How to convert fam?

how does one break through the mental armour all the left leaning people seem to have when it comes to considering viewpoints other than their own? They seem to view anything outside of what they think as not just wrong but also immoral, and I don't know how to work with that. I'm not much of a logical arguer or anything, but even trying to appeal to their emotions doesn't work even though I'm more comfortable with it

is it possible? am I barking up the wrong tree? The only way I got broken out of the spell was living in a black dominated neighbourhood, working in a position serving primarily black patients, and dating a redpilled white cop. Idk how to convey the experiences learned from that to my family

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-DijJf5OtIc
youtube.com/watch?v=7-Kl6RHKIQk
youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
youtube.com/watch?v=3HlPcaP9x5o
youtube.com/watch?v=j5Myxi92m4U
youtube.com/watch?v=bp85rXHDJCo
youtube.com/watch?v=j30sWIOMIak
youtube.com/watch?v=dtlPlZGvgY0
youtube.com/watch?v=QNO7Nxeuq_w
youtube.com/watch?v=7dxsVSzL4HE
youtube.com/watch?v=80GgRWuXcO8
youtube.com/watch?v=1uJEE3thwmk
youtube.com/watch?v=hcgofPKZnlY
youtube.com/watch?v=pDsJtB2F9i8&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=p4BH_704Zrw&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=bpjqf-vNq6I&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=NMKF1v2I2r8&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=ChaMQFkqXyw&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=WPa_QeV9KDM&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=paDxxnBDz7M
youtube.com/watch?v=2q51wqEE1fM&feature=youtu.be
takimag.com/article/fear_of_a_gray_planet_david_cole/print#ixzz3TxrfJenl
youtube.com/watch?v=47rbRNSGQUs
youtube.com/watch?v=RHzWo79dCHs
youtube.com/watch?v=QxAvpvz_4wQ
youtu.be/RddqP0ABzwM
questioningtheholocaust.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=Vnu5uW9No8g
chroniclingamerica.loc.gov/search/pages/results/?state=&date1=1836&date2=1922&proxtext=6000000 jews
amazon.co.jp/dp/B01MDPJK8N
youtube.com/watch?v=ytA-MPpL5TM
jfklibrary.org/Asset-Viewer/Archives/JFKWHA-025-001.aspx
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

tits or gtfo

what? I'm a guy

>The only way I got broken out of the spell was living in a black dominated neighbourhood, working in a position serving primarily black patients, and dating a redpilled white cop.
dont tell me youre a fag

women can be cops

oh wow i totally forgot

I forgive you

Don't. Your relationship with your family is more valuable than adding your family to our ranks. If you fuck it up you will lose your social support network, and that will make you less valuable to us.

humor. i got my super liberal sister to start calling her nu-male boyfriend a fag before i moved away from here. Feelsgoodman.jpg

Give us their info. well kill them for you.

I agree with this, but I feel sad knowing that they resent me for my views and if I could only help them see things the way I do then maybe our family would be stronger. Not like it's super strong in the first place, my father walked out on my mum and married her best friend

I tried telling slightly edgy jokes but I just get glares. It's not even offensive stuff, just like looking at their oven and asking if there's room enough for jew?

I'm not that funny, and my family doesn't take kindly to slurs. I get flak for saying Jews or a Jew instead of Jewish people or a Jewish person

Show them the entire WLP archive

Just be unrepentant. Put those hos in their place.

It's okay, it doesn't matter what your family believes. Don't let them meme you into misery. Seriously, these shows, like nationalism, hippies, and terrorists, are memes to enslave you. They build nothing but walls of the mental prison. They will be replaced in time like everything else, otherwise too many people would notice.

You should overcome the meme of forcing everyone to know what you believe or making them believe. These were installed throughout childhood where they forced immense pain for dissent, now you repeat the same process.

It's easier to redpill if you slowly make them question everything themselves bit by bit. Going full 1488 gas the kikes will only make them ignore everything you have to say and treat you like a tinfoil hat wearing loon.

