Watch live: Theresa May’s Brexit speech

Theresa May has just begun her speech calling for a "clean Brexit" from the EU.

Watch it live below.

Get in here faggots

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_LN0FBulePM
youtu.be/_LN0FBulePM
youtube.com/watch?v=Vsbu7uSeFu0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Quality of the stream is brutal is it because it is being held in England?

It's pretty bad for me too

t. Londoner

Found another one

youtube.com/watch?v=_LN0FBulePM

Better stream, lads.

RUPTLY got a solid stream going

youtu.be/_LN0FBulePM

OH YES SINGLE MARKET BTFO

WE ARE LEAVING THE EUROPEAN UNION
THE UNITED KINGDOM IS LEAVING THE EUROPEAN UNION
t. Theresa May

12 OBJECTIVES

RIP

That means no Ireland-NI border

FREE MOVEMENT GONE THANK YOU MS. MAY

WHERE WERE YOU WHEN THE EU DIED?

Oh boy, here we go again.
Better.

She promises a lot of things.

"The thing about Theresa May is that before she was given the position of Prime Minister, she was the Minister for Immigration and would make a good speech every year about how she is controlling immigration and how it would be the lowest year ever - and then preside over a year of unprecedented numbers of immigrants."
- some faggot, probably Molyjew

SHARIA MAY MUST BURN

WEW articulating the current crisis, first major political figure to do so.

There has been record immigration into Britain, she says.

That has put a downward pressure on wages.

She says, as home secretary, she learnt you cannot control immigration while allowing free travel from the EU.

Brexit must mean control of number of people coming to the UK from Europe.

Not even Trump spoke of cutting over all immigration just Islamic.

Pound gains more than 1.5pct

SINGLE MARKET

True, but at least that's what we're going in with

How long is Germany gonna hang on for?

Needs to do business with exporting countries??

Talking so much about Globalism, hard to know where this will go. Globalism and dealing with export countries is what got us in this mess.

I was worried May would fuck up, but she came through.

THERASA MAY IS A KIKE

Global Britain

Good time to buy foreign currency lads?

She has a nice jacket, makes her look extra manly.

Now you mention it, why is she looking so scruffy? Is it a deliberate move to look like she keeps busy?

(checked)
When will these people learn?

It's possible she doesn't care. She looks nice enough.

The EU is not going to give UK a good deal, for the same reason they went hard on Greece, because it is not about the UK it is about the domino effect.

They can't be seen to be weak especially when many other countries, are ripe to follow UK's path. Nice rhetoric, on the topic, but it duplicitous.

Mostly written to tell finance and business that Britain is still at there beckoning, hence the focus on Globalism.

France and UK will be Islamic, in about 30 years, armed with Nuclear weapons and freedom from being in the EU. It should be interesting to see what they choose to do.

Arguable. As May pointed out in her speech, the European worker/farmer/fisher relies on British markets. The politicians in those countries risk a lot of backlash from the people if they just punish Britain for a political standpoint.

Kek
Germany wishes it could treat the UK like Greece
The UK and France are the pillars Germany sits on while it grows fat bleeding wealth from Europe
with one pillar gone and the next starting to crack the (((german))) economists and banks are shitting themselves

Yeah, just speculation, but I think the political clout of the EU head office will overwhelm, the political clamor from those industries. The EU has a special hatred for UK now, the first domino to fall. They undermined the whole legitimacy of the EU.

Yeah, well what do you think the EU response will be?

We don't do quality dentistry and we don't do quality streams.

True. But nationalism in Europe is highly on the rise. A few more uprisings an the EU will crumble. Even if they punish us for leaving, it won't be maintainable as they crumble.

a fuck load of whining and promises to raise tariffs
that will go nowhere
the EU will negotiate a trade deal so they continue selling to the UK because they need to retain that flow of shekels

May has made it clear that we're
A) Prepared to walk away if we need to
B) leaving the single market
C) seeking a free trade agreement

We would be in a better position with no FTA than with a bad one, like she said. The terms of this can be debated, the most debated will be the NI-Ireland border, but I think that won't be a problem. It's likely that we'll see visa-free travel, but she stressed that we're controlling our own borders now.

The EU doesn't have a choice. Some people will try and make a fuss about punishing us, but ultimately we will make a trade agreement simply because its in neither of our interests to not do so.

You heard that go - I mean guys?

Yeah, I think it will be a vicious bitter political body, as it suffers it's death spasms, nothing is more dangerous than a cornered foe.

I don't think France will be successful with electing LePenn, she lacks the funds and the charm to really lead the French against the global interests. Also the cultural and political climate of the French is extremely different than other countries. They have been living with Islam, much longer than any other EU country. The North Africans are integrated into all institutions. Not only that, but, the French don't have the cultural capital of image boards, and other alternative media outlets, to support her.

Very doubtful, to see her elected. If she was a billionaire, willing to risk it all, different story.

(checked)
What about the message that sends to other countries that want to leave? I think you are not giving the proper recognition to the threat that a successful divorce from EU for Britain will mean to them.

