IMPENDING INAUGURATION

Are you motherfuckers ready for President Trump's inauguration? I'm going to be in downtown DC with my camera to photograph the protests and potential violence. Inauguration plans, anyone?

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/web/20170117015125/https://www.washingtonpost.com/entertainment/museums/donald-trump-will-eat-his-inaugural-lunch-in-front-of-an-image-of-slavery/2017/01/13/961a31e0-d76e-11e6-b8b2-cb5164beba6b_story.html
twitter.com/midnightride20
archive.is/kkI46
archive.is/KLf2B
archive.is/alN47
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

(checked)

Bring an extra battery pack for your phone user. We expect photo's/vids.
please

I jusy don't like the idea of him doing this in an open-air area.
Why can't He do this inside somewhere?

I think he meant a real camera.

Partying with a few friends

Record all leftist since the cops are being sued not to.

I get the day off, what time does it start?

I have class in pick related. I fucking hate going to college. It waste so much time.

Story of my fucking life. At least the government paid for everything and I have no debt.

Same, I love the Good Goy Bill

I took both the 19th and the 20th off.
Now all I need to do is stock up on popcorn.

chegged

I hope you cucks started before you got red pilled, no self respecting man would ever go to college in this day and age.

Don't forget stocking up on 9mm and armor. The hordes of dindus and whiny libcucks will be large.

College is a necessary evil, but you don't have to let it blue pill you.

What a fool you are.

I bet you're going to be a cuck slave engineer

It's free if you're poor, then you get the left over money. Better than doing nothing.

t. unemployed

Was planning to take off work and travel to DC to watch in person, but I got fired a few weeks ago and cant afford to go. So I'll be watching from home and shitposting with you goys. There's a local protest thats happening near me over the weekend, might go to that.

its like you dont want that satisfying thwack when the bullets hit their skull

get a go pro an live stream it

Meme-millimeter is cheaper fam.

You mean like doing something useful like working full time to pay for future and smarter endeavors?

Good goy, you bought the lie they fed to all millennials. Enjoy having the jobs you thought you could have taken away by pajeets for a third of what anyone with half a brain would ask for.

Reported.

The controversy behind the painting that will hang at Trump’s inaugural luncheon

web.archive.org/web/20170117015125/https://www.washingtonpost.com/entertainment/museums/donald-trump-will-eat-his-inaugural-lunch-in-front-of-an-image-of-slavery/2017/01/13/961a31e0-d76e-11e6-b8b2-cb5164beba6b_story.html

top kek, didn't even notice this

NO NO NO NO NO NO

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Its Mr Burns in his youth.

Just get a 10mm, faggot.

LITERALLY HITLER

I'm relatively close, but will be at work until late afternoon. Hopefully I won't miss out on too much.

waste of dubs…

There is college and there is college. I learned how to generate plasmas and transport neutral radicals in molecular beams at mine. My dormmate got herpes at a protest. It's what you make of it.

No, nobody on here is ready because you were all too busy laughing at somebody with a jewish wife to pay attention to all the propaganda material that got leaked.

twitter.com/midnightride20

All the internal preparation and planning for the "resistance" got leaked, and nobody on this board gave a shit.

I learned how to work with a chemistry set, analyze components of an unknown substance and how to dodge glass flying at 100mph because some dumbass didn't close his fucking fume hood in time while I was there. Was forced to drop out for bullshit accusations made by some psycho whore and now know that all new positions in the related field are given to diversity hires so cunts in HR can fill the state suggested (heavily suggested) quota.

Yea, pretty weird.

THERE WILL BE NO INAUGURATION

DID YOU MEAN "IMPENDING ASSASSINATION"

KEK, HEAR MY PLEA AND PROTECT GOD EMPEROR!

Trump can't take a shit the media wont tell you looks like a swastika.

Is that a bomb in the nog's wheelbarrow?

HALF LIFE 3 CONFIRMED

The inauguration will be interrupted after he is officially inaugurated, and they will continue again from the beginning, inaugurating him twice. He will be our first double-president.

have a gif, kike.

It's obviously a clock. Only an altrightliterallyhitlernazibigot would think otherwise.

The dubs will it.

I'm not a Yank, but I'm really looking forward to the inauguration. It's also my daughter's 18th birthday. I bought her a glow cube thing that changes colours, and put £100 inside a card that I made. I put photos of her as a baby on it and pics of her cat as a kitten. Also some drawings in charcaol and pencil (I'm a drawfag)
Watching Trump make his oath will be emotional. Hold the line against progessive liberals.
HOLD THE LINE, LADS!

Godspeed, Yank lads and lasses. Much love from Brittania.

9mm is much easier to come by and carries more rounds. Stop being a fanboy.

It could be an unusual type of glass container. I've seen them before.

I'll watch it live, probably with you guys. I'm going to be bricking it throughout though.

