Saw this over on Holla Forums

Saw this over on Holla Forums

The author spends about two pages sperging out and calling Holla Forums a bunch of autistic, (((gross!))), racists who women will never be attracted to. She then went on to display her remarkable knowledge of white nationalism and kek. The whole time I was reading the article, I couldn't help but think 'Wow, she's never going to fit in with her normie friends again. She'll try to talk about this, and they'll try to follow. Ultimately, they are going to laugh at her.' But to her, this is srs biznez.

I give her about a year before she either vanishes from the internet, or does a full 180.

archive.is/W0JuC

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/pol/res/8809974.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Letting women having jobs was a grave mistake

Remember, this bitch at 40 is going to be sitting alone in a house with 17 cats wondering where her life went wrong and why there's no one by her side who will fight for her and love her. She has no idea what it means to invest in the future, least of all emotionally, and she's going to pay the price in bitter regret.

Dub Dubs confirm an obvious fact

burned at the stake is her fate

Their views come straight from Jeff Bezos's blog and yet they haven't figured out that they're useful idiots. If any of them are old enough to have graduated middle school, that's just sad.

Woman writes whiny article that appeals to emotions, news at 11.

Useful idiot. The second one is just spreading the meme of a future for white babies. The foolish cunt doesn't know it, but she's making us stronged. Praise Kek!

Literally a thread on it

dank webbum

why the fuck is this 11.44MB?

I am disappoint. Good webm otherwise.

Tech me your ways I am unskilled in the creation of wubbms

What the fuck are you doing OP?

Zero issues with the video, otheranon is just autistic.

Whats really funny to me about this is virtually all leftist women who say this shit are racist themselves. I run into these cunts all the time. Usually just asking where they choose to live is enough to pin them down. "Oh you believe in (((diversity))) do you? So why do you live in a 96+% h'white area?, why is it that 9/10 of your friends are h'white".

I live in poz central (LA) and without fail these feminist cunts only have white friends with the occasional token Asian thrown in.

10/10 dank webm
where did that come from? Was there an original that was overdubbed?

I actually run into these types of people IRL. I peruse Holla Forums to get an idea of their "thought process".

There is already a thread on that subject

8ch.net/pol/res/8809974.html

At least 4chan takes the blame.
Again.

This could be PERFECT if not for the white text on light backgrounds.

NOT
REAL
COMMUNISM

Kek sorry for doubleposting though anons

bretty gud, user

agreed, i'd suggest letterboxing a bit more and have the subs just be over the black area

This is a good suggestion.

When did it become acceptable for adults to use the word "gross" in such a manner?

One of /pol's strengths is that it has turned it self into an entity that is so ludicrous to outsiders that just admitting that they exist and that we are a problem seriously damages the credibility of anyone who dares to do it. What do you think would happen to the MSM if any of those organizations suddenly had news anchors reporting on us on tv? The normies would just lose faith in them entirely and move on to alternative sources for their news.

This lady probably thought she was taking the fight to /pol but in reality she is really just damaging her career and turning herself into a laughing stock in front of her social and professional circles.

Yeah fuck having Beautiful Children.
Jesus Christ, How many more Years until the brainwashing wears off women?

Always assuming some dumbass doesnt invent artificial wombs thinking that it will finally free men from needing women around, when instead the average single men will almost certainly end up all but barred from using them, and the wombs will instead be used almost exclusively by 40+ year old single women to stave off having to face the consequences for their lifestyles.

Stop trying to get a fairytale princess and go your own way already white knights.

lonely,loves cats,down to earth, how is not 4chan's ideal girl?

Usually it wears off with their looks and vaginal tightness. Usually.
But then they encourage such bullshit in younger generations out of bitterness and lonliness, since misery loves company.

DANK. Please make a you-tube version.

(check'd)
KEK GROWS IN STRENGTH

it will wear off in about a day after you successfully shame them in public

Oh nooo that sucks

Not "alt-right", "always right".

The image is true though: Leftards DO call us "Alt-Right".

I prefer True Right.

I prefer we just not have a label at all, the way it used to be, so that they have nothing to grab on to or call us. "Alt-right" itself is not a bad term, we hate it because it IS a label to begin with, and especially because it is one they tried to attach to us.

On a side note, does anyone have the original pic of the white family's hands in the article? Or any others from the op?

she felt frustrated that one of those gross men are to busy being racist and haven't put a baby in her so like all women she blames them for her failure

Quality find op.

Her reaction to the life goals one is hilarious; that projection:

It's fucking hilarious watching that hamster wheel spin around in her skull trying to rationalize her complete failure of a life.

Some background on the cat lady:

Truly what we are dealing with here is a vile sorceress.

Just can't wait to have 40 kats.

