Niggers and Arabs BTFO

cairoscene.com/Buzz/National-Geographic-s-DNA-Analysis-Proves

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3611457/Ancient-DNA-study-finds-Phoenician-Carthage-European-ancestry.html
khazaria.com/genetics/anatolian-turks.html
celticnz.co.nz/Nazca/Ancient Caucasoid Egyptians.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

WE?

WUZ

Like many conquered lands,they adopted the culture of the invaders, but only a veneer of their blood. The underlying racial realities don't change so easily.

KIKEZ

epic company logo
and ovens

Counter Strike?

this means arabs didnt genocide natives but established control through inter-marriage and religion interesting stuff

There's something I'm not clear about, is this supposed to be the approximate genetic composition of the average Egyptian national?

At any rate, Egyptians mostly just being LARPing as arabs should be no surprise. I reckon it's about the same for the rest of North Africa, with the Berbers and such. What about the Levant and Anatolia? Are Turk nationals a large % of Pontic Greek?

North Africa is composed of Berber people before they were Arabized by the Arabs

So in other words, the Egyptians of today are shitskin mongrels that barely resemble the true Egyptians of antiquity?

Are you implying North Africans aren't 'shitskins'?

The North Africans, connected by the Mediterranean, were once white. Arabs ruined everything.

So you'd consider an actual Berber white?

The Egyptians were Sandniggers even in the pyramid days. Not sure what makes so many want to claim them considering how little of an impact they hadhad on the development of civilization.

Yes. Should come to no surprise if you're faintly aware of Egyptian history.
Even the bible referred to them as hamites or something, named after a son of abraham or some shit but was also used as an ethnic term. The hamites were a subgroup of caucasoids. Anyway, the egyptians were conquered and enslaved.

I think this is a misunderstanding from people using anthropological terms. Some north african ethnicities were sub groups of caucasoids.

Hitler did

There were once Germanic Vandals there. Before that the Phoneticians, Carthaginians and Greeks.

Berbers were a very different people back in Roman times - they was much interbreeding between them and the romans, and the area which is now Tunisia was considered "Roman" enough to be a core senatorial province, similar to Greece.

it would be interesting to compare the profile of your average street egyptian with the genetic profile of koptic christians
from them we know that interbreeding with arabs was low as the offspring would be garanteeud muslim, from this we could link back at least to the final days of the roman empiren still gives nothing on the pyramide building egypt

reminder ramses the great was a ginger and this was a common enough occurence in ancient egypt that a religous cult emerged centered on redheads and redhair can only come from mainly european genes

Neither the Greeks or Germanic hordes made enough of an impact to transform the racial character of North Africa. The Phoenicians weren't European.

The study says North African, but that in itself means nothing. Some North Africans are white and some are not.
The Ancient Egyptians were not Aryans, but genetically they were pretty close to us, much closer to us than to Negroes.

The 3% South Euro is easily explained by the Greek and Roman occupation of the territory, then. I certainly see how more than a thousand years of Islam would change the character and face of a people.

I agree.

HOWEVER:

dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3611457/Ancient-DNA-study-finds-Phoenician-Carthage-European-ancestry.html

Cracks me up every time

This is what we mean by Egypt being white, Kikes take notice. Of course shitskins and kikes invaded amd genocided the white ruling class many different times.

All of North Africa to the Middle East classifies as Caucasoid. You should just stick with calling some European and others not (like the Egyptians).

So basically in this thread we have a bunch of shitskins babbling that they are in fact a different type of shitskin, as if it mattered in the slightest.

No real humans involved, so why in the blue fuck should Holla Forums give the slightest of shits?

because knowledge is power you retarded fuck

Thank you for your contribution to this discussion

Why are americans so retarded? I never cease to be amazed by your continuous displays of stupidity, I'm sure some of your more intelligent countrymen suffer because of this frequently.

Why, was I not accurate?

You're chimpingout now.

Fair enough.

Turk nationals are mostly Greek, very old Anatolian like Hittie, and Armenian with minor, minor Arab admixture and almost no Central Asian DNA.

Source: khazaria.com/genetics/anatolian-turks.html

Copts aren't that different from Muslim Egyptians.

So Turks are White then?

Depends where. The coastline belonged to Greece for 1000 years

Look at North Africa and the Middle East. I suspect deforestation and genocide occurred here on a scale never before imagined. Never were the shitskins allowed to invade the eurasian steppes.

I've never seen anything to suggest that the Egyptians once had a great deal of wood.

That's tricky, for the Greek/Anatolian ones I'd say yes if they aren't muslim. You can't be both white and follow Mohammed, it is anti-thetical to the West. The concept of whiteness is malleable which is both an advantage and a weakness.

user, it's time to stop posting until you calm down and sort your butthurt over american superiority out.

Or, you know, it's near the equator.

No, just genetically European. I agree with
if you are Muslim, you aren't white. White is European-Caucasoid + Christian culture.

And yet phonecians were know to have red hair…so while not from europe they were ginger…implying some sort level of whiteness

I won't justify myself now. If I do so I will be further derailing this thread, which is not what I intend.

Do you have a source on that?

In ancient times Sahara was a grassland, but it seems unlikely that man shifted the ecology in all of Sahara.

Asia Minor and Mesopotamia however, are excellent examples of what soil erosion does to the land. Primitive, irresponsible agricultural practices, primarily the precursor to the plough, have caused nearly irreperable damage to the ecosystems in all places where "agriculture originated". The city of Petra was originally surrounded by fertile fields, now it is in the middle of a dusty wasteland.

You can read all kinds of ancient texts from that locality and it will casually mention the forests and huge trees that were abundant at the time.

They never had. Most of it was imported from the Levant and other places and pretty much all other building was done with stone and mud bricks.

So We Wuz Not Kangz?

what is north african

Not Niggers.

Caucasoids. They often have dark skin but European features.

All North Africans are caucasoid. Do you even know the meaning of the term?

No they aren't.

They most certainly do not have European features

This makes no fucking sense. Whiteness is genetic, not a malleable concept. This is exactly what the kikes and leftists want us to believe. You can be white and still be a muslim. That doesn't mean you're an ally, but it is still a fact. A Christian shitskin will be no more white than a muslim shitskin.

White is an utterly retarded term and this thread shows again the confusion it causes.

Remove the clothes and most people would have a hard time to differenciate them from greek or southern italian women.

Aren't Ethiopians Caucasoids too?

Why contain it?

celticnz.co.nz/Nazca/Ancient Caucasoid Egyptians.htm

To add to this post, I will say that there were definitely nigger and mixed Pharaohs during the decline of Ancient Egypt, but Egypt was certainly founded by Aryans. To say otherwise would be to go against blatantly Aryan remains, historical accounts, statues, etc.

shhhh don't tell that to the toadies, this is their safe space!!!

go up

They're a mutt population.

THERE WERE AND STILL ARE A FEW DSCENTS OF ANCIENT TRIBES OF WHITE PEOPLE IN NORTH AFRICA, THEY ARE NOT MUSLIM

There also were jews tribe but they left.

Most of them got mongrelized tho !

4th image is for ants, faggot

ME and North Africa were similar to what Europe is today. Mild climate, forests and grasslands.
The problem is desertification by natural cycles(little ice ages from 0AD onwards) and of course deforestation by man that made possible.
Those areas are one of the oldest places habited by humans. All those cities need wood to be made.

Desertification is also the reason why muzzie civilization fell. The foundation of an agrarian empire is it's food supply.
When that fails, the empire fails.

We Wuz Kangz