That's a lot of random information about your daughter's birthday gift

Citizens of the United States, on this day we mark a transition. For two hundred and forty years, the Republic stood as the crowning achievement of White Men, but there were those who would set us against one another, and we took up arms to defend our way of life against the Marxists. In so doing, we never suspected that the greatest threat came from within.
The Jews, and most within our own government, had conspired to create the shadow of Globalism using one of their own as the enemy's leader. They had hoped to grind the Republic into ruin. But the hatred in their hearts could not be hidden forever. At last, there came a day when our enemies showed their true natures.
The Jews hoped to unleash their destructive power against the Republic by assassinating the President Elect and usurping control of the Military, but the aims of would-be tyrants were valiantly opposed by those without elitist, dangerous power. Our loyal troops contained the insurrection within the Synagogues and quelled uprisings in a hundred cities.
The remaining Jews will be hunted down and defeated! Any collaborators will suffer the same fate. These have been trying times, but we have passed the test. The attempt on my life has left me scarred and deformed, but I assure you, my resolve has never been stronger! The war is over. The Leftists have been defeated, and the Jewish rebellion has been foiled. We stand on the threshold of a new beginning. In order to ensure our security and continuing stability, the Republic will be reorganized into the first American Empire, for a safe and secure society, which I assure you will last for ten thousand years: an Empire that will continue to be ruled by the White Man and a sovereign ruler chosen for life. An Empire ruled by the silent majority, ruled by a new Constitution!
By bringing the entire country under one law, one language, and the enlightened guidance of one individual, the corruption that plagued the Republic in its later years will never take root. State governments run by Nationalists will eliminate the bureaucracy that allowed the Leftist movement to grow unchecked. A strong and growing military will ensure the Law and Order.
Under the Empire's New Order, our most cherished beliefs will be safeguarded. We will defend our ideals by force of arms. We will give no ground to our enemies and will stand together against attacks from within or without. Let the enemies of the Empire take heed: those who challenge Imperial resolve will be crushed.
We have taken on a task that will be difficult, but the people of the Empire are ready for the challenge. Because of our efforts, this country has traded war for peace and anarchy for stability. Millions of White children now look forward to a secure future. The Empire will grow as more Anglosphere countries feel the call, from fields of England to the Outback of Australia.
Imperial citizens must do their part. Join our Military. Become the eyes of the Empire by reporting suspected race traitors. Travel to Europe to spread the principles of the New Order to its abused peoples. Build monuments and technical wonders that will speak of our glory for generations to come.
The Marines, now proudly wearing the name of Imperial Stormtroopers, have tackled the dangerous work of fighting our enemies on the front lines. Many have died in their devotion to the Empire. Imperial citizens would do well to remember their example.
The New Order of Peace has triumphed over the shadowy secrecy of shameful Semites. The direction of our course is clear. I will lead the Empire to glory beyond imagining.
We have been tested, but we have emerged stronger. We move forward as one people: the Imperial citizens of the first American Empire. We will prevail. Ten thousand years of peace begins today.

FOR THE TEN THOUSAND YEAR REICH!

SIEG HEIL

My 21st birthday is on the 20th. The greatest present I could've ever gotten was given to me on November 8th. I just hope that my birthday brings many, many beatings of leftist scum by the riot police.

Kek
My 20th birthday is on the 21st.

in anticipation of trump's assassination (i meant coronation ofc) i just browsed pol's crazier sibling. any of you cucks ever visiting that place?

godlikeproductions dot com

i'm not "shilling" for anything you moron, i simply ask a question. shoo, get lost if you don't have anything to say.

>that [email protected]/* */ bait tho

Your grammar and diction suggest to me that you are a nigger.

Kill yourself

aaand, 3 more kikes cock-blocked. only kikes speak like the have feces in their mouth because they are made of shit.
well known fact by now.
anyway, there is lots of interesting discussion going on there, at least more than here atm.
whatever. boards and websites are as sand on the beach, you can always pick up another.
that's the cool thing about freedom you rats ;)

Does anyone have the time for us eurofags?

Source or commit suicide.

Calling Portlandanon, you in?

I plan on removing nogs the classic way.

God bless the glorious western Pennsylvania. My beautiful homeland.

Violence will be bad but so will general conditions. Think new years eve in NYC, times square. People have been waiting over 24 hours in place, no showers, shutting where they stand so not to lose place in crowd. It will be a literal designated shutting city, I would not go unless you have serious plans to combat antifa, otherwise the smart and comfy play will be here on pol watching live.

I actually think my school will shut down as will most places, probably Thursday night will be the last time to get out of the city, which I plan to at 6pm.

Post more of this sexy machine.

God bless you faggots. Western NY is like some weird blend of Rust Belt culture and NW PA.

I don't mind Pennsylvanians, they're better than Central NY'er and their faggot Ithaca, Finger Lakes, Saratoga Springs bullshit.

Next two days hell of a ride UNTIL 2017 20 01 nighttime.

Monday Social Media outrage intensifies
"Trump's favorability rating historically low, poll finds"
archive.is/kkI46

Tuesday (((News comes out)))
(((news)))
archive.is/KLf2B

Wednesday False Storm
false storm
archive.is/alN47

Thursday Calm before the real Storm, as dusk falls positions are taken

Friday CURRENT YEAR

PRAISE KEK