Other urls found in this thread:

tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/daily-ratings/saturday-cable-ratings-march-11-2017/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Shit.
Shit
Shit
Shit
Shit
I'll take Adventure Time/Regular Show anytime rather than remember those things.
I never saw Class of 3000

fuck you

Nigger, I will fight you.

You really are 12yo
Chowder was shit and worse than Flapjack, and Flapjack was barely decent.
You're just lucky I didn't called EE&WE shit too because I'm sure as hell I didn't liked that thing as a kid, but I'm pretty sure that's just me there.

Figures.

Chowder was 10 years ago, user.
a 2 year old would not remember Chowder and instead be growing up on teen titans go or youtube LPrs

If you wanna go even further back OP, you should check out the CN presentation/status reels.

This is where it all went downhill

I guess I was one of the five people who actually enjoyed Camp Lazlo

Squirrel Boy was okay, as far as I remember. I never understood the hate for it. Because it wasn't Duckman?

Squirrel Boy was mediocre as far as content goes, but looking back at least it was watchable if you had nothing better to do, can't say the same about the current programming

You're not alone user.

Bad>boring

Flapjack was pretty good, user, most people who shat on it are prudes who don't like grossout but it put real effort into being gross.

tbqh I believe the reason I didn't liked EE&E was because as a kid who was sitting watching the TV these adventures of kids having fun outside was really annoying.

Was Re-Animated movie really that famous? I hated the character design and the damn kid.
Also, at this point CN went full retarded about quantity so quality started to drop.

I have 2 honorable mentions about Flapjack: That episode with the mermaid and some candies that granted wishes and the episode where FlapJack went to the east, drank some ocean water and thought he was at the edge of the world. Shit was fucked up. Also, there was that episode where Knuckles replace the mast of the ship with himself and the story that involved it. Flapjack was pretty good as gross as it was.

Pretty much. I guess there was a lot of expectation.

it's okay, you were clearly too young to remember those shows anyway.

as crap as these shows were, they had more charm and effort than the shit that's on now.

I'd rather have this an TTG.

It may not be Dexter's lab, Johnny Bravo, Cow and Chicken, and PPG (when it was good) but hey. better than this crap.

The fact that Samurai jack had insane ratings during Season five shows that people care about quality. It's the company that doesnt. They want good enough and hope that the audiences will shovel shit down their gullets as long as it's the only thing available to them.

Did Squirrel Boy got a TV movie?
I say so because I remember a show I glanced at when I was a kid with really good animation for the time and similar character designs… all I remember is.
Then again, all I can remember is particularly pretty animation, and being on Nick.

I checked them a couple years ago just to be sure, except for el Santo, couldn't find that one, they're still as shitty as I remembered them.

Got the numbers?
Even if these execs have grown ridiculously risk-averse, they can't have seen S5's results and not started thinking.

It's the same as spongebob; stupid shit.

I will never why people disliked camp lazlo I didn't like chowder til I got older

I miss class of 3000 so much
animation was good
songs were incredible
andre 3000 was based
asian twincest
and best girl Madison is 2cute4me with that southern accent

I remember this one segment on Cartoon Network where they would show all these old cartoons. Like one segment was dedicated to the Tex Avery cartoons and went over the details behind them.

So were you jealous of them?

Camp Lazlo was ok to me. Lazlo himself is way too positive and gary stuish for my taste though I do find some of the antics of the platypus, the camp counselor and the elephant Raj kind of funny.

I remember watching an episode of that show but the arstyle was weird where at one point they showed something that was supposed to be a parrot but it didn't look anything like it. Still I like that show.

>motherfucking flapjack

that one was hit&miss a lot but still

I'm like the only person I know who found My Gym Partner's a monkey hilarious

have a random link from google for the season debut
tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/daily-ratings/saturday-cable-ratings-march-11-2017/
The debut alone pulled 1.55 million viewers just on cable TV, while the rest of the episodes kept pulling above a million viewers.
For comparison, when AS did that bait and switch with Rick and Morty on April Fools the ratings plummeted to aproximately 100 thousand viewers.
Imagine just how many people must have watched SJ if cable TV, a dying medium, got such high ratings.

And that's the season where it shoehorned in a shallow love interest and ripping off the ending from an anime.

You're using "prude" incorrectly. People like Enter, i.e. autistics, didn't like it for the gross-out.

Still making it better than everything else that is on AS and CN.

However low effort shows with moderate ratings are still breadwinners because if they cost next to nothing to make and get half the ratings of a better made show, the profit margin is better. Samurai jack is more expensive than say Rick and Morty. R&M isnt a horrible show, and it's fun to watch, bu SJ was better.

CN is still not going to make better shows. They will see SJ's success as more proof they need to pimp out their back catalog more than create anything of quality.

Then hand the shows over to incompetent interns instead of "primadonnas" like Genndy.

That's how we got nuPPG. Expect more of your childhood to get raped mercilessly by retarded execs.

>Cartoons appeal to everyone, crossing generation gaps and language barriers.
>Promoting HB making new cartoons, which only last 21 episodes (PoDW) and 6 episodes (Fish Police).

Times have certainly changed.

lol they're entirely different channels now, huh. Fucking crazy to see that HLN wasn't actually just CNN 2: electric boogaloo though, that blew my mind.

Oh boy, I'm sorry that a children's cartoon show wasn't mature enough for you.
I'm sure that adult comedy is much mor-.
Oh wait, it's nothing but dick and ball humor, sprinkled in with muh vagina humor from the cunt comedians, mixed with dude weed lmao.

It's almost like most cartoons are just garbage made for kids, least all the ones spergs would bother giving the time of day to, anyhow.

You have achieved enlightenment.
Something few people on here have.
Now is about the time you should leave before you keep disappointing yourself.
Unless you're the one sad soul who is still here to discuss comics, then I pity you.

Please stop posting.

At least is not moe waifushit.

It is. My roommate was really into CSI which had dialogue that sounded like it could be written for 8 year olds