One Question: How the fuck we didn't had a nuclear attack?

Holla Forums I have a genuine question: With so many governments from all types, all around the world, how the fuck we never saw any terrorist attacks, or group fighting each other in the many hellholes of this planet, using a nuclear weapon on each other? We know there are very compact nukes that could easily travel long distances in the world, but, if it happened, it was very well hidden. So, how avoided a real life Fallout setting yet?

Other urls found in this thread:

rt.com/usa/319999-cuban-nuclear-apocalpyse-revealed/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1980_Damascus_Titan_missile_explosion
youtube.
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fuck off with your roleplaying bullshit.

Because terrorists work for a backer, and no backer is interested in massive nuclear destruction. They only make them bomb shit for political and financial reasons.

Nuclear armed subs are the best deterrent, other nations don't know where they are, which makes it scary

Always the first post.

OK, that can explain groups that are backed. What about the ones who are not? We have some damn crazy people in the world that would be capable of using one just for the mess it would cause.

Yeah, I understand nations holding back, but how smaller groups never managed to use one?

Because only actual bad goys get the nuke

Oh don't even try that "first post" meme on me. You're the one asking why the real world isn't like muh vidya games, while having no fucking clue about shit like Mutually Assured Destruction.

We aren't going to have a bunch of sand niggers making a bomb or getting their hands on one. Unless jews make that happen to destroy a major white area.

What is more likely to happen is some sand nigger is going to build a truck bomb and take it around a nuclear area to make it a dirty bomb.

Once something like that happens I hope we start a massive Crusade not just to remove Kebab but also Jew & LGBT.

How about we have governments that stick up for families instead of playing softball with mudslimes and eroding the family unit away w/ the jews and lgbt crowd's help.

people are tired of that and just waiting for a reason to form a white mob and just cleanse their respective areas. The reason why they don't is because they fear the force of death from the gov.

Once a mudslime lets off a dirty bomb and its clear as day that the gov can't protect whites and that we are at risk of nuclear attack. Then we will wipe them all out.

So we really have no idea how it never happened?

Well, you are the one MAD here boy. And yeah, it was the first post. I'm not talking about nations using the weapons, you damn retard. I am talking about no one ever using them.

Supposedly the order to nuke China was given in mistake and the commander on some Pacific installation had to order 2 underlings to draw their weapons on other soliders and order it to be stopped, before it was found out they made a mistake and it wasnt supposed to happen. Fuck I wish I could remember what I read that in, was a book Im pretty sure.

Nuke launchers are totally real. Pic related is the M-29 "Davy Crockett" tactical nuclear recoilless gun which fired a 10-20 ton Mk-54 warhead. 2100 such devices were produced before the program was scrapped due to the advent of mutual assured destruction.

sage for slide thread

Davy Crockett.

They said something like this also happened in the USSR because of a radar malfunction I guess. And the guy there managed to hold his hand and not start the party.

Pretty cool stuff but why is this a slide thread? A question like this have no space on Holla Forums anymore?

This wasnt the source, but its talking about the same event Im pretty sure… might have been a story on the internet related to the current escalation.I read it fairly recently.

rt.com/usa/319999-cuban-nuclear-apocalpyse-revealed/

People who are capable, smart or powerfull enough to build or buy a nuclear weapon won't be just random amok shooters or bombers.

Fortunately, real life is not a video game by pozzed companies.

Go back to Holla Forumseddit.

they will probably be idealist

You dont belong here.

Tell me one thing: Do you have any idea how USSR managed to keep track of all the nuclear weapons they build? Because they build a fuckton of them too. And many of their stuff is all around the world now.

I think he was probably talking about the first two games, but I'm not sure.

Jan 20th you will see.

Terrorist groups are lucky if they get access to halfway decent anti-tank weapons. Nukes are fortunately incredibly easy to track given the amount of detectable radiation they emit. The best WMDs a terrorist organization can hope to acquire are basic chemical agents with limited dispersal capability.

If they were smart, they'd focus on acquiring naturally occurring biological weapons.

