PROJECT VERITAS EXPOSED COMMIES PLANNING ON SHUTTING DOWN DC METRO AND ATTACK TRUMP SUPPORTERS

HOOOOOOOOOOLY SHIEEEEEEEEEEEEET FULL BLOWN DOMESTIC TERRORISM
youtube.com/watch?v=xIjbkYLI1nY&t=0s

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xIjbkYLI1nY
santeriachurch.org/whats-the-difference-between-legba-eleggua-eshu-and-exu/
archive.fo/wJC4R
archive.fo/0gDVJ
jjay.cuny.edu/faculty/michael-isaacson
twitter.co
vulgareconomics.blogspot.co.za/p/about_7.html
archive.is/lZANR
archive.is/D1y30
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_Meyer_(academic)
logicalfallacies.info
archive.is/ecdUP
archive.is/VRwAk
youtube.com/watch?v=XvQCAJ93LvY
youtube.com/watch?v=1v6j-YZUE8E
vulgareconomics.blogspot.com/2016/11/political-economy-of-fascism-syllabus.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spaghetti_code
youtube.com/watch?v=UiSUBOOrrLA
youtube.com/watch?v=Y6ikO6LMxF4
archive.is/dT2uf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

If these people don't end up getting arrested I'll be amazed.
JANUARY 20TH
WON'T YOU COME,
AND WASH AWAY THE LIBERALS?

Let them. Few antifa get shot by police. Chimping in big cities. RWDS. 3rd American Revolution. DOTR. Gas all kikes. White race saved.

Says the skinny little faggot that probably doesn't even lift. How delusional are these faggots?

KILL THEM ALL

Are you fucking retarded?
He can’t do that.

Authorities will act on this shit since these fucks are planning more than a mere demonstration.

Normies about to get redpilled on Antifa.

Fucking Project Veritas comes out and btfos literal Antifa. I can't believe it, first Trump's victory, then TRShoah, now Antifa getting absolutely wrecked and being considered a terrorist organization. How's it feel knowing those dribbling mouth retards are sitting in a jail cell with some fucking dindu named bubba right now Holla Forums?

These are the people that counted the battle of Sacramento as a victory.

Dunno why it won't embed

OH THE IRONY

Lmfao, this is gold

You idiot, they're literally scheming to shut down the metro, did you even watch the video? They're actual terrorists now.

Dancing Jon needs a Shadilay update.

Gimmie the dox for this lame duck mother fucker.

Kek is with us brothers.

Since the stickied thread is full of unrelated bullshit, I guess this is the official part 2 thread.

You still didn't embed it for the second one too?

Do you even need to ask

wew

Based O'Keefe busted them with an undercover fish mouth!

KEK

Checked. Even more so, Project Veritas had the FBI looking into their footage before they could release it, probably to build a case. They missed the boat on pardons so they're fucked.

How scared are these leftists? Wew

Sounds ripe for a disinformation campaign.

I bet Brendan Orsinger is actually helping project Veritas. Someone should let Twitter know.

How scared should a traitor be user?

BLOWN THE FUCK OUT

..WEEEEEW LAD

Yeah, like they act on the race war against whites, right?

IIRC in the first video he made veiled comments about the fact that some of them are already in FBI custody. That coupled with the teaser intro mentioning bob creamer or whatever that fags name is, that this ended up going all the way to the top.

I actually don't think it's so good to stop them like this. Rather it could be better if they were allowed to cause these mass disruptions, because then that will just push normal people further to the right.

the return of James Pond.

Filtered goon, the FBI's entire job is to pickup domestic terrorists, King Nigger cant use his remaining 3 days to summarily pardon all of them. KYS

They're going to be disruptive no matter what. This evidence will just hold those responsible accountable.

Well remember right leaning people are more logical, if they see leftists even planning terrorist attacks like this it will push them farther right.

This evidence will just get buried. You know it. Whereas them actually succeeding cannot be.

why make another thread when theres a sticky?

theres two new videos

Time to start DOXXING the commies (for later PUNISHMENT!!!!

Yes, I'm sure Jeff Sessions and Trumps pick for head of FBI will let this go. Filtered.

Blow your fucking brains out.

I'm talking about reaching the masses, not something Sessions would do behind the scenes and which the media would give no coverage to.

or

Which is going to have more mass appeal and push people farther to the right? Obviously, the former.

Guys make it hit /r/all on plebbit if you have an account. user mod has done half of our job already by stickying it: https:// www.reddit.com/r/uncensorednews/comments/5okgnt/part_ii_new_investigation_uncovers_plot_to_chain/

youtube.com/watch?v=xIjbkYLI1nY

-skinny antifa faggot

The most blatant example of projection i've every seen lmao

They have fucked up badly

Maybe its a false flag? We should try to sow as much division in antifa groups by claiming random antifags are undercover trump supporters.

this.
This.
THIS!

Agreed. It's obvious these fags didn't watch the videos, O'keefe even cites the anti-terrorism law they would have broken, which means of course they can be charged with conspiracy to commit domestic terrorism. They're going to stand in front of a judge after most likely having already confessed and cried during the FBI investigation, the judge is going to cite the laws they broke and tell them they're fucked. They might say they dindu nuffin, but there's video of them planning to do it in excruciating detail. These guys are going to prison guaranteed, it's open and shut.
t. lawfag.

I hope they all get shot and killed

i've heard about 15 year old kids at school getting years in juvie for making smoke bombs, america doenst fuck around when it comes to terror charges

And you know what? I'm still not tired.

And they all look like shit. Almost makes me want to cut mine. Almost

Sick digits lawfag, shadilay.

Kill yourself.

That wasn't my point. My point was that if they had been allowed to succeed, it would have had more of an impact on pushing the masses to the right than some antifa being (most likely) quietly sent to jail.

This timeline's almost too weird.

Isaacson aka jew of course. How many jews are in this video?

Wew. Trump has all he needs to come down on them, let alone a DoJ acting without interference. Even then, normalfags are seeing people planning terror threats. If it was nothing, you would not have these people freaking out and making excuses in public.

Getting a lot of hitler dubs in here

Try harder, you fucking dipshit. You know no one will get charged for any of this, so stop fucking lying about it.

lol y r u so mad tho?

santeriachurch.org/whats-the-difference-between-legba-eleggua-eshu-and-exu/

so post them in the project veritas thread
jeez

You're either a fucking idiot or a shill who thinks that if he rages hard enough, it will make this shit go away. You're just making people spread this shit more with your temper tantrum. There is no reason for them to not get arrested and/or even charged.

