U.S Presidency New Portrait

Donald Trumps new portrait is out. The Wikipedia page has now been updated. I can sense the liberal butt hurt.

Other urls found in this thread:

commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Donald_Trump_President-elect_portrait.jpg
inaugural.senate.gov/imo/media/doc/Entire Program.pdf
whitehousehistory.org/galleries/presidential-portraits
mcmahanphoto.com/prco-presidents.html
commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Commons:Deletion_requests/File:Donald_Trump_President-elect_portrait.jpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

lookin good

Looks badass.

Very serious look, like he's seen some shit that's changed him.

He looks like he's about to unleash some serious pain on his opposition.

It'll be the last picture on the Whitehouse wall.

He’s both smiling AND frowning. He’s reveling in his victory while maintaining the seriousness of the shit the nation’s in.

It’s beautiful.

it reminds me of that smirking duke nukem.jpeg

HIGH ENERGY VISION ACTIVATE

Large and in charge

Still butthurt, lefties?
IT HASN'T EVEN BEGUN TO HURT

What a fuckin' don.

the face of a man with a job to do

Dammit. I wanted the smug face.

Could someone shop it, willie-nillie?

Noice.

I need higher DPI.

Making poster for bedroom.

commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Donald_Trump_President-elect_portrait.jpg

lol the wikikeia want to delete it.

good for you fbi-kun, I'm happy as well

COMMAND ME, MASTER!

That's pretty homo user

tbh I think its time for him to go bald

His shoulders look a little off.

I've always been impressed by how wide his shoulders are, since he isn't even that tall.

I can agree with that.

Now now … the President's picture also hangs in post offices. user may be a mailman.

Mirror it like it's Christ Pantocrator. He has some serious symmetry.

bill?

I don't want to be "that guy", but is that the official Presidential portrait? His head looks really small compared to his body. Could it be a ruse played on wiki?

It's a shoop. Good joke, guys!

Not enough megapixels!! :(

Maybe enough to make a baseball card.

I think you're right. Still a good pic of him.

Here you go. (Mirror would look better if it were a head on view instead of three quarter)

Dubs for mailman.

I used to work in a post office and we didn't have a portrait of king nigger hanging around

hopefully after the inauguration I can find a portrait of obongo hanged :^)

frown trump has seen some serious pizzagate tier shit. those are the eye(s) of a man who has looked into the darkness and was disgusted by what he saw

What makes those parts special?

Whole thing looks like a Pixar creation to me (Sully?).

Frown Trump looks like a fusion of Trump and John Kerry.

The image quality though is terrible. My low end camera could take a better picture. I want to see the original file.

Smile Trump, I mean

Has the serious look of leadership, unlike that smiling nigger.

He's a tall guy, tends to be taller than most people he's on stage with

The source document linked on Wiki is black-and-white.

The official one will be WAY better. Check recent presidents and see the DPI and all that mess. Those are gigantic images - unlike the joke one up there.

They'll probably do the official one on January 20 or 21.

I was noting the foxing on the ear lobe, the gap between shirt and neck, and the obvious smudge shade below the neck. I'm sure more can be pointed out, but that's pretty much was said, "nah, it's fake" to me.

Hes a big guy. Hes 6'2.

That's good for you Alphabet-kun. At least now you won't look up and feel like you're in the zoo any more.

It's his game face.

There's also Pence.
inaugural.senate.gov/imo/media/doc/Entire Program.pdf

He's going to crush the urbanite.

That's the look of a man who just connected some fags to some car batteries.

you're a fucking faggot

t. mental illness

Or it could still be official. Just a touched up photograph by the suits.

Don't like that picture. How 'bout this?

I Like the official Oil Portrait

UUUU

My sides.

I don't

whoever did this tried to paint a jew who resembles trump.

there's some bad people out there

looks like a character portrait from Jagged Alliance 2

explain yourself

I don't think he likes the nose.

I didn't say NOTHING is real. But that photograph is clearly a shoop. Take off your blinders and seriously look at it.