Well, the USSR also had some pretty dangerous bioweapons being cooked it seems. Hell, they planned to give bigger wings to ebola-chan by making her share love through the air. But seems like they let her share her love too soon and a bunch of them died in a lab accident.
But it's hard to say how true are these stories.
And I think it makes sense that they are easy to track. So, it means we have people probably working on it all the time. A hellish job.

Well, let the burgers have their party with their God Emperor. Now, how animated will be the party is anyone guess.

because of mutually assured destruction.
There's a lot of tyrants, but nobody wants to be the king of a giant glowing desert planet.

Because sandniggers are stupid
/thread

Nigger, if even fucking Amazon can keep track on millions of their products, than i am pretty sure that a goddamn country can and will keep track on a few thousand of their most devastating weapons, from which even a single one can potentially lead to WW3. Jesus, i hope this is bait and you're not actually this retarded.

user, there are plenty of crazy in the world. And I mean turbo crazy. Some would gladly do it.

Because there's the whole inconvenient notion of a nuclear weapon being quite hard to develop, maintain and effectively deploy. Ahmed isn't going to be building or using a 'suitcase' nuke anytime soon.

You've always been able to do retarded shit on Fallout. Usually female characters can be complete whores on that game.

An extremely corrupt country, with a infrastructure that is terrible maintained, and also have the largest land mass on this planet as it's territory is the same as a modern company that sell books an have robots inside their warehouses?
Let me ask you, are YOU even trying?

yeah, but it has yet to happen that someone that turbo crazy also has the talents to get to a position of power where they would have access to nukes.

Fortunately people who are that crazy enough to want to blow up the whole world are also impulsive and will fuck up their lives early.

Well, the fist games you had pre-made characters that were quite more "normal".

Indeed. I just find it a bit amazing really, that we had this much luck that, one of these turbo crazies never managed to get one.
I mean, some people claim that Stalin was ready to mow down Europe before his friends kind of suicide him. So, yeah, some turbo crazies did managed to have enough power, but to keep this power you need more people, and those people might work as a safe guard.

The main reason OP is because while a nuclear bomb is an incredibly simple device, the material needed to achieve critical mass is very hard to manufacture. That is the only reason we don't see them becoming very numerous, or by other impoverished countries. A nigger could build an atom bomb, but they could never get the necessary amount of plutonium lets say.

Well, they made the Czar bomb. The biggest guy of bombs. They are good at blowing stuff at least.

Corrupt people are interested in power. Selling a Russian Nuclear bomb to someone would end in a clusterfuck of problems. Either being bombed themselves "for example Americans buying all their weapons using them against themselves", or some other country bombed "like china" who would then bomb back Russia because the Bomb originates from Russia etc.. Selling a nuclear weapons simply wouldn't be worth the problems.
Worse compared to ours maybe, but still enough to handle Nuclear weapons. USSR isn't Africa.
So? What does land mass have to do with anything? Also the Amazon comparison was about possibility. If it's possible for companies and whatnot to keep track of their random shit, i am pretty sure an entire country, which is more or less considered as the second biggest world power, will surely be able to keep track and safeguard something that could result in the destruction of the world or themselves.

Spare me your shit D&C. If Slaves are so fucking stupid then how the fuck do they build and handle Nuclear weapons in the first place?

1. There have been several close calls
2. North Korea/Pakistan/Israel will probably be the first to use a real nuke one day

I know that at least in the U.S. no single person has the power to launch our nuclear arsenal except for the president. Two military officers (say on a nuclear sub) would have to agree to launch their nukes.

Russia has something similar which prevented a nuclear exchange during the cuban missle crisis I believe.

Yep #2
www .history.com/news/history-lists/5-cold-war-close-calls

nukes aren't real

Even in Fo2 you can do some pretty disgusting stuff, can't remember if you can on one though.

I know but they get seventh graders to write down coordinates on graphing paper, you'd have to be clowning about to think the same country that wrote autism the political theory can't do geography and logistics on paper too.

