Remember that time the first live-action X-men production had an underage topless scene for Jubilee?

Remember that time the first live-action X-men production had an underage topless scene for Jubilee?

Good times, the 90's.

Was Emma Frost walking around in her lingerie?

Wait did they show her breasts?

I do not remember that but I'm very glad to learn of it.

Remember that time they had her button mashing Virtua Fighter on a Mortal Kombat button layout?

Damn, 90s Jubes was cute
CUTE

Shouldn't their universe fucking implode or something because there's a fucking X-Men game in the back?

there's an x-men arcade cabinet in a universe where the x-men exist.

But Logan had X-Men comics in it too.

I didn't think I was going to like Aryan Jubilee, but that gold lipstick is making fireworks go off IN MY PANTS

this is the first i've ever heard of it.
is it good?

Marvel Comics is a thing in the Marvel Comics universe. They distribute highly accurate reproductions of the actual fights and dramas of what happens in the lives of superheroes, and their books can be used as evidence in a court of law.
The arcade cabinet is clearly licensed from that

So marvel is the osprey publishing of superheros?

Fuckin moe as fuck

yeah she was cute, (but she looks jewish or italian not asian) but what was that yellow lipstick? Fucking weird as shit

Also someone actually made a webm of this movie.

Sauce?

I'm betting that comic isn't even lewd right

Manga X-Men.
Unlike Mangaverse, it was actually by real mangakas, and not weeaboo fetishists.
It wasn't bad, honestly. Kind of an interesting retelling and compression of the whole shaggy dog story, like the comics based on the animated series.

Man, we have got to storytime the 70's Spider-Man manga one of these days, shit was dark as fuck. Japanese Spidey had, like MACBETH KARMA.

How did I not catch wind of this?
Also, what are you implying? That legitamate manga doesn't have fanservice and perverted stuff, what?

I mean why would you even want a manga remake if there's no fetish fuel, you just get the american comic except overly dramatic yelling and speed lines up the ass?

Good times.

Well, IIRC there was a couple shots of Jubilee eating an ice cream cone that were pretty hot.

Ah, that's it? Lame. What a prime time for some X-Men fanservice, and they don't take it? I've always wanted to see more proper loli Jubilee.

I'll still read it, of course.

So do the in universe marvel writers know thier identities? Or do they make them up? Why are they admissible in a court of law if they obviously don't have all the facts? This just raises more questions.

It's complicated.

It's the kind of lipstick I want around my cock

It's also canon that most Golden Age comics were propaganda, so modern Marvel writers can freely contradict them. Most extreme case is that Bucky was actually in his late teens, old enough to plausibly lie that he was an adult when enlisting, and was responsible for doing the stuff Captain America couldn't do instead of a prepubescent child inexplicably fighting in the war.

This is a level of meta bullshit that I can't condone. It was funny at one point for a comic book character to say something like "This is real life! This ain't no comic book!" but having comic books of the characters exist in the comic is a level of inexplicable, logicstically impossible bullshit that shouldn't be allowed.

Oh it was in a She-Hulk book. Can we just write this off as loose canon, and more of the 4th wall bullshit she used to be known for?

What about superheroes with a secret identity like Spiderman? Do they ask the comic book creators to put a "pen-name" and a different face so that nobody would know who the real Spiderman is?

I dunno, I find it kind of trashy

I second this guy.

Marvel used to be pretty damn lewd.
Can you imagine the shitstorm if this happened now?

We've hit meta level: Spaceballs

That's part of the attraction.

Is that Chicago or prison?

false. There is not any underage topless scene but this is a good bait

But it's ugly trashy

The character is 15, numbnuts

Heather McComb was 18 at the time. Maybe in this TV continuity they decided Jubilee was 18 too?

She's seen from the back, dumbass

The character was still stated to be 15, nerd.

Are you aware of puritans? For a Marvel production in the 90's, and on TV no less, this is still pretty crazy.

No, but I do remember when the comics themselves showed her naked, and this was around the time they retconned her to be 13

So yeah

I must go hunting