Obama trying to corner Assange into surrendering

PARDONS BRADLEY MANNING AFTER ASSANGE PROMISES TO RETURN IF HE DOES

Obama Commutes Bulk of Chelsea Manning’s Sentence

archive.fo/d3J7c

Assange tweet:
web.archive.org/web/20170117082638/https://twitter.com/wikileaks/status/819630102787059713
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/819630102787059713

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Room_641A
archive.org/details/JulianAssangeHasBeenTakenWikileaksCompromisedByTheCIA
oniichanylo2tsi4.onion/t/8f1dd166ffdde9fafd35ef4c8ea9132288119dc7/
doggyfipznipbaia.onion
oniichanylo2tsi4.onion/t/8f1dd166ffdde9fafd35ef4c8ea9132288119dc7/#2e5aa9fa1b35a03db9ff4a1d149a56e2485905e1
2hu-ch.org/t/8f1dd166ffdde9fafd35ef4c8ea9132288119dc7/
web.archive.org/web/20170118013009/https://twitter.com/wikileaks/status/821528189625372672
zerohedge.com/news/2017-01-18/assange-attorney-provides-out-says-conditions-not-met-assangemanning-extradition-dea
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Well, good for Obama. Snowden should be next.

Don't do it Geralt, we're going to hang Manning anyway

He just needs to delay until the end of the week.
checked

nice digits

It's not worth it. Bradley was killed a long time ago; that THING is just a stand in. Whether or not that even is the real Manning, even if it is, the person he was is dead and buried. Assange is too valuable an asset.

Nice digits, I'll checkem.

Snowden SHOULD NOT be pardoned. Snowden should hang.
All of that shit was already public. ECHELON, Room 641a, etc. Anyone who cared already knew. He gave the public nothing of use, but gave the Chinese and Russians all sorts of shit that had nothing to do with Americans being spied on.

Manning did nothing wrong though, and Assange certainly didn't.

Wait … can the President pardon a non-citizen? Assange isn't American.

3 days
How much can you fuck up in 3 days?

US wants to extradite geralt to Sweden to face fraudulent charges

So are you saying they didn't care until Assange showed up?

He found a way.

And naturally, the media won't report that part and act like Obama is being kind or some shit.
Assange should wait after the inauguration, so Trump can pardon him for whatever.

Actually, can you even pardon when a person hasn't been officially charged with a crime?

Checked. Seeing as how he's trans, he'll hang himself anyways.

+1

Nope. Which is why they can't pardon Hillary.

You can, just not for future crimes. That is the issue with Hillary, since she can be pardoned for past shit despite not being convicted. The only thing holding Obama on that most likely is that everyone else connected to Hillary will ask for pardons too.

What?

Who said anything about pardoning Assange? Assange demanded that Manning be given clemency/pardoned.

Yeah. Just like Ford pardoned Nixon, even though he wasn't formally charged. There are only two Constitutional limits on Presidential pardons:

1] It must be Federal. Presidents can pardon a State crime.
2] It cannot involve impeachment of a public official.

can't pardon a State crime*

YES. You can pardon somebody who has not been charged with anything. Nixon was never charged with anything but Ford pardoned him for everything.

good, the only checks and balances the US operates with now is the CHINESE and the RUSSIANS.

The JEWS control the NWO.

newfag

Snowden and Assange are both heroes because the Obama administration is unamerican.

While useful to awakening the public in some ways, he's an sjw faggot. He is a useful idiot at best. Assange is a bretty gud guy though.

Well then just charge her with something she wasn't pardoned for. The kafkaesque US justice system excels at this.

Assange is a hero. I don't give a shit about Russia, I do not begrudge the Russians for spying on America.

Snowden is a traitor masquarading as a leaker. He leaked jack-shit to the public. A few slidedecks of shit we already knew. He gave countless gigabytes to the Chinese and Russians, and for that treason he deserves to be hanged.

Keep sucking that SJW traitor dick.

I'm sure they could think of something, or just wait it out. Criminals have a tendency to continue being criminals. She could easily be pardoned for everything she may have done as First Lady of the US, Secretary of State and Senator; but what about when she was First Lady of Arkansas?