There is really only one good way to convert someone.

Do it gradually

Every time a chimpout happens, a retarded white gets tortured, a coalburner pays the toll or the media is shown to lie you bring it up in conversations. Do this and continue to insist on what you have already told them. Eventually they will come over to your side. They only believe what they do because of the carefully constructed narrative the (((media))) runs with. Destroy it and you win.

(Heiled)
this

im sorry OP their cancer is terminal and inoperable
how you managed to break through the conditioning is a wonder unto kek but may you raise children that know the truth and live it

This is so fucking weird, my Mom is so redpilled she practically goosesteps instead of walks.

Find topics in which they have very strong opinions that can be made to absolutely obviously contradict themselves. Then apply a finely crafted argument targetting this contradiction to break some pieces out of their mental walls. Bonus points for being sublte and seemingly coming out of the blue, yet deeply shocking their world view.
What these topics are, you have to find out for yourself. But some examples are:

But don't expect them to change much. You might be able to break through their shell, but toppling their whole ideology against their active resistance is very hard and will demand far more time than you're probably willing to spend. And once they understand that they lose more often than not, they're likely to turtle and block any further attempts to change their beliefs.
Being redpilled requires not only that one gets a glimpse of the bitter truth, but also the burning desire to dig for more. If the latter's not present, don't expect great results.

Find topics in which they have very strong opinions that can be made to absolutely obviously contradict themselves. Then apply a finely crafted argument targetting this contradiction to break some pieces out of their mental walls. Bonus points for being subtle and seemingly coming out of the blue without any intent to manipulate, yet deeply shocking their world view.
What these topics are, you have to find out for yourself. But some examples are:

But don't expect them to change much. You might be able to break through their shell, but toppling their whole ideology against their active resistance is very hard and will demand far more time than you're probably willing to spend. And once they understand that they lose more often than not, they're likely to turtle and block any further attempts to change their beliefs.
Being redpilled requires not only that one gets a glimpse of the bitter truth, but also the burning desire to dig for more. If the latter's not present, don't expect great results.

What about you show them scholar works and not just bullshit youtube videos. What great men said about jews is good.

First of all try to find your family some hobbies that don't involve television or social media, once the propaganda isn't consuming their free time 24/7 they'll be able to form their own thoughts once again.
Are the men in your mothers family more right leaning? Seems like your father attempted to guide your family into lefties, lead by example and some may start to follow you instead, cucking your father in a fashion.

Some people have the capacity to deny anything if it contradicts what they personally believe. Especially if it's contrary to what they read/hear/see in the media. If you suggest turning off the (((msm))) (for only a week at first) they simply refuse or fail to understand the logic behind such a simple suggestion. Same reaction if you suggest books or documentaries.

Having close relatives like this is terrible. I had success with plenty of other folks in the past so it makes it even more frustrating.

1) ask her if she supported what happened after the housing bubble popped. Did she agree with no bankers getting jailed? If she didn't, then how does she expect the government to prosecute other members of high level corruption they are likely in bed with?

2) ask her to move to South Chicago or Detroit. Or find other cities with mostly black populations. Ask her to move there and help out the blacks.

Better yet, ask them if Bush and Dick cheney went to jail for lying to the public about wmds in Iraq

You can only convert people who /want/ to change, when they start making up defenses for every point you make against their views, then you can tell that they just want to be left alone. My dad hates Trump, he bought into the lie that "Trump fucks over so many workers and ruins lives", when I brought up all the people obongo killed with drone strikes his response was
I'm not even making that up, but it's clear that he didn't care about the details, he just wanted a quick excuse to avoid admitting he's wrong.

The only thing you can do with family, since your more risky methods of redpilling are out of the question, is to wait for some major event that shocks them and then feed them information that doesn't come across as an attack on them. You have to use salami tactics on family, and most bluepills in general.