Contradiction in terms then. We can only have visa free travel with countries controlling their borders, which is none that stay in the EU and don't deport en masse.

I did indeed.

I dunno. Le Penn is getting really good reviews and I really believe she has a good chance there. Even the frogs are getting tired of their lives.

If living in ghettos and rolling around in their own ineptitude is considered integration then sure.

Have you lived in France? Go into any major company half of them are north Africans. They have massive Ghettos, most of them are first generation migrants. This migration has been in happening in France since the 1970s. To say that a huge portion of North Africans didn't manage to get into their institutions is false. It doesn't take a lot, to sway a lot of political power, just look at the Jews and SJWs. A few rotten apples can rot the whole barrel.

Messed up, maybe not half, but a good 1/4 - 1/5 at least.

Football Rugby Athletics
Just like the UK
You want to win at sports dont you goy? Think of the economy boost. Besides we owe them this for colonization.

I don't understand the point you are making. I am not supporting that, just saying what I see and perceive. Time will tell, I mean who knows what can happen, KEK has sown fertile fields of Chaos for 2017.

You know those could be empty promises, right?

True, but it's better than nothing. It's possible those are what we're walking into negotiations with, though, like she said, we're prepared to walk away. It's much better than what things could have been like.

I think everyone will be fine with just having a border at Scotland, and screw Northern Ireland. Northern Ireland is cold, austere and relatively poor; it is never going to be a hot destination for immigrants. As long as there aren't any silly loopholes we should not have anything to worry about; obviously if migrants start flooding there we can start having this conversation again and maybe THEN we will create a proper border. Its best to let that come after the arrival of migrants though; as that way we'll have the Irish on our side agreeing that they must be stopped, whereas if we tried to reinstall checkpoints now they would all be against it.

I gotta say, I'm really not liking the whole "Britain is a global country" shit she was on about.

Goebbels was 110% right

Except Trump just backed a hard Brexit as well. I'm sure American influence in Europe isn't going to be worthless.

Hell without Britain the USA on it's own will be a larger market than the EU.

There's a good chance Trump will back/fund Le Pen.

Is this thread being spammed by Young Conservatives or something? May has betrayed us, just like we always knew she would.

RAGHHHHHH! CUNT MAY HAS SOLD US OUT TO THE HAPPY-SHOPPER-RUSSIANS JUST TO KEEP THE CBI, THE CITY, CHINESE FUCKING STUDENTS, AND SMUG MIDDLE-AGED MIDDLE-CLASS HOLIDAY HOME OWNERS HAPPY! BURN IT DOWN! BURN IT ALL DOWN!

FELL DEEDS AWAKE: FIRE AND SLAUGHTER! SPEAR SHALL BE SHAKEN, SHIELD SHALL BE SPLINTERED! A SWORD DAY, A RED DAY, ERE THE SUN RISES!

(checked)
with you tbh
lets bring some
DEATH
to these faggots

Honestly at this point Poles have more a right to Britain than the turbo cucked native populace.

The thing I worry about, even if everything comes true, they open us up to Commonwealth immigration instead. For every decent white Canadian, Aussie or Kiwi we get five sandniggers.

Gas yourself, kike.

You can say that when Germans dont think they literally own Europe at this point and when Germany leaves the EU fucking never

Poles are the mexicans of Europe

Poland is the second safest country in Europe and Poles are the master race.

This tbh.
Giving any shit what that doube snaked kike has to say just shows how fucking degenerated the board has become.
She crossed everyone too many fucking times to be still belivable.
Just thinking that she became PM because the rest of the retards were too fucking stupid to oppose her is telling.

when they arent cleaning shit from public toilets, dealing methamphetamines and funneling 3/4 of the sterling they earn back to the land of beetroot and radiators so they can open a moped rental in Krakow

You do know that Poland is a safer and vastly more right wing country than the UK right?

Honestly I don't even know why Poles even go to the UK when Poland is a superior country.

for money
same as why mexicans go to the USA
to bleed wealth out of a richer country
sterling converted in zloty is a fuck load more
so the Pole will say goodbye to Poland for a decade so he can go to the UK get a manual labour job, work for peanuts and ensure the native working class Brit cant get a job because the Pole will do it half price because he lives in a tenement block with about 500 other Poles and eats communal meals and shit
and all the while he saves the pounds he's paid because when he goes back to Poland eventually usually a short stay Poland is poor as fuck he can be a rich man in Poland
all Poles in the UK doing as I've just described are a plague on the UK

Poles are the only European people still worthy of respect. At this point the British Isles are rightful Polish clay.

No native Briton can do manual labor because their wrists are too limp and they are too busy bending over backwards for Mohammad. Only Poles can save them by teaching them how to be men again.

Honestly we should just give all of Europe except Hungary and the Czech Republic to Poland.

At this point I have zero respect for Western Europeans. Eastern Europeans are fucking great.

if you can respect mexicans

if being men means being a subversive kike leaving your homeland to steal money from a richer country and make the situation worse than it is
you know what i consider of Poles after my expieriences with them?
human vultures, jackals the lot of them
no spine to walk up and try to take it from you
no they wait til you lose interest, turn your back or stop caring before they descend on the scraps

Poles are assertive, they go out and get what they need to provide for their families and their homeland. If Britons had a spine they would stop them, but they don't. They are pathetic pushovers, every last one of them. Even the Britons on Holla Forums are pathetic cucks.

