Nootropics/Enhancing-Drugs Thread

Been a while since we had this kind of thread.
I know many of you fellow Holla Forumsacks are on drugs that enhance you, while I also know many others here oppose the use of this drugs. Some of you like taking DMT, etc.
I would like to be a better OP, but tbh, I don't know how to start this thread, so hopefully an experience lad can help me here to continue.

Other urls found in this thread:

zerohedge.com/news/2017-01-17/north-dakota-lawmakers-want-legalize-running-over-protesters
ebay.com/itm/ULTRA-RACETAM-90-aniracetam-noopept-oxiracetam-piracetam-/122287731330?hash=item1c78eab282:g:r-cAAOSwHsRYD5Y9
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0300571211000832
wendyduffield.wordpress.com/2013/11/18/dexamethasone-the-good-the-bad-and-the-ugly/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4228144/
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0022395615000655
nature.com/nrn/journal/v13/n10/abs/nrn3346.html
archive.is/wlFnW
m.nootriment.com/fasoracetam/
archive.is/MLeWL
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You're in the wrong neighborhood, gaynigger.

This

Noopept with Caffeine can give a noticable buzz, but it's not as "performance enhancing" as most make it out to be. Caffeine, by itself, trumps Noopept, easily imo.

So far as drugs goes, Psilocybin (Mushrooms) and Acid (LSD) are great for clearing out tensions in stasis (leading to better cognitive performance and better health, generally). Over-doing these leads to too much neural chaos, so there is a fine line for productive usage.

As a non-drug technique, pranayama and meditation work wonders. There are many different practises of pranayama each intended to achieve different things but, in short, breathing regulates the emotional state so it allows one to "provoke" whichever tension one cannot solve through external stimulus so that it can be dealt with.

Meditation trains the brain to concentrate. Done alone, great for cognition. If you want better cognitive control of the emotional state, I recommend combining it with an asana (e.g. sitting completely still). The boredom that results is simply latent tension making its way into cognition.

Boredom is actually just tension that is seeking gratification.

waste of money
t. wasted a lot of money

That much was obvious, doublenigger.

Sage.

Damn right OP! Acetyl-choline uptake enhancers have given me a new take on life! They've fixed my heart condition, healed some nerve damage and I wish I wasn't out right now.

Phenylpiracetam, Noopept, Coluracetam, and CDP-choline are my usual stack.

Kill yourself, degenerate.

You definitely misunderstand the op. He's talking about substances that improve your health and nerve function, not crack.

So degeneracy.

This is now a FUCK YES, LEGISLATION thread.
North Dakota is making it legal to run over protesters.
zerohedge.com/news/2017-01-17/north-dakota-lawmakers-want-legalize-running-over-protesters

Is coffee degenerate?

Caffeine ≠ DMT, dipshit.

That's what I'm asking.
I'm asking where you draw the line between "good" drugs, and "bad" drugs.

same, take it from me OP they don't do fucking anything

Don't bother, they're either a shill or simply retarded. Retardation habbens, we know this.

I have extensive knowledge on this subject and have developed some understanding of neuroscience, an interest that the drug Phenyl-Piracetam inspired in me. I first took it the hope of fixing my heart problem military fucked my health by the time I was 21, chink doctors, usmilitary fml and it worked immediately, and to my surprise, all of my senses improved, and so did my ability to take in and hold data, or rather, the speed was increased. At that point, I went a bit crazy studying constantly, and here I am… I've taken these for several years now.

Are there any withdrawal type effects if you stop taking the enhancers?

Fucking this.
Bought a whole bottle of adrafinil and they do fuck all pretty much.

It's all in your head. So if anything, you should learn to convince yourself that you are smarter than you think you are.

Which specific nootropics did you take and at what doses? Also, do you have a decent diet? Do you eat eggs? Do you dream when you sleep? no eggs could imply a choline deficiency,no dreaming a b12 deficiency. If your body is shit, bonuses dont always matter.

Try me, I could write a fucking book on this shit.

E-Cigs, it makes you look sophisticated and all the IG thots want to nibble your cock.

Modafinil works alright for me if I have a very specific plan for the day. I take 50mg at a time. It does give me headaches the next day, though, so I've largely stopped taking it. It's mostly good for exactly what it's prescribed for, which is sleep deprivation. (It's not a substitute for proper sleep, though, which, itself, is the only "nootropic"-like thing I've found to actually work.) Taking 100mg, 50 at a time, makes 3 hours of sleep feel like I've slept 6.5 hours and had an incredibly strong cup of coffee, but without the jitters. It's good for those rare occasions.

Caffeine is fine, too. I switched from soda and energy drinks to tea in the morning and occasionally caffeine pills (100mg), only before noon.

Nothing else has worked for me.

just eat amino acid powder, carnation breakfast essentials with milk, eggs, cheese, and lean protein with some kind of veggie (broccoli, asparagus, green beans are best) and plenty of water.

I'm in cucknada so I could only get adrafinil.
But seriously a fucking Ritalin is way better for the purposes you described and could accomplish that and much more.
Hell, even concerta works better than the bottle of shit.

you can buy modafinil from indians on reddit, it goes for about $0.90 per 200mg pill

Adrafinil is honestly mislabeled if you ask me. It's ideal for truckers who will die if they fall asleep, but I never got the big deal of thst one either. Its more of a mellow stimulant. I've been happy to have it once or twice when I had a long late drive after working my ass off, but never any cognitive or physical enhancements. Just "awake"

From the ones I listed before, no withdrawals, no negative side effects, and you feel better the next day than the day before. The Racetams are pretty much all gold except for nefiracetam. Water soluble is better than fat soluble, and you need to take a choline supplement with them.
Phenylpiracetam
Oxiracetam
Noopept
Coluracetam
Fasoracetam (love the name)
These ones I can attest to the quality of, and the lack of side effects.
Aniracetam can cause hormonal problems, espdcially in women with prolonged daily use.
All will increase the amount oc choline you need to run your nervous system. I suggest cdp-choline but most are fine. Choline bitartrate is shit though.

Ritalin is an addictive amphetamine that destroys your dopamine receptors, and one of the leading factors to degeneracy and drug addiction in the modern world.

I should probably already be taking a choline supplement tbh fam.
How long does it take to start noticing the effect of taking extra choline?

Discipline and hard-work enhance you way more than these soft-drugs.

Seriously, it's the same shit as the fat girl who buys diet-pills. You're looking for an easy fix for a character-flaw. Fix yourself and shit will fix itself, but you can't believe it's going to be easy, nothing in this world worth attaining is easy, especially not a hard-will and discipline.

I'm not telling you to drown yourself in it.
It's more of a last minute resort, say an exam that you only have a day to study for.

Otherwise, I definitely would say you should never take it.

Completely varies by diet. Generally speaking, if you eat a half dozen eggs a day, you should never run into that problem. Most people don't eat that many eggs though.

many of us are elites seeking more elite status

try to beta alanine / 3-aminopropionic acid if you are an elite long distance type for example

Good goyim, buy my snake oil. If anyone tells you it's bad or ineffective, just tell those filthy antisemites that coffee is a drug. Oy vey!

DMAE + a generic multivitamin worked for me. It lifted the "brain fog" I was having where my peripheral vision was getting narrower and I started to forget things more easily.

My advice is to try different things until you find something that works.

You go to school to learn, not to party. Fucking nigger-tier.

How is it a bad thing? Are you afraid they'll start warping reali- oh wait.

Good goy.

Not an argument.

DMAE is a great choline source (kinda, it's a precursor) and I like to add it to my stack as a cheap way to boost choline.
If you respond that well to dmae on it's own, and given the visual issues, I'd suggest adding noopept to your routine. It should woek better for you than most.

drugs are not that terrible tbh, just stay away from extasy and coke

Enjoy being braindead without them in the future. The only excuse ever would be a state of war where you need to outperform your enemy for a while, or other life and death situations.

There is no drop of function like that when they ware off. They work by enhancing nerve function and increase the rate of growth of new nerve cells, brain cells, and improve the function of everything connected. The sensory enhancements, and extra pep seem to ware off after a few weeks, but all the gains are fucking permanent.

Non-Kike Source on those results? Because i am pretty sure your body decreases it's own natural biological production of everything you increase through artificial means, and even starts craving it, leading to side effects and decrease of natural grow when you stop taking it in the future.

just take adderall bro

This. It's the exact same brand of kikery as antidepressants.

I'm the source for everything I have stated, and will state, unless cited as such. I'll try not to fail greentexting That said, you do base your assumptions off of a sound understanding, and for a lot of compounds this would actually apply. For instance, Huperzine-A, the primary active component of Irish Club Moss that's what the druids used. which is an acetyl-cholinesterase reuptake inhibitor, has damn near the same primary effects of the racetams, through a different mechanism of action… one that causes the very side effects that you described. So, good job, you're smart.
Luckily, the water soluble racetams are all fine, as are some of the more novel peptides like Noopept and Selank though I've yet to have the opportunity/funds to give selank a spin, so I can't speak much on that one.

Based

Nootropics managed to clear part of the memory loss, brain fog and learning capacity I lost due to a decade of drug use, a year of which was lost on meth and another on dissociatives. From what I've seen, it mostly works with those who suffered from some sort of brain damage either due to drugs, chemical exposure, trauma, medical conditions or old age but to those who are perfectly fine mentally, it seems like a huge money drain for barely any noticeable effects. Sage because OP is a >(1) shitpost, probably trying to datamine.

So Piracetam used solely as an enhancement of cognitive function -

Long term side effects?

What effect does it have on brain chemistry?

Dependence? Withdrawl?

Kys Cernovich

Prescription drugs is the way they get you addicted to the state.

Stay clean.

Also thoughts on this negative position on piracetam?

https:// selfhacked.com/2013/07/17/why-i-dont-supplement-with-piracetam/

Unless you are a diabetic or have some drastic illness, stay the fuck away from prescription meds.
It's as bad as debt bondage

Yeah, that seems about right - just curious I guess. I was diagnosed with ADHD when I was younger which in most cases I consider a bullshit diagnosis but I definitely did have something but as I have grown I have become better at controlling it and increasing my focus and mental acuity, my mind races and it's hard to keep up sometimes but I know it's a pretty good workhorse, like driving a car that has a considerable amount of horsepower, it's tough to handle but when you can get it to stop spinning the tires it can do a considerable amount of work, particularly abstract stuff, conceptual theoretical physics and the like.

I'm just curious more than anything but the negative feedback essentially saying "I took this once 10 years ago and have never been the same since" make me verrrry hesitant to try this (((medicinal jew))) if it is that

STOP TAKING THE MENTAL JEW AND GO EAT YOUR FRUITS, VEGGIES AND A LOT OF SALMON INSTEAD

Seriously, if you absolutely need to, try these supplements - DHA and Lecithin.

Take 1x3 tablets of DHA 500mg per day for 1 week or 2 capsules of Lecithin per day for 1 week to see the difference. (some people get the runs from lecithin so take dha instead)

It's better than taking synthesized chemicals.

I have a really good story.

So I've got no zest in life, I nap everyday, I read sad stories all day.
So I go to the dentist and get these pills that prevent swelling, dexamethasone.
I feel great.
I look up whats in these pills. Other people are experiencing the same thing. I find what hormones its effecting after thinking it was something else and trying something else.
I end up buying n-acetyl tyrosine. Then finding out what nootropics are.
Anyway this stuff is good enough, 90% as good as the dentist pills.
I take them for 2 weeks and have just been awesome for the past 2 months and have 100 pills left over.