I wanna kiss them as a sign of thanks tbh
They try to warn others but in end look like paranoid schizos that ramble about unbelievable shit, spreading memes and slowly planting seeds in peoples minds πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’―

Must be sad being a shrill cunt that can't find anyone and has to project on a chinese cartoon BBS.

It's a beautiful thing.
I'm fit, not terrible looking, and dress well and I've talked to a lot of friends/acquaintances who seemed open about this shit. They generally brush it away as an eccentricity. Nine out of ten times they come back to me and say "Bro, I just talked to (someone who looks like pic related) and you're right."

Ostracized and made 1 commie
And made 3 racists for life
Didnt really do much to be honest

Srry, im drunk so my sentences dont make sense
Made 1 commie an enemy

"Robyn Pennacchia is a brilliant, fabulously talented and visually stunning angel of a human being, who shrugged off what she is pretty sure would have been a Tony Award-winning career in musical theater in order to write about politics on the internet. Also, she is very modest and truthful always. And she lives in Chicago."

That doesnt mean humble does it?

It's supposed to be (((sarcasm))).

SJWs and non-whites do our work better than we ever could.

She's appropriating Trump's joke.

This is the rule. Any exceptions to the rule are so few that they're essentially negligible.

They virtue-signal like crazy over mudversity yet simultaneously struggle to overcome the natural instinctual aversion to niggers who are so likely to assault, rape &/or murder them. Deep down they know on such a level that they can feel it in every fiber of their being that the chances taken with being around niggers for a white woman is not even a 50/50 coin toss, the outcome will be negative, possibly fatal. No amount of kosher programming can ever truly wash this from their mind.

How do slavs deal with the gypsy problem?

Fellow Hwyte surviving in occupied LA here. What's more incredible is the lack of Mexicans in these people's friend groups. They'll typically have a single Mexican or maybe a couple halfies who basically just look like Italians or hapas. On the east side of LA, you literally can not ever walk down a single street without seeing at least one Mexican
and yet these lovers of "diversity" inevitably find a way to insulate their personal lives almost completely from this "minority" that composes ~70% of their local population.

I have literally never heard of this publication before. Do people actually read it?

Doesn't really matter. It's much more interesting that the outer circle left now believes, on a largely unconscious level, that 4chan (read as Holla Forums) is important and powerful.

What was that saying about power? Something something shadow on a wall something something an illusion of the mind?

My own take on it is, power is tied to the ability to make others believe you are powerful. This reporting is a clear indication that among mentally weak of the left, we have taken on this quality. Further, this illusory power has some anchors in physical reality, Trump and a whole other host of 'meme magic' ripple effects. I think whoever has the belief/fear of 'The Power of Holla Forums' is greatly validated in their belief/fear when they encounter these anchors.

Power is a virus spread by those who believe in it. Holla Forums has become a part of that virus, and strangely, has also developed an immunity to it. When one understands this aspect of power, they just. . . stop believing in it. I know in my personal life, positions of authority which once held sway over me are now a collection of memes, for lack of a better word. Just a collection of behaviors by those in power, and a collection of responses which are believed to be appropriate.

On an unrelated note, I made another webm in the Holla Forums thread in response to what a year ago would have been a valid criticism of our methodology. I'll share it, only because I don't really think I'll have another opportunity to share it in context.

That fat bitch at 18s predates the election for at least a few months. That video was in response to some dindu that did nuffin.

picking a fight with a hivemind, dumbdumb
you can't break a hivemind, even if you were to succeed in reaching a handfull of people and insulting or shaming them they would just be replaced in the hivemind with new people while the greater consciousness is unaffected
whereas for her, in a couple years she'll be a literally who, nobody remembers or cares about
under one name or the other we have been around for 11 years and counting, only growing bigger and trolling ever harder
whereas she only has cats, fading looks and shrivilled eggs to look forward to, can anybody here remember the names or opinions of the same type of talking heads during the romney election thats how relevant these people are

This is a teachable moment about female psychology.

Of all the things on half-chan – the racism, the hatred of kikes and camel jockeys, the contempt for faggotry, the kek worship, the glorification of the third reich, the holohoax jokes, etc. etc. etc. Of all these things, do you know what really really triggered that woman?

A picture of a more attractive woman with a happy family.

Anons with twatter accounts should keep this in mind when trolling female libcucks.

Well shit, I don't think I've ever actually seen the video of the homeless woman protecting that star. Fucking hell.

Outstanding work. I agree with user, you should put this on jewtube.

quality content. any others like this one? i like to collect good webbums

I had this same idea recently. Make video OC for Holla Forums because Jewtube is shit. Plus, you remain user.

user did you forget exactly that happened last year, several times? Before that we spent many months laughing to ourselves that we're too ridiculous to hurt, we're the Uman Manda of the internet, the midgets in clown costumes beating up special forces, we knew exactly what we look like to the outside and we knew EXACTLY what would happen to anyone who tried to shine a light on us.