Poles are masculine, British "men" are feminized children.

100% right. Western Europeans no longer deserve autonomy. They've castrated themselves, and will be replaced with superior Eastern European stock.

by being a parasite
a fucking worm that tunnels into the intestines of another nation and aids the rot thats killing it?
what get called out for 'anti-white' behaviour and get sent to prison for hate crimes or some shit
fuck you you parasite
your country could be fucking glassed and barely anyone would care or notice
as far as I know Poland has no industry, no production
the entire country survives off the gibsmedat that Germany bleeds from France and the UK
Poland can pretend they're based and masculine all they like
doesnt fucking matter when the entire countries a fucking leech
why dont you work in your own land and try to better the lives of the Polish people in Poland instead of sucking on our dry teats for the last shekel you can squeeze out of us

Because you're dying and let it happen.

thanks for the solidarity h'wite brother
fucking scavenger, grave robbing pseudo-communist immoral scum

Big if true.

user.. c'mon.

Her face is pretty beat, probably from poor diet/lifestyle, but if you mean her clothes being unkempt and unbuttoned and not prim and proper then yeah, maybe she is trying to present herself as of the people

You kikes, put in power by the allies after the war, are the ones raping Europe. Stop trying to deflect it as a German thing.

CONCENTRATE ON THE FUCKING NONWHITES RAPING & MURDERING YOU YOU FUCKING IDIOT
Jesus Christ why do you brits always focus on the Poles & ignore everyone else? No wonder you're getting rode up the arse by islam, you fucking idiots think it's the Poles that are the problem.
I'm so sick of seeing you lot plaster this stupid shite around. Misguided cunts.

I think I get baited too easy by someone pretending to be polish tbh
the nonwhites pakis/niggers are the main problem
but the Poles are also another problem and a symptom of globalization

My bestfriend in high school was a Pole, he had long hair in a ponytail, talked about Linux all the time and obscure online MMO's.

It's like you faggots don't even read the sticky about how to spot shills

It's funny how on Holla Forums Brits are by far the most cucked posters, it's absolutely fucking pathetic.

Listen, I'm Irish & outside of the Cities there is more Poles than muslims (unlike where you are) & they really aren't much of a problem. They fit in well with our Culture since they're basically an Eastern European version of us. When our Countries are free from Non Europeans THEN we can deal with each other, but until then Whites must come together and help each other rid our countries of the barbarian hordes.

so am I!
and I know that no matter what you say
theres uniting to remove kebab together as a common enemy
then theres 'uniting' to 'remove kebab' as a 'common enemy' while you stab the other guy in the back and lap his fucking lifesblood up as it streams from the wound you've just put in him
and Ireland is fucked in the future unless we get a proper nationalist party in even the fucking public eye in a non-negative light

Fellow potatoes, unite.

The fucking shit?
I didn't post that. I tried to embed this.

The problem with you European Anglos is that you've become indistinguishable from jews. Poles will inherit Europe, and Western European men won't lift a single finger to stop them.

It's so true. There is not a single Brit worth saving. The Brits on Holla Forums are the creme of the crop, and every last one of them is fucking pathetic.

Oi, go fuck yourself, cunt.

Show me one. Go look at brit/pol/ or better yet, go back there. They are Holla Forums in name only. All other Brits are even worse.

People who post in /britpol/ and brit/pol/ are the fucking cancer killing this board, I'll agree with you on that as well as the fact that most Brits are cucked.
But implying that every anglo on Holla Forums posts in brit/pol/ is pretty disingenuous.

Good night, sweet E.U.
Does anybody have a webm of her speech highlights?

Can confirm.
The scab labour is not preferred because muh "hard workers", it is preferred because due to the factors you mentioned, the scab labour can survive on a lower wage.
By the way, you forgot that the scabs can leave a broodmare back in Poland to raise their children on the backs of the British taxpayer.
The wife/gf gets child benefits sent to her from the UK, for each kid in Poland while British families have to forego reproduction.
I worked in a factory which replaced an entire section of production with agency Poles (around 100 men). Some of them turned up in a news story a few months later, you may have heard of it.
After Jewish academic is permanently maimed by "hard workers", he goes on a media crusade to promote them even harder.
youtube.com/watch?v=Vsbu7uSeFu0

Just incentivizes shithead politicians to import the worst possible groups anytime they don't want their sacred cow industry to collapse.
That's in essence saying jewish banking and media is less of a problem than muslims. Due to ZOG currently handing the US more muslims.

How much fucking longer until the bong leaders actually enacts this? Sounds like they are dragging their feet and using it as a multi-year long excuse to make stupid speeches.

Poles are fine, as long as they stay in Poland. Same for Bulgarians. Most cultures are majority good when they stay the fuck in their own countries.

Beaners, niggers, and muds are not included in this. They aren't even good in their own shitholes.