And yes I eat healthy and exercise daily.

I was also diagnosed years ago. I quit the drugs months ago. It's a little tougher but it's mainly all in your head.
Just stop taking them and learn to self discipline yourself into focusing.
I realized the problem was not my brain, but rather my mentality. I needed to motivate my brain without drugs. I feel healthier but slower.
Being slower is good in circumstances, it feels natural and strangely i focus better in some circumstances.

The old "speed up to slow down" with drugs is a lie. All you do is increase impulsivity. That lowers your perception.

You're on a leash you stupid fuck.

lol

But it's true. Now they know that debt is waning as leverage against people (because they are beginning to rebel against the state) they need a new form of leverage to commit to the state.
That comes in the form of reliance to prescription medication.

Wake up. Face the world and break your drug filled matrix.

You fucking nitwit, read the damned thread. The supplements you just posted are choline supplements. AcetylCHOLINE uptake enhancer is the primary effect of the racetams. Guess what the fuck they do.

if you want to make it in the olympics in this century you need to take drugs. no matter what the lugenpress tells you it's extremely common, the russians just got sloppy. this isn't fixing a "character flaw" it's adjusting the composition of your body for a performance edge.

Just like sports drugs, there's no purpose in taking nootropics until you're already in top shape because physical fitness gives you a mental quickness that fat fucks never have. piracetam is a cholinergic and ampakine, so combined with a high quality diet of fresh vegetables, eggs and bush meat it will most certainly improve memory. this shit really does work, I was pretty stunned by how powerfully I could recall distant memories

small warning: you can actually lose your mind if you don't supplement choline. it also turns you into a 2 drink drunk so lay off the booze

Yep. One of the most popular natty youtubers is obviously juicing now, and it's hilarious.

I can hear you rubbing your greedy little hands from here, kike.

Yep, they're out in force.

including pushing the pewdeypye-is-alt-right meme

It's disinfo by the kikes. The writer is (((joe COHEN))) There is a fucking scheme by the pharmajew to remove these from the market because they FIX neurological problems.

The Suleiman ben Pinhas Cohen family of Sana'a, circa 1944

Nice to have someone else in here with experience. Thank you user.

Trips of truth!

Lol if you write a book I would read it.

I've used DMAE as well, pretty good, so is Huperzine, if you get headaches taking either, either titrate down or stop taking them.

But both are great for enhancing focus and mental quickness, I found myself in various situations including in the workplace being a lot more creative and quick with potential or existing problems when I took DMAE or huperzine.

That's a fucking retarded argument.

I've taken sunflower lecithin (don't take soy lecithin), and while it can help, DMAE and huperzine are much better in short bursts.

As with all three of them, if you start getting headaches, stop taking them or titrate down.

What do you mean supplement choline?

How do you usually go about using huperzine yourself? I normally use it as a one-off as needed, and keep it primarily as an antidote to certain other things I work with.

There's absolutely no proof that DMAE and huperzine cause dependencies, I've used them a few times for short periods over the span of years and never experienced any endogenous suppression coming off of them.

If "muh jew" is your best argument please fuck off.

Supplements should never be abused especially if they alter how choline behaves in the brain, but to say they're dangerous is fucking retarded, huperzine can improve functioning in people with alzheimers.

You sound like a Jew

Choline is a very important vitamin for mental and neurological function, people with alzheimers have an issue with acetylcholine receptors and that's why they end up losing their memory.

Only a shill would try to spin something positive as being jewish. Or are you a subhuman that spent his learning days smoking the herbal jew and playing basketball with the hood niggers instead of paying attention in class?

Definitely not snake oil, fuck you're retarded.

Drugfags go into the bog.

piracetam isn't under patent so kikes can't make typical pharma money off it. it also can't be sold for human consumption and the gov is trying to ban it. anyone trying to sell you piracetam bundled a fancy bottle is trying to jew you, just buy powder. piracetam should taste almost like saccharin (which is unsafe despite the FDA's policy reversal). aniracetam tastes like rotten fish and is extra disgusting because it's fat soluble.

the chinks probably make a bundle from the sales though. I dunno where else this is made.

I don't think anyone should take this all the time. Cycle on for a few months or a year then cycle off. If you get a concussion there's evidence that this is an effective treatment, but like I said there's no patent so nobody markets it as a drug. They're waiting for a patentable drug to come along so they can shill that, mark my words. All the big coverage about sports concussions isn't for nothing, someone spots a way to make money.

this guy is right. no matter what anyone tells you soy lecithin does contain xenoestrogens. sunflower lecithin has all the gain with none of the estrogens that would dull a male brain

choline is in foods like meat, broccoli, eggs, etc. also in lecithin. most people don't get enough anyway and certain races process it better than others

nobody suggested anything about becoming dependent. decent PEDs change your body and the gain stays with you for years, if not for life. athletes who take certain PEDs get banned for life because the drugs can be used to power through a plateau. same story for nootropics. you can destroy your mind and body with chemicals like this, but don't. be careful, be smart. this body is your weapon.

I wonder who could be behind this post

nice dubs, but honestly, what would someone who's selling bullshit say other than "it's totally not bullshit?"
Also reminder that if you need drugs to perform at the same level as someone who doesn't you're admitting inferiority rather than working at attaining excellence
keep doing your drugs though, the pharmaceutical industry is the largest and wealthiest in the world for a reason

if you actually find any jewish influence in the sale of bulk rate piracetam I'd like to know. all my piracetam is halal, I can't be snorting any kosher piracetam

Degenerate.

I'll pass. Your thumbnail triggered me though so I'll just post this info before I leave. Excellent redpill.

thrillist.com/vice/i-spent-a-week-on-nuvigil-the-drug-from-limitless

drugs.com/nuvigil.htm l

(Pic)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Teva_Pharmaceutical_Industries

(2nd pic)

new tor
Don't give me ideas :^)

how do we help our user brethren throw off the yoke of the degenerate drug jew? drugs are massively fucking stupid.

miscer youve been had by supplement propaganda

At what point does it stop with drugs?
How can we just indulge in them and pretend to be alive?

Prescription medication is a huge philosophical question. Why do we do it? To function in the machine? Aren't we just turning into the giver then?

Unless the illness is massively crippling, tell the pussy to stay away from drugs and learn how to ride the wave as yourself. Not as the idealistic fabrication you use drugs to fulfill.

The issue is people not wanting to be themselves naturally. Taking drugs is the first step to transhumanisation. Next it will be genetic modification, then it will be cyborgizing. At that point we become essentially robots.

At that point you are like goliath in the matrix.

you stop lumping all drugs into the same category
vitamin c is technically "a drug" when you take several grams of it a day year round
caffeine is a drug too
so is testosterone
are these all the same and does it make sense to just say "drugs are x" in response to any of them?

caffeine comes in easily consumable drink
vitamin c can be had if you stuff your face with fruits
testosterone is made in your body but wanes in old age and is low in some people due to a myriad of environmental factors

Supplements are dangerous. I fear the state has poisoned it's people with them. Now we live on it's sustinence.

I suggest we take microbe pills to help train our immune system actually.

don't false equivalency me. you know what I'm talking about. dmt, shrooms, lsd, pot, coke, x, bars, abuse of prescription meds, and heroin. I've seen too many fucking anons on all this shit and it's fucking pathetic.

if you're on this shit, you are useless in any kind of ideological or physical struggle. you discredit any legitimate movement and what fucking good would you be in a shtf situation when you start having withdrawals and shit or run off to find some drugs in the middle of a push?

fucking degenerate.

Of course.. that brings up "vaccination risks"

and whats wrong with genetic modification?
will you now kill people for having the knowledge of genetic modification?
does yearning to be better even if you are the best suggest bein broken

is being obsessed with bettering oneself wrong once you use your brain to physically change yourself?

our technology made with our brains is no different than using tried and tested exercise philosophy

you take a method and you apply it to improve yourself

Genetic modification being shunned at Holla Forums seems like good goyim syndrome to me. Why wouldn't you want to improve just because it takes more than "farmin the land and porkin muh wife" ?

You're on Holla Forums this is no place to talk about anything but digging through emails

That's called eating a diet full of raw foods where it is warranted.

Supplements are almost all a scam.
Take a multi and some other water soluble vitamijns. Don't buy distilled garlic odors and fucking fish oil. Simple.

What does some dmt once or twice in your life cause?

Give me two reasons that don't stick of good goyim syndrome and I will excuse you.

Because you might as well go all in with modification and kill yourself.

Alternatively we can begin producing ways to produce meat and veg naturally and on the sparse land we have.

I have a solution - remember the halo game series?
I never considered the fact that we may have to do that to enable us to produce food for all people more naturally.

causes your neural pathways to diverge from normal pathways. I've met people that do all that shit and they are always fucking degenerate people with obvious brain issues. drugs are peddled by the jews to create people that will never live up to their potential and be a threat.

Fuck off back to Plebbit and buy your supplrments from Alex Jewns,

'SAGE

Most of the "Shit" you mentioned is exactly a false equivalency. Lumping prescription meds and heroin with pot dmt and mushrooms is full retard. Prove me wrong goy, before this thread mysteriously gets locked or deleted.

Funny, you used the term false equivalency first but now you're just proving the point. Someone having some peyote or ahayuasca tea one summer doesn't make them addicted to run off and get "high" nor are there withdrawals.

The man so hateful of modern governments, so sick of (((MSM))) and (((Bankers))) That nonetheless allows FDA to Rule their mind with an Iron Rod?

Who is thinking clearly here, mon ami?

ayy lmao
thx for telling me how to use Holla Forums :^)

Back in uni sold them for so much shekels. People are so desperate for their exams they'll pay out the nose and girls will literally let you fuck them up the butt for em. Sad state of affairs but at least they're doing it for a good cause instead of just getting high for the sake of being a junkie.

I dont think they do it on purpose, but it is certainly a problem.
A lot of jews are medicated. They themselves are slave to this machine.

We need to start thinking hideously big. Space is a frontier we need to conquer not for curiosity, but rather for human sustainability.
We do not have enough clay to be natural. We need to make more clay artificially.

The alternative is to make us artificial.

Not an argument.

Why not both?
Most of us do not own land. Those that do are so far from any happenings that shitposting on the internet is all they can do apart from having hwhite kids.

No, not a gamer.

Raising 1000 cows in stables for 80% of their life is the modern method. If you don't like meat made that way then go hunting more. Do it. Farm all your fruits herbs and veggies too? What's the problem you are too poor to own that much land because the jew has stolen your youth from you through "public education"? Most of us are in that nightmare mother fucker.

Memes spread from seeds.
Every post you make is a potential seed that can spread and bloom.

I'm just not sure if you can argue with this guy he is clearly better than all of us.

Funny you say that because most of the people that have tried it that I know now have families and careers.
Anecdotes are a bitch but you betray your ignorance of biochemistry if you think DMT "causes neural pathways to diverge" The fuck do you even think that means. Do you know?

I have no problem with cattle production. I do have a problem with feeding those cows supplements which indirectly go to humans.

Which is why we should automate that industry and do the "halo" suggestion when exploring space.
We'd have more natural sustinence and space exploration. The farm becomes a ship.

