newcastle in northern England for 2 months. The cold was the worst. I thank the police who found me; I'm still in touch with some of them. And the medics who treated me. God bless them. I have a nice comfy warm home now.

britcucks and ausfags are not white. Nice try anglo shit breeds.

Have some proper non-fake rage material

The many layers thing doesn't work for me. I used to have a huge pile of blankets and then I got a nice blanket donated to me with some holes in it, and that one blanket alone + one other blanket I got for about $15 CDN, was more effective than my previous pile of old thin blankets. I don't think layers is a good thing so much, I most certainly do wear layers, but you need the right stuff. I always pyjamas / sweat pants underneath everything and then I got this snowpants that is great. I also got now a tattered leather jacket cheap with zippered pockets. I also recently finally got a mattress after sleeping on the floor on a wooden board for so long. Why would you want to keep clean and not look like a bum? I couldn't stay on top of that all, only recently have I started to look much better. Just a week ago I set fire to my beard and then cut most of it away…

I need to try to maintain a happy state of mind, it's important for my survival, pics hidden.

during the terror in france people often brought blonds up to the guillotine because they looked like nobles in disguise

(you)

I'm speaking from experience mate. Newcastle isn't Canada tier cold in Winter; it reaches about -6 degrees C. Which is cold enough. It's also windy, which makes it feel colder. The coldest I've experienced in England was -17. The wind is the killer.
You're right about blankets. And leather is a great insulation.

I hope you're alright, mate. And are warm and cozy. Best wishes, lad.
I'm snug. Cat sleeping on my bed, wife on nightshift, daughter's 18th birthday tomorrow. It feels comfy.

I lived in my car for a little while when I was short on cash and fucking scared of going into debt.
debt=slavery
Shit fucking sucked and I ended up bailing on it to live on a drug-addict's sofa, then I got win-the-lottery tier lucky and got passive income.
there is no escape.

No one hires someone with my degrees in my line of work for being 1488, user. Some of us aren't simply manual labor.

It's not defeatist to recognize a problem, especially one that has been ignored by society at large.

Anyone know companies that would employ anons? Or something I could make to make moneys? I am a skilled craftsman, just making shekels on a schedule fucks with my ability to do larger projects that make good money.

What do you do? The internet makes now a great time to be an entrepreneur, especially for skilled craftsmen who can sell their shit directly to the customer without a middleman taking a cut.

White employment and income hasn't recovered since the 2008 recession. Employment growth and income growth has been going toward minorities.

not you but op and the first bit of posts are, look for it. my fav is

1913**

Right now I'm carving bone and antler, but I also weld, work with clay and sometimes wood, repair antiques (piece pipes and weird things, not furniture usually.) and what I want to get into is using my knowledge of various materials to make epic combat suits with tendons and maybe a pneumatic system (learning pneumatics a bit) Though I also deeply enjoy propaganda. If I could be paid for what we did for trump the last few months, I'd be happy to do so.

He spent 6 of his 8 years coordinating with the jewess Janet Yellen to print money non-stop to postpone the inevitable. Markets are currently expending a lot of energy trying to break 20k on shitty economic data. They're being exhausted.

I won't lie, also the same user who's wife designed the kek rings.
My biggest problem is that having been self employed for years, I have a hard time getting any kind of credit, and am stuck doing small time bullshit to pay bills instead of dedicating myself to a large glorious task for three months.

lol no that isn't how it works anymore. 2001 and 2008 were tremors compared to what is coming in terms of severity and scope… but 2008 already sent financial shockwaves around the globe. This will be the biggest, no question.

I want to move back to my home town badly, but I'm feeling stuck city-jumping because of my work. I'm trying to make peace with poverty and let it all go, but materialism is an addictive poison we're not likely to throw down until material deprivation and shortages force us to. :(

im 26 and my no-for-profit employer is laying off all its part-time staff when they shift locations "because we are students" and then I will have to scramble to find another job. I'd love to be self-employed, thats what my goal is. I want to consult on home design and work with realtors on remods

this tbh, we need struggle so badly to reinvigorate the west. people are so slothful, everyone is a backstabber because they can just move and start over

I struggled a lot during the election because of this. The accelerationist approach… burning it all down… a purge… mom please wash it all away… made so much logical sense to me. Voted for Donald twice because my damned optimism overcame it… but my logical mind still believes I was wrong to do so. Bittersweet election to say the least.

Squatting is a largely Leftist movement, with ties to Anarchism. It's better if they live in their cars than find some abandoned building where they'll be indoctrinated or raped.

you honestly think that trump is gonna magically make things better? trump is going to be the one to bring the struggle

The biggest most painful difference between being self employed and working for a company is that the company will pay you on time, while your client might not. Then when the client doesn't pay up on time, I get late fees onmy bills, and then decide between chimping out and go all "MOTHER FUCKER, I learned business on the docks, not in fucking school!" and then grab a hammer and then do bad things and never get paid, or spent months in small claims court, or so on and so forth. Fuck I need out of having to deal with this, I just want to make super weapons for the god emperor. Thats all I've ever wanted . Please Kek, open the path to my dream of building superweapons for the new reich. I don't give a fuck about wealth as long as I have food, shelter, and a doomsday device or two.

charge them interest and "fees". You can actually end up jewing them enough that you hope they don't pay on time.

You're both right, and there's a chance it's going to get better once Trump gets sworn in…

But there's also a chance it's going to get much, much worse first. I've noticed that it really accelerated since 2008 in that unemployed straight white males are not even considered for jobs any more. Everything available is always given to a mudslime, pajeet, nigger or female.
It's merely another facet of White Genocide.

Shit, I forgot all about those. Got a question for you… If I have one made out of Sterling Silver, what would it weigh exactly in grams?

thats why you actually start an LLC and have the person who contracted you sign a fucking paper saying that they will pay you. tbh tradecucks, they don't know how to play the jews games

this tbh

I recommend a proper bomber jacket to go with whatever else you have. Absolutely effective.

temp agency stuff. a lot of folks do seasonal labour. in the summer there's always landscaping, you can just sign on with a crew for a few months and leave when the season ends

I've seen you around a bunch. Are you perhaps the guy being tracked by antifa? Stop posting screenshots with a custom background, it makes you easier to track.

It takes a long fucking time sometimes, and requires physically serving them papers. I've actually had people go into hiding over less than $200 on a discounted deal believe it or not.

That would depend on the ring size. I could see if I can dig up the numbers needed to do the math if I knew the size, or maybe if I'm lucky shapeways has a hidden doodad for that.

you can sell the debts to collection agencies. There are lots of ways to fuck them, you shouldn't ever let them get away.

pls explain

Jobless, homeless Californian here. Thanks buddy. Way to be a patriot

kek

I live in a 38 foot 5th wheel have a wife and 2 babys saving all our money to build on this land in central cali the bad part. Honestly its not bad.

Honestly, if you're over 22 and still living with your parents, you're part of the problem.
If you studied something useless in school like Literature or Liberal Arts, instead of something STEM, related, you have no one to blame yourself.
President Trump will only be able to help those able to somewhat think logically. Sorry if your feminist Esperanto degree isn't getting you a job.

These are the people who will be best at stuffing jews into ovens.

and propane accessories