Also this animation is great for redpilling, because I fully took the economic pill years ago when this came out and went viral, and then when I came back years later I made the connection that Red Shield = Rothschild = JEWS. It's a good sleeper pill.

You don't, you leave the nest and start your own. Once the family unit is subverted you can't fix it without causing family fractures, which makes it worse.

You simply move on and start your own redpilled family.

It's not complicated, but it's not easy though.

1. Hide power levels.
2. For a time (a few months) just question info they present with counter-info you have, break their apparent consensus with doubt. Question if the alleged causes for their conclusions couldn't be other possible causes.
3. After you did that for a time, start presenting info on what you deem the causes (e.g. race does influence social status to some extent)
4. By this time, you must be ready to bind them to their words and police their fallacies so that they must challenge the info while having to be coherent to their previous beliefs or to the new way of thinking you're slowly presenting.

You have to be subtle for a long time. And for some redpills you need months, for others you need years. But it always work. I've done it with my wife, both my parents and my brother. Each took slightly different paces and tones, but the method was the same. Try to let them conclude by themselves what you're implying, that's what works best.

that it is, took a year to really hit me. It gives you enough breadcrumbs to follow where you come to your own conclusions, and name the jew

it's not a desire to make them see things the way I see it, but rather to have them be open to me having views they don't hold. The misery part is hard though, especially in a liberal area where everyone actually hates anyone who isn't a marxist. I mean the looks I get when I go food shopping wearing my trump hat is ridiculous, and even more so when the very same people would talk about being worried about the hateful nazis who voted for trump

It feels what like I imagine being in the Weimar republic must've felt like or something, completely isolating. They claim to be open to all views except for anything they don't like. I mean I don't really like marxists but I wouldn't give them death glares or shout at them or make passive aggressive remarks. I'd accept that we have differences and move on

I've tried going that route, they always fall back on "well if everything were so corrupt people would be reporting on it" and any implication of the media being corrupt too is met with "well people go into journalism to tell the truth so that must mean what the media says is the truth and if you don't believe that you're a conspiracy theorist"

my family sides with the niggers and shittalk the police. Hell my sister brags about going to BLM rallies and talks about how all cops are evil pigs while I'm in the same room, with no regard to the fact that I dated a cop for a while

I can't force them to break the barrier. What's that saying, you can bring a horse to water but you can't make it drink? That's what it feels like tbqh

my Oma is like that, my mother's side of the family was in the party. I have relatives who were in the SS, the Luftwaffe, the HJ and BDM, etc. I think it skipped a generation

that's never going to fly, they would blame it on white people somehow. When ever I get them to the point that they blatantly contradict themselves they literally just say "I can't talk about this with you anymore" and that's that.

I tried getting my mum to read Von den Juden und Ihren Luegen but she didn't want to, same story with the History of the Decline and Fall of the Roman Empire. Are there any books out there that are a little more accessible?

that's the weird thing, we're all pretty into the /out/doors. Not a lot of media exposure, which is why I assume they still have any faith in it.

my father did no leading, he was less of a father and more of a friend growing up. He's selfish and manipulative, to the point of actual gaslighting (not like in the faggy trs way but like actual sociopathic behaviour way). My mum has always been a hippy, and they raised the both of us that way. It's a straight miracle that I got out of that, and that was only because I did like what suggested and moved to a 40%+ black population city in order to help the underprivileged blacks.

don't worry, I'm sure we'll find a way

that's a good point, the weird thing is my family is relatively intelligent. If anything, I'd say that the lefty views come more from being naieve than it does from being stupid.

the worst feel

thanks, it's nice to know it is actually possible then

ooh excellent, my mum likes documentaries so that'll come in handy

What about alternative news sources?

either that or they'll say if you can't trust the mainstream media then why trusts any media. even when I try and point to first hand sources like project veritas or wikileaks, they'll point to the fact that there haven't been any convictions or prosecution proves there isn't any corruption

it's mind boggling, like at that point it's impossible to prove any corruption because not prosecuting criminals is the fucking definition reeeeee

Sounds like they're nearly a lost cause and you'll go crazy while driving them crazy if you try too hard. There's a lot of good advice in this thread but I'd like to second that it's gonna take years to wake up someone that fucking bluepilled. Focus on yourself, get fit and keep reading, and start your own family. Your family will come along in time, or, they won't. Either way, you have more important matters to attend to.

kek has blessed this thread

I red pilled my family by watching the greatest story never told with them.