Didn't happen. Anybody who cared about the NSA spying on the public already knew it was happening because of real leaks years before: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Room_641A

Room 641A isn't famous because the general public shrugged it off. They didn't care. Snowden didn't wake them up either. The public was temporarily engrossed by the headlines but didn't bother to actually read what he leaked. They didn't care. Snowden did exactly jack shit to help our cause.

Trumpo would probably have pardoned after being begged enough by Assange and progs would have lost their minds saying that commuting a tranny was bad. This way he gets MUH LEGACY points. Not particularly mad tbh.

evidence?

What, you think the Russians took him in just for the few slidedecks that the public got to see? The vast majority of what he took has never been seen except by a few journalists and the Russians/Chinese.

This is true but a hassle. Thankfully, all it takes is her fucking up her taxes to go the way of Al Capone. In any case, I'd be surprised if she gets a pardon since a number of people connected to Hillary will end up with larger targets on their backs. Hillary won't be out of the woods but a conviction would come much later than sooner under a pardon.

That's true. People just made up excuses in their heads as to why they don't care.

It does feel like Obama stole this pardon from Trump.

Should someone ask the bongs over in their containment thread to stroll on over to the embassy and watch for Assange to come out?

newfag, can anyone explain the Holla Forums and /britpol/ rift? sage for offtopic

You can ask, but good luck getting them to do anything. Some of them tried to meet in a pub once and only one showed up.

No and if you need that explained to you, you don't get to call anyone a newfag nigger.

Holla Forums is one person

some impressive evidence you got there

Get some thicker skin cunt.

I don't think you understand what that means.

So they think Snowden shouldn't be pardoned just because he had the werewithal to protect himself from the same unjust punishment as Manning? Lol. I think the real reason is because Manning is a tranny and was exposing bush era Iraq war stuff.

should've prefaced it with
regardless the answer is the same

Pretty sure he was calling himself a newfag. I'll attempt it though, but I doubt they'll do much either.

kek

Well well, Obama grows a conscience in the last 48 hours.

I have some requests!!

Damn dis thread on fire.

Maybe he has sympathy for her because of Michelle (Michael)?

Generals are kind of cancer by definition, if a thread isn't made for the purpose the board was created it's not worth it. Not to mention tripfags.

it was an nytimes article

he is not alive look how easy it is to realistically edit famous people in videos saying things they are not

they're a bunch of Churchill-loving civic nationalists who were openly hostile to everyone else on the board. They also went through threads so quickly that a large portion of the catalog would get taken up by their old generals. Eventually the mods forced them to leave, so they went to their own board.

Thanks for not being a nigger user.

was he raped in prison though?

That's a good point, user.

I've heard the military has been 3D printing people at Tinker AFB in OKC since the 80's. They put the person they don't like in a dungeon and replace them.

Obama is telegraphing: "you're next!"

The "ultimate" Illuminati threat.

I guess GamerGate won after all.

Assange is probably at the end of his life. The walls were closing in and he tried to use what little bargaining power he has left to make a final statement for the legacy of wikileaks.

Didn't Manning violate the rules of his army position by turning over data? I get there was some shady shit in what he leaked, such as Guantanamo, journalists getting killed and other crimes, but he broke the law. I get that he was in a shitty position, being forced to choose between morality and duty, but he made that choice. Choices have consequences. He should be dishonorably discharged at the least.

Snowden turned his data over to Greenwald, who plays gatekeeper, as well as other state parties. That's treason, if the stories about foreign governments getting the information is true.

Assange is just a journalist. I can respect the guy, even if I don't share his ideology. I don't see how the US State Department could go after him for espionage charges, at least not in a 'public' trial. Taking him to one of those black-site terrorist tribunals seems a bit heavy handed.

/britpol/ is basically dead, so I posted it in their containment thread. No answer as of yet, but I'm holding out hope that they're not all complete fags.

if he leaked jack-shit to the public, A few slidedecks of shit we already knew.
Then why are you so asshurt? :^)

Yeah, that or get some mild sentence, but not the shit that was done. That's (king)nigger-tier behaviour.
At this point? Lock up the tranny with a rope and let the natural process go on.

