Top post on plebbit frontpage: Alabama niggers are illiterate

Top post on plebbit frontpage: Alabama niggers are illiterate

archive.is/Xpmaw

Burried somewhere deep in the comments:

>summasource.com/sites/default/files/Team Literacy-A Step.pdf

Blue pilled normies still think niggers are just like them…

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/HR9kE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why would you even mention this? You just outed yourself as a filthy kike who browses reddit.

I read the red pill sub sometimes. In b4 degenerate kike.

You know this is a shiil plebbit post fo mo mona fo dem programs?

Archive of plebbit thread (don't bother reading it).

archive.is/HR9kE

On the other hand, it's a good redpilling one.
Plebbitors discover further in the thread that all these illiterates are illegals that speak spanish.

Perhaps because it presents us with an opportunity to redpill normies?

To point out a clearly documented shift in the Overton window?

The solution to this of course is putting them into close proximity with niggers.

For what purpose? Do you actually think you can be redpilled there?

You don’t know much about reddit, do you.

The prime demographic of plebbit isn't going to be redpilled by you telling them niggers are retarded. They know niggers are retarded. They just blame white people for it. What you should do is pose a nigger and talk about volunteering and working in these communities and encourage them to do it. Make up stories about how you did. Then call any slactivist who won't a racist. Bonus if you have a sockpuppet who says that it's all ies and they never learn. You worked in an inner city school, blah blah blah. You probably think you can walk into a meeting of your university's diversity committee and redpill them.

Of course the average redditor will take from this that they are stupid illiterate inbred redneck Trump supporters, not that they are subhuman niggers. White southerners always take the criticism for the nigger scum infesting Dixie.

Yes, the white man is keeping the niggers down, racist teachers not teaching them how to read smdh

You been sleeping under a rock, son? We've had enormous success in influencing plebbit.

Hey faggot, no matter how hard you try to make Holla Forums your fucking hugbox by virtue signalling about someone's perceived wrong-think… it's never going to be that.

Grow some fucking testicles or STFU and
LURK MOAR

FUCK OFF BACK TO PLEBBIT OP

pick one lmao

THAT MEME

YOU HAVE TO GO BACK!!

pick one ayy

Telling faggots to go back to PLEBBIT is never a waste of dubs.

back to T_D

Already a designated reddit thread op.

You are a shill changing IPs. Weak technique. Go try your luck on 4chan.

If you want to talk about reddit so badly go to reddit.

part of me is starting to wonder if we're infested with goons here to mine screencaps of le ebul nadzees who don't want us to pry loose their stranglehold on plebbit

Even if it's the case, niggers are still illiterate.

Whether anyone in the country is racist at all will never change how fucking terrible niggers are.

wow, big surprise

well, I guess we have no choice but to give them moar gibs

No, there has been no such success.

pick both AYYYYYY

/r/theredpill? aka /r/MGTOW?

Skimming through the comments I saw several people mention the illiteracy rates of other areas of the US, for example it's 15% nationwide (13% black population) and it's 25% in New York City (25.5% black population). Someone also pointed out that Huntsville AL has a high concentration of engineers and the demographics show it's still about 60% white, which gives context to the comments saying "I've never met an illiterate person in Alabama." But of course, the consensus is that all the illiterates must have been "le white trash Drumpf supporters."

I'd be interested to see a chart comparing illiteracy with demographics. I know what we'd see but it'd be a concise way to respond to articles like this.

just like the whole "Alabama takes in more in welfare than they pay in taxes" line – everyone forgets they have an extremely high black population

Fuck everything.

Well to be fair, whites do recieve more welfare overall but thats ignoring population ratios

Posters that immediately attack the word "reddit" are clearly newfags or shills. OP was pointing out a fertile ground for redpilling.

oh, and Kek knows the liberals love to ignore that.

to be fair, poor rural whites do receive a good deal of subsidies, educational, farm/business and others. but, still, not pointing out that something like 60% of counties in Alabama are 60+% black is not fair

I think the funniest example of this in the comments was when someone asked why illiterate people are even allowed to vote and was told that's a dangerous path to start down. If it would disenfranchise poor, uneducated whites they'd be all over it, but deep down they know it would mean fewer blacks voting Democrat, so any obstacle to the dumbest people voting must be opposed at all costs.

Statistical illiterates can't into per capita.

They tend to downvote or delete redpills, so I can understand being reluctant to engage them there.

(Einsatzgruppen checked)
I realize it is not the most ideal place to go on the offensive, but events like this do warrant at least a scouting force.

heil'd. to be fair, both sides are that way. Think about voter registration requirements. most old ppl vote early and vote republican. but, if auntie ethel were showing up at the polls and not being able to vote, then Republicans would be all over it, but since its dumb niggers in the ghetto being bused in by Dems, then its okay.

The best argument for most of these problems is what I call the "political enforcement" problem. Like, in a perfect world with perfect justice many ideas are good. But in a world where political operatives (or even just normalfags who think they are legit politik bro) are enforcing all of these rules, its means you sort of have to look at things differently.

Not that I'm saying illiterate niggers – or any niggers for that matter – should be allowed to vote, but you get what I'm saying

Huntsville is rocket city which is part of NASA.
I used to love to watch the Rocket city rednecks on cable, but they were too over the top and smart and did really cool ass shit.
So obviously they had to be snuffed.

You are the obvious newfag here, don't tell me to lurk more you cancerous kike.

100m Americans are illiterate and another 50m read at a fifth grade level. Something like 85% of households didn't buy a book last year.

thats about how many niggers we have

One in four? So twenty five percent? That's an interesting figure.