Earth is realistically a giant farm in space with giant townhouses called cities.

your posts are weird though

Because that will put us in either of these 2 types of scenarios:

Everyone is made genetically "perfect" (perfect height, muscular tone, skin color, mental capacity, etc…) and therefore everyone loses individuality, which will make our society as a whole "insect like" and as a dystopia where everyone is much like the other.
I suppose you don't like communism, well that's like communism taken to it's extreme.

The second scenario would be to make different types of people that fit an specific role: there will be people made for labour, for politics, war, etc… That puts us under the "everything is predetermined" and people lose the whole "bettering oneself" type of deal, because everyone is born to fit a role and you will always be 1 step behind them. You can't even fight to make your kids better than you, because probably they won't be made with better genetical trades than your own, and those who govern won't put their sons in a disadvantaged position.
It's very much like medieval society.

If scientists and our society is ethical enough to just fix issues like having predispositions to cancer or fixing illness like Downs Syndrome, then Genetic Modification is extremely useful and important to develop, however, what can make sure that the interests of 'some' aren't fulfilled with this? Military would obviously want "Super-soldier" and obedient people with those genetical traits, and if they put millions of dollar into research for this it might become a reality. Or if billionaire families want to have perfect descendants, then they might as well get it if they throw enough money around genetists.

I'm not saying it will 100% happen, but we are not prepared for it. Your selfish and egocentric ideal of "bettering oneself" shows that.

Proper space travel will inherently use a large deal of genetic modification.

literal retards can have families and careers, that does not equate to being at your full potential. most hallucinogens modify your nueral pathways. a lot of people say this is good and "opens your mind to the real world" and those people are always burnt out as fuck and tend to live in suvs in my experience.

also, dmt, contrary to popular belief is not produced by the body. there is zero evidence that it is produced in the body. it is an artificial chemical that is designed to be similar to seratonin and dopamine and then was marketed by the jew as a natural chemical to create burn outs and fuck an entire generation's minds.

THE KIKE THAT MADE DMT POPULAR IN THE FIRST PLACE IS FUCKING NAMED STRASSMAN YOU STUPID SHILL. FUCKING. STRASSMAN.

girls getting drugs they think they need and selling their bodies for sex so that they can have respectable careers?

in my day we called them junkies

Stop being a lazy fuck and do the work if you want to be smarter, OP.

Pills aren't making you smarter and the proof, is closet fag Joe Rogan.

Then go hunting!
Remember that you can't save those who won't save themselves.
That kind of altruism is what has liberals adopting kids in nignog lands and having them breed more nignogs while unable to live without charity to feed them.

ay this might be a datamining thread by fbi but here i go
ive made dmt from plants you can find in any park with materials you would use for an elementary school science fair
do you think thats a secret tricky chemical made by the jew?
are all plants jews now because you can get it from any plant (in varying quantities)

Why is anyone here even bothering talking to each other?

Not even talking about nootropics anymore

I'm a master magician. Saving the world one shitpost at a time.
excuse the changing tor, my browser is acting retarded.

Unless you have ADD there is no real magical powder to make you smarter.
Even though LSD made me understand the Universe far deeper than i ever could sober.

Why this black and white thinking? Why either or?

I'd hardly feel bad if everyone were as capable and physically fit as me, if they got their by choice not by force.

Collectivism taken to its extreme kills the best fit because they hardly ever conform to collectives of idiots trying to tell everyone what to do.
Collectivism is dysgenic at the extreme.

You sound anarchist to me. Good.

The same could be said of any technology and they always try.
Yet the internet is still free. Medicine still hasn't gotten everyone addicted to some pill or another. Television hasnt turned everyone into couch potato. (((MSM))) narratives still have not swayed the masses to become perfectly obedient. There are risks and benefits to all developments.

I'm not sure I understand what your problem is with "bettering ones self" or why you try to shame with words like "egocentric" and "selfish" in reference to it.
Could you elaborate?

how deep did you go?

Fact is, these things apply a multiplier to you, not a static bonus. If you're shit, well shit x10 is still just shit. If you're already capable of objective thought or actually do difficult things on a daily basis, nootropics are absolutely fucking incredibld.

Not necessarily. If you make the conditions just right on the ship we may be able to remain human. We need a drastic change of thought though. We need to think of travelling through space like swimming through lava. We need to see that the earth is essentially one big spaceship.

Threads that are good cause rapid discussions in various subtopics often becoming less related to the OP that began them. These types of discussions produce the most desirable outcomes to the development of anonymous.

I donno, I think the topic is still pretty much going strong. I personally enjoy this thread because I've wondered what opinions are out there and this looks promising. I think anons are going to be happy with the super soldier syrum when it's done. If not, they can find another safety squad.

I have a small amount of speed for that exact reason.
literally removes exhaustion from your brain, but has you craving for more so i never tried it a second time.

I see it this way;
If 10 people smoke marijewwanna and 8 of them become losers 1 stops and does whatever they were doing and 1 discovers something they otherwise wouldn't then there is a net good.
Most of those that become losers "after smoking marijewwanna" were seeking anything to blame that they could find and always wanted to just slide like a dead fish down the river of filth.

I like climbing mountains and seeing how much i can push myself. I like arguing and coercing fools until I'm blue in the lips (is that the right idiom?)
Liberals failed to look reality in the face. I want to drag them out of their little matrix on their own accord and will.

So you would then need to make multigenerational spaceships instead of having people live much much longer. What for?

It's a shitpost thread.

It really makes ya think.

I appreciate whoever started the OP. Thanks anonymous!

First off, this topic has nothing to do with weed. Nootropics do not get you high. They improve your nervous system.

As for your scenario, you're assuming the weed was responsible. Prove to me that 8/10 humans don't become losers, regardless of if they toke or not.

>I like arguing and coercing fools until I'm blue in the lips (is that the right idiom?)
only if by coercing you mean sucking off

You'll have much better success by arming yourself because they will try to disarm you and then they will hunt down the last remnants of the hwhite race.

Sorry if my last post didn't make full sense, I misread this a bit. (was distracted) I think we actually were agreeing.

Psychedelics make me think less about the universe. I tend to just make puns and play snooker.

I'm on a permanent psychedelic called "staying woke". It's why i bother getting up in the morning.

Why do you live?
Because you don't like death. You don't like returning to the soup of matter.
The reason you live is because you rejected that soup.

You are god masturbating. Otherwise you might as well kys.

sure, the shitposting kiddie is not the kike but the people trying to exchange information.

I used to train on lsd before I found nootropics… damn I'm glad I have something to do the job without the high. by train I mean spar with razor sharp steel blades, knives and sabres mostly, and run around doing combat drills shooting things in the woods. Damn good times, few good scars… absolutely fucking insane but it worked.

Oh come on, we're all tethered to each other on this earth. Those that pull too much can be pulled likewise towards you

Pussy.

>shitposting to strengthen their skills
>jewry to inflame them
>meme war to test their wills
>awaken sons of shem

Why do you like being on nootropics?
Are you a big M or something?

I don't disagree, hard to prove a lie!

Genetic modification, more than any other technology out there, requires extreme ethical control and high standards of morality.
You are looking at it like going to the gym or buying new clothes. It's meant to be much more than that, and it clearly isn't meant to be a cosmetic/aesthetic tool that humans should use just so they can inflate their ego. Everyone is egocentric, but imagine if you could feed the ego of everyone making them be just like they want in wishes. At best, it will make us happy for a moment, but in the end everyone will be 'equaled' (since for many the whole deal is being superior to others, and that 'other' may well be your older self if you look at it) and the feeling will be gone, we will still be the same mentally frail individuals.
Part of the growth is taking the path and experiencing, with this you design a shortcut that takes away all that you might have learned in the process.

Look at it like porn, prostitution or meeting girls/men through some app: Beforehand (or if they omit those), people had to work hard to get sex before, and they learned a ton of interpersonal skills for it. In the end they had changed through the process and actually learned that they liked (or not) certain people, and they might be able to create a family because of it.

With genetic modification, people don't learn to improve themselves, they don't learn hard work, perseverance or habits, they just get it on demand, and they don't do it for an ulterior or higher motive like wanting an stronger body to be able to do more work and help others, they want it to fulfill their most basic and physiological needs like sex, gratification or just feeding their ego.

It would worsen us as a whole in my opinion, many do not know or understand what they are dealing with here. I'm not against it as a whole, but like I said, we are not prepared for it, we lack so much understanding of the world.

modafinil worked wonders for me, when it worked. took it every day for too long and it's effectiveness decreased significantly.
i stopped taking it for a few years, then decided to get back into it with adrafinil but it doesn't really work.
i do know i didn't get a powder of nothing, because it has the same unique smell that by modafinil had.

another thing about adrafinil; it only works because it gets metabolized into modafinil, which means it takes of couple of hours before it's supposed to work.

i don't know about canada, but modafinil is scheduled in the U.S. which makes import without a prescription a crime.

they'll stop working after a while. everything does.

don't do anything meth related, you will fry your brain.
take vitamin D, everyone is low on this and you feel like shit when you are.

I know.
You're alright anonymous.

have you considered that these people take drugs because they are degenerate instead of becoming degenerate because of the drugs ?

like i know what you mean and ive seen these people too, but i also know people who are able to enjoy a little mind alteration without going apeshit.
Alcohol for example is a neurotoxin and yet people manage to drink responsibly some even regulary without blowing their brains to shreds.

why are you even here if you aren't white

But that would kill my enemy.
It's conversion.

Doesn't answer the question.

It was a joke. I remember when it was big during the numetal scene.

Personally I get really paranoid with Marijuana, and I know of people that have gotten diagnosed with Schizophrenia because of it, without prior symptoms in their family. Just because they couldn't digest the psychological effects, or maybe they weren't on the right mood for it.

The way I see it, is that if you are really banal about your life, Marijuana can make you have a fine time and enjoy it for a while, but if you are the kind of guy that has a "troubled mind", it might just not be for you and I wouldn't advice people to consume it as freely as they do now.
It makes you dull as fuck.

I thought that answered it perfectly. To sustain the form of life a human should have to engage in their experience of life.

thats literally called having a good nutritional intake, sleeping well, and not poisoning your mind by leftist propaganda and emotional reasoning

well known fact, emotional stimuli reinforce emotional thinking and shut down higher; logical; thought.

I first started taking them because my research showed it could prevent my heart problems leaving this vague, medical conditions are like middle initials and it was pretty cheap, and the doctors nearly killed me the last time, so I went for it. They fucking worked, but there was more. My eyesight seemed enhancdd, my nerves almost tingled, and even my hearing seemed to be improving. Then I realized my senses had barely improved but rather my ability to process the data had skyrocketed to levels that would've taken years of training. I latched on immediately, studied at amazing speed neuroscience and biochem and everything specifically related to the nootropics I could find. Then I maximised the effects by fine tuning a stack of supplements to my body's needs. It likely helpdd that I had some medical knowledge and herbalism as well to give me a grounding, but damn… it felt like a dirty pleasure studying so intently, like a kid masturbating in his grandmas closet, or gassing the kikes, but it helped shape me into a stronger smarter person. I'm combat ready again in no small part because of Phenylpiracetam (and others) and I will always be grateful for that.
I take them bdcause they improve my hardware so that I can run better memes.

This, but it's more effective (hits the bloodstream and passes the blood/brain barrier quicker) if you inhale it as a gas.

Can't go wrong Chlorine gas.