And then it happened exactly as we predicted, rick wilson, CNN, several others I've forgotten, they all walked right into the trap that we warned them about quite openly, it's too funny.

Mein Gott, this x100
Women complain about how complicated their friendships are, but they love nothing more than crushing other women with shame and guilt. If Operation Babby even generates negative attention, triggered anti-white cryptodykes will stomp their feet over how problematic it is, but then wholesome well, less vapid women will start willingly shitposting pro-family things back at them, just to one-up them and prove that they're the ones deserving everyone else's attention. Obviously mgtow faggots will jump into the argument after realising this pattern, but this need for focused male attention is what underpins the importance of things like chivalry and virtue in males. Sure, western women are lacking a lot compared to their grandmothers, but deep down every one of them wants to be someone's muse.

My god no. My channel is beautiful, only art inside the overton window.

Quality shitposting is for this place, I want to remain relatively anonymous.

You are probably long gone, but I want to let you know with the other good Anons. Fucking save'd.

just spread it to the faggots on halfchan, they'll work it up the chain to someone who's got a burner youtube account and they'll be the ones to post it. no name attached to the original creator, no one gets hurt.
it's just like those people who keep re-uploading the "kill all the gays" song and the greatest story never told

pozzed
Why does NOBODY talk about this?

This is how she will rationalize being a childless spinster to herself in her 40's. At least I didn't let those ebul nadzhees win.

Gonna start doing this.
Start a new troll folder, anons. Fill it with traditional white families with beautiful white children.

You are on to something. The trick to unlocking female trolling is making it sort of passive aggressive and well meaning. Get women who are already mothers say shit like "You'd be a great mom you should have kids".

Anti-white globalists may be the best tool the right has of redpilling normies after all. They've poisoned the organizations and the symbols of the white race in the eyes of the average person, but when they just come out and say what le ebil nazis actually want, they sound ridiculous.

How nice of Robyn to actually quote the fourteen words in her article, right under that very professional image macro. Whether she means to be or not, she's /ourgirl/.

They're like he lanky accomplice of an accomplished serial killer. They've got no strength or cred of their own so they just go mouthing off about the killings everywhere. When the heat turns up and the noose tightens the killer is going to strangle the accomplice so he won't get ratted out.

Now I understand why anyone inolved in Pizzagate is into occultist shit. So you will be sceptical whenever someone try to report it.

Just like the retard of the article. Everything he said about us is true, but if you are a normie you will laugh about him immediately.

If I didn't want to join a rwds before, I sure do now.

(Checked)

The Fuhrer approves.

(checked)
Indeed.

Sieg Heil.

Robyn got fucked by psy-ops.

I didn't know they went to such lenghts as to festroy everything she had and physically assaulting her.
I'm mad, realy really mad. These fuckers deserve RWDS on steroids. They don't even care that she's a black hobo, no they only care about their narrative and delusions. Fuck this I'm angry

(Checked)

Pic related. It's funny because, forgive me for using the cuckservative narrative, but the left is more racist than we'll ever be. We just want niggers gone; they want them enslaved again, forever, so they can rule without opposition.

I'l tell you something. Now that meme magic has been proven effective and cultmarx thought is starting to be pointed out in every country, we should start Project Garvey and meme blacks leaving the American continent. This guys came to my country and tried to take away our niggers too, and he almost succeeded. IIRC it was the FBI the one that fucked his plans over, and that should tell you a lot of what the gubmint was planning. Niggers are just subversive and exploitable pawns in every non african country they're in. I remember the Africa threads, but they relied to much on "afro-american" afrocentrism and stupidity. Using Garvey as a figurehead and pointing out actuyal historical events can have a bigger impact on the niggermunity from USA and elsewhere. We should meme it

very slick

Already been tried, pic related again. The problem is that most nigs don't are welfare slaves, as noted in my last post. They simply don't have the funds or the inclination to support a move back to Africa. If we could get a black celebrity or a group of them to fund #blaxit, though… the problem with -that- is that most of these black celebrities don't mean anything they say about black rights. They're rich and famous, and that's all they care about, so why would they bother trying to enrich their fellow niggers?

