What's wrong with ANTIFA...

What's wrong with ANTIFA? It is one of the few far-left groups that is actually taking action against the capitalist class and I think it deserves more support.

Nothing.

You mean taking gesture against the capitalists class
all of their actions are empty of theory and constrictive planing
If you want to hurt the capitalists then punch them where it hurts
seize factories destroy banks etc….
Not fucking teenagers gang shit like this

Last time I checked we supported Antifa

More violence is needed to fight the enemy. Antifa is doing a decent job.

In what way is attacking anti-immigrant protestors attacking capitalism?

You fucking what? All they do is bash fascists (and their definition is pretty broad to say the least). They defend the status quo rather than providing an alternative.

In my country they support capitalism. So I don't know what you are talking about.

Proud supporters of neo-liberal mass immigration policies. Fuck'em.

definition of facist for antifa:

anyone that i dont like, anyone that says anything bad about the racial homeland of the jews, and anyone that says anything vaguely nationalistic

someone put it quite well in the other thread, antifa are the politically and tactically illiterate stormtroopers of neoliberalism

sure is Holla Forums in here

it's football hooliganery, which is always good but not really enough to solve the problems we have to deal with now

Hurting nazis is a violation of their rights guys.
We all need to get along and piss rainbows.
:^)

we have bigger fish to fry than attacking nazis

daily reminder that the anti-nazis are worse than the real nazis

Start aggravating porky and fascist will spring up like mad

Then I guess it should be easy then.

PORKIES AND FASCISTS ARE THE SAME

FUCK THEM BOTH

ANARCHY LIVES!

IDPOL-through opposition to a mostly imaginary enemy.

Mostly thugs and hooligans with a flimsy pretext to their thuggery.

The combination of vandalism and street patrols is not a fortunate one. Especially when you have such a poor understanding of what fascism is and is not.
A buddy of mine, Chad Workinclass Thundercock got disillusioned with the left after afa beat up his buddy when he told them not to spray paint his bike. I still think the organization has merit, but they need to get their shit straight or the right will win the hearts of the people.
They'll get my support when they start bashing sharia patrols and stop vandalizing random property.

Socdem. Socdem never changes.

it's actually xexizy trolling, most of the board is.

This board is filled with "leftists" who are cucked to pol for whatever reason and think that fascism shouldn't be fought because most fascists are proles according to them.

Facists are our friends. They didn't do nothin.
:V)

I'd be fine with them if they weren't such fucking tools and did useful shit like taking over factories, spreading good leftist prop. and setting up communities. They're tools of the liberals.

bruh this isn't 1917 anymore where the fuck even in a factory in the west?

Fine, stores and other workplaces

The fuck do you seize a store/office?

This is why everyone hates you /Holla Forums

This

using the word "cuck", anarchist flag, setting up a straw-man instead of responding to the actual critic in this thread.
hello 14 year old afa member.

Well, Antifa actually fought in Rojava against ISIS, so I think their achievement now deserves applause and support

Leftypol on action: The post

Alt-right guys don't like skinheads either.

For some reason people don't like their political ideology associated with retarded, violent, drug addicted shithead hooligans who barely understand their own beliefs. It's a strange phenomenon

What've you got against drugs? Too degenerate for ya?

Indeed.

It is a valid question but of course a porky apologist like yourself wouldn't answer it because it doesn't fit your neoliberal narrative.

that like trying to end religion by killing the religious

Anti-fas are retards and what they do is not an constrictive action it is a fucking gesture

I'm not going to take advice on stomping out fascism from someone who whinges on about durrgeneracy.

Sure.

Before antifa cleaned up the streets Nazi hooligans would regularly trash leftist events. Antifa is necessary if you want to organize on the streets.

Sure.

ok mate

It's meaningless violence for the sake of violence.
It makes anyone who want to assemble a society based on libertarian values look like uncivilized brutes.

pss hey read lacan tbh fam

No i think it is a better idea to arm the proletariat secretly and act in unions to kill the legitimacy of the system fascism won't take hold if we kill the system that they feed from

Good job everyone's busy inside discussing theory then :^)

Sure.

Im glad Holla Forums never leaves the basemnet sometimes…

You are not very bright.

I said union member proletariat

How many refuge housing have they actually prevented from being burned down? Shit like that usually happens in more rural areas and with the approval of most of the local population.

All two?

Should be purged of liberals and have arms training but OK as a proto-militia.

There have been hundreds of them burned, before the refugees arrived. That does not sound like nazis since they would just burn them alive, right?

Nice one.

Easiest way to spot a right winger is to see how often they have to rely on hypothetical worlds.

Happend almost exactly a year ago in Heidenau (Saxony…because…of course its Saxony)

Usually its just blocking rallies and meetings with the occaisonal BTFOing…
Antifa Human chains around refugee homes are very much a thing, i should know, ive been in one of them

I wish this 'neonazis are working class' meme would die tbh

Wew.

Arre you implying it isn't true?

The people who burn them down usually do so when no one is around, including the migrants they are supposed to house. So how many of them did you catch?

He knows very well it is true, he just wants to stop the truth from being spread hence his reference to memes. No he just wants to engage in newspeak and censorship.

You have no allies, continue to burn bridges, the only thing that awaits you is a brutal death, no revolution :^)

lel ok

They don't fight capitalism. Fighting racism is all they do. They're just a bunch of SJW who support mass immigration and the creation of a reserve army of labour to fuck up the labour market by driving the wages down.

Usually they also destroy public property and the repairs is paid by the tax payer. The wealthiest 1% don't even pay taxes so it's not like they give a fuck.

Violence against capitalists, fascists, racists, reactionaries etc. is always justified

No tolerance of intolerance

What could possibly go wrong.

Karl Popper said it best…
In the name of tolerance we should grant ourselves the right to not tolerate intolerance

fucking leftypol

Soviet Union was ruled through Red Fascism.

And then there's this..

All that shit has happened. Its like you think antifa are these infallible ubermench that can do no wrong, that they are incapable of acting like humans.

They've been useful in greece, because fascist actually pose a danger there and people are getting attacked by golden dawn.
In the U.S. they are counterproductive and just annoying.

buhu, why wont anyone think of the petty bourgeoisie and the poor facists?

So you're saying this was something they rarely do and a mistake, one like all people make?

I'm glad we can agree it's completely unimportant then.

No they act like this all the time outside areas where they have access to real Fascists like in Greece. Where real violent Fascist street activism is absent they go for anything that vaguely resembles it. Antifa was founded to counter the violence of the 80's skinheads and they aren't really around anymore. In their stead we now have another group of violent street activists, Antifa.

Make your mind up.