Sonichu #11 STORYTIME - 8 YEARS IN THE MAKING

The big two are lame and indie comics are pozzed, we need some kino for this field and the big autist in town'll give us this,
I present to you
SONICHU #11

We start off this epic tale with child molestation jokes and (((Kevin)))

Why didn't he just make this a fanfic, this is like the MGS4 of comics.

Hey, Cerah and Robbie have evolved to- Oh wait, it's just Sonichu and Rosechu.

I-Is Sonichu becoming about Chris' gender identity?

This is just sad.

Looks like even Sonichu isn't immune to the leftist shit infecting comics.
Simon also makes a surprise return, even though Simonla was supposed to be him.

I don't even know what to say anymore

Legit more excited for this than anything Marvel's doing

Sonichu is a breath of fresh air

And that's all she wrote, this is almost seems like a herald dying of old age, there happens to be some hope for this series, with Sonichu #12 and Sonichu #13 in production, with #12 looking pozzed but in a funny way.
Honestly, does anyone else think that Chris could make some dosh if he updated this comic weekly or something and started a non-beg patreon?

He's also doing a crossover with Planet Dolan of all things, I wonder if Dolan himself will acknowledge this.

Wasn't the black and purple one a futa?

It's not entirely clear. In a previous issue, Magichan offered to purge her of Graduon's influence (I think?), and mentioned that he could turn her back into a full woman. Since then, she and Magichan have gotten together, and she's apparently no longer evil, but it hasn't been explicitly stated that she's no longer futa.

Thanks for story-timing OP. It makes me excited for next year's Christian Love Day celebration.

Great, he's gone from one issue a year to one issue every ten years. Does that mean he's pulling ahead of Piro?

We should get a few banners out of this to celebrate.

Are you retarded?

Same here.

He probably left it on and didn't notice.

we all knew magichan was a flaming faggot

SONICHU 11 IT TOOK TWELVE YEARS TO MAAAAAAAKE

(((Kevin just got reminded of the shoa)))
No, seriously wtf? Did he got PTSD from WAW?

Robbie is a virtue signaling liitle shit isn't he?

Holy fucking keks.
Now there's a legit reason to claim PTSD

Wait… did Rosechu yelled that in public?

This is just wrong.

what the fuck Kevin, you filthy little kike.
(((USE THE WHOLE DIALOGUE BALLOON CHRIS GODDAMNIT)))

Beware Robbie, don't let Cera play COD.

Christine has a shit sense of humor.
Huh, that first page is almost a real looking comic page with proper panels.

Good job Chris, she'd be boring otherwise

IIRC, he had cherry cola spilt into his DNA, making him black.

Huh, he's actually working on this.
Work ethics maybe

Has anyone figure out how did this work?
What does Chris know that we don't?

He ought to, when his house burnt down, he got a fuckton of art supplies and how to draw comics books from his fans.
Not to mention all that crowdfunding he got and spent on sex toys and Lego.

Wait, what? "Mix me-A with me-B, yada yada yada"? Then… gave birth? He got himself pregnant? Selfcest?

I can see why it's taken Sonic this fucking long to visit his weird retarded relative. This shit makes less sense than Penders.

Somebody's been playing Final Fantasy VI recently, then.

They're supposed to be mega-evolution stones, like the ones from the newer pokemon games.

It's always fun playing "spot the reference" with Chris, and working out what he's been watching lately, because he really is incapable of creating anything new. You know everything is going to be some kind of garbled, scrambled reference to something else.

Capcha SJW ZPL? What's that, Capcha? Timmy is in trouble?

The new Clog cane out, according to him he's in issue 12 page 14.
Wtf, is he going an hero….?!!!

Sounds like Chris has been playing/watching/reading every piece of superhero, sci-fi or fantasy media ever because that's one of the most common tropes in the world.

I didn't ask for these feels

faggot

Following up with the last few.

I'm calling bullshit.

Definitely a fake.

Thanks user

thanks sherlock

YOU AND WHAT ARMY

Why did I read this?

Isn't the guy who makes these also a lolcow?

Hello, newfag.

Print run when?

lol

Given how pozzed modern media is, the wholesome environment in these first pages actually manages to charm me.

(((Kevin))) will probably demand monetary compensation because the light on the candle gives him flashbacks to when he was gassed in Auschwitz.

>(((Kevin)))'s reaction when he sees the candle
Holy shit, I was right!

And regarding his kvetching: since when does COD have character progression and permadeath? Actually, since when does any PvP game have permadeath?

It's good that they praise the dear leader

Truely his lot in life is a hard one.

You'd think that such a traditional family would be more critical of that sort of crap.

Sonichu is quite the party-loyalist, isn't he. Allways doing what's good for the mayor.

At least Blachu looks a bit conflicted. I always prefered him.

Could CWC have chose a picture of himself where he looked more disinterested?

Review
To my own surprise, I actually liked this comic. It held up quite well until the tranny shit started. It was sweet and captured the holyday spirit, and a surprising amount of the jokes worked:
>(((Kevin)))'s speech about how he has emotinally matured after being killed in a video game.
Perhaps the reason it worked, was that it was actually focused on Sonichu himself, rather than on Chris-Chan (and as such was not just a means to stroke his own ego). It also focused on something positive (Christmas & family) rather than on something negative (whining about trolls), and had several positive messages.

Not everything is greath, though. There's often too much text, there are some spelling errors, the art is bad, some of the dialogue is stilted and unnatural (ex: Magichan and his >girlfriend's romance), some of the jokes don't work: (ex: the "simitanium" joke in I didn't understand at all), and singing fucking Britney Spears to create a sweet family moment (the fact that it was her they quoted really ruined it for me). Everything broke down completely when Chris-Chan came back and they talked about him being a tranny.

Of all the things to storytime you pick THIS?!

Christian's dad was very disappoint, but Chris was on hiatus and Internet Lumberjack passed away not long after Christine made hir debut, so we may never know just how disappoint he was. I mean, it's not like CWC is a reliable narrator or even really pays that much attention to others' opinions, so as that period of the CWC saga has no objective documentation… CWC hasn't got any IRL friends, and we can't ask Snorlax, who is an even bigger liar than him.

Uhhhh…

What am I looking at?

I was talking about Sonichu and his family's reactions.

They'd better accept Beloved Leader, if they know what's good for them.

More than Dobson and tailing on Spoony.

Who the hell is willing to fund him?

le epic trolls XDD

This episode is barely comprehensible even for Chris

Thanks user.

Christorians, trolls, and fans that like it ironically

You know the one thing that super bothers me about the Sonichu comics? More than the fact they exist, I mean. There are so many hedgehogs who are half Pikachu, but you only see hedgehogs. No Pikachus. What the fuck happened to the Pikachu that apparently got nasty with every single hedgehog in town?

Isn't the lore that Sonichu was originally a Pikachu that got transformed by exposure to Sonic DNA? Presumably there aren't any Pikachus around because they've all been turned into half-hedgehog monstrosities.

You found it sad? I thought it was laughably badhue hue that rhymed hue :^)

Autists, of course.

I doubt people are that devoted to him.

He became Sonichu.

Thanks for the cancer.