We need more people doing what O'Keefe does. How big is his team, a couple dozen people at most? Holla Forums has a whole army of NEETs that we could send undercover with hidden cameras.

muh DOTR

archive.fo/wJC4R
archive.fo/0gDVJ

If that wasnt bad enough they planned on using homeless people to block traffic.

Who would of thought.

Reported.

Reported.
THE. NIGGER. IS. IN. CHARGE. YOU. FUCKING. RETARD.

Do any of you even live in America? Because you sure as fuck don't sound like it, the police are serious as cancer when it comes to shit like this.

AHAHAHAHAHAHHA

Fucking kikes.

The only way anyone gets arrested is if conservatives get arrested for shooting liberals in self defense.

Do you feel in charge?

It's not entirely up to Obama on whether people are arrested, user. Do you have any fucking clue how the judicial system works?

>terrorism and voter fraud especially when the fraud didn't fucking work will be held in the same regard by the FBI
user you seem to be extra retarded, I probably should have actually filtered you but here goes. Voter fraud is very nebulous and hard to prove in any court of law. The only way any judge would have been able to prosecute is if agents had been embedded from day one, and the political party committing the fraud wasn't the democrats. It would require months, maybe even years of data, witness testimony and demonstrable results. Not only that the fraud didn't achieve the desired outcome, who knows what would have happened if Hillary won. Terrorism, as points out isn't taken lightly at any level. Hell kids throwing firecrackers at trains could even arraigned for terrorism charges under the statute, considering it might interrupt normal operation. Let me break down why this is a slam dunk case:
So let's think logically for a moment. What judge in their right mind would ever, EVER throw this out? It would be political suicide and would end almost certainly in disbarment and possible jail time as it could be considered in some small shape or form abetting terrorism due to political motivations. Obama is out in literally 3 days and is most likely already busy eyeing which non extradition territory he's going to flee to. In short kill yourself. 2nd pic is for you.

There's more of us than you'd think, working in such a jew dense environment has a way of redpilling you. Hitler was most right of all when he talked about first pic related my brother.

Who's surprised?

Why would he tell everyone who she is?

Stay mad. Report me again nigger.

Wew. Your autistic screeching won't save you or your pals.

I think you forget that the FBI was full of people who hated Clinton, but they weren't allowed to go after Clinton because of the higher-ups, but the higher-ups don't give a single fuck about protecting random autists like this.

Seriously though, we need to get to the bottom of fish mouth syndrome. Is it a recognized syndrome? Is it genetic? Some sort of racial phenotype? Where does it come from and how does it work?

When you have any actual evidence for your claims, feel free to post it. Reality proves you wrong.

Nice strawman. Kill yourself.
We have video of them admitting to it. Just like this video. THERE WILL BE NO ARRESTS.
We have that. Still no arrests.
Doesn’t matter. Still illegal.
Which is why the systemic genocide of whites goes unpunished.
We have that for voter fraud.
We have that for Hillary (violations of dozens of USC notations).
We have that for voter fraud.

You have no argument. In a sane world, of course they’d be tried–maybe even for treason–but we don’t live in a sane world. Nothing will happen.

Reported.

Thanks for admitting that I am right, then.
Yeah, they sure don’t care about protecting their own people doing exactly what they paid them to do…

Chinks.

Holy fuck, this has got to be a joke. These skinny faggots think they are gonna be able to throw a throat punch? Much less carry fucking chains to stop the metro? They are delusional.

It would be hilarious if they did manage to get a chain properly placed, and it snapped in half, killing a few. It's even more hilarious that the guys smoking are acting like it's a party. It's gonna be all talk and no action.

Pussies.

Filtered for being a complete sperg.

Oh, look. Here's the resume of Mike "The Throat Puncher" Isaacson.

plus.google.com/115123056893822419969
I'll keep digging on this jewish worm. You can reverse image search this pic Im providing and help.

HOLY SHIT

WE NEED TO GET ON THIS

SPREAD ON TWITTER THAT BREDAN ORSINGER IS APART OF PROJECT VERITAS

Filtered, you're obviously retarded.

You're right about the chains, I hope the FBI prosecutor chain tries to get them locked up for conspiracy to commit mass murder or some other hefty manslaughter charge as well as their already massive evidence for terrorism. I hope we get to hear the details about this case.

The names Fishmouth. Jane Fishmouth.

wew lad. do you know if the address is current?

You people should know by now these idiots operate under the "It's ok when we do it" mindset. They will never understand what went wrong even as they are being sentenced by the judge.

these people have never been in a real fight or just don't understand the basics. It tales a shorter time to tuck your chin than it does for a fist to reach the throat from arm's length. Also, anyone who's trained will tuck their chin and it's done almost reflexively anyway. This shit and "just grab their nuts and run, bro" trigger me. I hate armchair martial practitioners.

Thanks for admitting it.

Honestly, I'm disappointed. He seems like the type of guy that would advocate Vulkan death grips.

jjay.cuny.edu/faculty/michael-isaacson

Chinks? All these people are mixed-race with chinks? Or do you mean they are doing it with CRISPR?

Wew. I've been spreading this video just for you. They are describing acts of terror and will get arrested.

Nice work. How pissed is is 70c7a1 right now?

This.

Most of the fish-mouths I've seen are on white-as-the-driven-snow girls. I've never seen a spic or nigger one, and only once in three blue moons a chink one. I dated one, back in highschool. I think that face is one that arises when the person's default facial structure is perpetual disgust and malcontent. It's a frown that's been burnt-in.

I can only speak from experience user, but every fishmouth i've ever met was a fucking chink. Guess i'm lucky to not have met anything like your pic irl.

Top kek.

Won't there be military level protection on inauguration day?

Do these people think there will be a bunch of fat cops sitting in patrol cars sipping coffee all day?

College of CRIMINAL FUCKING JUSTICE?!? And he's a fucking PROFESSOR there?

the cops failed in Chicago and San Jose, DC is super liberal so dont get too comfortable.

twitter.co
m/vulgareconomics?lang=en

vulgareconomics.blogspot.co.za/p/about_7.html

This faggot is what's wrong with America. Looks like communism.

Their commander loses his job at noon.

Pretty much. The question is whether or not they'll be pulling punches. Will they be willing to fire into an advancing crowd of leftists?

Yes. These idiots think they are fucking genius level generals that don't have to worry about their enemies intellect level.

That was a bunch of hyped up fake news. Obviously they won't be without command. They'll still be taking orders from their commanders, it just won't be the same nigger in charge at the top.

Nasty girls are generally more willing to do shit like that than even regular troops. Mainly since I think they feel they have something to prove.

sage

Nigger, fucking TRY.

The cops failed in those places because the MAYOR told them to stand down. They had orders from on high.

