Is Batman destinated to be alone forever in the love department...

Is Batman destinated to be alone forever in the love department? I mean he was a perfect father for both Dick and Tim basically a saint with Damian….but is Bruce fate a lonely playboy? We know that Batman-Catwoman works as tease and flirt even if is being pushed a bit lately especially but overall it's a good fit but who is a character that would fit as mrs. Wayne but still keep her characteristic?

No one, because he's secretly bi for Commissioner Gordon.

Nigga, you what?

Also, playboy Batman is best Batman. This "heroes must settle down or they are miserable cucks" meme must die.

Pre-COIE Batman was happily married to Catwoman until her death. They had a daughter and he settled down and succeeded Jimbo as Police Commissioner. So no. He is not destined to be forever alone. Post-crisis Bats will eventually marry Talia or Catwoman.

Wasn't that Earth-2 Batman? I don't know if Silver Age Batman ever had a end written like Superman had with Whatever Happened To The Man Of Tomorrow.
Sure, there's The Dark Knight, but that is in its own continuity now.
I remember Golden Age Batman had a kid with Catwoman, and that was the Huntress.
And there was that flash-forward Last Batman Story where Batman kills Ras Al Ghul on a satellite, with Walt Simonson art, and Dick Grayson is a senator, but that didn't really resolve anything, just showed us the characters later on.

Because they're going to keep rebooting and remaking and retreading the same stories for as many years as possible, we'll never see Batman's story concluded. His story arc will never end, and he'll be stuck in limbo, being miserable for a fictional eternity.

The nature of comics means they publish books about these characters until people stop buying them, then they try a few gimmicks and keep hobbling along until some nice man from Hollywood offers them a bit check to make a movie about their character that's better than anything they've written in their entire career. Reminder: Nolan's Batman got out, got the girl, and lived happily ever after

HEY GUYS WOULDN'T IT BE BETTER IF BRUCE WAYNE MARRIED CATWOMAN AND MOVED TO FRANCE AND LIVED HAPPILY EVER AFTER?

what is with her voice?

I swear, cape fans are the biggest fucking cucks in existence.

Old Age I'm guessing.

Why are you posting fanfiction?

What a hothead

Prequels and Sequel to the Nolanverse are non-canon.

Read moar, faggot. Batman's been over his parent's deaths for years, he does what he does because he's a good guy.

You're on Holla Forums, user. I'll bet more than half of the people here are introverts who hate being in the spotlight and there's nothing wrong with wanting to keep to yourself every now and then.

Alfred, the Bat-Family, most of the Justice League, Gordon, etc, etc…damn, so he prefers not being super outgoing all the time, lock him up.

And he very much enjoys his lifestyle if going by writers like Morrison, Rucka, O'Neil and many others. Fuck, it's hard to be Batman, right?

And even assuming that ANY of that is true, how the hell would getting hitched fix any of that? You sound like some naive virgin who thinks being in a relationship with some sweet, doting waifu will fix all your problems.

What would a married Bruce bring to the table besides another shake-up in the status quo? There'd be no point of even entertaining the idea except to demonstrate how flawed and tragic it is. That Bruce already has a fucking son complicates things, because Damian's place in Bruce's public life would have to be addressed.

I really wish they kept Damian dead.

Nigga what are you on?

Is that a picture of you? Cuz you forgot he's fucking rich. He can still bang 18 year olds at 90.

I'M THE GODDAMN BATMAN

Hahaha, good one! you're implying that Marvel or even DC will let their mainstay icons get shacked! and not in the What If or Elsewhere type storyline. No, unless it's some gay superhero that they want to show getting married so they can all gay marriage shit, it's NEVER EVER. Just count the days till DC decides that Batman proposing to Catwoman in the Rebirth will go through.

Don't meme it.

Superman and Lois are part of the few examples where this works. Lois and later Jon, humanize and ground Superman to a level where you can admire him more. Not just as a superhero but as a family man just trying to keep them safe and happy.

Batman doesn't need to be married for this to happen. He needs to actually spend time with his family outside of crossovers and events. Imagine if we just had one Batbook that focused on all the mainstay Batfamily members. Alfred, Dick, Tim, Barbara, Jason, Damian, all the goddamn animals, Stephanie, etc. Just lump em together and you can have something more heartwarming and meaningful than 'Batman broods, beats opponents who are 10 times stronger than him becuz muh gadgets, or fights same villain 60 times a year'.

Just look at New 52's Batman and Robin. Arguably the only good New 52 Batman title.

I remember a long time ago an user was explaining the end of Batman Inc. to me, he said that it ended like that with Batman being told to go back fighting loonies in Gotham, instead of trying to dismantle the international conspiracy the series was about because Morrison was butthurt over the fact that after spending all of his run making Bruce overcome his parents deaths and become a grown man/father-figure the New-52 happened and destroyed it all.

So I guess that's just life. On a side note, this is why DC not letting Batwoman marry back then had nothing to do with her beying a dyke, and why I think that making Harley get over her relationship with the Joker is complete bullshit just so she can be marketable.