That's just a malevolent form of guiding. It's shitty, but effective.
I hate to tell you this, but as long as he's a constant presence in your mothers life, she'll be redpill proof. Same goes for your siblings still living at home, unless you're able to lower his value in their eyes.

how did you get them to watch all 6 hours?

So far it sounds like you are positioning yourself outside of their mental realm, so they swat it away. You must enter the realm and learn its parts so that you can interact with it. Then you may be able to set the parts against each other where they contradict, so that they will then take a look outside to resolve the issue.

They just were interested in it and had the time to watch it.

is that brother nathaniel?

my family refuses to touch anything nazi related, so that might be a bit much for a first step. maybe down the line

he's not in her life, he left her about 8 years ago and ended up remarrying with her ex-best friend. She's single, and probably will be for the rest of her life. My sister doesn't live at home, she lives with her pot dealing bf in an apartment while she goes to art school. She is on good terms with my dad, he never seemed to get verbally abusive with her like he did with me.

I was born in their realm, molded by it. When you pit too contradicting things against each other, the contradiction kind of slides away the second you stop thinking about it. When confronted with a contradiction while in that belief system you just kind of go blank until it's dropped and then continue like nothing happened.

naw, but orthodox priests bless anything

+1 holy damage

Here's a tl;dr

My family is traditionalist and my great Grandfather started a ethnic social club so they where already sorta "red pilled" and organized. It wasn't too hard to get them to look into race realism and the JQ. In fact it was a friend of the family who got me to first question the Holohoax honestly even though I had lurked Holla Forums for years an tough it was just a ironic joke. You just need to be casually belligerent and remind people of their ancestry, its only in recent history that man has abandoned these traditions its just a matter of tapping into them and getting people to see these things a practical matters without the hysteria. The traumatic nee jerk reaction people have embedded in their minds is largely due to the lies of the Holohoax. If you can slowly desensitize them to this then they are less offended when you talk openly about nationalism. If you can't demystify that, then there is little chance you can have an entirely rational conversation with someone without them being triggered like a child suffering from PTSD to shutting off their minds.

ffmpeg 2 pass
ffmpeg -y -i input -c:v libx264 -preset medium -b:v 555k -pass 1 -c:a aac -b:a 128k -f mp4 /dev/null && \ffmpeg -i input -c:v libx264 -preset medium -b:v 555k -pass 2 -c:a aac -b:a 128k output.mp4

You have two choices OP. Either leave or kill them.

Time, do it the way we do here.

When you talk about the jewish question, or the trumpenfhurer, do so in a totally over the top fashion.

They'll roll their eyes in the same way, but won't see you as a threat. They'll just think your having a laugh and being a prankster.

Once in that state of mind, it's a lot easier to drop nuggets of truth…one's that they'll initially ignore but which will fester in their minds.

For instance; both my parents started out on the leftie band wagon, but I've got my dad openly discussing the jewish problem with me, and my mother has admitted that the holocaust probably didn't go down the same way it's been discussed in the history books.

Make them come to you with "That's silly" then respond with "probably, but did you read this article I have handy?"

It takes months to years to break the conditioning, but once you do, there's no going back for them.

Then go closer to the source: the fact that your father acts like an insecure faggot.

That's leftist propaganda. Why is it on there?

libertarians, i assume

here's a better edit

redpilled me about the holocaust for life tbh

You would think even lefties would be able to see that, just interpret it or the solution for it differently.