Now, that might be the case here as well, but only until 12:01.

archive.is/lZANR
archive.is/D1y30

I have made a tenuous connection between James Alefantis and this Legba Carrefour faggot. They both attended (e)merge Art Fair opening party at the Capitol Skyline Hotel. Thursday, October 10, 2013. The second archive link is just the other faggot Legba is in the picture with. (((Everytime)))

Aren't they often deployed without ammunition? Not on friday I guess though.

Well, here's hoping the nasty girls start the fire.

This makes me wonder if they are hoping chaos will ensue without said commander or if they are planning on sacrificing some leftists so they can say "Trump got peaceful protesters killed".

I'm sure the mid and lower level commanders will still be out and about making sure shit gets done. After all, what an embarrassment it would be if the DC metro police fail to protect the president many of them likely voted for.

it's the early stages of the Innsmouth look

Can somebody with a linkedln account get his info. He is linked to Sal Albanese.

Actually, yeah. Depending on the situation and the unit. Especially domestically. I did a stint after I got off of active. They'd send us on AT (annual training) with rifles but no ammo. We wouldn't get ammo until we got to the range. I laughed my ass off the first time that happened.

Explicitly refuted it. Kill yourself, illiterate.
Show me hillary in prison. Show me her lackeys in prison. This should be great.

filter him you're shitting up the thread.

sage

It's like Fetal Alcohol Syndrome or Downs Syndrome. There are physical deformations that come with the mental deformation.

Well I think I found this fucker.

Oh god, the more times I watch, the more I realize that nothing is going to happen from these people.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_Meyer_(academic)
This could be his father.

Considering how much a dozen user have done here, I would be careful to be so quick to underestimate.

No you never did. You think Obama will have a say on what happens to these people under a Trump administration. Explain how these people will dodge anything Trump throws at them.

And it's been explained to you that it is beyond stupid to compare voter fraud to domestic terrorism, conspiracy or otherwise, and even stupider to compare a DoJ backed by Obama vs one backed by Trump. You're terrible at this.

filter and stop shitting up the thread you absolute monkey

This new.

Stop you fucking idiot it's bait. holy shit.

I still can't believe these morons thought that was a good defense.

"I knew you were working with to catch a predator." "Thats why I brought these date rape pills,condoms, and beer to this 13 yo girls house."
They are finished.

Learn how to fucking read:
Never said.
Guess who didn’t do that, cocksucker.
Show me hillary in jail. Show me her lackeys in jail. I’ll wait.

sage

I'll say it again, I really fucking hope the case is public, it's gonna be a riot reading the DA's testimony.

It's going to be ok lad.

sage

and when they don't have labial incompetence or whatever the fucking word for deformity is, they fake it to fit in. I don't want to look through pictures of them to find out, but notice the slack faces on the left, and even pushing the lower lip up on one, vs the cunts on th right doing it by scrunching their cheeks. SJW sneer.

HER NAME WAS AGENT FISHMOUTH

Walk, Ms. Pond? I expect you to SWIM!

JAMES POND: THE SPY WHO FISHMOUTH'D

TACTICAL FISHMOUTH LAUNCH DETECTED

>White dude culturally appropriates the name of a black god while standing guard to make sure other white people don't culturally appropriate things from black culture.

Oh dear. That's very problematic. I hope no one points that out to him on their "black" twitter account

Seconding dox request for Nazis are cowards guy

I know but it's fun to kick him around.

Back at you. You never addressed why Trump won't do anything to them.
Says the person who brought him up as an argument, an argument that ignores that Trump can come down on them. Top kek.
You did by bringing up people whose crime was voter fraud to people plotting terror acts, cocksucker.
Show me Trump already in office. Show me Trump and Sessions in control of the DoJ. I'll wait.

WEBM

I've been interested in fishmouth since I've noticed it on many female celebrities, like naomi watts. Not seen enough sjws to notice it but it seems a clear pattern from the pics here.

My theory has been that it comes from getting a nose job to straighten out crooked noses in women. Thoughts?

They are pretending like O'Keefe didn't already collect all their plans, didn't forward it to the FBI, and didn't let them investigate before the agent left. It doesn't matter if they manage to identify her or not, it's too late. The FBI knows, the SS knows, Trump's private security probably knows; if they even try to go along with their regular plan (which has probably been in the works for months), even if they modify it only slightly they'll immediately get stung.

If security wasn't on high alert before, it is DEFINITELY going to be now. What a bunch of retards. Even greater still, is that this gives Trump the perfect reason to declare this organization a terrorist organization, which will basically turn the entire populace against the left.

There's a VERY good reason the right didn't ever try to plot out shit like this, because it makes it very easy to turn the public against the group doing it AND the aligning political beliefs of that group. The left, of course, isn't mature enough and lacks the foresight to realize this. Especially if this isn't successful.

They just keep digging their grave faster and faster and faster. They've literally, literally resorted to terrorism. They've killed themselves, and they are not coming back for at least a century.

I can't even begin to imagine all the memes that will come from this shit show. EVERY FUCKING DAY these people just get more and more crazy.
I haven't watched cable since GG started because these nutjobs on the left are more entertaining than anything I've ever seen save for breaking bad and boardwalk empire

Camps when?

Ah, so Trump has stated he’ll be firing every executive in the FBI. Got it. Oh, wait…
And won’t.
Nope, no comparison between voter fraud and terrorism was made. You are illiterate.
You’re not even trying now. logicalfallacies.info

THE ONLY WAY TO HAVE IT GO PUBLIC IS MAKE IT GO PUBLIC. GET TO SPREADING ON SOCIAL MEDIA SITES, GET TO CALLING TALK RADIO SHOWS LIKE RUSH LIMBAUGH AND SEAN HANNITY

LET IT ALL BURN

They planned to commit domestic terrorism, they're almost guaranteed in FBI custody at this very moment. Or they've already been charged and there's no way they either got bail or could pay whatever king's ransom it was set at.

shitskins gonna shitskin.

Prepare to be filtered for telling the truth.

Checked and erect

Stop swallowing his bait you fucking idiot. You're shitting up the thread for everyone that has him filtered.

Oromandibular dystonia?

Oromandibular dystonia may be a symptom of mental health issues, just been doing some reading on it.

Anyone else perturbed that this piece of shit considers that people with right-leaning political views (or any views that disagree with his) are literal Nazis?

see
it's associated with them being r-selected rabbits

shit taste

True, but these faggots are white and days away from a Trump presidency.

Granted, he is making an example out of said troll. Others learn from these things. Everyone else knows to ignore him so now your shitting up the /thread, ironically.

this so much. Why not go after their leader? Claim their leader is a closet Trump supporter, is a homophobe etc. etc.

nice. Man economics sure has been pozzed up. 15 years ago most econ departments were churning out fairly libertarian (((free))) trade types.