You have fallen to the lefty meme that makes you think that a nigger could have european culture if not continuously reinforced and surrounded only by europeans.

I don't like putting strange things in my body.

So you think dying in 60-80 years produces the best humans? Good for you. Many disagree and we are getting some good results in extending life beyond healthy living.

The weak inherit the earth.

But what of the strong? :^)

The strong rule the weak.

sidenote why is this picture so sexy despite not showing any ass breasts or face? this thread is getting too deep for me

Have you seen the progress of medicine?
It's getting to the point where humans could be near immortal.
But here's the thing - do we want that?

numetal - numale
Considering the context, you win.

Have you discovered any nootropics yet that help you turn your spellchecker on?

Yep.

They are at our mercy and like dogs must be made comfortable in their home. Maybe they can be trained into real beasts?

Take it from a former degenerate - depressants like weed, alcohol, opiates, benzos etc. are all a huge waste of time, and mostly estrogenic too.
Taking moderate-to-strong doses of stimulants more than once a week will fuck with your cognition and attention span.
Taking a hallucinogen more than once every three months or so, and/or without the most autistic planning of set and setting possible, is like playing russian roulette with your sanity. And there's nothing you'll really learn from it that you couldn't from just reading the 'Ego death' article on wikipedia.
Honestly, even cognitive-wise, there's nothing better for you than lifting heavy weights min. 3x a week + a diet rich in protein, iron, zinc, vitamins a-d, and testosteronous foods in general + staying as straightedge as possible + fapping no more than once a week.
If you can't afford a good diet all the time, just supplement with fish oil and a multivitamin when necessary.
Knowing the behaviours and routines of some of our neet friends here, I'd also recommend taking vitamin d, maca, and creatine.
If you've got a particularly important and daunting test ahead, or if you've got social anxiety and you need to do some public speaking, the closest thing to 'doing drugs' while still remaining relatively safe that I can recommend is microdosing a weak amphetamine (say 1.25-2.5mg of dexamphetamine) no more than once a fortnight or so.
Also don't drink coffee - it's a shitty short stimulation with a relatively bad crash and people don't even realise when they're literally addicted to it, which is why you hear so many retards saying "lol i'm useless without my coffee" while they drink shitloads of the stuff morning to night every single day.

Ethics and morality. The shadow and mirrors that help red tape put a stop on any science that actually has potential. You know the kind of potential that won't just add +5% on your investments faster than any other method. I've not seen any good ethics or morality arguments against genetic modification yet. They all run on ignorance as the context and "(((gattaca))) movie" as the fantasy dystopia to prevent.

It sure is like going to the gym. Except it is a different type of enhancement altogether. Rather than amplifying the genes you already have you amplify your will to improve yourself by producing phenotypes that might not even be possible for a human in a thousand years by sexual reproduction alone.

I don't see why access to this technology will make certain that everyone uses it. Look we all have acces to the internet but have the fucking retards you meet in day to day don't know the difference between a lysosome and a chromosome.

You could literally say that about any type of technical manuals. Why have all the fun taken away of building a car from scraps and parts when you could go invent the engine and mine the materials yourself? The fun is in the process right?

Are you one of those opposed to dating sites now? They meet peoples needs. Some use them for hookups like they would at dark smoky dance bars. Others use them like blind dates setup by friends.

That seems like a personal problem to me. You fear becoming less special. If you truly believed hard work and good habits make you a better person then you would know having a few better genes won't make the lazy and the hard working the same. Having a brain capable of 200+ IQ does not mean you become an excellent individual. You should know that. Your fears are unwarranted. Society won't collapse because another convenience is accessible to them. Not unlike how society has collapsed because of social media.

Imagine right now, with little to no genetic modification access. Now imagine this society you fear where everyone has access. What do you fear will happen in the path between these two worlds? Everyone has potentially access to guns in America but gun ownership is far below 90%

So what are you really proposing? Do you want to stop the science that is right now studying CRISPR applications and embryonic modification? Do you want government to restrict access? Be specific.

false propaganda that can be directly linked to the prohibitionist era

you and me both

yeah, we do
next question

could you elaborate?

Fuck, we don't even need genetic enhancements. People are too fucking jaded to even consider the solutions we have right here, right now, in this motherfucking thread.

First, if you can't see how ethics or morality touch on this point, I can't do much for the discussion, I pointed before that it's easily manipulable by people in power and that this is far more powerful than Internet or TV.

On the second paragraph you don't touch on my argument about how you can't compare a powerful scientific tool to a mere instrument of ego. If you look at it as if it was a gym so that people can envy you, then it will be demanded not as a tool to improve humanity, but as a tool to keep us grounded in a materialistic view of life and the world.

On the third paragraph you also miss the point, it isn't about whether everyone has access to it, but how that will affect human interaction and that it won't fill the void that might be inside each person that seeks to inflate themselves and their ego by easy means.

On the fourth paragraph I would argue that you get much more on the process, but you make an strawman with building cars. Building cars can't be compared with human interaction because one requires a technical ability, whilst the other is something ingrained in the human condition, it's apples an oranges.

On the fifth one: I'm opposed to sudden changes in human interaction because our mental biology hasn't changed as fast as the environment we have created, therefor there are many discrepancies that not many people can cope with and you end up having frustrated and immature people. Meeting people needs doesn't meant it should be done or that it is the right thing.

Much like what I said before, I'm not against change per se, but most people can't cope with it, it's much more bigger and complex than what you or I can understand, but also you need to have much more wisdom of the world to be able to use it responsibly. If you have people taking selfies as the pinnacle of their life, then what is to be expected from them when they use genetic modifications? Will they use it responsibly and conciously? Probably not, they will probably get better bodies and in the end they will just inflate their egos. I'm not putting it as a "end of the world" of dystopic scenarios that will happen in the next 10 years after they implement it, but instead of making us progress and evolve, we will go backwards and still be the same shallow and materialistic beasts because we are playing with something that is far greater.

It is wrong in every way to do so, we aren't here to just think we are greater than everyone else, get the best bodies out there and feel better about their exterior. It's just playing onto the hand of a materialistic, egocentric, shallow and vapid society that expects that from people and from you. You aren't outsmarting the (and I say it in an abstract kind of way) Jew, he is outplaying you.

I've tried Piracetam, Aneracetam, Noopept, Adrafinil, Alpha GPC, NAC, L-theanine and so on, They're pointless. I've done various stacks recommended and the only thing thats remotely cool is the intense dreams, otherwise there isn't much of a reason.

I'm also very high IQ, it just impedes my thoughts/studies/work. Don't waste your money

Strange, I tried all of those at the same time and it was amazing, though there was also oxiracetam and coluracetam and fasoracetam jn that blend.
Hows your diet? Are you on any other medications that could be inhibiting the effects? Do you have any psychiatic conditions? I'm genuinely curious.

Is this stuff any good?

I drink 1 glass of rum and coke every night before bed. I feel pretty enhanced tbh fam
(I dont drink otherwise)

Tried noopept, it's like a subtle caffeine that can give you heart palpitations if you take too much, can also cause insomnia. I didn't notice any change in focus or mental ability, but I did feel a stimulant effect.

Trying Alpha-GPC as of last week, I can't be sure about it yet, but I have had a better ability to deal with anxious and morbid thoughts, as in they do not provoke as strong an emotional response. Could be a complete placebo, I'm going to take it for another week, every day, and then stop to see if anything changes.

I don't place much faith in this type of thing, it's more of a "what if?" purchase.

Gabapentin.

I use it to get me motivated to work, and its extremely effective. I end up completing work, then also writing a few thousand words in some stuff I'm writing before spending an hour teaching myself some code.

Also amazing for reducing social anxiety and even making you more extroverted and sociable (do beware possible side effects your first time using, it is a psychoactive drug). It sounds retarded but it seems to take the edge off the negative aspects of my autism while also allowing me to tap into my autistic powers for increased durations of time.

In addition to making me far more sociable and allowing me to sustain social engagements for much longer periods of time, I even think it makes me intuitively more empathic. Its easier for me to recognize what people are thinking and feeling - imagine autie-powered empathy when actually engaging with people.

This drug has allowed me to work much harder at pursuing my goals.

There are, believe it or not, virtually no negative side effects. If you take it for a prolonged period of time, you may experience withdrawal effects but they are not severe and obviously you should taper off your usage with any drug like this. It's not a stimulant like Adderall or a benzodiazepine like xanax.

It's possible to order it off the web without a prescription, at least for Americans IIRC. If you have insurance and want to try getting it cheaper, you could probably even talk a doctor to prescribe it off label for social anxiety (check out the academic papers on gabapentin). Like with any drug, you should always learn more information from multiple sources, so check out the academic papers, but also regular psych sites and erowid. It should give a more complete sense for what the drug offers if you're interested in learning more.

Honestly gabapentin is the perfect drug for Holla Forumsacks looking to channel their autist powers through a (temporarily) neurotypical-interfacing mind for once.

What the flying fuck? They sell this stuff at walmart now!?
Well, the branding, the dosage, and the blend is a bit retarded (no nedd for aniracetam in that one) and the price is bullshit, but if it is what it said on the label… it might check out. If you try if, report back please, but what the fuck "ultra racetam" names like that are for stupid people… oooooh.. That's fucking kind of them and explains the blend. It should still have 4x the noopept though.

I ask for something more specific from you.
You've made it clear that you worry people will all make themselves /fit/ and hwhite appearing while still being and acting like degenerates. I don't see why what others do frivolously should concern me when I have much larger goals. And I won't strawman you and try to guess at what you are really proposing.

Okay, and I've already said that there are risks to all things.

Maybe you look at the gym that way. I look at it as way to test my limits. To break my preconceived ideas about what my limits really are.

It won't be easy. It will be risky.

It goes towards your point about figuring things out for yourself. Genetic technology is another technology like electromechanical technology. Having genes to alter your body is not especially more different than having tools to alter the ability of your body. You could never sprint as fast as a relatively cheap and simple car could drive.

And yet it is done. So that is why I ask you to be more specific about what you are proposing. The only way to have "our biology" "catch up" to our technology is to literally kill people that can't handle it. You do understand evolution right?

Do you think everyone will be like that? What is it with your misplaced altruism for degenerates that are obsessed with selfies and social media?

You keep focusing on some strange thing I've never mentioned or hinted at but you have not explicitly stated until this very post, sadly. Communication would have been easier if you hade made it clearer from the beginning.
You worry people will get themselves 8pack abs while chugging sugarsoda and youthful skin while taking drugs an eating donuts. I don't know about that nor is there any good reason for me to care. I neither care for the starving people who choose to make a living in garbage dumps instead of productively rejecting that garbage dumps get placed in their lands. I don't care that some people starve and go to war over whatever their politicians tell them. Why do you?
If some people choose to use genetic modification to go tranny or to have white skin despite having shitforbrains why is that my problem and why do you worry about them?
There will be many people, most of Holla Forums included, that will enhance their intelligence and reduce their downtime (aka change sleep needs, immunity, regeneration).
Are you going to restrict them?

I ask again, for specifics.

This. Go back to reddit OP. Nootropics/transhumanism is jewish as hell. The road to a better self lies in exercise, diet and stimulating your mind with good books.

Something else has to be going on here for heart palpitations. Were you on anythjng else? Noopept potentiatss most drugs, even caffeine. Noopept also stops and prevents arrhythmia, although to a lesser degree than some other racetams, so this doesn't disredit your story, i just find the details odd as though something is missing.

