twitter.com/RussianEmbassy/status/820972062747586560
twitter.com/RussianEmbassy/status/818439246214262784
twitter.com/RussianEmbassy/status/819106577009414144
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

KEK

Putin is an adult

That he is.

This pleases Borya.

Angele Merkin seems to like her as much as Vlad.

YEAR OF THE COCK
RAGING FLAMING FIRE COCK
NO BRAKES ON THE PATRIARCHY TRAIN

hot

Somehow I never noticed Merkel was there.

Yet when Clinton does it, everyone accuses her of being a Satanist :^)

Freezing pepes only keeps them fresh for later.

she wasn't. we're experiencing a timeline shift. something was just changed in the matrix. but what?

Could it be the breaching of the great filter?

dear lord stein's gate is upon us

reminds me of this

Post yfw Russia invades Poland to corner the quality hooker market, leading to WW3.

Likely, so am I talking to myself then?

Does anything really exist but yourself?

They will need to annex Czech republic too. Pan Slavic brothel paradise when?

Myself? Who is that? There is no thing here.

Yes. It's all either your future self, past self, sleeping self, schizophrenia self, or other dimensional self that is talking with you. One of your (you)s also created Holla Forums.

Assuming this stance, how then can you say one is less than the other?

They are bringing the bantz.
Internet memes, so powerful they now infect the subconscious minds of world leaders.

Remember the first time you visited Holla Forums and saw some heinous, fucked up shit with some cheesy fucking joke on it?

This is now the ruling political force on the planet.

PRAISE KEK

I fucking love you vodkaniggers from the bottom of my blackened heart. Here's to hoping we don't go to war.
t.burger

THIS IS THE BEST

8 Y E A R S O F B A N T Z

Y
E
A
R
S

O
F

B
A
N
T
Z

I think if we went to war there would be an epidemic of officers getting fragged.

RUSSIAN HOOKERS

TOP EVERYTHING

That would explain why Israel and Saudi Arabia kidnap so many of them for their sex slave dungeons.

The first response to a get that big was almost 1K post away?

Goddamn.

Time to celebrate with vodka and burgers.

This. I imagine they have rooms full, literally several rooms full. Keeps me up at night.

i have one of the original memes from this incident

i remember there being at least 2 topless women

more politicians are materializing in the picture

what is happening

Remember, the posting speed was probably extremely high with everybody trying for the get.

The entire image looks different.

It was taken slightly later. Merkel is in green obscured by the skank.

Some top tier bantz from RT

Here is the video.
Turn on the CC for english,

Wew. Leaders around the world are learning they can just fucking shitpost, any time, anywhere, and nobody can stop them.

What sort of fucking burger is that?

Can confirm. 7-8/10 girls for $30-$50 a hour, depending on city. Many have "Slav only, no shitskins allowed" policies. All have condoms and antiseptic in stock.

(checked)

Trips of truth. It was even better than what was quoted in the op.

I literally have no doubt that she is a lesbian. Lesbians are worse than gay men.

Don't you mean vodkaburger?

*putting not using

PUTIN, 2024!

If we can have a Kenyan president, why not a Russian?

All he needs is a fake birth certificate.

Choices and experiences. We're all one person in an endless reincarnation cycle.

Here's a (you). Or, should I say, (me)? :^)

I don't like the sound of that at all, double-dubs. I could really do without being literally every torture victim and slow, painful death in No Man's Land.

Cheers, I was about to scour my folder for that maymay.

You could make like a buddhist and meme yourself into eternal oblivion. Or you can stop giving a fuck since you're getting memorywiped each and every reincarnation and just keep shitposting.

Perhaps other alternatives can be memed as well.

This is going to be an epic 8 years.

I thinkthe point was to be nice to others and make their lives wonderful so that you don't get shit on when reincarnation happens

Sometimes wonderful things are not nice at all. Like exchanging insults, forcing someone to get better at their craft so that they'll make a masterpiece in the future or rape.

She looks like Anthony Hopkins in drag.

and crippling whippet addiction

The Vlad went full impaler on this one

One of my friends doesn't remember John Scalzi anymore.

Russian women have the biggest boobs corrected for bodyweight on average.

I want to go fuck myself, but the myself with the nice ass and huge titties.

They're called presstitutes.

(checked)
A handful is enough, user.

keep jackin off to boypussy fuckin kike

Why should white men settle for satisfactory, when we can seek excellence?

i want this to happen too

is this meme becoming realty

Да, анон.

Я рад.

Russian whores are, in fact, the best in the world.

