Davos Conference billionaires role-play being refugees

BILLIONAIRES FIGHT WHITE PRIVILEGE BY PLAY-ACTING AS REFUGEES
walk a mile in their shoes, goyim.

rt.com/op-edge/373943-davos-elite-play-acting-refugees/

from the link:

According to the New York Times, this is what they write: “One notable event is a simulation in Davos of a refugee’s experience, where Davos attendees crawl on their hands and knees and pretend to flee from advancing armies. It is one of the most popular events every year.”

Ignore them and they'll eventually overdose on drugs

how hard is it to imagine being a capable person running away from your people in a time of crisis?

I believe they did the same last year or so.

Yeah, I remember this from last year. They play at doing something hard and then retire for champagne and caviar. You see it in the corporate world and the government. Someone will do someone else's job for a day or whatever to get back in touch with the common man. It's all part of their grand circlejerk.

If there's a crisis they'll just have a private helicopter and security force fly in and take them to someplace safe.
They've lived their whole life with this mentality.

More proof that race doesn't exist. I can't even tell the difference between the woman in the OP's picture and the children surrounding her.

What a stupid shit, this could be easily turn against them by accusem them with insensivity and mocking the balck population.
Few well placed word and this 2saint good-doer" could be painted as a racist roleplayer…

Call them out for only caring about poor brown people. Photo ops are always with brown people because they know they are less than human and pity them. They'll never admit this as it destroys their cognitive dissonance about how we're all equal. Never seen a picture or group helping white children.

I can't think of a single way this arrogant play-acting can possibly memetically backfire on them No sir. Any possibility of such is entirely impossible.
(Anyone for brioche?)

There's a similar event in Australia where wealthy business people sleep on the street for one night to empathize with the homeless, ignoring the fact sleeping with a security team keeping vigil and the knowledge that you'll go back to your mansion the next day is nowhere near equivalent to being actually homeless.

Why don't these billionaires come and live at my house?
They can experience "white privilege" when your business has slowed to a crawl because all your customers are working shit jobs due to globalism, then they can see what it's like to have your oil furnace crap out in the middle of winter and you can't afford to have it fixed, so you have to heat your house with the woodstove & you have no hot water…all this right after you had to spend 600 bucks for a new fuel pump for your old truck, cause your jeep crapped out & would take 3000 bucks to get inspection-ready, anyway.
All this, and I'll let them "experience" it for free.

I could probably qualify for welfare, but I'm too responsible to take charity from anyone.

What a bunch of retarded scum. I hope a terrorist hits them hard and blows every limb off, I hope the markets crash and everything goes anarchy, I pray every day for them to lose everything and starve in a shit-filled gutter.

Disgusting filth.

The goal for them is to mix up all of the underclass (aka not them) as much as possible. They want middle class whites to live in commieblocks with almost nothing to their name instead of houses they worked hard for. They want shitskin third worlders to live in these same commieblocks. To them it is an upgrade from a tin hut built downstream from a garbage river like they are used to.

They will try an elevate the shiskins since it is seen as "righteous" while blatantly ignoring the second half of their scheme. Shining any light on situations such as yours would damage them. They'd rather ignore you and call you a racist dripping with unseen privilege.

And this is exactly why they want the white race to die. You're not mindless enough, you think too much about the good of society and are not as placated with """"free""" squalor living standards.

Why not accept the refugees in their posh neighborhoods,are they racist of something.

they had me doing something similar in middle school. it was hard to take it seriously for most of us.

Later while drinking $1000 bottles of wine they laughed and reminisced about the hour or two they got to pretend to be impoverished.

Hey bro, engine technician and on\off tradesman reporting in.
Anything I can help with over the medium of a Mongolian Paint Sniffing and Primal Scream forum?

I'm actually suprised that this hasn't happened yet.

I see a possibility of this backfiring, going the "YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW THE REAL PAIN THE REFUGEES GO THROUGH" and generating more sympathy for invaders.

When the day comes I'll lend you some rope so you can string a few up yourself boss

Ok, lemme have a shot

HELLO I AM RELIGION OF PEACE
HELLO I HAVE SEXUAL EMERGENCY. GIRL HELP OUT
WHAT YOU MEAN SHE DIDN'T WANT IT, SHE NOT DRESSED LIKE WOMEN FROM HOME COUNTRY
YOUR CULTURE IS OFFENSIVE TO MY CULTURE
YOU MUST FOLLOW MY CULTURE NOW OR ELSE BEHEADINGS

well that's a kikess surrounded by creatures lesser than apes that have learned behaviors from chimps.

There's only one way to describe this silliness.

Please tell me this is just an expert mashup of his lines and that Shatner didn't release an album.

Not a mashup. The horror is real.