Under working papers we find:
I bet that is just full of (((facts))). Would love to get a copy of that…..

Dylan Eugene Petrohilos facebook: archive.is/ecdUP
Joel Petrohilos(his brother):
archive.is/VRwAk

No you illiterate nigger. Of course the MSM won't want to touch it. That's why it goes to the users here to spread it to normies on social media and let them get a look on of the left admittedly becoming domestic terrorists. Social media tries to take it down? Streisand effect in full force, son.

The MSM will place themselves in check, whether they try to ignore it, or have a short piece to try and dismiss it, thus acknowledging it.

I stopped being surprised when the Berenstein bears changed to Berenstain.

I'm a Nazi now, and I accept that. We can be openly racist now, and it's fucking great.

That "guy" has so little muscle mass he is having trouble holding up his arms and that paper.

Good god, I hope tomorrows video has a quadriplegic giving a morale boosting speech before the leftist warriors go to battle. It would shatter my sides for all eternity.

"Nazi" is a jew insult, user.

You're implying that he needs to. You're implying that Sessions and Trump will let the FBI roadblock shit. That's hilarious.
Because?
Yes, you did make a comparison and the fact that you don't want to own up to it proves how intellectually dishonest you are being. You might as well just outright lie. That or you are illiterate.
Right back at you. You continue to compare voter fraud to domestic terrorism and then claim you aren't. You look foolish.

Just use the filter then. This troll (most lilely leftypol given how he is arguing) is making an ass out of himself by trying to pass himself as cynical when a little prodding shows how little actual basis there is for it.

They know Hillary's loss in itself was a huge blow to the left. They had no other option BUT to double down. Now it's all over for them. They act like James didn't send all the info they had days before uploading it to youtube.

enlighten me then. I still have hulu

Checked and keked; it shall surely be so.

They don't pull it up from what I've seen. They have to make a conscious effort to close their mouths.

Thanks user, this was a great thing to wake up to.

I have no suggestions off the top of my head, those were both just soap operas, the male characters in breaking bad would act like women half the time, crying and tantrums and being retarded. Boardwalk wasn't as bad in that regard but pushed degeneracy and never went any where. Seriously, look at any show that gets worse after the first season, notice the women and jew writers, and see if they act even remotely consistently.

He's Jewish.

Every. Single. Goddamn. Time.

Don't be stupid, user.

I don't believe I implied that at all.

checked

Of course it's his fucking father.

REEEEEEEE

I knew communists were retarded but come on

Where dat part 2 at tho

excuse me i meant not, you fantastic retard.

Good Luck Riot-chan

Are they planning something right before the inauguration?

their inferiority complexes makes them predisposed to fucking up.

Bless you for finishing it.

Boardwalk had way too much sex scenes for no reason. Like i said before. Real life has become more intertaining as of late

it's based on this

They lost the election with billions of dollars in advertising, the media, Hollywood, all the jews, all the banks, & you're surprised they fucked up this hard? If anything this just proves that good honest people aren't the ones who voted for trump. They couldn't fuck up harder if they tried.

*Are the ones who voted for trump

Whatever man, you know what I mean. Trump is president in 3 days. None of this matters anymore.

I know i was there

Like what? 90% of /leftpol/ are skinny faggots.

Over half of their users are people from here trolling

I'm not sure if I want violence or not if they pussy out it'll be great for trump, but if they go through with it lots of liberals will die or go to jail to get assraped

Ciircuit?

Best timeline. When Trump gets inaugurated we should temporarily switch the names of the two boards to fuck with the channels investigating us.

That'd be funny if we did something like that

It's even more sad that they're going to be attacking mothers, children, and other civilians. Maybe they'll kill some disabled person, or injure someone who didn't even vote for Trump.

Are you feeling alright?

I didn't say they were GOOD at planning.

Trips says it all. I love how they hide her eyes, as if Asians had very many types of eyes.

it is (I suspect) a subconscious facial expression.

it reveals inherent negative feelings.
This is the feelings they have continually, regarding them selves and "white society".
I have only seen it in "progressive" white people, maybe a few who could have been mixed white/asian.

Thanks to the left, we will never have a shortage of salt.

Being filtered is fun. You can sort of start a counter-culture of the thread, mocking their every move. You are a waiting satire for any passer-by.

In my experience, Econ still churns out free trades types, primarily. However, there are a lot of Marxists who major in Econ for the sole purpose of saying they understand econ, when what they're saying makes no economic sense, and has no grounding in truth or reality. Basically what I'm saying is, people like Throat Punch McGee did what their professors told them and never took any of it in. My father is also an econfag, and he has told me that in his experience, Marxist economists cherrypick models to fit their worldview, rather than choose the most accurate ones.
t. Econfag

Not really you just end up looking like a faggot filled with butthurt.

what's even funnier is that it's usually a few Nazis vs loads of Antifa who flee at the smallest clash
youtube.com/watch?v=XvQCAJ93LvY
youtube.com/watch?v=1v6j-YZUE8E

There are a lot of some Marxists.

Most Marxists who try taking econ get triggered by the truth and stop taking econ classes around Microeconomics

Popularity is a sure sign of worthlessness.

And faggotry and the ego is a sure sign of being a newfag, not yet filled with Holla Forums.

Fuck, watching him thoroughly curbstomp every argument they put forward is actually one of my fondest memories from college. Good times, good times.

Godspeed based college professor, bretty cool guy he doesn't afraid of communist

So I'm hearing that thousands of pro Trump bikers are going to be in DC for the inauguration.

We should make an effort to gather all videos of protesters getting their asses kicked into one thread.

Purely for scientific purposes of course.

I wish I was in range. I have so many cameras.

Is econ worth getting into? What's the difference between it and microecon?
t. zero prospects and no idea what major I would do

Dude, just go into engineering. If you're not retarded you'll do ok and be basically guaranteed a job.

t. Engineer

w-what is economics fam?

I'm glad I'm not the only one that noticed this.

It's sad.

I mean, in the bantzy way too, but it's actually kind of sad.

So are these things they support or are against?

WRONG
R
O
N
G

you're a real fuggin idiot

YEAH, because they’ll magically start enforcing the law while still being employed because…
lol, that’s exactly what’s implied by NOT FIRING THEM.
Reasons stated. Keep up, dipshit.
Reported, then. You’re illiterate.
Said the kike shill.

I don't into math tho. At this point I'm seriously considering being a welder or some shit.

Don't worry, neither do most engineers.

Learn math, it's important. There's too many resources available online for an excuse.