Manning isn't getting a pardon, he's getting his sentence commuted, two different things

Some times it's really hard not to want to surf Holla Forums all day. This is one of them.

Wikileaks twitter account says that Assange has acknowledged the commutation of Manning. Who knows what will happen now.

Wikileaks asked for a commutation, not a pardon. Technically, King Nigger lived up to his part of the deal made between the two.

Be funny if on his first interview he appears as a man and says he only did the tranny thing because he had read a document that laid out a plan to give transexual men power in the media and special dispensations for crimes, especially sex crimes.

*clemency, not commutation. Fuck I'm retarded.

Lot of butthurt NSA itt. Snowden was massively beneficial to our cause. His sjw faggotry notwithstanding, he was the first person to bring the NSA spying program into common knowledge. Common being the operative word here. Completely undermined Obama's promises of transparency and paved the way for the complete destruction of the "conspiracy theory" meme, AKA the thing that had been used to dismiss 99% of Holla Forums tier thought over the years. There's a reason we're so influential now, largely because one of our major "conspiracy theories" was proven right in front of the entire country.

I'd just like to interject for a moment. What you’re referring to as Windows, is in fact, NSA/Windows, or as I’ve recently taken to calling it, NSA plus Windows. Windows is not an operating system unto itself, but rather another expensive component of a fully functioning Spy system made useful by the NSA core-spyware, reverse shell utilities and vital keylogging components comprising a full botnet as defined by Gen. J. Clapper.

Many computer users run a modified version of the botnet system every day, without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, the version of spyware which is widely used today is often called “Windows”, and many of its users are not aware that it is basically the NSA system, developed by the NSA. There really is a Windows, and these people are using it, but it is just a part of the system they use.

Windows is the cover: the program in the system that hides the spying resources from the other programs that you run. The cover is an essential part of a botnet, but useless by itself; it can only function in the context of a complete botnet. Windows is normally used in combination with the NSA spyware: the whole system is basically botnet with Windows added, or NSA/Windows. All the so-called “Windows” versions are really versions of NSA/Windows.

It was already common knowledge. Stuff about NSA spying came out during the Bush era

I want Trump to speak about the fate of Assange already. If he weasels out, I'll buy into the zog candidate theory.

I'd bet he was forced into it, or they castrated him

i tihnk he got the sex change so he wouldn't have to stay in men's prison

They'd still keep him in men's prison, they'd just put him in protective housing. Which they probably would have done anyway, given the nature of his crime

This. I'm betting the torture included irreparable damage to his genitals.

That's a tasty pasta.

Praise Kek, don't do it.

I put $20 on him stopping the tranny nonsense on the moment of release. He's only doing it so he doesn't have to serve hard time with all the gay anal rapists in prison.

Assange should wait til Trump gets in. I imagine Trump can pardon him, and once he does he can even give much of the information he has to him, being protected by the state. Getting all kinds of useful information on his enemies for a simple pardon and protection is probably a price Trump would pay.

Try harder faggot.

I think they broke him. Torture can do horrible things to people.

They force people to become trannies to publicly discredit them. It's a decades old trick.

Fuck off back to cuckservativeville.

Don't be retarded, user. Normies back then refused to believe.

see

You're a faggot.

Get of truth. If Manning isn't killed soon he will likely off himself.

I bet you like the Rosenbergs too.

Yeah, brits a fucking useless. RIP Assange, if you were even still there.

this

What the fuck is up with this?

You'll never escape the trap if you keep thinking like a 2k mmr shitstain that mindlessly goes the same build every game. Rules are for slaves.

It's nothing goys

It's only been commuted to 7 years. King Nigger can't even get it right.

What he exposed was many orders of magnitude worse than what he did. Prosecuting him for it is unjust.

Wow that's not suspicious at all

Obama regime

Yep, when the shills strike in co-ordination, you know you're getting good intel.

Hivemind

Yes, the bot fucked up. We have been foiled this day. BACK TO LANGLEY!

I think that was a yuge miscalculation on Assange's part. Of course King Nig would pardon that bizarre special snowflake ,after he puts taxpayers on the hook for the genital mutilation procedure, for a shot at Assange. He set the libshit agenda back for generations with Hillary's defeat (and that's just factoring in Supreme Court picks).

