Protesters for ObamaCare disrupt lunch at Don's Restaurant

ANTI-TRUMP PROTESTERS STAGE A COUGH-IN AT DONALD TRUMP'S RESTAURANT

"Twenty activists from the anti-Trump group Rise & Resist began loudly coughing inside the Jean Georges restaurant and then marched into the hotel’s lobby carrying signs reading “We Need Obamacare! TrumpCare Makes Us Sick! ”

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/LFkin
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Just when I think leftist protests can't get any more pathetic.

A group of about 15 health care advocates loudly cleared their throats and coughed as part of a day of nationwide protest to save Obamacare. They interrupted lunch hour at the posh Central Park West restaurant before they were booted by cops.

These are the people who ruled the world uncontested before November.

more like they should crawl into their coffins amirite???
Really though, these people are so ridiculous, from "cough-ins" to "shame-chanting".

But this makes me curious: what other retarded "protests" have been done in this style of faggotry?

COUGHING FIT
PANTS OF SHIT

If only someone prominent "mistook" the coughing protestors for Hillary supporters… due to Hillary's coughing fits and declining health….

this so much this.
If you are having a bad day, just look at this post

Pence said theyre pushing pre existing conditions to use state funding to keep premiums low and it otherwise sounded like theyd keep the useful aspects of Obamacare

But libshits don't know this because theyd rather spit venom rather than watch a speech by an oppressor

Obamacare supporters cough on diners at Trump NYC hotel

this is the leftist circa 2017

also protestors are obviously being paid or work for the democrats…….so they don't care.
I often thought of being a payed protestor and hold up a sign that said
"I'm only here because I was paid to protest this event"

They already are sick.

mentally, yes. Physically, oh it would be just the nature of kek to make them unable to attend the inauguration and other protest-related shit because they were too busy coughing and vomiting on themselves in their homes.

(checked)
Kek clearly agrees with you. Well said.

That's a wonderful idea. Given that CNN and Buzzfeed are already reporting Holla Forums fanfiction as news, I wonder how hard it would be to meme this…

This is a new gimmick from these losers. It's proof they hate America and want to destroy it as they would rather have health insurance than healthcare. They would literally die from a disease then be saved if it meant Trump looked good hahaha.

The biggest health crisis we are facing is endemic profound autism.
Not one of these dizzy assholes realizes that they look ridiculous.

By Kek's will, it will be done.

Coughing for Hillary campaign….. meme it!

I wonder what the going rate for cough-in is.

archive.is/LFkin

Lol this is a real thing

Do they realize they look like inept retards?

yeah, you sure showed him. trump's probably sweating bullets in trump tower right now as he realizes that this is his opposition for the rest of his administration. so strong and willing to risk life and limb for what they believe in

as much as i hate virtue signalling faggotry, at least it has lead to slactivism being a core tenet of current year american leftism. they will do the equivalent of absolutely nothing, applaud themselves, and feel as though they have accomplished something great

This is so low energy I could have sworn Jeb is behind it

Didn't the Americans complained that it made the insurance more expensive?

Basically, they are making people hate them and like Trump.
Liberal logic

Much more expensive. I'm assuming these are paid actors.

I bet most of these fuckwads blew over 80 grand on a useless education so this is the only job they can get that pays well.

#Sick4ObamaCare
MEME IT!

There's a part of me that still doesn't fully understand. If I am starting to understand the left properly, I think they believe that when they do something like this, the people they are inconveniencing will think "Oh, I see now. This is clearly happening because of Trump; we need to get him to stop this for the good of these people. My annoyance is secondary to the issue.", as in they'll correlate this happening with something their leader is doing and that inciting anger and annoyance builds up energy to be directed at said leader. However, that is extremely far removed from how most people would react, and even leftists don't think like this when this kind of event happens to them. Most people who are there are just going to go "Why are these fucknuts disrupting my lunch, I'm just trying to enjoy my food before I have to go back to my day.". They're assuming that the anger they incite won't be directed at them because they are righteous and good freedom fighters, showing these people the light. Unfortunately that is just not how humans work at ALL.

It's just so mind-boggling, the fact they keep doing stuff like this over and over and over, and each time the amount of people that hate them increase, the reason that no reasonable person would hate them, so they correlate the growing hate with "LOOK! MORE SECRET BIGOTS, WE WERE RIGHT".

God my head hurts just from thinking about it; how do these people even function without collapsing in on themselves?

Coffin fit,
Pants of shit,
When they lie
Ebola flies