Speaking of numbers.

Who knows user

It was the only right thing to do. We're not animals like them, innocent people shouldn't have to get suckerpunched by marxists to further any agenda, let alone risk them fighting back and CNN reporting about evil Trump-Nazis.

This is the first Project Veritas video that's really juicy and needs to get shared a lot more, it's a real truth bomb.

"Public protected from DOX"

"INTERNET
ANONYMOUS"

Yeah I'm sure being able to program a fucking palindrome checker and the ability to calculate the area of weird as fuck shapes using integrals will really increase my employment chances as an electrical engineer.

If they're still calling us "Anonymous", then they know jack shit about us. Or the word is being used in the generic sense.

Micro and Macro econ are both parts of the econ major. Micro is small, person to person, firm to firm, sort of stuff. Macro is big picture, the economy of a nation, GDP, inflation, things like that. Most business schools require you take both intro to Macro and Micro to graduate, just so you have a basic understanding of the field. As my father, who is an economist and entrepreneur explained to me when I first started school: business school tells you what to do, Econ tells you why you do it.

Econ is good to go into if you either want to do research or go into business. I want to go into business, and an econ degree will help me understand why I do what I'm taught in my business classes so I can apply those principles to my business, when I go into it. Research economics is like any other research. You take statistics, compile evidence, write reports, and the like. You could get a job with any major government bureau of statistics measuring labor, inflation, imports and exports, there's a ton of options. Typically, though, you need a doctorate or masters to get jobs like that, because they're so competitive. Not my thing, but some people enjoy it.

Unless your my brother. He graduated school with an engineering degree 4 years ago and still works at Chick-Fil-A.

Economics is a study of how people behave. How people do what they can to get what they want, how they get the most pleasure out of it, and how they do it with the least amount of effort or resources spent doing it. In short, economics is the study of how people make themselves happy. How people do what they can to get what they want. Understanding economics is, in my opinion, fundamental to understanding how the average person thinks, acts, behaves, and trades. This sort of knowledge helps you better predict how the market is going to move, what the Fed is going to do, and how to operate a business.

freakishly long neck

oy vey we live in a police state, trump is a fascist dictator!

that is the angle they're going for, after all.

Correction: Unless your you're my brother

Just learn how to code kernals bro

I don't know if I can't stand programming or it's been taught tremendously shit. Basically our last course was a carbon copy of the MIT's nand2tetris course and they've spent the first lecture telling us not to steal the readily available code for just about every task they could throw at us.
Everyone did it anyway and the young markers didn't give a fuck.

I think this fool is projecting or has nazis confused with Antifa.

Holy fuck, I would pay money for the video.

Honestly, I wish I recorded all of the lectures, the dude was really on point most of the time.
I remember someone asked what he thought of Obama (this is around 2010), and he called him a "Bilderberg technocrat". He was dropping major red pills behind enemy lines on a constant basis.

I'll admit it's a bitch to get through, but most of my engineering classes don't actually make you do math, and if they do the calculator does it for you. Hell if you go into computer or software engineering you literally do not do math outside of gen ed. And elsewise when you become a real engineer they plug it into a model because doing calculations you might fuck up isn't a productive use of company time.

Maybe going to college isn't such a bad idea after all

I'll admit part of it is how you sell yourself and where you apply. But it generally isn't hard to manage, especially since engineering is hiring a shitton of people right now.

Out of curiosity, did your brother ever do co-ops or internships? If not, that's literally the stupidest thing you can do as a student.

doitdoitdoitdoitdoitdoitdoitdoitdoitdoitdoitdoitdoitdoitdoitdoitdoitdoitdoitdoitdoitdoitdoitdoitdoitdoitdoitdoitdoitdoitdoitdoitdoitdoitdoitdoitdoitdoitdoitdoitdoitdoitdoitdoitdoitdoitdoitdoitdoitdoitdoitdoitdoitdoitdoitdoitdoitdoitdoitdoitdoitdoitdoitdoitdoitdoitdoitdoitdoitdoitdoitdoitdoitdoitdoitdoitdoitdoitdoitdoitdoitdoitdoitdoitdoitdoitdoitdoitdoitdoitdoitdoitpleasegodletthemdoit

Sometimes the professors you get in college are cast of solid gold.

Most of the time they are not. Mostly it's chinese and indian teachers who can barely pronounce anything in english who run their classes off of handed down slides made by the department.

But sometimes you get some awesome ones. I remember one professor whose goal was to glue together an orange rind perfectly, so you can't tell at a glance that it had been cut but you've got a hollow orange. And he dressed so poorly he told a story about once, he was driving around on a highway and saw a berry bush in bloom and pulled over to pick some berries and a motorist passing by mistook him for a homeless person scrounging for food and gave him money. And once he did an entire Calculus 3 lecture in fluent russian – and interestingly enough it was still eminently followable. I understood that lecture better than one given by an indian teacher speaking english…

Econ PhDfag here. New school and UMass-Amherst are notorious socialist/commie breeding grounds and aren't respected by mainstream economists. You don't go there for your PhD unless your politics is already firmly socialist. Last year's letter of "economists" supporting Bernie was basically the faculty and graduate student directory of UMass-Amherst. Most departments are more balanced, though you'll obviously find the odd socialist here and there while Trump supporters like myself generally remain in the closet. Opposition to Trump on the grounds of his opposition to unqualified free trade was one of the more common anti-Trump criticisms that I've seen.

Nope. He's unsociable and refuses to go find work outside of town. He was an idiot as a student. He studied abroad in Germany but besides that all he wanted to do with his summers was play vidya on his DS and ride his bike. He's great at math, but completely lacking in common sense and emotional stability. Everyone in my family is shocked at the utterly stupid decisions he was making in school, mainly because everyone thought he was a super-genius because he could do math and cared about getting straight As.

If you're really stuck for a job then go look for some obscure shit.

I work at a recycling plant.
It smells horrible but it's a neat job and the pay is surprising for how easy it is.

I still know very little about MOSFET transistors but at least we all passed that shit show.

This is what I've experienced. Most of the econ department at my school either don't give a shit about politics (most of them), are sympathetic to Marxist nonsense but not endorsing it (because it benefits them), or are right-wingers but can't talk about it for fear of losing their job.

Holla Forums down?

vulgareconomics.blogspot.com/2016/11/political-economy-of-fascism-syllabus.html

His class on fascism has some interesting primary source material in readings.zip but the last few weeks of the syll DEPROGRAMS students who found the ideology compelling.

It's literally, q'wite literally, a result of being a mouth breather.

I like this part. They are trying to buy the loyalty of the homeless to achieve their objective. They don't care for their welfare or well being, they just want to try to stump Trump.