What. The. Fuck. What's the timestamp for this?

Never mind, I just read it at the top. I missed it because I was shocked.

Maybe this fake is used to protect the real Assange?

oh shit! well in that case…

probably should've picked a better embassy. Ecuador doesn't really have much diplomatic ass, or the military might to back it up. RIP

This alone discredits the rest of that post.

(checked)

Except that it doesn't, unfortunately.
Or did you miss the press conference?

Gas yourself.

Julian Assange Has Been Taken & Wikileaks Compromised By The CIA

He is in the Guantanamo Naval Prison in Cuba.

archive.org/details/JulianAssangeHasBeenTakenWikileaksCompromisedByTheCIA

The whole US government has been unamerican since Wilson, Obongo is just one of the most treasonous ones.

Guantanamo is the most famous illegal prison, but the US has many more. There's no telling where they hold him.

Not a chance, as first nigger is going to give it back to cuba on thursday.

j has emails on manning's imprisonment.
j offers deal for clemency.
manning gets commutation.
j releases evidence of manning torture and rape.
j declines deal due to risk of same.
manning still free.
manning files lawsuit using evidence in leaks

Assange is god-damned hero.

Do you know what a transition is? What exactly is this supposed to prove?

kek what? this can't be faked but i can't find the original

Mind control is a hell of a drug. It's also a good way to discredit your opponents and cause the public to lose sympathy for them.

be safe, assange

Manning has been compromised and thoroughly brainwashed. They even cut off his fucking dick didn't they?!

so, Assange is a little slow on international politics?

It's like they want to be transparent as an organization.

You think they called it windows, because, they're looking through and seeing what people are doing? xD

Assange truly is one based motherfucker.

Hope he's alright.

It's not that they refused to believe, they just didn't care. Just like nobody cared when Snowden did his leaks. Snowden contributed jack shit

GUYS WE ARE FINDING FUCKING GPG FILES IN THE BLOCKCHAINZ
oniichanylo2tsi4.onion/t/8f1dd166ffdde9fafd35ef4c8ea9132288119dc7/
doggyfipznipbaia.onion convo name outerheaven

oniichanylo2tsi4.onion/t/8f1dd166ffdde9fafd35ef4c8ea9132288119dc7/#2e5aa9fa1b35a03db9ff4a1d149a56e2485905e1

Checked

2hu-ch.org/t/8f1dd166ffdde9fafd35ef4c8ea9132288119dc7/

You do realise mannings situation is probably the consequence of torture methods and conditioning?
Seriously. The guy didn't just decide to be trans.

This. Snowden is clearly not like the others. He gave important shit for national security. The only purpose could have been to undermine the national security.

This.

better be lucky the janitor is asleep right now.

D&c bait.

I hope Assange gets the noose

Neo-Holla Forums doesn't care. They're all just a bunch of braindead cuckservatives similar to the typical right winger of immediate post 9/11. They just want to wave American flags and yell over other people all while having no idea what America is actually about and supporting people who are trying to push incredibly anti-American policies. They're literal retards and a kikes wet dream come true. Just stand in front of an American flag and oppose whatever the other puppets on the other side of the aisle are trying to push they'll lap up anything you have to say.

I think the issue is shills tbh.

SEND MEXICO THE BILL FOR HIS "SEX CHANGE"

Assange is already kill.

pic related

Time for project mayhem when that happens.

Fuck, the first of these predictions is true already. If all of them are true in the remaining predictions happen in the next week we are fucked and it will confirm.

UPDATE
web.archive.org/web/20170118013009/https://twitter.com/wikileaks/status/821528189625372672
WHAT DID HE MEAN?

8 years!

Assange wouldn't do this carefree like this if he didn't have a kill switch on him that'll release all his multiple insurance files the very minute his heart stops.

Idk about the whole technology ability it could be that good but something interesting from the last interview.

The radio interview and the one Hannity had with him on camera were basically on all the same topics, that struck me as very strange that you'd reiterate on all the same points you had just spoken on.

Hacked military records? Worth a pardon.

Hacked DNC emails? Worth a war.

In the end, it's good that Manning is free. Just like it's good that motherfucker will be gone in a few days.

