CIA Declassified Document Dump Made Available

The CIA has made public a library of more than 12 million declassified documents:

ht tps://www.cia.gov/library/readingroom/

What have they been hiding Holla Forums?

Start digging(>direct linking to al-ciada)

Other urls found in this thread:

cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/0006541524.pdf
cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP88-01315R000300500003-4.pdf
cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP88-01314R000300620012-2.pdf
cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP88-01315R000300380006-5.pdf
cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP88-01350R000200420041-3.pdf
cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP90-00965R000807500009-6.pdf
archive.org/details/TOPSECRETCIAFILES
mega.nz/#!nc1AnKQb!Kam-MFNEwDeja3-3FkUZ3GvNIlgb4DF0yzInAwHVyR4
cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP78-04913A000100030119-1.pdf
archive.is/wNZNS

8ch.net/pol/res/8824309.html
cia.gov/library/readingroom/document/cia-rdp91-00561r000100120007-1
cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP81-01043R002200190006-7.pdf
drjudywood.com/articles/JJ/
hutchisoneffect.com/Research.php
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

adawdawdawdawd

bump

bumpbump

Do it yourself fgagot

Christ

Would be a shame if someone checked those dubs

Don't be a lazy fat fucking NEET and help out

(Nice)

nice digits user

preemptively self-checked

Bump

cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/0006541524.pdf

wow thanks CIA you're sure helping us average folk here

Kek, CIA running a front restaurant in Imperial Gardens

cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP88-01315R000300500003-4.pdf

What would they release of interest? I don't see anything about JFK or ayys

They have 12 million documents here user, I would imagine there is good shit.

And they have every single Presidential intelligence brief from 61-77 I noticed so perhaps there is some good shit on JFK in there. You have to snoop around

I doubt that presidential intelligence briefs would contain anything about what really happened to jfk.
Unless he was briefed on his own assasination.

LBJ… that motherfucker was in on it

CIA keeping articles on it where papers accuse them of running a shadow government

any pizza places ?

cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP88-01314R000300620012-2.pdf

Ironically enough, yes there is some kind of reference in this one for example

cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP88-01315R000300380006-5.pdf

… 12 million documents. Is this the single greatest example of "tl;dr" in the history of the world?

Fuck it, I'm not reading thousands of docs. Not when I have books on science and philosophy (real, not Jewish) to read.

Lot of old articles on the shadow government organizations within the US, bretty interesting stuff:

cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP88-01350R000200420041-3.pdf

cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP90-00965R000807500009-6.pdf

So nice of them to apply OCR and make a search engine.

Oh, right. That's the NSA.

Maybe they should collaborate on such things to prevent the next 9/11??

If the CIA willingly released it, then how could it possibly be worth reading?

nice one banned bc of linking to CIA sites

fucking fuck

Orwell quote here

orwell quote

huxley quote

TAVISTOCK

CIA

OSS

BRING THE SHILLS

hahaha

oh shit nigger, now you've done it.

hahahahaha

hey Tavi we see you fucker

come at me bro

Don't forget pedowood.

reported.

What a pencil pushing fag

Is there a reason why the CIA would keep articles written about them aside from keeping track of who knows what?

No idea user, perhaps to keep track of how aware the public is of their ops?

Means all the good shit is censored out already or it's really fucking old.

(noice)
No, I know that's what they're doing, but is there any plausible deniability in keeping these records? Any sort of devil's advocate "Oh they're just scrapbooking for fun you tinfoil :)))"

(checked)

They might say that but you could probably take a number of articles in the aggregate and prove a point. Anyone who complains can be shut down by pointing out these are from government records.

There's a shit ton of stuff here on Tavistock, MKULTRA etc which isn't just news articles. Combining it could make a compelling case to normies.

Here are some more documents…

TOP SECRET CIA FILES.zip 59.9 MB

archive.org/details/TOPSECRETCIAFILES
mega.nz/#!nc1AnKQb!Kam-MFNEwDeja3-3FkUZ3GvNIlgb4DF0yzInAwHVyR4

insertshitpostbumphere

Do you know why we break links?

Bumping for ayyys

I think the CIA controls the dubs.