I'm not sure how legit it is, but you can get it from ebay, I might try it and see what it does.

ebay.com/itm/ULTRA-RACETAM-90-aniracetam-noopept-oxiracetam-piracetam-/122287731330?hash=item1c78eab282:g:r-cAAOSwHsRYD5Y9

There's better stuff out there, that's the bargain blend. Should still work though and not a bad blend for your first go. Drink a full glass of wated AND have some fat in your stomach, since the assmunches mixdd in aniracetam.

Also, if you like that, be sure to try phenylpiracetam and coluracetam, my absolute favorites, with some noopept of course.

this is starting to look like viral marketing

I use phenadrine before workouts which is banned in my country but I can still import it, its pretty good for about 3 hours.

all these luddites

I had no idea about noopept's potentiation, I consume caffeine regularly and it could very well have been giving me the palpitations I learned to avoid years ago by moderating my intake.

Sage. Go to >>>/fit/

Slide thread.

What exactly are you implying with this?

Fhe pofentiation may seem more pronounced than it is though, as the hightened focus tends make a person more aware of thrir body, but a single can of coke will make me feel fucking wrong on a decent dose of noopept. I stick to a cup of tea for caffeine now.

Why do you use a metabolism boosting stimulant at work? I've yet to find a stimulant that wasn't bad for long term usage.

42 posts in a thread you don't like. You're a fucki g kike. kill yourself.

ephedrine + caffeine and green tea extract seem to work well for concentration, mood and physical activity

Thanks for not being literate.

Fuck off, degenerate.

Eat shit, degenerate.

The line exists. What an individual thinks about it is irrelevant. Fuck off, moral relativist.

So kike.
Much jew.
Rabbi.

Anything that's a boon to us goyim is a bane to the eternal Shlomo. If you haven't noticed it's par for the course for the Jew to both condone/condemn whatever it is that we're interested in. However they can justify their control they will.

Thank you good user. Shadilay, the knvetching-kikes mark the paths of truth with their wails. In two years, there will be an entire army of super soldiers killing them, and theres nothing they can kike up to stop it.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

i like to do heroin once in a while and smoke marijuana to help with concentration

also lsd in full on trip form and microdosing

Noopept causes memory loss, nobody that actually know about nootropics uses it.

no

I'll second that based.

Especially the spoiler.

Also: smart caffiene, caffeine pills mixed with l-theanine, iron and magnesium to level out the jitters from it are very very good.

Checked. Unlike most drug suggestions, all of those things you listed work reliably and are well documented as nonharmful. I can back this suggestion as non-degenerate.

Modafinil works for me, it isn’t a wonder drug but it the only thing I have ever found that can counteract a night without sleep/ tiredness. Perhaps that does make it a wonder drug. I am sure however it would have horrible long-term effects. I only took it occasionally.

Seriously, daily cardio (HIIT especially) is one of the best things you can do for brain.

If you want enhancement, before even considering any drugs or supplements:

Hi, dear /cyber/ friend. Nootropics are great but the side effects are still to bad to use them in a productive manner. Nootropics, for now, follow the "a light that shines twice as bright lasts only half as long" saying when it comes to the consequences to health.

Yeah, combat pilots use them officially, as well as e.g. sniper teams but they are heavily controlled and dosed.

This honestly; taking care of yourself goes a long long way. If you absolutely want to start taking enhancers, bring yourself to your mental and physical peak performance naturally; THEN supplement.

Is smoking really bad though? I sometimes think kikes are behind all the anti-tobacco and the pro-weed movements, but perhaps Tobacco really is bad. I just think smoking a cigar or a pipe is quite manly.

Also, alcohol. What about wine? What about mead?

Forgot to ask, the Sun makes me want to kill myself. I'm too White, I mean, I've never met in my life someone whiter than me. I don't even tan, my skin goes completely red and hurts like hell.

Holy fucking digits!

Move further north, you'll be fine. I never went outside before five when I lived in the southeast usa, but after moving northwest, I can be in the sun in summer, for several hours before getting pink even. Would take 15 mins back south.

15 minutes a day for the typical white person is enough for all the vitamin D you need.
if in doubt, take supplements.

and yes. breathing fire is bad.

Does anyone know anything about tianeptine?

It's more for anxiety than enhancement, though if you have anxiety problems, fixing those is an enhancement. That said, drugs only speed up the process.

I should say that fool, just answer please.

i didnt say i dont like the thread, fellow Holla Forums user!

Too much of anything is poison.

I take a load of supplements, none of which are nootropics, but I might as well blogpost in this thread, since it's a similar topic. Maybe some user knows more about a certain supplement than I do, and why I should avoid said supplement..:

I also started taking creatine because why not. I am concerned with certain vitamins inhibiting the uptake of others, so I really may need to cut out my multivitamin, being that I gain most of my nutrients from my diet anyway. I pretty much eat all organic fruits, vegetables, a good deal of (free range, hormone-free) dairy/red meat, no seafood (I live in the Fukushima tainted PNW), load of nuts, no soda, only non-fluoridated water, but I will admit to drinking red wine and cider. Meh, maybe it's all useless, but I feel good, and pretty much spend all day humming to myself, smiling at trees, acting like a general autistic faggot. Hell, I'm probably going to buy a "tinfoil" EMF-wave blocking hat soon, so I'm not exactly living in the same reality as most folks. I used to be a total degenerate with the body of a typhus victim in dachau, so I'm not complaining.

I think an indoor air purifier is pretty important, too. But that could just be the negative ions talking.

Fuck, the intonation really didn’t translate to text, did it?

Thanks for being illiterate.

Why do you need it for?

I live in the damp PNW, lots of mold spores and mildew.

probiotics are generally useless unless you're on antibiotics

They're one and the same. In the words of your prophet, DJ Khalid, 'Congratulations, you just played yourself'.

Link? That's news to me.

(checked)
Caffeine and L-theanine is a great combo. If you have a pillmaker, you can make a lot in advance. Great for studying, or learning new languages. Or just getting work done.

Getting fit and eating right, plus getting enough sleep and even meditating is an excellent boost to your cognitive function, and it's where everyone should start if at all possible. Nootropics work much better when you already have a solid foundation to work with.

What are you talking about? We're learning more and more about how gut flora plays a significant role in cognition and overall health. It's not just for digesting shit.

Well, I had IBS for a while, so that's why I started taking them. But I eat a lot of yogurt (not the sugar-filled candy stuff), and fermented foods, and whatnot… so I already get a great deal of probiotics from my diet, for some, especially those who eat fast food, fried food, and other garbage.. well, I can't imagine it hurts (anything but their wallet). I also take an oral, chewable probiotic for dental care, but I dunno if that's doing anything of value.

On that subject, I wonder if anyone else uses nonfluoride toothpaste. The only useful brand I found is Apagard Premio, which is pretty pricey at like 18 bucks a tube, but it contains nanohydroxyapatite, which is a remineralization agent with better results than fluoride in combating enamel decay, and for whatever reason, was taken off the market in the US by GlaxoSmithKline (but used to be sold as Novamin and was available under the Sensodyne brand). I had a bit of dental fluorosis, and was otherwise concerned with what I was taking in, so it seemed like a good switch. No complaints for the past year or so that I've been using it (aside from my wallet). I also like those salty alkalizing mouthwashes and pre-brushing oil pulling routines.

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0300571211000832

To be honest, I'm just a bit fastidious about hygiene to an almost autistic level, I hate when people smell bad, even though I know it's natural. That said, I'm not about to use aluminum deodorant or paraben/sulfate filled shampoos/"body washes". Hell, everyone has a bacterial aura that follows and surrounds them at all times, and its makeup depends on one's diet, stress hormone levels, etc. That, too, makes me a bit clingy when it comes to my probiotics (despite not knowing the actual biochemistry of the different species of bacterium that I'm taking in, making me a bit of a faggot at the end of the day). Again, sorry for the blogpost, but I think anons taking care of themselves is only a good thing. Dosing yourself with xenoestrogens and heavy metal toxins is just a bit ridiculous given the information available on the internet.

Good post. Care to share more about your oral hygiene routine? I've done a lot of research on xenoestrogens and I know enough to avoid fluoride in my toothpaste and some of the other shit you mentioned, but I don't know much about salty alkalizing mouthwashes. Read some about oil pulling though, interesting stuff that actually reversed a cavity I had.

I don't need them because I am living in Queens land, Australia.

What is L-theanine?

Well, I've only really ever used Uncle Harry's when it comes to alkaline mouthwash (after stopping Listerine, and realizing how ineffective the xylitol peppermint, tea tree type mouthwashes –just use gum for xylitol), Again, it's pricey, but you can dilute it, and that might even be necessary if you have an acidic diet, because your oral microbiome may be made up of not only acidophilic bacteria, but also a biofilm consisting of hundreds/thousands of layers of such bacteria (aka that white film that many people have on their tongues). Going at them all at once and killing them en masse may a) give you a burning sensation, b) result in the excretion of their innards, and c) just result in their regeneration after an hour or two. So it's something you definitely need to routinely combat and not just think you can take care of it all in one or two goes. Oh yeah, you can make your own with baking soda, peppermint oil, etc. I'm sure there are instructions online.

A tongue scraper is a must– I used to use a plastic bristly one, but switched to a copper metal bar (all this shit is on amazon), and have had much better results. The physical nature of copper is antimicrobial in itself, though silver is much better for that, but expensive. That said, killing all the bacteria isn't what you want, since, well, it's impossible, but it also means that the beneficial bacteria is being killed, too. This is why I think an oral probiotic can be pretty helpful, because these beneficial species can help to stymie the propagation of detrimental oral bacteria.

Oil pulling is something I don't really know all that much about, I just do it.. and well, it helps to make my breath fresh. I've heard good things, really. That's about all. My routine starts with a minute of oil pulling (I use a brand name concoction from amazon, some people just use straight coconut oil), then I scrape my tongue, then I brush (I use an electric toothbrush), I don't rinse, then I use my mouthwash, and again, I don't rinse with water. At first, you'll probably need to rinse because of how salty and bitter all this can be, but I'm pretty much used to it by now. Oh yeah, I take the oral probiotic at night, again just something I found on amazon. It doesn't taste bad, and my breath is fresh as anything, so it's all good for me. I used to get a lot of cankersores, and always had a white film on my tongue. Now it's pink as anything.

Also worth mentioning, wait 30 minutes or so after drinking something really acidic like soda or wine before brushing, you could do some damage, apparently.

Dust mites love the heat, hope you wash your sheets and pillows often. If you have carpeting, then beware :^)

that webbem

Kant did nothing wrong

One of the amino acids. It can work in combination with caffeine to mitigate some of the adverse, "jittery" effects. GABA is its agonist, and as an inhibitory neurotransmitter, it works to calm otherwise excited neurons. Dunno much about it, but I drink a lot of green tea, so it's interesting to read about. Actually, beware of back tea– because of irrigation (and other factors), tea leaves store a great deal of fluoride, so you get a heavy dosage of it from drinking tea. Same goes for a number of crops.