Top kek.

look at those memes, they rely on BLM nonsense and the -xit suffix that has been overused. This is why I'm teling you that using Garvey and historical black repatriation events would be more effective. We need a "pan afrocaribean-american" movement like Garvey had for them to GTFO, just focusing on burgerland won't help much. While I think we wuz and afrocentrism is retarded and that making fun of niggers is hilarious, to make them feel stupid or making them feel like they're been using for keks backfires horribly. The greatest problem with making effective memetics for this is that good historical research into black movements and figures from the American continent and its islands. And sadly many Holla Forumsacks can't stomach such an endevour and end up leaving or going for we wuz memetics. BTW do yuo know where I can upload an mp3? A couple of years ago a burger historian gave us a conference which I realy wanted to avoid, which was within the caribbean studees program, about blacks and the American continent. It ended up redpilling me and others about ISLAMIC forces and the niggers since colonial times, and how many nigger uprisings in Brasil, Cuba and elsewhere were embbeded into a Jihad rethorics plus niggery ofc.

It's already basically impossible for a single male to even adopt children. No shit it's going to be basically illegal for them to use artificial wombs in the future. if feminist allow them to even be invented

Again, the problem in the end is funding.

Nice advertisement for the 14 words. And writing about meme magic just makes them sound absurd.

close enough

thanks

How have none of you niggers done this yet?
Will post any replies.

Most of them keep interactions with non cigans to minimum.

You know shit like this is why I found Holla Forums in the first place. Someone goes off on a tear rahrahrah the evil nazis are at it again balhblahlbahblah. Stupid shit right?

So I pop over wonder wtf is happening. Fucking memes I don't get because they relate to people I've never heard of or been told about (and for good reason eh school ya libfuck brainwashing program), exposure to contradictions or trends across multiple formats. The biggest what the fuck was when I got pulled into it about the holocaust and was given multiple sources on (((historically accurate))) accounts of it. How they often repeat the same shit almost word for word and sometimes actually do. So I stuck around. I started paying attention and I started reading between the lines. Seeing how everyone bandies the same damn fucking party line just dressing it up in a fresh coat of flavor paint laced with lead. See the media outright lie or spin the truth in a way that completely destroyed what truth it had in it. The subtle undertone meant to indoctrinate you to believe whatever the hell they want. To repeat a lie so often it's spun into truth.

Then there was the fucking election. Hoo boy the shit that went down was insane and so over the top even the uneducated and brainwashed saw it leaking out. As for me it just exposed basically everything you crazy fucks keep saying. And why? Because one of my (ex)friends couldn't shut his dumb fucking mouth about the evil frog nazis.

Impressive double dubs, my good sir.

This one'll take off like wildfire.

I hope you were only there to subvert the few legit ones, user.

10/10
Had my sides do a victory lap around the world thanks to you.

Now, were is Frog Ops 1. user must deliver. And I fully expect an Frog Ops3 soon as well, you are bretty gud. Thanks you, you glorious midget in a clown costume juggling geese on an mongolian knitting and haiku image board.

High energy, fantastic work. Could use a bit of work to make the text a little more readable, maybe a border, but aside from that it's perfect.

That'll be hard, halfchan doesn't allow webms with sounds or over 2 or 3 MBs or something like that.

Do these people feel clever when they write that kind of garbage?

I was just thinking. Could this "Holla Forumslacks are gross" thing be another projection tactic because they know that the bitches instinctively love us?

Pic related. I was going to use it to increase morale on Nord/pol/ but I haven't seen them around.

Any ruseman will tell you that she was rustled by writing this.

And any ruseman will tell you that the most rustling thing is the truth.

goons, weirdly enough. When they raided christian sites that had curse filters they used sarcastic-sounding babytalk instead, and because they're so humour-impaired it just stuck, then when they started becoming 'ironically feminist' and moving into those circles…well, ya get Zoe Quinn.

So that's why Death and Taxes went to shit.
Why is it all these awesome rando hole-in-the-wall sites fall and cuck out to a single feminist cat lady?

What about Kanye? He's been dropping redpills about his jew masters and he's already met with Trump for something. Nogs worship everything he says or touches, so they would listen to him unquestioningly, especially if it's framed as Kanye rebelling against Trump. Nogs aren't good at democracy and love idol worship, so Kanye and his rich family can just adopt a more feudalistic monarchy in Africa.

This is the key: attention. the internet and feminism has made it very easy for women to get attention just for being women, they don't have to behave in a particular way, they don't have to look nice, they don't even have to be nice people and there will always be a whiteknight somewhere giving her asspats for being special. Successful societies had people look down on women's bad behavior like sleeping around or not keeping a nice home because it meant bad social status for the family, and meant it would be hard to marry the woman off meaning she'd be a drain on the family for a longer period of time. This means that women had to compete for positive male attention to secure a good home and place in society by behaving in ways that made them pleasant to be around; ie: femininity.

So the best way to meme women into being wholesome mothers helping MAGA is to make women think if they become wholesome mothers helping MAGA they'll get more attention than if they were a cocksucking whore.