Luckily I control the CIA. :O)

If that's Brennan's car then he's straight up Illuminati.

They're OCD about keys. Bet he has some good foot stomping shoes too.

Seems they need weaponized autism to find something buried inside. Or it´s a trap.

nice

Typical tatcit of the Jew user, release so mu h information at once no Normie or sensible person would bother shuffling through it all.

Good thing I'm autistic.

I CAN'T HANDLE YOUR STUPID DUBS

Actually looks like all this was already out there you just had to visit the National Archives, the CIA just put it all online for us

Dunno this smells like bait to me.

I'll sage because I am allergic to honeypots

CIA.gov is down.

Christ, this thread is a shitshow. Looks like (((someone))) doesn't want us digging around. Anyway, let me give a little bit of context so you understand just how important this is. CIA are a bunch of uptight salty cunts. How salty you ask? These documents were already declassified, most of them over ten years ago. The only way to get to them until today was by making an appointment with the special collections office at the National Archives and visiting their annex at College Park, Maryland. The CREST room runs on banker's hours and half the time a librarian isn't there to help you. From there you'd sign in at the front desk and get searched by security. You'd be told to go to a secluded room on the fourth floor where you would be greeted by a table with four computers and a printer. These four computers (until now) held the only connection to CREST, by way of a high-speed LAN connection to secured CIA servers. What's that, you want to download a few files to read at home? Well you can't because each of the computers and their keyboards (as well as the printer) are secured in padlocked, bolted metal cases. Oh, and you wouldn't have been able to get that flash drive in anyway, because it's against the rules. So's taking notes by the way. The only way you could get CREST docs out was by hard copy, on special non-repro blue paper. And if the toner or paper runs out, the National Archives staff can't help you, they're not allowed to touch the printer (or the computers) because they're CIA property. Instead you have to wait for the special bonded CIA courier to show up with a fresh delivery of ink and paper (and sometimes they wouldn't stop by for weeks). To any of you working in government, this arrangement must sound eerily like a SCIF to you. Only in Langley could they think of the most pain in the ass, roundabout way of accessing public documents.

I love reading declassified docs.
Best way to get into the mindset of/understand the patriots in the hidden hand. Nobody will know what they had to sacrifice. Its kind of gloomy to think about.

cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP78-04913A000100030119-1.pdf

But Snopes said MKUltra was just a conspiracy theory!

MKOFTEN,MKDELTA,MKNAOMI,MKCHIKWIT,MKSEARCH…
suddenly pic related :(

Oh lawdy, then bans that will be happening in this thread.

Do it faggot.

There is no hidden hand or "patriots".

There is only a meat grinder for those who threaten the cabal.

Sorry.

?

what is that frame at 1:00 ?

I'm actually working on it, i create a folder for each collection CIA leaked. Then inside i rename each article, make a .jpg of each document and name it too. Once it's finished, i'll post all the tree structure. This way you can cherry pick what pick your interest and i'll dump the .jpg related

so far i've seen ultra crispy&spoopy stuff in this, from nuclear device in space to assassination orders, UFO discovery, blackmailing stuff, active spying, experimentation on unaware soldiers, drug deals with cartels, etc…. the list seems endless

It's some political cartoon with a US soldier carrying a kike on his back

That's great to hear, here's some context for the CREST subcollections: archive.is/wNZNS

Anti-slide bump. Good luck, fellow diggers!

Nice fucking work user

The info on the aliens of course.

cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP96-00788R001300010001-7.pdf

What did they mean by this, /pol?

Holla Forums why was the other thread on psychic spying deleted?

8ch.net/pol/res/8824309.html

mods thinking this is supersecret stuff we shouldn't be viewing before CNN tells us its ok?
It's published and available for those that interested.

Use search queries: scanate, sun streak, center lane, grill flame, star gate.
I found those in a history update report of previous names for the same project (it's been going on a long time)

Those all relate to paraphysics, parapsichology and all this sort of shieet

I wanna know more about it. Non of the papers shown ever described how to train the telekinesis for disrupting electronic devices and such. Only thing that was described was remote viewing and that's meh teir.