Six Million Lies

youtube.com/watch?v=-DijJf5OtIc

Auschwitz - Why the Gas Chambers are a Myth

youtube.com/watch?v=7-Kl6RHKIQk

The Biggest Lie by David Irving

youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk

Buchenwald - A Dumb, Dumb Portrayal of Evil

youtube.com/watch?v=3HlPcaP9x5o

Zundel vs Zionist - Truth vs Lies

youtube.com/watch?v=j5Myxi92m4U

The Holocaust Debunked - Ernst Zundel

youtube.com/watch?v=bp85rXHDJCo

Holocaust Faker Explains Himself

youtube.com/watch?v=j30sWIOMIak

The Holocaust Testimonies You Didn't Hear

youtube.com/watch?v=dtlPlZGvgY0

Off Your Knees Germany (Ernst Zundel 1983-2003)

youtube.com/watch?v=QNO7Nxeuq_w

One-Third of the Holocaust

youtube.com/watch?v=7dxsVSzL4HE

((((((Spielberg))))))'s Hoax - The Last Days of the Big Lie

youtube.com/watch?v=80GgRWuXcO8

Holocaust, Hate Speech and Were the Germans so Stupid?

youtube.com/watch?v=1uJEE3thwmk

The Truth Behind the Gates of Auschwitz

youtube.com/watch?v=hcgofPKZnlY

The Majdanek Gas Chamber Myth (Eric Hunt)

youtube.com/watch?v=pDsJtB2F9i8&feature=youtu.be

Eric Hunt - The Shoah: The Biggest Hoax of the 20th Century?

youtube.com/watch?v=p4BH_704Zrw&feature=youtu.be

The "Holohoax" exposed in 30 minutes

youtube.com/watch?v=bpjqf-vNq6I&feature=youtu.be

Vincent Reynouard: "The Gas Chambers" Yet One More False Witness

youtube.com/watch?v=NMKF1v2I2r8&feature=youtu.be

Vincent Reynouard - Holocaust: Nothing Proven at Nuremberg

youtube.com/watch?v=ChaMQFkqXyw&feature=youtu.be

Ursula Haverbeck: The Panorama Interview, with English Subtitles

youtube.com/watch?v=WPa_QeV9KDM&feature=youtu.be

SIX MILLION JEWS 1915-1938 HD

youtube.com/watch?v=paDxxnBDz7M

Preeminent Holocaust Scholar ((((((Raul Hilberg))))))'s Stunning Admission (censored from PBS)

youtube.com/watch?v=2q51wqEE1fM&feature=youtu.be

>> takimag.com/article/fear_of_a_gray_planet_david_cole/print#ixzz3TxrfJenl

The Treblinka Archaeology Hoax (2014)

youtube.com/watch?v=47rbRNSGQUs

David Cole in Auschwitz full documentary 1992

youtube.com/watch?v=RHzWo79dCHs

David Cole - The Truth Behind the Gates of Auschwitz

youtube.com/watch?v=QxAvpvz_4wQ

Questioning The Holocaust - Why We Believed

youtu.be/RddqP0ABzwM

>> questioningtheholocaust.com/

Adolf Hitler - The Greatest Story NEVER Told

youtube.com/watch?v=Vnu5uW9No8g

Six Million more

chroniclingamerica.loc.gov/search/pages/results/?state=&date1=1836&date2=1922&proxtext=6000000 jews

Couldn't agree more.

I would say that you need to apply the same tactics that shills apply here, but that would destroy your family just like they destroyed Holla Forums*.

just don't bother. get what you need from them and when the time comes they will either come your side running, or be gassed (like most of their generation deserves)

Damn, that' a pretty solid collection.
Gotta download them all.
Thanks, dude.

dead links and muted audio are abundant, though.

BLESSED DIGITS

Quote, “It is not truth that matters, but victory.”

Too far gone to have direct points of discussion. It would take years of cultivation to make her not a reject.

Stay calm and informative, and try to let them figure things out for themselves after dropping subtile redpills.