Is there anyone here who is going to the inauguration? I highly recommend carrying a revolver if it is in any way viable to do so. You might need it to protect yourself from leftists who plan on being extraordinarily violent.

See the thing of it is, the kikes are bred with this mentality that Nazis are the ulimate evil. The younger jews, Gen X on, believe the Holocaust legitimately happened. Why would kike parents do that? Because kike parents fucking hate their kids and want to jew their kids. So through years and years conditioning, the very idea of Nazis existing makes them nervous. The sheer fear they feel about the nazi's sends them into anxiety attacks. So actually thinking about how Nazis operate terrifies them and but they're Jews so they're "experts" about Nazis. So they bullshit things up. Nothing terrifies a Jew more than a Nazi. Nothing. Not even finding out that their half off sale ended like 5 minutes ago. Or finding bagel prices have gone up 50 cents.

The jew sees every white person as Nazi. You know that leftist shit where it shows black people whining about whites, and then whites using the same arguments about Jews? The jew will blame the Nazis.

HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

Haha. they're wrong

Legally speaking only the FBI agents watching us would be able to anything, and we all know there are some who might actually do something.

The moral of the story is that the world would be better if China and India were eliminated.

Gee wiz I wonder why China is such a backwards shithole compared to the white western countries. Fucking chinks.

This, antifa are going to be terrified of infiltrators, spreading rumors that one of their own might be one of the ebil nazi infiltrators will be perfect to cause infighting.

Trials take time, even in open and shut cases like this, these niggers are still going to be under prosecution on the 20th and afterwards when the nigger officially can't protect them in any capacity whatsoever. They are going to prison and nothing will stop it.

Try it for yourself. Try putting your mouth into that position for an extended period of time. Your brain can't distinguish causality, and so tends to experience the emotions you express as the emotions you are actually feeling – forcing yourself to smile can, in many cases, make you feel better.

Make your face bear the fishmouth for a while and see how you feel. Call it an informal experiment.

PURE
FUCKING
COINCIDENCE

Exactly. Antifa and lefties are so damn pampered and protected by the commie state that they never even feared being infiltrated or moving into a honeypot. They could destroy and burn shit with no consequences. We should use the first months to infiltrate all their "movements" while they are still unprepared and careless, get contact infos and proof of their criminal activities, and sue the fuck out of them.
For every 1000 dolar of damage they can't pay, they get one year in prison.
Mistrust, infiltration and honeypots will completely demolish all their communities.

Once they find out how hard it is under such circumstances that we all already have dealt with for years, these pussies will break apart like dry sticks. That time should also be used to completely destroy public opinion on Marxism by linking it to terrorism, while lifting the public opinion on Nationalism.

>western education is more relaxed and encourages creativity and free thinking rather than mindlessly memorizing what your teacher tells you

mind over matter

emotions over mind

- liberal spirituality.

I personally know a few people who didn't go to school and are smarter than everybody else I know did.

So these two strategies of using the homeless to block traffic (which is retarded and won't work) and chaining subways down (which actually would work) are easy to defeat.

The first will probably fall apart on its own. Bums aren't going to lounge in the street for food that they can get in a nice shelter.

The second just requires right wing bolt cutter squads to patrol the metro and cut any chains they see to deter leftists. Also, cameras. Bring cameras.

Jesus Christ.

Trump made enforcing the law par of his campaign. Top ke
You don't fire someone until they refuse to do their job under you. It also makes no sense to announce changes to a group that is undergoing congressional investigation.
You didn't state any reasons. Keep up, dipshit.
Thank you for continuing to prove that you are illiterate.
Thank you for proving that even low level nobody leftist shills such as yourself still apply to Saul Alinsky's tactics. Also, a bump to piss you off.

Prepare him for the cross

Maybe they're Pisces or Pisces ascendant?

Saying that going to college makes you smarter is like saying that going to the gym makes you fit by default, and anyone who has been to planet fitness knows that is not the case.

I think Lovecraft was on to something…

looks like a child wrote that after being lectured at by commies

Ugh, you lucky fucks got the good ones. All I got was the fat lolberg/neocon teacher who supported Trump.

I couldn't make any arguements worth shit and I had to constantly parrot shit from other sources, or have other people step in and argue for me. This is how bad the education system is.

I feel like my digits are criminally unchecked and I'm upset about it.

(checked)
Is that CIA on his first plane crash?

They're plotting a coup. The first thing the Gulenists did in Turkey was shut down city arteries.

guns are better

Who wins in a fight: tactical fishmouth, or tactical bowlcut?

or, perhaps, you're an idiot.

underrated

He also implied the Nazis were about strength in numbers. Can't tell if the irony is supposed to be cringe-worthy or comedic…

That code literally gave me cancer, thanks user.

They just arent closing their mouths. You can have a fishmouth too if you open your mouth in a certain way. it comes from them either mouthbreathing or literally being to lazy to use their jaw muscles.

These fucking "signs" man, it looks like 5 year-olds wrote these.

That's yandre-dev's own code? Gross.

I can see why Holla Forums made Yandev fuck off, that code is laughable.

I'm telling you Holla Forums the Chinese is just a yellow jew. They must meet the same fate if the white race is to secure it's existence.

Out of curiosity, what's so bad about that code?

All that nesting is a sign that the code needs to be completely re-written into a better algorithm.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spaghetti_code

youtube.com/watch?v=UiSUBOOrrLA

Dubdubs don't like

Lie fuck

Do leftists have some kind of physiological block against using knives or blunt objects? I mean in the US is is totally legal to kill anybody who assaults you so I have no idea why they think they'll survive a brawl.

nigger, you now damn well these spaghetti armed faggots aren't efficient enough in their movements to throw a chop. They get their fight moves from movies. And martial training doesn't teach you how to "take a punch" it teaches you to avoid that shit and strike with minimal collateral harm to yourself. Loosing your punch shyness is a side effect of training and sparring, not the main goal.
Did I already mention how much I hate armchair martial practitioners? I'll re-iterate.

Holy shit, we're fighting actual retards…

Haha this is for real?

There is literally no way they're this autistic

Cuck Joseph Watson twittered it. I don't use fagbook so no way to determine if real.

Just checked Goybook. It's real.

Seriously? Got a link to any posts or should I go salt-mining?

Throat punching IS very effective.
For maximum success you need explosive speed, not force/mass, Like Bruce Lee

Holy fuck, no wonder that piece of shit broke every time he tried to add something brand new. Leddit can keep that float tier nigger.

Uh, no.

I'm not saying it shouldn't be, as it should be, but for it to be legal for you to kill your attacker he has to be armed with a deadly weapon, or the circumstances have to be life-threatening.