It wasn't replication software. The live stream was convincing enough for those of rational minds. Whether he is in CIA custody already and this is a ruse to cover up the fact that they had already illegally nabbed him is yet to be seen. I'm open to the idea.

Hello (((there)))

Looks like artifacting to me. You know internet connections are rarely 100% stable, correct?

I really fucking hope so, if nothing leaks after he is extradited it will confirm

haven't those been dropped already?

False, Manning was always a false flag from the beginning, the lockstep in which the media delivered on his "heroic" transition to womanhood is a dead giveaway. There's a reason Assange was forced to be hiding out in an embassy (before Trump even came along) while Manning was being held up as a pillar of truth on the verge of being pardoned, because only Assange ever was the real deal.

morph cuts in the middle of a word.

KEK HAS SPOKEN

Going on the assumption that Assange isn't dead or compromised, what does he plan to do? Does he think a Trump administration will deal with him more kindly than Obama? Is he just really tired of living in the embassy and doesn't give a shit anymore?

No it wasn't. Journalists holding on to the leaked NSA information were at risk of getting killed.

Fucking gas yourself, neoKIKE.

I 've seen some people say that there's never been an extradition order from the US for Assange. There's the suspicion that as soon as Sweden gets him they'll send him to the US and I get the threat there, but this shit is sounding like a really empty promise.

🤔🤔🤔

Why do you people place so much stock in these LARPers?

Hope Trump pardons Snowden/Assange to stick it to the fucking alphabet agencies.

MUH CUNTSTITUTION

I don't think changing your mind about killing some one = saving them.

Filtered XD

You're supposed to hang the NSA and Obama then, not Snowden.

Oh what's the matter, too high-profile targets for you?

It's from one of his most recent videos doing damage control (he paid some poos to wave around a banner reading 'DEATH TO ALL JEWS'), user cut off the start where he prefaced it by saying

Trump won't pardon Snowden. The others maybe but not him.

Even if Assange is now compromised/dead/MK Ultra'd, he should still be remembered as a hero.

He sustained massive amounts of pressure for a very long time.

Few men would have endured for as long as he has.

an aussie hero

Just thinking out loud but what if this adobe voco software was given to adobe by the gov, knowing already that assange has some damning shit on video that cant be faked using current technology available to the public. Knowing Assange has a deadman switch and will release the info regardless of their threats to him, they give adobe this tech to release at the adobe max 2016 event in November. When they off Julian, his deadman switch will release said videos and their defence will be 'muh voco fakes vids' discrediting the leaks in the eyes of the general public. Just a thought but totally plausible and one way to rid credibility of new leaks

Obama/the US government have had Assange in custody since mid-October. He was flown out of London while the largest DDoS in history took place, and has not been heard from or seen in the flesh since. We've all seen the stitched-together interviews and we've all heard of the mismatched hashes - news which magically stopped being talked about as though it were irrelevant. We have no evidence beyond a Hannity interview.

Obama was planning to commute Manning's sentence for some time: not doing so would leave far too much of a scar on his all-important "Legacy." This is a ruse to distribute the narrative that Assange is willfully coming into US custody, and to hide the fact that he has been held now for three months by the letter agencies. The next piece of this story is Assange "handing himself over," and the Democrats and Neocons will use his "interrogation" as further fuel for their war with Russia and the East.

Screencap this post.

WRONG. THERE WILL BE NO DEAL.
zerohedge.com/news/2017-01-18/assange-attorney-provides-out-says-conditions-not-met-assangemanning-extradition-dea

I too hope he reclaims his manhood and denounces transgender as something he was forced/mind-fucked into.

Manning's mind has already been destroyed by the drug "treatments" he "voluntarily" went through. No point in hanging what is already dead.

Snowden wasn't a 'legitimate' leak. His entire task was to normalize the surveillance state, which is why there have been two hollywood movies about him.

You're an uninformed faggot. You know how I know you're a faggot?

Echelon hasn't existed for over 25 years you fucking queer. No one new about PRISM and DOZENS of other progrmas. The Chinese and Russians GOT NOTHING. He left HK with nothing.

Go be a queer somewhere else.

This. Assange is the only one that's legit.