POSSIBLE HAPPENING IN TEXAS

POSSIBLE HAPPENING IN TEXAS

Holla Forums I need some help on this one. I was on my way home, and I noticed there were two cop SUVs parked right by the entrance to the highway, and then a minute later I drive past the local hospital, and there's at least 20 cop cars in the hospital parking lot, all their lights on. Cops were shutting off exits and entrances all around near the hospital. I haven't seen shit on the news though, what the fuck is going on?

Is it happening in Texas?

Other urls found in this thread:

beckershospitalreview.com/legal-regulatory-issues/patient-allegedly-steals-physician-s-white-coat-to-escape-texas-hospital-after-arrest.html
twitter.com/jobinpnews/status/821554569268363265

archive.is/quK7U
northcrane.com/2017/01/18/hostage-situation-dallas-officer-shot-by-potential-muslim-shooter-live-video-police-scanner/
broadcastify.com/listen/feed/5743/web>>8814616
foxnews.com/us/2017/01/17/cop-killer-in-standoff-after-fatally-shooting-police-officer-is-dead.html
archive.is/1zkRp
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What city is the hospital in?

not a story, throw us a fucking bone, OP. not a tiny stick

Denton, which is ironically one of two liberal cities in Texas. Hospital was Denton Regional.

Get /comfy/ and watch your local news nigger. Or get info from dispatch if you know how.

Then update us.

Found this:
beckershospitalreview.com/legal-regulatory-issues/patient-allegedly-steals-physician-s-white-coat-to-escape-texas-hospital-after-arrest.html

I told you everything I know. Like I said, I haven't seen anything on the news and I was wondering if anyone else here happened to be in Texas and knew what was going on. It had to be the majority of the police force in this town.

How about check the local news you fucking moron

Nice trips, that's in Austin though. Four hour drive from there to here.

DENTON IS UNDER ATTACK FROM SAND NIGGERS

Might be it, but that's still almost a 30 minute drive. I haven't seen anything about a police pursuit either.

Texas is a gigantic state, mother fucker. Where in Texas?

CALM DOWN BOYS
It was ceremonial

twitter.com/jobinpnews/status/821554569268363265

Oh well. Too bad OP but thanks for being on the look out and potentially letting us be the first of know of any Happenings.

At least the fucker died now. Sage since it was solved.

I'm not OP.
OP is a fag who can't use jewgle.

Fuck me I misread it and thought the shooter died. Shooter's still barricaded in his house then?

Wichita Falls here. If the racewar breaks out in TX, I've got your back OP.

Still trying to find out info on the shooter. Last thing I can find is from 2 hours ago, and he was still barricaded in his house.

It says he was flown to the hospital.

Officer was flown to the hospital. Shooter's still barricaded inside.

HAPPENING CONFIRMED

dallasnews. com/news/denton-county/2017/01/17/little-elm-schools-hold-students-campus-nearby-police-activity

archive.is/quK7U

No quarter

Light that house up

Fuck me, I live right by there.
Honestly if a happening REALLY happens here, it'll be when some kebab shoots up the university. It has more Saudi and muslim exchange students than anywhere else in the country, that's just a recipe for disaster in my opinion.

This is what's making me curious.

Yeah it was little elm. Heard about it on goybook a bit ago. What you saw was spillover, as in some of the closer hospitals are too crowded.
It's about a 20 minute drive from myself, but it's basically a little spit of country going through a massive dose of a population and infrastructure boom. It's not the same as it was years ago, it's being rented out to spics, niggers, arabs, etc faster than you can imagine. It's from things like Frisco TX booming and spilling out, and people like Warren Buffet investing in areas like The Colony. People are a lot different here now, and it's unsettling.
Still don't know too many details, but I do know we pretty much shoot to kill here.

Let is happen CAPTAIN KEK

If dubs it's a nigger who is unarmed by the time they shoot him and a chimpout ensues.

Kek is avenging Trump for Texas's betrayal during the primaries.
You all gonna die!

northcrane.com/2017/01/18/hostage-situation-dallas-officer-shot-by-potential-muslim-shooter-live-video-police-scanner/

Wasn't it just two days ago that IS warned they could strike at Texas and Arizona? There was a thread here about it.

Honestly the real bane of North Texas is Commiefornians. They come here because shit's too expensive in Cali, bitch nonstop about how Texas sucks compared to Cali, then vote for the same stupid shit that made Cali unlivable, and come in fucking droves and buy up old neigborhoods so they can build McMansions that drive up property values ridiculously high while they just take out more loans and dig themselves even further in debt. The minorities come afterwards.
I love this area and I've lived her pretty much my whole life, but I'm about ready to leave if it gets much worse. Way too many people, not near enough space.