Prior to 9/11 our ports allowed countless shipping containers through without being checked. This went on for decades. Nukes are already in major cities in the US. That is why Israel has us by the balls. They put them there, and they have no problem detonating them. They knocked down the WTC to show how far they are willing to go and how they will get away with it through media collusion. Sleep well faggots

50 posts and nobody's mentioned that time the US government almost nuked Arkansas?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1980_Damascus_Titan_missile_explosion

How would anyone have known if it happened or not? Would there have been a small spike in grain prices?

Nukes are a meme. Nagasaki and Hiroshima were firebombed. Hence why all the reports called it a fire bombing, buildings right where the bombs supposedly landed still stand and they had basic shit back up and running in days. Compare that to Chernobyl. It's an key part of the jewish narrative; make the goyim fear nuclear weapons more than a one world government. Notice how they're always pushing the idea that mankind will destroy itself with nukes unless we all embrace a multicultural new world order under the rule of the UN. Really look into Nagasaki and Hiroshima if you don't believe me. Maybe we actually have real nukes today, who knows, but we sure as fuck didn't then.

An A-Bomb won't explode by accident, it isn't a flammable explosive. The worst that could have happened is the dispersal of the radioactive material around a small zone around the missile, not the end of the world.

GTFO schlomo

That's right, Holla Forums has been subverted for a while now. These people saging are either shills or hentai fapping cucks.

What caused the genetic damage for generations in Japan? If nuclear reactors are real, as you said, then so are nuclear bombs. You're a fucking retard.

nukes are not real and earth is flat. Holla Forums will never ascend until it realizes these truths.

imagine the memes that are awaiting creation

how do you explain giant mushroom cloud explosions?

shiggydiggy guys

->/flatearth/

The real answer: Nukes are expensive. Why go through the trouble of acquiring a nuke when fertilizer is so readily available? Conventional explosives work just fine, the only benefit of nuclear is the size of the weapon.

That's not a Wog, a Wog is an Med
That's a Golliwog

Because the kikes owns most of them. Why would they destroy a world they most likely own?

both of those bombs were detonated in the air, they never made contact with the ground if they did it would have killed a lot more people due to the radiation spreading

Slavs built nukes with stolen German scientists

Because it's not profitable.

Funny. Slavs got a rocket in orbit around the moon, with Stalin denying any German scientists from participating directly in the project, due to paranoia. Meanwhile the US needed a German to design their rocket from the bottom, to even get it off the firing ramp look up the US navy's initial attempt at launching their own design. By 1980 only Germans and Russians had had their rocket designs in orbit. Von Braun sure got an American passport afterwards, but that wasn't untill he had proved his design.

Who designed what for the USSR nuclear program is hard to know, as most of the Russian USSR archives are still sealed off. But it is known that the American bombs of WWII where primarily the work of German Jews, who had prior knowledge from working on the same technology in Germany.

Still not sure if you are butthurt Finn or butthurt CIA-guy who is about to lose his job because Trump gets his shitposting for free?

That was part of the reason, the other part was the Davy Crockett was the dumbest idea the Army could have fielded short of nuclear hand grenades.
The problem was the warhead was more powerful than the launcher; IE the blast was so close that the guys fielding it were more or less guaranteed to be caught in the blast/radiation zone and die from a lethal dose of rads.
Another defect was there was no fail/safe device on the warhead, if it got launched it was going to explode.
It was one of those ideas that sounded better in a boardroom or on paper.

That was all from the preview video they did to advertise the game. The man in the red dress THEY did. The nigger and the white woman THEY did. They black baby to both white parents THEY did.

The lesbian black woman and white woman before the nuke - THEY did that. Its all cultural marxist advertising. Players didnt make the images in those graphics, those are Bethesda advertisement video caps.

Holy fuck dude….Stop talking like a god damn monkey.

To answer your questions, think of nukes like the last slice of pizza at a house party. Everyone wants to take it, but no one is willing to be that guy. The second some one takes it, they are the bad guy for doing it, and everyone else feels justified.

9/11

maybe

yeah, computer malfunction or some such.
Moscow had all the "GO FOR BROKE, NIGGER" orders in place, but the guy in the bunker with the big red button said "Naaaw, I better double check.. just for funzies"
Moscow changed the SOP the next day, go figure.