They are still keeping the real juicy stuff secret. Like in this document, if you scroll to page 6 in the pdf, you will note on the table that RV-[redacted] has a MASSIVE effect size (d=1.326) with a very small sample size (n=9). Whatever is going on here is still being kept compartmentalized and secret, and is obviously different from using a sample from the general population.

https:// www.cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP96-00789R002200040001-3.pdf

After more reading it appears to be related to how they chose the *target* not the subject.

But anyway, if you want to get good at this stuff, develop musical ability. The people that have the strongest correlates with this stuff are musicians. Meditation is also deeply beneficial. Brain hemisphere synchrony and relaxed attention is the key.

Or Qi Gong

freech convinced us to

praise kuk

I've been searching up Soviet Military equipment. Nice info about 5% of the time. Most of it is intel reports of new factories, spotting artillery equipnent in a particular town or village, and the occasional hand-drawn from memory sketch of a new anti-aircraft gun. I got an English translation of some Soviet Air Defense equipment manuals.

Pic related is a mortar fuze from a different website. I'm just looking for fun because I'm former military.

wew

What does that mean? The numbers, Mason?

It's statistical effect size.
tl;dr that RV'er knows their shit.

1.0 is the max, 1.36 should not be possible.

more fun stuff on the economics of warfare

Oh, I thought it was a statistical correlation with 1.0 as perfect… ;_;

Found this while randomly reading through hand written notes. Kind of funny.

https:// www.cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP96-00789R003700670002-7.pdf

I could be reading it wrong as well, I'm not familiar with how they lay out their data.

They way this document reads is as if they were really afraid of someone with "remote viewing" abilities was to spy on them somehow.

~Torture~ Interrogations Guidelines

https:// www.cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/0006541536.pdf

ONE OF US

what does this say? I can't read scribbly cursive too well.

heh here's their budget.

Just for one year. Hey now, I thought they "gave up" on this shit in the 70s. Yet here we are with a $2 million budget in 1992. Kek they redacted what they were actually planning on doing with the money.

I really fucking hope it's being used for useful stuff and not for having sex with green alien women.

Malan: Rep of Airliners
(British Airways)
Traveling into Malan

There are a lot of doodles and scribbles in these documents. In this case the CIA agent probably couldn't spell the Italian city of Milan correctly.

Have some names of congresscritters who are interested in this stuff.

When did having sex with alien women become unimportant?

DEGENERATE

I saw another one requesting $8 million for Project Sun Streak. It had a breakdown too.

https:// www.cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP96-00789R002100090015-4.pdf

It's Central Intelligence Agency, not Cock In Aliens.

Better start chugging those green pills, boys.

I chortled heartily.

Stargate still going on in 1995. Men Who Stare at Goats didn't seem to have that little detail on hand.

FUZE MANUAL EURASIAN COMMUNIST COUNTRIES

Etc., some fun /k/-related stuff in here

cia.gov/library/readingroom/document/cia-rdp91-00561r000100120007-1

al-ciada, noice

It's literal distraction tits you rube. There's good info in there probably but we'll miss current happenings searching for shit in there.
Some fast tidbits might be looking for connections to big name companies, or anything about Steinem and the Ms Mag crew.

do something like pick one random word a day to exhaust on a search but don't lose sight of their current fuckups

https:// www.cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP96-00789R003700770003-5.pdf

Example of a Stargate session note. Gives you a bit of an idea of the progression of a session I think, what it sounds like to me is active imagination, but somehow they're able to "actively imagine" real stuff.

TOP KEK

I mean. they probably did it so they could steal some classified docs in the first place, but still, kekkable way to expend an asset

They said one guy found a fugitve, but they didn't act on the info. Later it turned out to be true and he was caught anyways.

Also… I am now learning I can't read cursive for shit.

Have you ever tried to RV?
Casually, I mean.
You'd be surprised

Yeah, I just can't do it. The farthest I can get is weird clicking and buzzing sensations, but if I make further effort I get "father away" from the feeling, but if I try to just meditate at that point I either fall asleep or the ringing subsides.

Ah, I know what you mean.
it sounds like you're already doing it but missing the impressions tbh fam.

Jesus you aren't kidding. Fucker basically says that to the letter in this one.