Fuckin hell was looking for a stream with no luck. This is what we need though, listening now.

broadcastify.com/listen/feed/5743/web>>8814616
The stream for the local news is in that link.

Seriously though. It's so crazy. I work publicly and have to deal with a lot of shit, and it's never been so bad before. When the Katrina niggers invaded we all weathered it, but it's getting to be too much now. I'm going to learn a trade aside from wilderness survival and go live out rural and try to start a business there.

I was in middle school when Katrina happened, and as far as I remember those families either moved back to New Orleans after the fact or moved to Houston. But yeah, these Califags are here to stay, and so are all the bottomfeeders there to cut their grass and sell their kids drugs. You've got the right idea, I'm looking at doing the same and take some trade classes over the summer.

I'm sorry.
t. NatSoc Californian who wants to escape my state yet would be hated everywhere else in the country by default because of the shit Californian expats do everywhere

So long as you don't act like your typical SoCal/Bay Area faggots, no one will mind. Hell, we could probably use like minded Califags just to offset the amount of liberals expats.

So another white guy is killed by societal degenerates. Any info on the suspect?

Still listening. The listener count for the Chicago scanner just shot up too, tuning in to see if anything else happened. Heard wind of something happening in Orlando too.

Starting to wonder why so many things are going on in one day.

I'd love to see them try. Turned into swiss cheese if they attack an area with lots of whites. Doing us a favour if they jihaad a bunch of beaners or spics. Win-win.

Texas is great, but we need a wall literally and figuratively.

Also I just realized that this is indeed right in my aunt's neighborhood. What do, anons?

Obviously check and see if your aunt is okay user.

I sent her a message, but she's an elderly lady, so I assume she's asleep, and I'd rather not bother them. I also take solace in the fact that this was in the literal police's back yard, like behind their district court building.
But I can drive up there still maybe. Tomorrow afternoon or so, take pictures of the wreckage, etc.

It's probably nothing. Just typical Holla Forums paranoia.

Move along, and don't pay any attention to that tingling sensation in your throat.

Fuck off kike, we have an officer confirmed dead, and the shooter was identified as a muslim over the scanner.

I should probably read threads before I shitpost.

Suspect is dead.

They say that on the scanner? Is he confirmed muslim?

If the shooter ends up being muslim we might have a race war lads.

In the current year +2 the local news is too busy covering the new dindu cultural enrichment centre.

Nigger, go to Irving. It's almost in the open with them and the cholos. There's a big ass mosque there and in Coppell as well. It's already begun here.

i-i'm not alone?

Rest easy user, you're not alone.

this denton?

There's mosques everywhere. Denton, Colleyville, Grapevine, you can't get away from them. The only place I'd be concerned to go is Irving. The half of Irving that isn't Los Colinas will be our Mollenbeek in time.

Man, I didn't know Irving was being overrun with haji's too. Jeezus, if mobs of stone age beaners weren't bad enough.

You remember Ahmed the Clock kid? That was in Irving. You remember how it came out that the whole thing was manufactured by his father? The entire thing was to get back at the mayor, Beth Van Duyne, for her anti-Muslim rhetoric. I remember seeing something about her saying that there would never be a Shariah Court in Irving and that she wouldn't allow it, but I can't find any news stories to back it up, but I do know they want one based on conversations I've had with a muslim student from Irving during my time at UNT. Just think about that; they want to open up a religious court in Irving that flagrantly ignores all the tenants of the constitution and sovereign US laws. It's pretty fucked up and I shudder to think what's going to happen when they outnumber white people in Irving and get the support to open a Shariah Court.

Yeah I remember Ahmed. Been out of Irving for a very long time but I knew it was being absolutely drowned in beaners but not muslims. Hard to believe these fuckers are their also their in large enough numbers to be agitating for a sharia court. Complete insanity.

But then both large swathes of Dallas and Tarrant counties are just one contiguous barrio. Sad. I can remember when it was 85%+ White.

*are also there in large enough numbers…

tard fingered typing

Just come to Highland Park. We're pretty set over here.

lel, wanna loan me $2 million so I can buy a house?

Nah. I'll loan you $2 million if you can build a wall around the area, though. God knows I could raise the money for that in a heartbeat here

not that user but if a texas contractor is needed to build a wall I might be able to help with that after registering my business in that city. no joke.

I would love to get mexicans to build a wall anywhere. I would laugh my ass off all day.

Can… can we make this happen? Like, petition the city governments of Highland Park and University Park to build a wall around the area?

I don't understand how Highland Park stays nice. Ya'll aren't terribly far from some seedy areas of town, your PD must work awful hard to keep thieves, vagrants, and other people of ill repute from loitering around Highland Park and the surrounding areas. I used to work down the road from Highland Park, on the same side of 75 too, and the difference was like night and day.