Nuclear weapons are not real. Einstein introduced special relativity as a poison pill to goy physics and engineering at the turn of the 20th century by playing a simple trick: In truth, it is impossible to measure the one-way speed of light using light or anything slower, so your measurements always average out to c. This trickery allowed him to push a circular proof that e=mc^2, when white experimental physicists such as J.J. Thomson, Kelvin, Hasenhorl, Lorentz, Maxwell, Planck, and countless others arrived at the idea that mass energy equivalence was limited to an electromagnetic component with a factor less than 1, most likely e=(3/4)mc^2.

Their logic, even if the weapon system was less than ideal, was solid.

There's logic there and it's sound, it's just that the logic only works in the crazy world of the Cold War and planning for a Soviet zerg rush of Europe.

OK.

I never said with certainty nukes aren't real today, just that the first we're not, and that they are a meme. The idea of nukes is used as a political tool you Jews to push the one world government meme, you can't deny this at least. As far as the birth defects, there are lots of possibilities. All the reports from Japan were consistent that it was a firebox ingredient though, seriously look into it. I don't have all the answers but it's a very fishy subject for sure.

You're right, it was real. In your mind.

*political tool by the jews
*it was a firebombing
Fucking auto correct.

mushroom clouds are just caused by a large enough explosion using a bunch of air in the initial combustion process. Any large explosive, chemical or otherwise, will create a mushroom cloud.

See this video on a 'simulated' nuke where they buried a bunch of dynamite to show how super scary a real nuke would be: youtube. com/watch?v=hhu6Ya_bF0o

Secular answer to geopolitical events:
- You cannot fight conventional wars against guerilla wars. It doesn't work.
- Whites still have morality. This is not the complete morality of the soldier on the ground, albeit many question their actions, nor the puppet masters. It's the inbetweeners and those with humanity left in them.

If you don't believe me, look at the failure of governments who tried to use conventional tactics against terrorism.

I highly recommend these books:

Koevoet by Jim Hooper. A South West African Police unit which used COIN tactics and ended up getting the highest kill ratio amongst all of the South African units.

Top Secret War by Peter Stiff + Col Ron Reid Daly (Rare but worth the price and most likely second hand)
The Rhodesian special forces unit which used turned terrorists to effectively counter the terror threat.

Sadly, politicians are the demise of any successful military fighting unit.

Also, to get back to your question,

Iraqi children are being born deformed due to expended ammunitions used by Americans. The rounds contained dupleted uranium shells and war is a great way to get rid of excess surplus.

There's also very strong rumours of tactical nukes being used in the current Ukrainian AO.

But why worry about nukes when Fukushima is a non-stop leaking tap which is covering the entire pacific with radiation? Americans do realise that the fish they're eating is pozzed beyond a healthy level. Funny thing is, even here in Africa with our fishing quotas which get run by a corrupt gov. Even here only 25% of all our fish comes from local coasts and the majority of fisheries, including international ones are wishing around Taiwan.

Never ever wish a fallout scenario. Not even on your worst enemies. Pick up a Geiger counter. You will shit your pants. We're living in a real life fallout setting as it is. Just because something is masked from the public eye, doesn't mean it doesn't exist. There are buried warheads in various places on this continent… They were buried… by the USA…. when the whites were being kicked out. Shit runs deep. Don't look to MSM for your questions and you'll find enough shit to keep you awake at night instead of dreaming of a computer game.

Stop with this shit psyop. Flat earth can be disproven by simply having watched the stars on different sides of the hemispheres and following their course. Look up the Principle movie and see how the interest in the flat earth was co-ordinated to misinform and muddy the work of R. de Lano

Fallout 4 looks like a fps with a bit of rpg elements thrown in though, tbh. And they totally dropped the ball on F3's main quest it was basically dumb and badly designed. I like the Fallout universe a lot, but every game company out there lets me down eventually. Oblivion > Skyrim too.

Also you can see ships disappear bottom first over the horizon. We've literally had logical proof of it since at least the Greeks. Gosh, people are retarded buying into that meme, the idea was to learn to argue an insane position, not to blindly believe in it.

you are right, earth is hollow

Nuclear weapons are much bigger than you think and much more difficult to operate.