Hideous Spic Landwhale Sexually Assaults Waxwork of President-Elect

Hideous Spic Landwhale Sexually Assaults Waxwork of President-Elect
Claims;
despite rolls of lard and disgusting, pendulous and ferret-nosed mammaries being a sure-fire deterrent of sex criminals.

Jesus christ, it's like a bad joke:

I hope the God King shows her his mercy for defiling one of his Idols.

Shitskin women are really desperate to fuck Whites aren't they.

If they actually manhandled her as they should have they would have lost their job.

So, uh, why is there a waxwork of Trump there to begin with?

But she is a mentally ill white woman of Iberian descent anyway you are still pissed off at us huh chaim.

She is latina

Europe is a joke.

It's a wax museum in Spain.

come on ride the train its the choo choo ride it
wew wew
hahahah

In America our cops beat up criminals. Europe is a joke.

Thats a quality statue. I like it.

aesthetic as fuck

lel

lmao, Soros can't afford the good looking whores anymore.

Beautifully summarized by Dilbert Merchant: "Topless feminist grabs Trump by balls. Trump gives thumbs up and smiles."

Also, these entirely accurate subtitles made me chuckle.

It is a pretty good likeness. Thankfully the retarded woman didn't damage it.

What I got out of this is that companies should invest in producing Trump sex dolls and toys. Feminists would buy the hell out of them in order to fulfill that desire to get fucked by an alpha man, even though a simulacrum of the real thing.

big tits…..

This would have been solved in seconds if one of the "men" cuffed this bitch in the mouth… then dragged her away to a mental institution.

NO SHES AN AMERI-INDIAN MICEGENATE. SPICS, "LATIN AMERICA" AND EVERYTHING ASSOCIATED WITH THEM HAS ZERO FUCKING CLAIM TO LATIN HISTORY AND ITS ALL KIKERY.

Synchronicity.

fucking disgusting m8

he isn't saying they're good to look at, he's saying it's fucking impossible not to
it's like some gore, it's gross but the morbid curiosity keeps you looking it over like "that's disgusting and yet fascinating"

HIGH TEST

A E S T H E T I C
anyone got the black and white photo?

There isn't much difference in your then and now pictures of the women

the first woman has short hair and short shorts on. Not traditional at all.

Just sweep this bitch's legs for fuck's sake.

Shit man, that's funnier than the video. Now I've got images of her giant floppy titties bouncing around out of control stuck in my head.

So what was the point of this ((("action")))? Why is it 8/pol/ worthy too?