But honesly, I would give up on your father and mother, people older than 50~ usually do not radically change their opinions anymore.

Focus on your sister, younger woman are among the easiest people to redpill.

First of all, as with most other people, she needs to respect you.

Not as your son, as in that relationship she has inherent authority, but as a man.

Do it gradually. Some years ago my mother thought I was kind of "out there" with all the stuff I told her and everyone else, fast forward to now and a lot of my predictions have panned out. Also I know some general history, and always try to provide historical context or examples towards any points I am making.

Of course it's half-truths and maneuvers you're going to be peddling about geopolitics, as few people of that generation will ever be able to face just how rotten things have become under "their watch"

Ask them what is more likely?

a) Those people who have power obtained that power by exploiting an advantage they had over others and learned that they have success with that kind of behavior. Those people who have power don't hesitate to use that power to their own favor, by taking control of everything they can control in order to not only prevent that they may ever lose that power, but also to extend that power. For that power they are ready to lie, kill and betray just like the entire human history has already recorded.

b) Everything is fine. Nobody on the world has bad intention and never lies. Everybody likes each other and everything bad happens only due to some crazy coincidences. Everybody has only your best interests in mind and not their own. The entire history of humanity may be loaded with war, crimes and agony, but all of that does not influence our current societies at all. Everything is fine.

I've slowly redpilled my family about everything except (((the media))) and the jews
Those are the only two I can't seem to get past their mental blockades
Incredibly frustrating

Just because they can doesn't mean they should. Women can also fuck niggers, women can attack white men, doesn't mean they should. Stop being a beta cuck and protect your fucking woman. Women aren't competent under high stress situations. You're literally nigger tier if you allow her to go into combat.
Sage for off topic

I redpilled my mother about the media by taking her to a town hall meeting about an possible upcoming refugee center near our homes.
Antifas gathered in front of the hall and handed out some "Say NO to racism! FCK NATIONALISM!"-papers and when they came to us I told them to "Go away.". After that one sperged out and called me "FUCKING FACIST SCUM!". While I chuckled my mom was irritated and asked what just happened and I told her that was one of those Antifas who hate our country I told her about and that they are the reason why so many police is here. That was a good start.
The rest of the evening was how the city council tried their best to explain the people that they are about to be cultural enriched. That didn't go to well since many, including me, asked very uncomfortable questions they couldn't really answer. After heavy protest against the refugee center the meeting ended and we went home.
The next day I told my mom to look up the news about the meeting and she realize that at least half of that wasn't either true or much was left out. Like how the Antifa chimped out and was beaten by police, how the council gave an clear answer to every question and how I convinced (against the wish of the council) the people during the meeting to raise their hand if they are against the refugee center (2/3 raised their hand).
Then I gave my mother another news source, that of the extreme right-wing party of our city who would be considered "Nazis", because one of their members was also at the meeting and wrote and article about it.
And that "evil nazi" article contained everything the Lügenpresse had left out and gave a complete different impression of what happened that evening. Since my mother was there she could finally see who wrote the truth and who didn't.

- Good thing: the refugee center wasn't created after all thanks to the heavy protest
- Bad thing: my mother suffers from depression now and then after taking her first redpill

This is complete bullshit. Cut your family off 100% before their mental disease infects you, and start a family of your own.

kek, the real world will do that to you at first.

The only way for them to get there is if they're honest. Corner them on a small issue and when they concede be gracious. It's a build up, like antihistamines. They'll later try to get you in the same position, shrug off anything you can't cite out of memory, having to corroborate using the internet can lose them if it takes a while. Make sure you're right and force them to look up what you say, confirming what you say and keeping momentum.

Never force your point at an inopertune moment except possibly brief 'told you so' times for riots and stuff because it's generally okay to be pithy with family.