It's the cops. Complete dickheads. If you don't look like you belong in the area you are given copious amounts of shit. Don't blame them one bit.

It's completely different. We pull from the best PDs in Texas, pay them a shit ton of money, and all they have to do is keep the brown people out and write parking tickets.

No joke, I was driving my grandad's XJ8 that I had inherited from him after he died with my black pledge brother in the front seat and got followed for 20 minutes by a cop.

On top of that, most people in town have vast amounts of money and very good political connections, so they keep the property values high enough to where most people can't move in.

It's fucked.

you don't have to petition the government. just have to get them to sign off on the project. i'd say the best way is either purchase an easement all around the area collectively, or get permission from all landowners whos property will adjoin the wall right? then you need to get have a community meeting to discuss it with an architect and maybe an engineer, you have to make sure the community agrees on the design, work schedule, and plans on the whole. then you submit those plans to the city government and request the necessary permits per local codes and deed restrictions. follow whatever process they are going to require, probably more community meetings as well as notification of all the people you will have already notified at this point, and a certain period before you start work to make sure everything is in order. then you just hire a shit ton of mexicans and make them build a wall, make sure they don't do a shitty job and you're good.

it would likely be a lot more than two million though depending on how long a wall we're talking

also, I assume with all the political connections in that area, permitting and government okay on that project would be a breeze.

I don't blame them, they're probably just doing what they do to keep the streets from being overrun with beggars. They're building a Dart line that comes out to my neck of the woods in Grapevine, and I'm bracing myself to see historic main street turn into panhandler central. When I was in Alexandria, bums would take the metro in from DC and loiter around the nice parts of town and I guess the cops got tired of telling them to fuck off or couldn't because it was a serious problem.

you gon be laid seige to, niggas

Just from a few of the people I know in town myself, it would be very easy.

Doesn't stop some of those motherfuckers from coming into town anyway. I see a ton by Northwest Highway and on the outskirts by 75.

There is always one on Lovers and 75, without fail.

I was in Dallas County when DART first came to being in the 80's. It was then, and I imagine still is a total disaster. Had to use it a few times when I was too broke to keep a car running reliably. It's one of the most useless government projects ever foisted on Dallas.

At least it's better than the Frisco Area Rapid Transit, I hear that stinks.

I've never used anything but the TRA to get from Fort Worth to Dallas, and even then that was only a handful of times a long time ago. As far as I know about DART, I'm told not to get on after dark.

From what I recall the Grapevine cops usually didn't take shit from anyone but that was decades ago. No telling what it's like now after 25 years of wetback invasion and general societal pozzery.

That's the key phrase there. On the airport side of 114 the town's gone to shit. On the lake half, where downtown is, it's nice, but they've built projects literally one street over from the area's biggest tourist draw. It's bullshit.

That would be good advice unless you've got a CCL and then it would still be dicey. You're fucked without a privately owned vehicle in Texas.

I've never had problems going to AAC for events on the green line and coming back. I've always been with a friend though, and we're pretty burly looking. Really though, the thing about the metroplex, is that it's the "biggest small town." Everything is within driving distance, and rapidly changing, so I'd concede that we're dispositioned to some change, but sometimes enough is ____

>>foxnews.com/us/2017/01/17/cop-killer-in-standoff-after-fatally-shooting-police-officer-is-dead.html

Audio

THEY WILL NEVER TAKE ME ALIVE

any word on whether or not the shooter wuz a kang?

Haven't seen any I.D. yet.

Texas here, haven't heard nothing. But Denton is at 33°13’N latitude. I avoid the place tbh.

What am I looking at?

It literally is Central America
NA starts at Tropic of Cancer (heh), where climate changes drastically to desert, along with the people, that's where feather indians roamed and stopped any approach from the southern warriors>>8817123

This is what cops should do everywhere in the US. Nonwhites should constantly get shit on, perhaps even literally. Their lives should be hell until they get the fuck out.

Denton user checking in

i found the CNN link.. i wont post it as you lads know where to find it. here is the CNN story verbatim

If dubs, it's a kike.

This is why I always carry in class these sand niggers are everywhere

Can't wait for Friday to go trigger the lefties at the university

There's a FEMA headquarters in Denton for a reason

The fuck would all that be about anyways?

Holy shit, kill yourself.

when was this?

Had to have been a couple of years ago, but it still has me asking questions.

The elder bushes have been hospitalized.

Get fucked Texas, you HAD a chance. When you killed the cowboy you killed your state.

Beaner shooter confirmed.

New details emerge about slaying of Little Elm officer, including ID of suspected gunman

archive.is/1zkRp

nice ID user