There are laws in some states that say you cannot use excessive force to defend yourself, and I know this is bullshit, but the courts get to decide if you did or not.

But if the assailant had a deadly weapon, like a knife or a baseball bat, or even a brick, you will probably be able to justify it.
That's why the cops usually carry a throw-down weapon, and so should you.

you cant make this shit up.. okay maybe a white guy could, but fucking KEK

These people really do live in bubbles.
0:12 ftw

Yeah, because every one of those faggots looks like a trained fighter.

What do broski's ?
Maybe I should read more economic books. I have Rothbard, Feder and Mises lying around so perhaps that will increase my interest in the subject.

profs are shit here. Had one old guy ranting about le holohoax but nobody really gave a shit. My other profs are too busy getting their PhD's and whining about how little they earn instead of actually ttrying to teach stuff

Schools don't actually learn you anything

Read books if you want to expand your knowledge

PROJECTION ALERT

If irony had physical mass they could arm entire Antifa platoon with pure irony night sticks. Shitlibs are so delusional to the point it's cringy

Tell me about my mom, why does she wear the mask?

If I pulled that off, would you die ?

It would be extremely difficult to breath.

You're a big boy

What is the left's fascination with claiming to support the working class by deliberately "shutting down" all the ways that they could possibly get to their jobs and make a living? Busses, trains highways, etc. It's getting bizarre at this point.

Before my eyes, negro deposed/
Soon in jail, I'm sure he knows/
Hangs his face, the lying snake/
Emperor ascends into his grace…

Stamping feet, on untermesch/
Neath the boots the Zogs grow dead/
Hail his name, as they scream/
And we'll raise the Reich agaiiiiiin…

Emp-er-or Trump/
Won't you come~/
Start your 8-year reign/
Emp-er-or Trump/
Won't you come/
Won't you cooooome~

Because they're not about "Equalizing" they're about "Easy Mode". If they make everything equal then they don't have to strive for anything. The reason I know this is I'm working class but I know if I work hard for 5 years and keep my debt low which I'm doing I'll be able to get my head above water and my kids can have a better life, I honestly know I'll never be a millionaire but maybe they will. What do leftists say to that? "UH! YOUR JUST UNEDUCATED YOU JUST DON'T GET IT" in otherwords they try to shame me for spending my days in construction while they show their feminist dance theory degree as something "really important".

They don't care about us. They just want everyone to think they do. I want the chance to rise up, for my kids. I don't want everyone brought down to my level because I'm not a fucking psycopath.

As an engineer, this.

It was the shot heard round the world, that started the day of the rope, the RWDS were ready on the move, take your bullets, take your gun, report to Washington, hurry men theirs not an hour to lose!

youtube.com/watch?v=Y6ikO6LMxF4

Sing it Moonman

GET COMFY AND PRAISE THE FIRE COCK

you can embed youtube links, friendo

Nigger fuck off, you can't post images and embed, he probably just wanted to post a Pepe image but knew embedding wouldn't allow him.

Checked

Heil'd

Sounds like pseudo-science but as long as it makes hippies butthurt, who am I to judge?

Best post ITT.

I know. I can't into webms.

Basically this I wanted to post the pepe image while also quoting school house rocks but I wanted to make sure people knew the reference.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Holy fuck I wish I could attend just to see these clowns face to face.

good on you man. stay true to your path.

Checked

Hard math econ pays off
Welcome to academia, fam
t. somebody whose friends are PhDs and TAs

No son now is not the time for fear, that comes later.

No point in making a new thread about it, and yeah, yeah… kinda /x/ tier, but…

Some old Norwegian geezer, who apparently is a healer and psychic (((real news reports on him from time to time))) predicted that Trump will get JFK'd.

He then said some jazz about America being on a dangerous path.
And that Norway couldn't let the foreign hoard dictate their society.

…Just FYI tier side-note.

you mean the snåsa-man?

Not even my professor knew why I was required to take an "electricity applied to industry" course.

MEET THEM WITH YOUR LEGAL CARRY. COMMUNISTS DO NOT BELONG. RIGHT WING SAFETY SQUADS TIME TO GET BUSY.

Pretty sure it's the education.

Wow. I've been away from here for two weeks and everything keeps getting better.

Kek really is a powerful god, and 2017 is looking to be a delicious year.

It's good to be back, I've been following mainstream media in the meantime and it was awful.

I hope these leftist faggots are really planning to blow shit up and we can send them all to Gitmo for life.

Let's send them to the Gaza strip. There they can experience the love and tolerance of both Islam and Judaism, at the same time.

(Heil'd!)
Tfw Lovecraft was right all along, only the greatest God is on our side.
But you're right, and now I have another reason to stay out of Massachusetts.

No dubs, not happening. Kek is stronger than some old Nord.

It has something to do with hormonal birth control(archive.is/dT2uf ) Whenever they say "altar the structure of a woman's brain" it's a nice way of saying "permanent brain damage"

Naturally. So what we have here is jews appropriating black culture.

it for nothing, but why don't we ever do this hands on type of shit? We're sitting in our NEET spaces while they're out there fucking shit up. Shouldn't we be ==KILLING MY EX GIRLFRIEND== I mean fucking them up?
Did I mention the woman I still love (loves me too) is one of them?

filtered.

only whites can be racist :^)
no, we're definitely not white goy :^)
no, we definitely didn't claim to be white and privileged about 10 seconds ago :^)

YO I TOOK A PICTURE OF THAT TOO

Still the fire monkey though.

(wew lad heil'd)

This is what liberals do, they project their sins onto their enemies.

That second picture fucking SLAYS me, user. I've been laughing for the last 30 seconds. Bless your soul. I'll high-five you when we both get to hell.

Hey, I think I finally found the guy who writes for MLP.

no harm in laughing

I really hope these faggots are charged under 18 U.S. Code § 2384.

If one is disgusted/repulsed has an aversion to something, they don't open their mouth. If anything, the mouth would be shut extra tied.

If I took my beautiful, uncut, White cock out and waved it around and your name wasn't Cerno, would ya open up wide? No, so point proven. Not stop thinking about my dick you fucking faggot.

Brave words from someone who the president turned a blind eye to.

You should at the very least take either introduction to Micro or Macro as an elective. The class is quite easy, it just requires that you work. However, the payoff in knowledge is substantial that you will leave the class that much more aware of basic economic problems and terms which is actually useful in the real world. Example: understanding scarcity and opportunity cost (probably learned by the second class) will force you to ponder about the importance of choice with your limited resources and how you should distribute these. It doesn't even have to necessarily relate to money: it can be a choice between spending time with a friend or going out on date with your girlfriend.