Kek, that's almost exactly what happened in the first chapter of Hi no Maru Gaisen Otome.
Chapter 2 translation never ever ;_;
I'll dump what's been translated if anyone's interested.

link me to achieve or whatever, sounds like a fun read

You can find it on batoto, but you have to make an account.
There's only 34 pages and we'll never get more until someone here buys and scans it. Then we have to worry about translation.
SJWs shut it down as soon as it showed up. It's not even listed on MAL.
I'll just dump it for convenience.

wut

liking it so far, is this based on real events?

It's probably fiction, but that's all we'll see of it until someone ponies up the dough, like I said.
I would, but I'm poorfag.

how many chapters? and how much does it cost per-chapter to translate?

and who would do a good job?

Eh, I've been redpilling my folks and friend.
I just go with the "I might be crazy but, that doesn't mean I'm wrong" technique. Basically the opposite of disinfo, pepper enough truth into the shit they want to hear.
I even got away with bitching about kikes in front of a kike because of it. Kike tried to deflect but, still had to admit I wasn't wrong.

Looks like there's two so far, and the second one was released on Amazon Kindle in English as "The Girls Trying to Bring About National Pride". No idea how good the translation is. I haven't found either the official English Translation or even scans of the original Japanese of vol. 2 anywhere but Japanese Amazon.
amazon.co.jp/dp/B01MDPJK8N
The first one was translated by pic related. No idea who they are.
I'm sorry that I can't be more help.

feels good man

The "Girls Trying to Bring About National Pride" vol.2 official English translation is on regular Amazon as kindle for $4.50.

It's too late for her…

Doesn't the artist know that Japanese are honorary Aryans?

He's probably only slightly more redpilled than randomyoko. That also might just be because the character was a young kid at the time.
Who knows?

interesting, I can find vol.2 on amazon but not vol.1 (was v1 released on the net for free to get people to buy v2?)

the v2 on amazon is 201 pages and the translation is by these guys.

how many pages is V1 supposed to be?

Get them to visit a ghetto at night.

v.1 was not released for free. Someone bought it and translated the first chapter for us just like most other manga. They just stopped after the first chapter.
I have no idea how long Vol. 1 is supposed to be, and I can't find any sources about it on the English net because SJWs.
The whole situation is bizarre.

Christ OP. She might be beyond redpilling. You could try showing her some baby-step redpills, like economy, why refugees are bad for feminism, etc.

Like in communist Russia?
Or East Germany?

You dont have to convert them but you can get them to think a bit.

Tell them about the disclosed CIA project: Mocking Bird

Documentation proving that they rig the media.

Show her a BBC report of the bombing of Mosul and then show her a Russia Today report of the liberation of Aleppo.

If shes not a retard she should be able to recognise the incredibly strong bias.

I guess i have it a lot easier than most anons. My parents were already fairly redpilled, before i even knew about this "movement". I wonder how i'll be able to bring up the JQ though, without having them think "wait, is our son an evil Nazi?" …My mom is actually the one who's most susceptible to this.

Over the holiday someone said

whatyoudoingrabbi.jpeg

I followed some leftist demonstration around once, posted pics of it here.
Then read the newspaper articles and can conform it's the same shit. Like 50 guys were there when it ended shitty rainy day in spring or auttum, it was cold, but sure, thousands attened the demonstration.
Certainly a good your there, thanks.

The author (I believe) is the same one who drew the Syrian girl pic and drew all sorts of flak for being "racist". Name is Tomita Akiko (富田 安紀子) for those interested in the manga

Leftists are predictable, no matter where they go, or where they come from. The memes and responses they create are always diluted, low energy bullshit it's almost as if they are being directed from (((somebody))).

The response is basically: I want to be famous. I want to be noticed. I can't create an original manga. Without any hardships, I want to popularize my works. I just want to draw things that look good (pretentious). That's right! Let's get racist off the hardships of others!

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Yes, I believe that was his name.