Also worth mentioning is salvestrol, a cancer-fighting enzyme present in many fruits (as a natural fungicide), has a very reduced efficacy as a result of applied fungicides and pesticides by farmers looking to increase yield without concern for nutritional value in their crop. I think buying organic would be useful in this regard, but I'm not too sure if this is one of those cases where these -cides were used for such a long time that the plants naturally selected without any regard for the ability of natural fungicide/pesticide compound production. Clones wouldn't really be susceptible to this sort of thing (grapes, potatoes, apples, bananas, pretty much all fruit crop isn't produced sexually). Clones are susceptible, and will almost all go extinct in our lifetime, to various diseases taking advantage of their inbred nature, but that's another tangent.

Here's another tidbit.. Skincare. Use a cleanser with tea tree in it (ideally a low ph one), then a ph-balancing alcohol-free toner, followed by an exfoliator (Stridex works wonders, but anything with Beta or Alpha Hydroxy Acid works fine (BHA/AHA)), then wait a bit, wash it off or use a clay mask, and then wash that off, follow up with a serum or essence (sheet mask if you want to be a bit faggy), and complete with a moisturizer or cream. You'll have flawless skin in no time. Vitamin C serum works well for dark circles under your eyes, jojoba and argan oil are also good for your skin, but especially for facial hair, and snail goo or propolis are also miracle compounds for clear and acne-free skin. If you get chapped lips, by lanolin oil. Nipple cream (Lasinoh is what I use) used by nursing mothers to make infant saliva not dry out their nipples is a type of lanolin that works great for chapped lips (and again, for facial hair, too).

If you don't need it, don't take it. There are a host of problems that come along with it.
wendyduffield.wordpress.com/2013/11/18/dexamethasone-the-good-the-bad-and-the-ugly/

Sprinting as been scientifically proven to stimulate growth of the pre-frontal cortex. I doubt anyone here sprints.

The best ones I have tried so far are Ritalin and Coffee. I highly recommend those when studying mathematics or physics specifically.

I haven't tried any of these esoteric herbal ones from india though, but I would be interested too.

Will Brainbuilding (as opposed to Bodybuilding) become a thing?

Uh, Hitler used meth??

nah thats a jewish bullshit just like hitler was gay etc

might try again some day. Time consuming though.
Not too hard considering my mind is empty 99% of the day but eh

it makes sense to try probiotics if you have bowels problems, but if your diet is that varied in potential gut fauna the odds of you getting any benefit from taking probiotics is not very good, especially considering the cost.

that's a really broad statement with no support so i'm going to just guess; it's probably because of the way the probiotic bacteria digests things, breaking down into nutrients or vitamins that people are generally short on. if that's the case, then it is just for digesting shit, and you might as well take a multivitamin because it's much cheaper, and/or eat more dairy.
if you have info otherwise i'd be willing to read it.

The hell? What part of that plant are you eating? Magnolias have intense paychoactive effects, I've made extracts of them before.

You haven't tried anything, how can you declare anything best when youre ignorant of experience? Also, ritilin and caffeine are both addictive stimulants, not nootropics.

Nazis did use something like speed, but not recreationally.

Here's some info on the subject, it's really opening up right now.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4228144/

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0022395615000655

nature.com/nrn/journal/v13/n10/abs/nrn3346.html

Basically, it looks like gut flora can produce neuroactive compounds and influence the brain in other ways, so depending on what's living in your gut and also what you eat, this can play a massive role in how your brain works.

Good info, I've seen other data to back that up. Also note, there are many compounds that are inactive until reaching your gut flora. Also, bacteria can swap genes, and there's evidence that these genes can sometimes be swapped into us. There's even suspicion (and research) about that being the likely reason that japs are designed to digest seaweed how we're designed to digest dairy.

I have tried every "nootropic" recommended on the internet, from Piracetam to Modafinil to LSD microdoses spaced every three days. What works is the following:

-Lose weight. Eat less.
-Exercise even a little bit every week.
-Do concentration meditation for 10-15 minutes *every day*. This is by far the most important bit.

Extra stuff that works for me:
-Drink at least 1 cup of green tea every day and chase it with a cup of coffee
-Cold showers
-Eat more avocados
-Eat more eggs
-Eat more animal fats
-Eat less pasta, rice, bread
-Don't watch TV at all
-Don't read mainstream news at all
-1 full LSD dose per year
-Disregard absolutely everything that comes out of a womans mouth or numale-types cucked by leftist poison. Don't even get angry at it, just ignore and let it slide.

Pills don't work at all, believe me. At best they give you a momentary high of something that resembles being "focused" but it's actually a feeling that is really tangential to what you want.

Meditation gives you exactly what you are looking for, and no, meditating isn't lighting some candles and taking a bubble bath, and it's also not "thinking about nothing". It's an exercise in holding your attention to a single point for a period of time, and it's actually difficult to do, however, after the initial unrest, you start to enjoy it.

This guy knows what he's talking about. Besides the LSD and tea/coffee, this is exactly what I do, and it's improved my well-being immensely.

Can you please explain the importance of LSD in this?
I'm against drugs so far and would be interested to hear more of your stance.

a placebo as far as I can tell

what about niggers?

Kike Cernovich trying to sell his blue pill suppositories.

I agree with everything you're saying but I don't see how you could deny the efficacy of modafinil or similar compounds that are proven. Modafinil in particular is well studied and shown to give people godlike attention spans, though it doesn't motivate you or anything like that, or make you smarter. Piracetam has also been well studied and has documented positive effects on your brain.

Proper nootropics don't give you a "high" of any sort, that's stimulants like caffeine or aderall and they're not true nootropics. Spot on about the meditation though, most people underestimate the effect it can have and think it's some new age bullshit.

user ought to try MDMA once in his life, too.

Agreed, especially if he struggles with social anxiety.

Are you doing something besides what I described? Please share.

I view LSD as a tool to put everything in perspective for a whole day, just once a year. It allows you to visualize really easily the entirety of a process you choose to think about. Also enhances the feelings of connection with other humans. I don't mean your friends, but humanity as a whole. You will inevitably start thinking about life, death, and other lifeforms around you. It's a nice break from linear rationality.

Honestly, I have tried modafinil and while it kept me awake (and thirsty), it just feels so forced that, to me, feels disgusiting. It's this pill that using a mistery process keeps you awake? very strange and suspicious. Also, some people say it causes hair loss. Meditation is just way better than modafinil and it doesn't just keep you awake. As I said, modafinil only gives you a "taste" of what you are really looking for.

Agreed. But maybe just once.

Well, it is. It's originally a drug to treat narcolepsy but also happens to be excellent at improving a persons efficiency and productivity, especially for repetitive tasks. It's not something you should take regularly by any means, unlike some nootropics that take a while to build up their full effects, but it's a handy thing to have on hand for certain occasions. Meditation is a better way to develop focus and attention span, I'll give you that, but it will take years and years of devoted practice to be able to rival what modafinil can do for you, if only briefly. That said, a person should still practice mindful meditation regularly.

Is Raw Cacao a Nootropic? You know, the stuff they scoop out of the Coco bean to turn into Chocolate? I have a spoon of it every morning & I swear it helps me think better.

FPBP

workout, not work. I can usually do intense exercise on it for about 2 hours. Its also pretty good if you have physical jobs around the house to do.

You might not be a shlomo, but you play right into their hands.

Sub-clinical doses of LSD increase the amount of neural connections in the brain over time.
I'll try and find the study.

Magnolia bark extract

err, you seem to know nothing about the history of amphetamines in both the military and civilian population of 1930s Germany. Good job!

This. Never watch television you stupid electric jew loving faggots. Even getting caught up in the whole news cycle, Trump this-and-that, is a waste of time. If you love Trump, go to the fucking Republican office for your county. Read a fucking book on right wing politics and better verse yourself for future arguments in real life with marxists. Exercise. Go walk in a fucking field. Being indoors is bad for your nervous system anyway.

Obviously, meditation is very important, as is being conscious of your breathing throughout the day. Good posture is also something to consider, but I'm not talking about military, rigid posture. Just not slouching or curling up or whatever.

Once is enough, in my opinion. I took MDMA, was as outgoing as I ever was in my life, and then proceeded to sleep for like 30 hours. It was probably the best I ever felt, and that alone is reason enough for me to avoid it in the future. Psychedelics are much more useful, anyway. "Simple" salvia gave me full ego death, and a DMT like experience (I also took DMT, and didn't trip nearly as hard as I did on a heavy dose of salvia). I'm not saying ego death is for everyone, but it helped me reintegrate a few things, deprogram some mind control installed in me, etc. Cannabis is bad for you in the sense that it can be a form of escapism you might have trouble getting past… but it also acts to modify portions of the third ventricle, which has various implications.

Interesting, I try to have a square of extremely dark chocolate every day for the flavonols and such, but never raw cacao powder. Sometimes I do put that in my protein shakes, though. Didn't really know why it was good for me, I just bought it for the hell of it because I'm a pleb like that. A tablespoon of honey is good to take daily, too.

I've been taking amphetamines for about a month now and am liking what they're doing to me so far. Probably going to up my dosage.

Why in the hell are you taking magnolia extract? I've theorized that it could have some medical uses, Maybe for nerve pain or help with gaba related neurological disorders… Mostly I've found its most curious effect to be the inebriation almost identical to alcohol but without the disorientation and loss of motor skills, could help ween alcoholics off the juice but I digress, how incredibly low is the dose that you're not intoxicated by it? Hmmm… can you also tell me the ifo on the bottle? I'm curious.

You're turning into a fucking tweaker addict. I will fucking throw you out of a helicopter.

I take my meds as prescribed.

adderall will mess you up user
take it from someone who took aderall for most of his childhood

get off of it NOW

Prescribed amphetamines are still amphetamines. Doctors will prescribe SSRIs too but those fuck you up and rarely work better than placebo.

I'm on only 15mgs a day and won't go higher than 20mgs. I'll be fine, I don't abuse my script.

People fuck themselves on caffeine too, amphetamines are just smoother and better imo. Also fuck SSRIs.

SSRIs are also very bad
don't take those either; they also mess you up

how about you trying staying awake without drugs or caffeine? maybe you'll build up some more testosterone in your hard-willed efforts to do it without your poor little brain paying the price

Nigger, that's exactly how a burgeoning addict talks. Fucking desist and get that speed out of your system.

Give me a method of how to do this without wanting to punch a hole through my bedroom wall and break shit, and I will.

well, do you have to wake up early or go to sleep late for your job, or both?

Have an upcoming interview, part of the reason I got the adderall was to break out of NEET mode. Without it I'd be doing jack shit.

so the adderall gives you the drive to do stuff which you were otherwise lacking, am I correct in that assumption?

No

Bingo. Otherwise I'd be on Holla Forums all day and fap to porn nonstop. Way too fucking impulsive off the shit.

I CAN use self-control, but not without wanting to break every fucking thing in my room and enter sperg rage mode. Obviously can't do that when you have to work.

Holy shit, your mind is broken and you're so nonchalant about it

Why wouldn't I be? I'm self-aware of my sperg nature, hence why I do shit to adjust it.

You trim the buds when you ought NEET it up for a while and take the time to uproot the plant

I've heard trimming encourages growth in plants, user.

You are talking just like an addict in the early stages.
Next week snorts it.
Next month meth
Next week smoke it
Next week
Next week, I throw you out of a fucking helicopter.

I've been NEETing it up for two years now and I'm fucking sick of it. I'm taken enough time, the time for action is now. Hence why I got on adderall and applied for a job.

I get what you mean, though.

I'll tell you what, if I ever smoke a bowl of crystal meth, just helicopter ride my shit up.

