LeftyPol I have a serious question. So please hear me out

LeftyPol I have a serious question. So please hear me out.

Wasn't it the Jews who ruled over us for 2000 years? Wasn't it the Jews who controlled all the banks and all the money? The governing bodies bending to their will because of their stranglehold over the means of production? Didn't the Monarchs and rulers of Europe marry into Jewry for thousands of years, so much so that the Hapsburgs, the most dominant ruling dynasty in all of Europe, were more of Jewish blood than they were of European?

I am a Christian Leftypol, not a Nazi, but Jews are a dangerous group of people and I don't trust them. Aren't they pretty much everything that you are against? Don't you think that Jews are the biggest threat to mankind to date? I am really asking with great concern because I respect you and your opinions, and I want to know what you have to say about it. Is there anything more dangerous in our world today than Jews Leftypol? And lastly in case any of you wanted to mock me for being religious just get it out of your system, I believe what I believe and nothing you say can convince me otherwise I am afraid, so say whatever you feel like. I really just want to hear someone reassure me at this point that the Jews aren't going to wipe us out. Also Christian Commie flag used because it was the only Christian flag

You're the cancer killing this boar. I want you to think about what you just typed and if you still think it was worth posting kill yourself immediately.

Suck deer turds from a pez dispenser, ya fuck.

This is my first post on this board so technically I am growing it.

Go back to Holla Forums you're still cancer. Jews aren't going to exterminate you retard look up the top 10 richest people in the world there isn't a single Jew there.

Sage in all fields, lads.

Are Jews not the majority of all Elitists around the world? If so that would make Jews the primary obstacle to ending poverty.

No
No, it would make the elite the primary obstacle.

Kill yourself my man.

From a Christian perspective, there is nothing inherently wrong with the Jews. Sure, they can't br saved without faith in Jesus, but they remain God's people. And as always, "it is wrong to call any man unclean." If you are interested in discussing this further, head over to /christ/ or /christian/ so that we don't clutter up the board of these nice people.

From a Christian perspective, there is nothing inherently wrong with the Jews. Sure, they can't br saved without faith in Jesus, but they remain God's people. And as always, "it is wrong to call any man unclean." If you are interested in discussing this further, head over to /christ/ or /christian/ so that we don't clutter up the board of these nice people.

[citations required]

Jews aren't a hivemind and you know that Gentile kingdoms are just as susceptible to Satan's machinations so I don't know why you would harbor such an irrational fear of them.

It's not nice to hate yourself.

My thoughts exactly.

what is a judean christian, given that christianity is both a category and an original faith like all of the other bolded/ stared religions it couldnt refer to original christianity, right? srsly someone fill me in

Shut up, heretic.

That is a good point, and I agree with you in part, but men are not a closely knit cultural group, and do not think or act in terms of their 'collective' while Jews do. It would be a lot more dangerous to have a foreign collective in charge of your money supply because they are likely to act only in their own self interest and not in the self interest of their nation, which they have little to no loyalty to. Also this will be my last post in this thread as I will be taking the subject to another board.

I thought the whole "Holla Forums is afraid of jews" was just a meme.
Apparently you are as retarded as in the tales about you.

Do you seriously think that anyone on this board is going to fall for that and start blaming the jews?

Go read a book.

Explain how this is possible

No.