Oh my fucking god i cant wowowowowoowowowow im running out of breath writing thi

Someone in the Intelligence community - and not the CIA - certainly wants us to think so.

This is true. Data was compiled by an association of brassiere manufacturers for sales reasons. Apparently girls in Russia buy the largest bras on average.

I'm sure someone has the graphic.

ya tozhe

I can still recall that Russian mail-order brides were a thing less than 2 decades ago.

I think it was Chinese, Korean or Malaysian. Not russian though.

He's a big guy.

jews certainly think the same considering they kidnap thousands of girls from the region to be sex slaves in Israel.

200% BANTZ

I guess Vlad is actually short for Vladislav so Putin's nickname would be Vova

Eight years these bants, Holy kek make it so.

Dude if you got a Russian mail order bride… she's a sleeper spy.

Good luck.

holy fuck this is side splitting

Those are called maids. Or in the language of the politically correct, "domestic helpers".

rosebrides.com/

if you look past the topless slut, you can see the fat bulges of that horrific communist monster in the back ground. It was there all along gentlemen

Checked. Yahtzee! to you to.

Isn't this considered misogyny or something?

MERKEL WAS NEVER THERE WHAT THE FUCK. IM NOT BATSHIT I DISTINCTLY REMEMBER SEEING THIS PICTURE HEAPS OF TIME AND SHE. WAS. NOT. THERE.

WHAT THE FUUUUUUCK.

this conversation comes up every time this image is posted. i remember several years ago seeing it and people were making the same "wtf i didn't know merkel was there" comments.

No thanks.

BHAM!!!!
Right in the kisser, STRAIGHT TO THE MOON!!!

based Putin

We don't have that here.

Consider the possibiliy that we don't all switch world lines at the same time. Every instance of this conversation means another user stepped into the bantz dimension.

dude I'm with you, wtf happened?

So either you're all retarded for not noticing or you're all retarded for not shifting timelines as early as me.
Got it.

(checked)
OC Dubs vlad for your dubs.

She's a dyke. Google Merkel Clinton. They look like schoolgirls.

She's old fat and ugly. Of course you won't notice her over young, slim and pretty girls. I didn't
Eventhough you can see just their back, the dyke merkel is forgettable now as she was in her youth.

Look at both pics one after the other dumbass, the meme version is taken from a different angle but you can still see bits of her fuckugly lime green suit

No ever cared about John Scalzi, not even John Scalzi.

She was always there…

The Russians are masters of bantz.
twitter.com/RussianEmbassy/status/821388977223729152
twitter.com/RussianEmbassy/status/821383691490459649
twitter.com/RussianEmbassy/status/820972062747586560
twitter.com/RussianEmbassy/status/818439246214262784
twitter.com/RussianEmbassy/status/819106577009414144

Step your game up, Australia.

Berenstain Bears

Interesting how Russians figured out that humour works.

Welp, guess we really are Russian controlled, comrades.

Could be better

No, Komrad, we are the kremlin in control of

- t. fellow nun-russky user

1990 - 1995. Truck-drivers get those hazy eyes of nostalgia whenever they hear Eastern Europe mentioned in connection to early ninetees.

Enough banter to give the Australians a run for their money

(Checked)

Just when we had gotten used to Dingoes, the Slavs get all their wire ran and now they have been brought into the Bantz Arena.

I don't know how the Jews are going to cope.

It could be that there is a speech bubble covering Merkel's head in a shoop version.

HA. Close enough. It's not the bubble that's obscuring Merkel, it's a slightly different angle where Merkel is hidden behind the prostitute.

we need to meme presstitudes

H-have we gone too far?…

that's some juicy calligraphy

Fuckin' crack a tinny and make a space for Ivan, gents. Can't hate a bloke who can drink and shitpost like a strayan.

Last time we accepted advice on economics from the West, our population went down by 8 million (for the first time since WW2, actually).

Putin is one based motherfucker.

THIS IS TOP LEVEL BANTZ

msm BTFO
feminists BTFO
whores BTFO

Life is beautiful

Don't you fucking jest with me that could happen real soon

the word is obsolete user. it no longer means anything. it probably has never meant anything of any substance.

I remember 2 topless women too, but perhaps she is just not present in these images, she may be in another one with a different angle or it may have been taken later on.

Ya they are. And they are cheap but have AIDS like all Russians.

Oh fuuuuuck, this is the first real thing I've experienced about the Berenstein Bears thing. I mean, I've noticed a couple but not like this! Shit, the memes are real.

Sage properly you nigger