What do you mean by "impressions?" If I try to focus on my optical faculty, what I end up seeing is lots of colored sparkles for awhile, but it's hard to maintain concentration on it, especially for 5, 10 minutes at a time. Occasionally when I'm falling asleep those sparkles will resolve into geometric shapes and occasionally even characters or scenes, but, chan-induced ADHD is a thing.

cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP81-01043R002200190006-7.pdf

Start at pg.446

drjudywood.com/articles/JJ/

RV data doesn't come in like a video stream.
There's just a lot of noise like what you're describing, but in the noise there are quick "snapshots" of the actual data. i.e., fleeting impressions.

Zero point does exist, john hutchinson was not hoaxing.

I wouldn't believe everything the Russians put out, their science program was a little more open to spoopy; random Soviet citizen behavior; desperate need to turn out data based on political considerations. I'm not saying it's all junk, I think they did a lot of good work in vaccine alternatives like microphagy, but, it's important to take their work with a few grains of salt just like it's important to take climate change models with a grain of salt.

that is the most real thing I have ever seen. I just asked my wife and her son about it and they both agree.

https:// www.cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP96-00789R001900730002-0.pdf

Wew. This agent thought pretty highly of the data he was getting from a Sun Streak RV trial.

It would be easy enough to test it.
Does he ever say exactly what machinery he's using to produce the effect?

Im not saying the video can't obviously be fake but the report i found plus the fact that john hutchinson had all his equipment stolen, plus the podesta emails regarding it etc makes me more inclined to believe

SINO - SOVIET BLOC MISSILE AND SPACE TECHNOLOGY

This probably shouldn't have been released, although Jane's Defense probably has more accurate information in their publications now.

hutchisoneffect.com/Research.php

Sweet.

Stop namefagging and maybe I'll pay attention to something you say.

Go back to Reddit

Hahahaha you give'em hell, □□□□□□ you beautiful bastard.

topkek

Now this is just giggles.

Trump is already my favorite president

Stargate post-mortem
https:// www.cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP96-00791R000100150002-0.pdf

What the FUCK

That's a long boy

This thread was up a day or two ago but shit modz bump locked. Was a heap of anons not breaking links to the cia sites too which may have been a contributing factor. There are pages and pages on decades of remote viewing and /fringe/ related topics. Also statements claiming we all have the ability just need to train.

But the implication of proven and reliable remote viewing would mean the phenomena could be replicated with a machine. There should be theoretical discussions of such a machine if the CIA thought there was value in it. Then by understanding how remote viewing works in a machine would also mean figuring out how to manipulate the phenomena to transmit information instead; maybe even physical objects and develop a working teleportation device.

Who's this MIB looking guy behind Shia?

Think this raid we're going through is a result of this thread?

My bad, wrong thread.

That's a pretty big stretch going from 'guess who with your mind' to 'beam me up Scotty'.

I made the assumption based on if remote viewing being proven legit and able to acquire information near instantly regardless of distance. If the subject was absolutely sensory deprived and an one-time pad was placed in a sealed box half way around the world for them to view; they could test if information was being teleported. If the subject can read it, they would successfully de-crypt the message with the key provided afterwards. Then they can time the reading to see how fast information is being transferred (I'd automatically assume it'll be at or sub-light speed).

Figure the CIA would make a similar assumption and invest research into how such potential transfer of information exists, should it show promise.

Eh, I did contradict myself there but only because I'm divided whenever such a thing would violate relativity or not.

REMINDER THAT THIS IS THE YEAR THAT WE GET THE JFK FILES

Really? Nice.
Though I suppose a lot of information will be redacted.

SEARCH IT

Couldnt agree more but the issue would be, that it would be near impossible without quantum computing. As the brain has so much capacity, and lets face it if they had such a device they would have won the election with clinton, but if you had that idea you can be sure as fuck they did too. And the decades of trial and error and applying it to certain applications …. Just a little out of this decade I think user. I think we are on the right track on this board with meme magic and intent …. Intent truly is everything and if we cannot work together they will split us down the middle and fearmonger us to help bring about what they want.

Probably going to be like the 9/11 files they released where they blamed other intelligence departments