The first one not to smile in how long?

The last president that didnt have a big toothy smile as the official presidential photo was Richard Nixon

The smile's for his second inauguration

Should we investigate Nixon's mouth? Your digits raise questions.

Do you also seek the digits for answers?

The smile says, "Damn right they re-elected me." The eyes say, "Get a haircut, hippie."

Consider those quads checked. Praise Kek

He looks str8 reptilian

big toothy smiles make you look like a faggot and a shitty president; the way to go is either a grim glare or a smug grin
or a mix of the two, like tricky dick there

whitehousehistory.org/galleries/presidential-portraits
official portraits (get a load of obongo; no painted portrait, just a photo with a big faggot smile).

mcmahanphoto.com/prco-presidents.html
photos

(Checked)

I lost at

lol

ffs you had one job

This definitely is one of the best OC ever made here

Whoosh

The ancient art of face reading can give a view into someones personality.

The right side shows the face they show to the public, their public persona.

The left side shows their inner persona. Their personal private emotional world and who they really are at their core.

Trump's right side conveys a sense of shrewdness. It is a poker face. He hides his eyes by squinting. He is letting you know that he is studying you as a competitor and sees everything, but you see nothing. It is the face of a fighter. He even has a sag to his eye as if he is a boxer who has been through many a fight. He is letting you know that he is tough as hell and has fought his way through worse than you.

His left side shows no softness, no care, no kindness or gentle feelings. It shows pure ambition. A man in the midst of war, wheeling his chariot through the blood of his enemies. His focus is one pointed and ferocious. Nothing stands before him and no one will escape him.

His eyes in general say, do not fuck with this man. You will not only lose, you will be burnt to ashes.

In contrast, look at Obama's eyes in the first year of his presidency. Loving, emotional, kind, motherly. Then look at 2016. He looks like he just got his ass kicked. Look at the difference in his eyes. In 2016, they are dead. All of his hope and charisma is gone. He has seen and done some shit that has killed his soul.

The presidency does not treat nice men well.

My thoughts exactly, they kiked up his face.

The look on his eyes.. similiar look/expression my grandfather had.

Speaking of Presidential portraits, was there one more badass than JFK? If that Trump picture is anything to go by, his will be, but goddamn.

Kek, he really will be forgotten.

obamas ears grew like crazy. wtf

lol showed it to my family on a tablet

my sisters reaction

me

As men age their ears grow. Somethin' to look forward to, yo.

A leftist changed the "lighting", then claimed it's a new picture he just made and copyrighted.

This is illegal…

More natural

They probably added the background to a picture of him, the way things are in DC it's a lot easier to do that than to have him do a photoshoot in front of the whitehouse.

It's a real picture, heavily edited. This isn't out of place in portrait photography to see evidence of a few touch ups.

when i was little, looking through a book of the portraits, i thought they put a "sad one" of him because he was assassinated.

it's a great portrait, but it feels like he was thinking "they're going to kill me for what i'm going to do."
even JFK's photo, with a big smile, he looks really sad.

i hope in future textbooks they just put "no portrait available" for obongo.

also a guy on wikipedia colorized it
commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Commons:Deletion_requests/File:Donald_Trump_President-elect_portrait.jpg

I know, I just mean he's not THAT tall for how wide his shoulders are. And he's been otter-mode most of his life so it's not like he has big muscles under his fat. He's got the shoulders of a 6'5" dude to me.

God Emporer to ride down from the wastelands and massacre the corrupt morally stagnant.

It's not homo if it's Trump.

I am so glad he is my President

It was painted after he was shot.

Mike "if you like futanari, then get fried like calamari" Pence.

Damn…

Those are some serious sides explosions right there

It's a subtle nod to the Tesla + John G. Trump combo. :)

I'm crossing my fingers and hoping they can gain control of the Targeted Individual program, and maybe get people me out of it.

I'm tired of having my nuts zapped for being a smartass!! I can't help myself!!!