I still crie erry tiem.

wew lad 2017 keeps looking more crazy every day

What's hilarious is they're so cucky bad at it. They have the operational discipline of a dead possum.

it's not so much that they're bad at it as it is that their victory conditions are wildly different. to us, they're dipshits who go fuck up other people's day, but when it's all over, don't actually DO anything. to them, however, the goal is to simply "disrupt" something, and that doesn't require a whole lot of discipline. you just need to get ready to chant and walk around and throw shit. in this case, the ones with enough motivation and attention to spare are stopping a metro line until someone breaks the chain. if they make the news or delay a motorcade by a half hour, they've accomplished what they set out to do, which is MAKE A STAND. never mind that trump will still be president when saturday morning rolls around.

Fair enough. I guess virtue signalling has become its own undoing - you can be as radical as you want, as long as you never accomplish anything. I was actually thinking about that today at random. I was just walking through the steps of how I'd try to explain my ideology to a bitch in antifa. And it comes down to - have you ever used a firearm? If not, what the fuck do you even have a political opinion for? Political opinions are for people who have guns and the willingness to use them. Everything else is just so much hot hair. I mean I guess at least the railway terrorism at least qualifies as violence. As stupid as they were telling their plans to everyone within earshot, at least they legitimately were threatening to kill people. That at least qualifies as politics.

Anyone got a transcript or summary? On my phone in public with no headphone and no wifi right now.

They'll all get lined up against the wall eventually.

So, were the nazis an evil minority which got power through underhanded means, or were they a crushing majority?

= WHICH IS IT, FAGGOTS? =

What does that guy weigh? 90lb? My gf could probably kick his ass.

It has been foretold…

But then again, how many cap's do we have of user claiming the same thing?

Of course rural posters are going to dump on cities while ignoring that these lefties always come from the rural Midwest; in this case rural Minnesota.

hahahaha what
sheltered kikes and commies live in suburbia.
you can't buy vegan-organic Hebrew Chow in rural areas.

Americucks will get what they deserved.

24 hours before the Dons ascends - trigger the lefties as much as you can. Make them angry(er). Push them over the edge.

==YOUNG HISPANIC

Fug, wrong thread.

I'd like fries with that, user.

We have literally been trying to help the justice system for nearly 2 years.
They fail to realize that the police will warm to us more than them. Furthermore we respect troops and law abiding citizens.

This is the point where the police force starts recruiting people from Holla Forums.

Join up you sons of a bitches.
If they reject you then who cares if they're too stupid to tap a good source of potential recruits.

They're pure anti-state anarchists.

Both the right and the enforcement of the current regime will react negatively to this. They think it is easy to capture a country - maybe in 3rd world shitholes.
Not in an industrialized country where there is a growing right wing resurgence in reaction to left degeneracy.

Seriously, they fail to see that we have the higher ground, not them.

Trying to rebel against the state will be the catalyst to destroy the left collective.
They live in lala land. They don't understand the productive/sustinence needs they have on the land.
These are people already well reliant to their pharmaceuticals, electricity, water, food on the state - yet fail to see how rebelling can compromise that.

If we were trapped in a corner, we'd cut all drugs cold turkey, organize in the woods and train first.
A group of untrained anarchists would not suffice. Unless it's fucking ISIS or a cartel - which it probably is.

Ok this is a genuine communist attempted overthrow.

It's time to find redpilled friends, contact police or the army and sign up.

God dammit, how the fuck was this ever allowed.

JEWS user, FUCKING JEWS.

why aren't we having a Gambia/Jammeh Thread. Shit is about to go down in Gambia, might be a massive war any second.

I respect that.
Holy fucking kek.

.. did we win already?
We won.. They literally stopped being degenerate in order to fight us.
Now it's literally just commie regime. But at least they'll kick the drugs and bad habits by doing that.

If they actually self disciplined themselves and organised a proper rebellion - they'd start to look like us.

But would they still have retarded ideals? Remember, communists did take over Russia in this manner. They had enough discipline to organize themselves, but no real racial doctrine.

That means soon they'll see why degeneracy is clamped down on. It's how you get shit done.
To join a communist party is to literally back-flip on your ideals in all ways except probably race.

vid related

For the last time idiots
In public = can be legally filmed

These fucks hate that because they can't stay in their house or shut their mouths.

I think there is also some special exceptions regarding media work and "public interest", but need a lawfag to confirm.

How else do 60 minutes and shit get away with secret camera reports?

Those are the kind of people we need user

Remember to memorize your Table of Drops and short them 1 foot.

imagine there's a terrorist attempt and these retards blocked all the escape routes

but that terrorist attack was performed by right-wing nazi extremists, these go-guys were just peace-loving protesters using their 1st amendment right.
They have the patriotic support from true American's like me.

Reported for "Jewish Debating"

Holy fucknuggets, NSSR? Really? Let me guess it's Frankfurt School 3.0?
Quick search through the faculty looks like Hassdic neighborhood yellowpages.

Only point that idiot can make is about Hillary, but, he can't even wait til Trump to be inaugurated in order to understand that this current one isn't going to touch her.

Still if the time comes and he doesn't get along to it at some point this year. I would be a bit worried as to what the reasoning for her not getting the slammer hammered down on her would be.

Making him admit that he's a kike is already a step forward.

Even if they don't get arrested, we can use this story as evidence of the ZOG to redpill normalfags.

If you said "hate speech", you would've looked less like a newfag

Why? They're both bullshit lefty weasel words anyway, what's so different about using one over the other?

The angry streetshitter I had teaching a higher calculus class and a guy reading the book verbatim in physics are most of why I dropped out of college.

you apparently don't know what rural means

kys rach

They have their outposts. What is Postville, Iowa?

The guy grew up in Lanesboro Minnesota, learned all his socialism at a Wisconsin university and then brought his agenda to NYC.

"Metal-Oxide-Semiconductor Field-Effect Transistor transistors" :(
1. Get copy of Horowitz & Hill's Art of Electronics.
2. Read it.

Mein sides!

My wife actually has the fish mouth, but it's because she has really thin nostrils, and small nasal cavities. She's pretty red pilled and is the one who got me onto Holla Forums. So maybe it's something more so genetic? I'm looking at that picture, and they all seem to have the same nose type with a short bridge and rounded/nubby tip. The nostrils for Big Red and the one above her are similar in how they're slanted while Quinn looks a little more rounded in that slant. I actually wouldn't doubt it if red needs nasal strips to sleep because of issues with snoring/blocked passages.

and most of them had ever had a real job

What about Captain Hook?

two much dick sucking

too*