It's over 01/20/2017

youtube.com/watch?v=u17NwhsF1Dw

OBAMA WILL NOT LEAVE JAN 20. He will be the 44th and last US President. #Coup #CIA

I'd like to see them try. Then we get martial law and lefties start dying left and right. :)

Saging cus low energy doomsday shit

dubs confirm martial law = king nigger hangs

It wouldn't even be martial law. It would be treason and an overt act of war against the united states. I don't think obama or his kike handlers are that stupid. The CIA would feel pretty dumb when 10 million americans march into langly and burn them out.

what the fuck are you two doing? be careful with that!

Meme responsibly, you cunts.

wew to the lad

What type of sauce were you after?
Huh?
Fucking Nosstradamus predicting the future or some shit?
IMO there is a high chance for a coup but i also doubt it'd be very successful. Regardless Trump's private security will have a hell of a time all of the 20th.

CIA shills are worried. Keep the magic going.

I mean if you were given visions of the future of now or more later than now and you are a primeval man.

How would you describe what you are seeing without the words to describe them, user?

I heard he was going to retired on January 19th so Joe Biden would have one day as President.

LOL

dubs dubs trips

Clever guy you are, user. I want you by my side when I'm blasting 'em all back to the void.

Indeed.

Jesus, those are some funky digits.

(checked)

NO you have the funkiest.

Noice. Observed.

Suit yourself, dumbass.

I wonder what 8888888 will meme.

I admire your formality, user. But I must say you are quite the funky guy yourself…

Death of a very evil man.

Or it will further solidify WW3.

Everyone vs Israel.

We trying to meme King nigger into getting himself lynched now?

Implying that would be a war, and not an extermination.

I'd rather meme him an auto-erotic asphyxiation.

Don't worry dude. Modern technology means it will be well documented. We'll have enough stories to meme until the day we leave for the stars.

nothing is going to happen because both sides are pacified, neutered (insert word that needs to be invented to describe current year people). the .0000000001 of people that may actually do something will only cause minuscule changes that become irrelevant as more and more hedonistic degenerates come of age. my predication is nothing fucking happens and after 6 months some of you may realize trump is controlled opposition just like putin and they all serve their blood god of child sacrifice.

well they were calling it the war to end all wars, user…

earth is flat you fucking retard.

I had a dream once of them false-flagging a hit on king nigger, using fake "russians"

The mean IQ in this thread just dropped 30 points.

Leave Holla Forums and never come back.

his name is dubs man, newfag

thanks for announcing your presence.

nobody will be held accountable for what has been done and none of you will care. as long as we get 4 years of civic nationalism instead of marxism, it wont matter that our demographics will continue to get worse. youre so easy to appease because you have no ambition beyond meme'ing for the lulz.

This has been rumoured for qiuet some time, remember stories about Obama and the ((globalist)) wanting martial law kicked in so Obama would stay in office.

It could only improve his historical legacy at this point.

(checked)

Trips. KEK I C U

haha are you that stupid. i bet you support Clinton too else your a stupid libertarian

LET IT BE KNOWN; KING NIGGER WILL DIE.

Your mom's ass is flat when I'm done pounding it.

newfags are adorable.