You must first understand the tactic of the enemy if you're to develop a suitable counter. They (in their own words) employ total psychological warfare through a "pincer attack" applying political pressure from the highest spheres of government while at the same time also rally their common-people supporters to protest/be vocal/noticed for the cause, then use the media to constantly report about it.
Through this strategy, effectively, the common unaligned blissfully unaware voter will believe the majority is in support of whatever they're pushing and conform (i.e. racemixing, gender shit that's going on, immigration, etc.)

try to bust them on cognitive dissonances ie:

Also, there are ways you can prove the validity of some of the sources mentioned in this thread; for example wikileaks.
Saying "it has 100% accuracy rate" will not persuade anyone, in fact it'll make you look like a fool…what you need is a call to authority (because that's what normies respect most), one they respect and submit to already (and it won't be you).
To make a couple examples:
1) to prove wikileaks is real: youtube.com/watch?v=ytA-MPpL5TM
Dig through the House hearings of Benghazi/Clinton mails. In several occasions various individuals are asked directly if what's in wikileaks is true and real or not under oath - none claim it to not be real, not even Clinton herself. In fact FBI dir Comey is asked by Chaffetz directly at some point and confirms the validity of the leaks. Official, unquestionable even by normies.
2) To prove the existence of a "monolythic international conspiracy" just listen to this:
jfklibrary.org/Asset-Viewer/Archives/JFKWHA-025-001.aspx
(speech from JFK in 1961 - 2 years before his assassination, to the Associated Press, in which he openly warns the public of the coming danger. Listen to how much faith this naive man had in the people.)

Simply DO NOT use newspapers to validate your claims. They have been unreliable for a century at least.

Don't try to convince them, because ultimately, they simply don't care. I've honed my redpill for a long time now, and most of the time they can't really say anything against (comparing our European situation to the Palestinian's one is my favourite), but they don't care.
They're bluepilled because they didn't care in the first place; they didn't care to search for truth, only passively consuming what (((external sources))) (medias, school system, family) told them.
Only try to convince people that aren't lost. The others can't be saved.

The most success I have had was a slow drip drip drip of red pills.

Small talk,
Small talk,
RED PILL
Repeat

Make them question the media, tell them in the information age you can do your own research and don't have to rely on journalists.

Also, use their own tactics against them. Whenever there is a happening involving an illegal immigrant, or Muslim attack shove it in their faces. Show them the consequences of their policies because the media sure won't.

Remember, you are on the right side of history user

You must defoo her goy er I mean brother. She supports the state shooting you.

women will agree with whatever views the nearest alpha holds, if that isn't you or your father it will be the television. They are chameleons and this changes depending on who they're with. I can spend time with my mom and by the end of the day she'll be nearly goosestepping ranting about local jews or some jewish bullshit like kosher tax but the next time I see her she's completely corrupted again. It's the same with every chick I've been with. They're natural followers.

Holy shit this.

You dont talk to women on 1 to 1 level.
Never

but the opposite seems to be what happens, I end up conceding and agreeing with them because I don't know how to argue against them, and the arguments they have still kind of resonate with me emotionally and like bypass whatever knowledge I might have. is there a way to stop going putting emotion over logic without being an autistic robot of a person? Because the emotional arguments don't super appeal to them because it doesn't seem to scratch every marxist itch.

the scariest part of all of this seems to be that they lack, or are pretending to lack, the empathy for people of their own kind. If anything they have a distate for whites, and that's the saddest part of it all.

How easy do you goys think it is for women and normalfags to get through the day? Imagine never having to worry about anything other than what you want right now. Everything is fine. Everything will always be fine. It's all good, even when it's not.

Tell her you're a National Socialist and esoteric Hitlerist who is part of a faceless cult that resummoned a primordial god of chaos to assist them in world domination and Total Aryan Victory (tm).

I always use Majdanek as babies first red pill. Go over how the kill count has gone down order of magnitudes. Explain how the 6million number requires the inflated Majdanek numbers not the new numbers, present evidence that other camps have had similar revisions. Once someone spends a few minutes looking into it themselves the holohoax spell is broken