I think you're just bad at NEET and are making a mistake out of frustration.

what are you some sort of weak-willed pansy?

you know what else is nature?
wanting to feel good; that can be done by taking hard drugs, fapping, or having sex every day like a slut

if you could sleep with a different hot woman every day with no consequences would you?
if you had a compulsion to jump off of a cliff as strong as your anger is when you try to exert self-control, would you?

nah hes just weak-willed… presumably anyway

user, fix your fucking problems and find better drugs at least. Amphetamines destroy your dopamine receptors and kill your testosterone production. Most fucking trannies I'vd met (and I met a fucking lot whn I lived in portland) WERE ON ADDERALL first, and many of them became hookers. Also, every fucking leftie bernout I've met was addicted to adderall.

diggy shiggy my dude

If you fuck your wife 8 hours a day are you a degenerate?

The poor tiny-armed hole fiend is punching through walls when he has to stay awake without drugs, user. I don't think he's just anything.

t. RSodomite

I take it for sleep/anxiety, and specifically because of the GABA effects of the honokiol/magnolol. The pills are something like 450mg each, but I take two, so I think it's a considerable dosage (and I haven't looked at the rat studies I presume to exist, but I'm sure they wouldn't help me much with figuring out proper dosage anyway, at least when compared to a place like erowid or some other forum of that sort). I take them before bed, and am sort of looking for the type of thing that'll put me to sleep (I have a bit of insomnia, and melatonin always puts me out for much too long). Actually, it hasn't really made me any less groggy in the morning, so I might start taking 1 pill so I can sleep 8 hours and be done with it. My body loves to sleep for 9-10 hours, even though I have too much to do in my day to allow for that. Wish I could work on that.

Then maybe work will change that if I'm a Failed NEET as you seem to suggest.

Meme-tier placebo bullshit. If willpower exists, and mine is weak, then in theory I should be able to strengthen it, no? So how would one strengthen it?

I'd need to know how to go about doing so and what these "better drugs" are. Since I don't know how to, it's adderall for now until I find something better that works.

Truthfully I don't want to be on the shit forever, I just needed something to escape NEEThood.

hes right, i rarely feel emotion anymore aside from stress and anger
at least im level-headed

>>>Holla Forums

…maybe you're right, now that you'd pointed that out I'd see why it might be something else too

act like someones forcing you to do something, for starters

What like a Drill Sargent or something?

This might be the first time I've actually felt strongly about an user needing help.

It's been established that no one has "free will" in a scientific context. Not sure what you're getting at suggesting otherwise.

er i take that back
aside from the nearly-constant(except when I'm half-asleep or having fun) intrusive thoughts that are almost all desires to bug others and/or do things I shouldn't be doing, which I even try to censor mentally, I'm level-headed
if only my parents never put me on adderall

like your dad if you're a kid

Why does responsibility and accountability for yourself and your thoughts and actions scare you, user?

That seems like resigning yourself to being a cuckold though, acting like someone's barking orders at you all the time and you just going along with it.

It doesn't, my brain is just shit tier, hence why I take meds.

and science STILL doesn't know very much about the brain
and they claimed that anyway

Free will and willpower are very different, user. I'd argue free will is the ability to make one's own (if predetermined) choices rather than some random probabilistic spiritshit, but either way;

Willpower in this context is the ability to deny one's nature and habit in order to pursue something you know is best/you know you'll like later but that you don't want to do now/during.

pic related

but you're making the orders user
if anything of the sort you'd be cucking your degenerate desires, if you wanna put it that way

All empathy for you has vanished as I read this post.

you are not your degenerate desires
you are your free will, and you're being cucked by your degenerate desires; you just sat there and took it like the sissy you are

You're the only one that controls your own behavior. If you think it's 'wrong' behavior then man up and change it.

That sounds like you're some kind of self-cuck Chuck.

True.

Sounds like self-delusion.

If you have any evidence to the contrary, let me know. So far I've seen nothing convincing save for spiritualist woo woo.

Then how do you not get cucked by your degenerate desires, as you put it? Seriously, enlighten me here, how the fuck does a pleasure-seeking creature go about ridding themselves of pleasure-seeking behavior?

Self-delusion is just when you're dumb about self-improvement, user.

Which is why I'm on amphetamines. I've come across no greater solution. But if you have one that doesn't involve delusion, again, suggest it.

Why? What should a fedora tipping material nihilists existence mean to me? I have no sympathy for people who choose such a path.

And you reply anyway. Also, not a materialist.

As someone who was medically prescribed the same dextroamphetamines as you were since childhood, and who abandoned them after being addicted for 7 years physically, I can assure you there are non drug ways to quit.

Meditation, practicing self discipline, not being a cucked Chuck to yourself.

Are you looking for a nootropic that mimics adderall?

Train yourself to delay rewards. It's literally even part of how you train dogs. I've found it best to think of it like there being an animal in your mind wrestling for control of your actions that responds only to training. It's like, the only way I've ever been able to make any good habits or correct any bad ones.

This always seem to be recommended as one of those thing people say they should do, as in a sort of New Year's Resolution type of self-promise. Is it effective?

If one exists and is safer, absolutely. I'm aware of the risks with adderall, it's why I take it as prescribed. I'm more addicted to fucking Holla Forums than I am to drugs.

The sad thing is, even though I find it depressing, you're right about this one.

It won't solve your problems all at once. It just teaches you to have a bit more mental fortitude, to be more comfortable with your thoughts, lack of thoughts, and to have patience and self discipline.

If you are consistent in forming the habit of doing it instead of the drugs, it will work wonders. It's always relaxing, but doing it often yields the best results.

well im not so sure how to get you to make yourself stop being such a degenerate if you're weak-willed user
maybe you could ask one of your parents for help; if you seek counseling expect to be prescribed drugs

what are those pictures from anyway?

that can be manipulated into making a guy want to stick himself in a girl's butt and putting your mouth on her crotch
then it can be tricked into making a guy want to stick himself in a trap's butt
then it can be tricked into making a guy want to stick himself in a crossdressing guy's butt
then it can be tricked into making a guy want to stick himself in a regular guy's butt and sucking him off, since its already gay anyway and sticking yourself in a warm hole "feels good" and "a holes a hole"
then it can be tricked into making you eat what comes out of butts too, and into making you like it too
it can also be manipulated into making you wanna stick yourself inside an abbo

your sexual desires are dumber than a nigger user; and some ordinary-looking ones are already on step 4
are you a nigger?

actually i take back the part about ordinary-looking ones, but still

Best time of the day?

I'd much prefer to tend to my own shit than ask for help IRL.

Also, no, I am white.

There is no real right time. Just whenever you have at a little bit to yourself without interruption.

this is interesting stuff; my knowledge seems to be outdated, so thanks user.
i'm still skeptical though that a commercial probiotic would be useful though; the research seems very preliminary and it's probably not worth the cost for anyone with a proper diet and no GI issues.

reading your posts i can understand wanting something to help you change user, but keep in mind that's a crutch you'll be leaning for the rest of your life; you may not always have access to insurance to pay for it and a doctor to prescribe it.
if you continue, your brain will adapt to it. don't increase your dose unless you absolutely have to. you may not even feel "normal" again without it.
keep an eye on your blood pressure.

Coffee is a crutch. Imagine if suddenly coffee disappeared overnight. We'd be fucked as a society.

Now that you mention it though, my blood pressure reading was quite high when I went to the doctors, whereas it was low before I started the adderall. Though maybe it was just nerves, there's no way a mere 5mgs (took the tabs at the time, now on 7.5mgs) could have that much of an effect.

tabs taken twice a day*

amphetamines are hard on your heart and CVS. it's worth getting a blood pressure monitor and checking it regularly.
if you're continuously over 130/90 when at rest you should talk to your doctor.

Seriously. The faggot got his advice already, if he won't take it then that's his problem. Good fucking luck.

Former real and degenerate LSD-25 taker (geltab) and technically an oldfag, since I also took degenerate liquid DMT before the "muh ayuhuasca"-edge faggots became all the edge today.

No way you could do anything remotely close to training anything on a dose of real LSD-25. You probably dropped ALD tbh fam. If you didn't hallucinate and see neon clouds and have conversations with God Emperor in the living room, you didn't take a decent dose or it was bullshit "acid."

You don't move on a legit geltab of LSD-25. LSD-25 moves you, bruh.

DMT and LSD are both degenerate and (((chemical Jews))). Getting /fit/ and fucking a 3D family oriented woman is the way to go.

Who pushed LSD in the United States? Kek, you know (((who))). Always the fucking Jew:

Sauce: archive.is/wlFnW

Fucking kikes. Never be satisfied with yourself, goy. Take drugs, goy.

Sage for datamining.

hey we were just trying to help the guy get straightened out

i can attest to being hard on your heart
my heart rate was over 120 when i was a kid
i was also on adderall
i also had stunted growth that was partially corrected(height only) after I secretly stopped taking it in college; though maybe a different problem makes has me in perma skele-mode

Noopept and a choline supplement, three times daily for one month, should just about fix the damage done by Adderall for the average user.

Bitch, don't for a second think that you know shit because you've played around. I've met the chemists, I've seen the crystals, and I used to dose my lsd in milligrams. That shit about lsd being flavorless and invisible is bullshit, they just never grew the balls to do enough at once because their weak egos couldn't handle the world without the lies they feed themselves daily. Trust me, 5mg+ of lsd is a hell of a redpill.
Speaking of redpilling, I'm the user that's been going deep cover into the family and slowy turning their leadership from tribalism to natsoc. You know how they deal with spooks? They give them a mg of acid and see if they crack their cover.
Everything I say is the honest truth of my experiences.

Top kek

Medicinal herbs and mushrooms are way more potent than any racetam meme drugs.

Those are only good for tanning leather.

adrafinil is a scam, it didn't work for me either. You need the real stuff.

FUCK OFF TRS!

Pick one.

You obviously know jack shit. LSD is measured in micrograms, not milligrams, faggot. You're saying you took 5,000ug (that "ug" means micrograms, faggot. That's your lie of taking 5mg of LSD-25. I should slap you across the head for being such a shitty liar. You would either die or be insane for the rest of your life if you took 5,000ug. Lethal toxicity of LSD is 10mg or 10,000ug.

A fucking geltab of pure LSD-25 that makes you see God Emperor and a neon Ivanka flying in your room ranges is around 250ug of pure LSD. High doses that fry the fuck out of your brain are anything over 500ug. You would trip balls and likely need a couple Xanax to take the edge off so you don't go batshit and do dumb things at doses between 500ug-1,000ug.

And you claim you took 5,000ug. A blotter might have 60ug-100ug.

Go grow some pubice hair, dumbass. Or at least Google information to make a credible lie, you fucking piece of shit.

Fuck you for glorifying the (((hallucinatory jew.)))

Sage for datamining and this poster is a lying faggot.

Again, you're a fag, FSB Vladimir. Spies are given sodium thiopental. LSD is not reliable.

Fuck off and die.

Not an argument!

You're a bitch, I'm a man. Just because you can't handle my reality, doesn't mean your reality is riht, it means you're too weak minded and too weak willed to do anything but lie to yourself. I've stated my facts of my own experience, and none of your whining or diaper shitting will change the truth. Anyhow, back on topic, done withfag hethere.

Adrafinil is not a scam, it just kinda sucks. Don't expect anything from it if you already feel good, sleep well, and eat well. It's only useful once youre already burnt out from my experience. It keeps ya awake and does a better job with fewer side effects than caffeine, andisn't a traditional stim. That all said though, anyone who is in a situation to find this one amazing, shoild change their lifestyle and take a nap. Joe rogan

Hallucinogens are not inherently degenerate, though they can be used very irresponsibly.

Off of the top of my head, brazil nuts (or nigger toes). I eat two a day to get that sweet selenium. Boosts testosterone too.

Haha, I remember my confusion when I was a toddler and my mom called them that. Thought it was a mummified nigger toe or something until it was cracked open.

If one dose is 250ug, 5,000ug would be twenty doses

I've taken 12 at a time–I don't see eight more as being an outrageous claim.

Dubs irrelevant here, this poster is a lying faggot.

What is the good medicine to improve the memory and speech skill? I am deaf and would like to master the speaking.

Thank you user, shadilay, your own dubs of truth have cancelled the words of the false one. Also note though, street doses vary dramatically. Some places will try to sell 75ug as a hit, and others give out 1mg drops for free. National average is about 125, and goes up in proportion to hippie population.

I'd sugget Fasoracetam or Oxiracetam for speech, maybe both, along with cdp-choline.

Ritalin or Adderall combined with oral melatonin supplementation to counter the neurotoxicity is the only combination, besides the other prescription amphetamines, that have demonstrated in clinical trials, improved short term memory and IQ of the patient. Go to a general practitioner or therapist and complain of erratic behavior or depression caused by missing work assignments. Make sure not to focus on the depression as much as the inability to focus when given assignments and the immediate effects on your work life. Say that a vacation didn't help and therapy didn't either (lie but don't provide proof of therapy, mention you don't feel safe providing the clinician with this info). The physician will work through the DMSV criteria for various mental illnesses, make sure that you stress this erratic behavior is mixed in with inattention and hyperattention for short bouts of time when browsing the internet. If you play your cards right and research the diagnostic criteria for ADHD/ADD, you will receive the diagnosis and the prescription for ritalin/vivanse/adderall. Enjoy.

I wouldn't advocate the usage of marijuana, but oral supplementation with CBD can counter the neurotoxicity of amphetamines as well.

Can we get a no-tweaker rule? Look at this fucking addict, trying to turn us into niggers.

What is the side effects of two different medicines? If it have side effects then how do I eliminate or make them manageable to control?

The two are almost identical, I picked those out of their class because they seem to have higher results on verbal tests. They're also the two that I used to take before meetings or vending at events, for that reason. The oxiracetam is cheaper if that matters, the fasoracetam is more of a magic bullet though.
Increased need for the vitamin choline. CDP-Choline and alpha-gpc seem to be the best supplements I know of for this. Otherwise, eat six eggs a day.
Other than that, you'll probably be prone to hyperfocus the first few days you try them.
Lastly, there is one odity, although that is quite possibly from the choline. Increased semen production. Don't really consider that a bad thing myself, but I will note it.

Also, if it makes you jittery, avoid caffeine and consider taking 50mg of l-theanine with it.

Where do I import them from? I don't want it to be made in China.

That's tricky. There are trusted vendor lists though on other sites like longecity and plebbit and such. As a general rule though, the good ones don't try to sell you on anything and just put their products out there. If you want to crosscheck I'll give my opinion on the vendor if I have one, but I hesitate to list vendors since it will be assumed I'm shilling.

Methylphenidate isn't meth. If you're content on using placebos and paying for overpriced caffeine, continue on supplementing with nootropics. The only real "miracle pill" when it comes to intelligence and memory is Ritalin/Adderall/Vivanse. Modafinil is also promising, but lacks any real clinical research.

I found the link but it is my first time so I don't know if they are made in China or not. Thank for the information, user.

m.nootriment.com/fasoracetam/

They're not bad. Ceretropic and LiftMode are good vendors.

Yeah, cerotropic has an amazing selection, just wish their prices were 10-20% lower. Never heard of the liftmode place.

If they have the products that are made in China then I won't buy it because of their questionable quality. It is better safe than sorry.

Brain "enhancers" are just chemicals that mess with receptors in the brain. Generally they either gum them up, or turn their activity up or down, which is done by altering concentrations of whatever neurotransmitter that binds to it. It's a very clumsy and ineffective tool. The most you can get out of them is an almost imperceptible improvement in focus and clarity of thought.

Actual "quality" of thought probably comes from structure, which in turn is determined by genetics. Nothing can be done if you're stuck with a shitty brain, which slowly starts dying after 25 anyway.

We should face our mortality and limitations with dignity, anons.

KYS Kike

you are clearly retarded

Cacao and Curcumin are both God-tier.

*meant Turmeric, not Curcumin. Turmeric has a bunch of other good stuff in it besides Curcumin.

Turmeric+Cacao+Black Pepper or Cayenne(for bioavailability)+Coconut Milk = Health Elixir

Just be careful of tumeric as it can increase progesterone levels which can be an issue if they get too high.

Just don't eat too much tumeric at once or it will drop your blood pressure pretty fast.
Never heard of that one, but vervain will block progesterone, while having some nice anabalic precursors.

Better not to go down that road user unless you're going to take them religiously every morning.

Cardiovascular damage risks increase when you use it like speed (occasionally or in high doses.)

Got a shit load of modafinil. Took 200mg this morning.
Works good for me as long as i had something to do.
One day i fucked up and took 400mg at noon, and was up until 6am the next day shitposting on Holla Forums like a madman after beating off 4 times

it's actually not healthy to take it every day, they just suppress that research because shire wants to sell drugs to kids. don't take huge doses, 15mg is good if you don't have a tolerance. people who take 120 mg are mega fucked and are blowing out their dopamine receptors while overworking their hearts

amphetamine is good if you're on a three day operation with little to no time for sleep and people will die if you don't perform. they say meth won the battle of britain, some of the brit pilots didn't sleep the whole time

hops are estrogenic and used to be banned in german beer. alcohol itself is not. a gruit beer or a mead won't fuck with your hormones, and due to the fermentation it can help your digestion. don't overdrink, but it won't kill you to have the occasional drink

frequent hallucinogens is not necessary or healthy, but I think a lot of mindful warrior-poet types could learn from one dose, so they actually understand what it's like. due to the jew media pretty much everything the average person thinks about hallucinogens is wrong. our shaman ancestors used to hallucinate to help them understand the world. the "ego death" article on wikipedia is worthless. if you want to learn about the joys of hunting, you need to actually hunt, reading the wikipedia article won't suffice. second-hand life is no way to live

this thread wasn't supposed to be about recreational drugs, nootropics aren't "for fun" they're to enhance how the brain works. there's no buzz off a nootropic, you literally don't feel it. "drug" refers to any chemical that affects the body, not only to chemicals consumed for fun

I have 250mg of Armodafinil, but they don't have any effect on me. Why could it be?

You seem to know your shit. I got modfinal (some cheap indian generic name from modcat I think) about 2 or 3 years ago, they gave me a slight boost but I was an addy fiend then so it was very subtle. I would also get pretty bad headaches 1/6 times taking them.

Is there any way to help repair the damage that addy did? I never took any until college and kinda went all out with it. I never feel motivated anymore and think it fucked my shit up.

Also any nootropics/general supplements to be healthier? I dont wanna fall for the multivitamin jew

t. every addict ever

Anybody no something about negative effect of Oxytocinum?

I use it before examinations and for study.

Noopept, Oxiracetam, and CDP-choline. Add l-theanine if you get jittery. Stay away from any stimulants while on these.

You stack these? How do they interact and benefit one another? Looked into them and a lot of the mechanisms are confusing

I find he noopept and oxiracetam work good in conjunction, and those two from my experience helping goblins that deserved no pity have the best results out of anything in their class that I know of, for repairing the neurological damage caused by amphetamine dependency. The cdp-choline is my favorite choline source, but alpha-gpc is good, and so are eggs.
The noopept and oxiracetam increase your uptake of choline, a b-vitamin that runs your nervous system, as their primary effect. They've both been shown to increase the density of dopamine receptor clusters too, and these are things that get fried by amphetamines.
I'd suggest 30mg noopept, 300mg oxiracetam, and 150mg 2-3 times daily. Dosage would be for in capsules. The noopept can be effective at 10-20mg under the tongue. I hope this helps. Be sure to drink a full glass of water when taking these. Also, I've taken both semi-regularly for a few years now, and have had no negative side effects, and many positive ones.

Drugs are degenerate.

thank you bro, will really take this into consideration and do more research. Are there any "withdrawal" side effects? Say if I take them for a year and then stop

t. Varg pro

Dude lmao don't improve yourself lmao nature dude.

I've taken both of them off and on for over two years now and currently on a break. No withdrawal, no negative side effects after discontinuing.

You are probably not very smart despite your ego

Damn… Dude, take the advice given above, you're not alone. You can fix the damage done and be better thn ever.

user I've been in your exact situation and am a year clean of amphetamines and still feeling the repercussions. they fuck you over HARD if you take them regularly long term. Your brain chemistry is basically rewired and you lose your natural ability to feel happy and awake. Not good shit. Feels amazing in the moment but god in the long run I wish I never touched the stuff

I should add I was on them daily for 5 years. Still have trouble focusing and still am constantly tired.

Why not DMT?

I FEEL IT COMING ON

You fool user(NEWFAG) eggs are the best source of CHOLINE (you need this to live) and a good source of protein and healthy cholesterols. Eat fucking eggs.

ITS HAPPENING
Calling me a newfag when you probably eat nigger eggs, SCRAMBLECUCK

>tfw my asian wife makes me the best over-easy eggs ever
pleb

Didn't teach her to cook, eh?
Kek begs to differ

I'm already doing several of these things and I feel amazing. A low carb diet is incredible for the mind

I don't get what the egg argument is all about. I eat eggs whatever way I feel like at the moment. If I feel like cutting small pieces of bacon or sausage, then I go and mix them in with scrambled. If not, I don't make scrambled because they are too bland by themselves. Hard boiled eggs are my favorite but they take too much time. Dipping them in salt is the best.

I bet you don't faggot
a while ago we were getting 9001 threads a day about weed/drug legality, to the point that they became designated shitting threads. They ended soon thereafter.

may as well be a scramblepleb tbh…

Just filter the kid. He tried to force a meme because he couldn't understand the topic of he thread.

Run, do push-ups and sit-ups, eat well, lift weights, take care of your family and read pol. Red pills beat.

I love pro-drug threads on Holla Forums and decided to archive this one so far, as it seems to be dying. archive.is/MLeWL

interesting thread bump

how long have you anons been off the pharmecutical-grade amphetamines? I take a couple weeks off and generally feel better after about two weeks of getting lots of sleep and going to the gym.

I wonder if my cognitive issues are due to missing so much sleep when im on vyvanse. I do wanna start over again but i've been so depressed over the loss that I havent even wanted to try picking up the pieces.. and i know that most likely unless Shire Corporation cuts off my drug welfare, i'm probably too much of a junkie to say no to the scripts. No joke I get $500 worth of speed free every month.

Also, I wasn't on this shit in school and I rarely took it when i was in college…only a few times when partying… I get angry thinking about how I probably would have kept my job if I would have been on it… taking it now, 90% of the time i'm literally just better at fucking off at the computer

I take kratom

reported kike nigger