Geo-engineering

This is rarely talked about here, but it is important for the survival of our race and all life on earth. brothers, every day we are being sprayed with unknown toxins and chemicals, that we end up breathing, eating, and drinking. They are ruining the soil on the planet which may be irreversible. The levels of aluminum and barium, strontium and other nanoparticles is a death sentence for all of us. How can we stop these criminal psychopathic kike bastards from spraying us like bugs?

Other urls found in this thread:

csat
contrailscience.com/
youtube
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Mankind is destined for the stars oh simple minded goy. Eat healthy; exercise; and educate your children. This is not the final frontier.

Good thread OP, Geo-engineering is a serious issue that needs to be brought to the public's attention. Vid related: Louisiana Floods were man made.

I thought that this was just chemtrail hurr durr bullshit but when I saw video related shit clicked.
Al they have to do is release some dust in the buttfuckign nowhere of pacific and Calfornia gets no rain.

Any of you anons would know why is Cali targeted? Artificial scarcity experiment?
or this
What's the plan behind it?

Did you even read your second pic, faggot?

Space travel is a lie, you should stop fantasising about science fiction, it is not reality. My theory is that they may be spraying to enhance wireless communications and also as some kind of fucked up eugenics programme. We are ignorant peasants though and it's hard to prove anything because authentic information is withheld from us.

kek

OP chemtrails are fortunately bullshit. I believed them too so don't feel stupid. It's just water vapor. Talk to a pilot.

Chemtrails are dust that enhance or destroy clouds. And cause cancer since shit that isn't common in the air isn't that good.
The funny thing is that even our good goy press and government is sperging out over it becouse they're so obvious.

So get chemtrailed kike.

Chemtrails are real. Flat Earth is real. Most bloody conspiracies are real. So much have we learnt during our days on /pol. It's time we move to the next level and realise the things we used to laugh about were all true.

Make Europe great again

You can clearly see that's supposed to be a smoke screen so the enemy doesn't know where your planes are you dumb ass.

The simple fact of the matter is that the clouds didnt use to look like they do now. It was more normal with completely clear days. Also, water vapour clears up fast and doesnt stay forever. It's not so hard to poison our clouds, there are several ways to do it. One is to mix something in the fuel. One is to use dronecontrolled aircraft. Another to tell the pilot it is to save the planet for global warming and raise his paycheck… You can use military aircraft and pilots signing a nda. It's not hard.

I've heard of chemtrails to calm us, but why isn't there chemtrails to help us concentrate?
That would do nothing but benefit society I imagine.

Furthermore, your stomachs churn through millions of microbes everyday and any chemtrails would also affect your leaders.
It might occur, but it would affect all people.

With so many death cults around this shit bothers me more everyday, we need daily air analysis now. People are getting odd by being so tightly packed on this planet.

I'm not saying that I'm pointing out that your images are fucking retarded.

im not op. or an imageposter.

I think more people should look into Flat Earth. When enough people realise this is the truth i think the result will be that secret societies like the freemasons will be banned and people will be open to new systems of government and finally realise we need a revolution and not more policy by the same corrupt system.

I see a big flaw in your master plan. Your rocket will crash with no survivors.

I saw a documentary on chemtrails where many of the people measured the soil. These were people who had measured the soil for decades and they had seen a marked increase in poisonous metals in the soil, way above safe levels. What is the endgame? I don't know but its probably multiple things like always. There are corporations making GMO's that can deal with this kind of soil and so soon you have to use that kind of gmo in order to have plants at all. If everyone gets a weaker immune system that is also a plus for the elite because a weak populace is easier to deal with.

Here is an idea for any mechanical engineer out there:
You can make earthquakes by having a 1 ton weight oscillate up and down in frequency of earthquake (or harmonics of it, but those would be weaker) by a strong engine, bolted down on bedrock

This isnt goin to make the earthquake, but release tensions already existing
(Will work better on earthquake danger areas)

make a new thread.

I also laugh at faggots like this and say "retrograde motion"
You know little about this matrix.

That's called "fertilizer" :^)

Why at this stage? We are a stone's through away from singularity. Then there will be no financial elite.

throw*

woops

Isn't there a fault line next to Israel?
:^)

Your post is a perfect example of pic related you double nigger. Don't believe everything. There's no way flat Earth is real. Chemtrails are well documented on the other hand.
csat .au.af.mil/2025/volume3/vol3ch15.pdf

Earth is flat and im a pilot. If the earth was curved i would have to turn the nose of the plane downwards every kilometer to stay level. Also, i took a gyro onboard and if you know how a gyro operates - it will stay level no matter how you twist it - it should have changed direction. It didnt change 1 degree.

You have been lied to by very very powerful people. Don't shoot the messenger. The Earth is Flat.

What 100% proves flat earth(among other but these are my favorites).

* The horizon rises to your eyelevel. Doesn't matter how high you are. Our vision works in a way that flat surfaces rises to your eyes and curved ones never do(or else how would our eyes know the difference). If the earth was a sphere the horizon wouldnt rise to your eye-level. Now, the curvature of the earth can be measured with the official numbers they give us and the curve should be seen actually at 1 km up. Im not the one saying this, they are. From typical airliner height of 10 000 meter - 11 000 meter it should be obvious. One can never ever see the curve except with a fisheye lens… Now, not common knowledge is that all cameralenses distort the image somewhat. That is why you see shills saying take a picture of the earth and take it into graphics software and you will find a curve – they want you to think your eyes are not good enough and dont tell you that all camera lenses distorts the image somewhat. Anyway, you can check out all this perspective business through artist perspective videos on youtube or in a 3d software.

* An airplane never has to adjust its elevator in order to fly level, you simply set the elevator and you will fly level. Now, with the curvature numbers they are giving us you should have to point down after a couple minutes depending on the speed of your aircraft. This never happens, you can fly for hours and you never, ever have to nose down.

* The property of gyroscopes are that they stay level if spun up. That is how the Attitude Indicator in a plane works. Now they lie and say that the AI has some mechanism that automagically changes the gyro to keep it level with the earth but even though i didnt buy this i brought an independent gyro with me on the plane. If i had flew over a curve without noticing it the gyro should have been tilted many degrees. None of this happened.

Explain Eratosthenes' calculation.

Those are some nice points, maybe a knowledgable user could tell us more about gyros pivoting under movement in gravity fields, or about atmospheric air density layers. I'd want to see a study done on those gyros, especially in zero G. In fact I'll start looking them up right now.

Why is the Sun a spinning ball? How does ISS footage work in Flat Earth model? How do we get lunar and solar eclipses? How to explain Coriolis Effect, hurricane forming and never crossing their default side of the equator?

STOP TALKING ABOUT WEATHER MANIPULATION AND ENGINEERING GOY
HERE, HAVE SOME PREMADE CRACKPOT THEORIES TO SPAM INTERESTED POSTERS OUT OF THE THREAD
You guys aren't even trying.

Or how time zones exist, or how each time zone can use sundials to tell local time just fine, or how you see different constellations from different parts of the earth, or why every other planet in the solar system is a sphere, or why you can see farther from higher, or why ships can clearly be seen dipping below the horizon.

The chucklefuck claims to be a pilot, but he forgets one thing. Pilots and passengers alike flying over the ocean can and do plainly see the curvature of the Earth . Flat Earthers are just trolls.

top lel, you are not a pilot. try reading a training manual for a private pilot's license before you decide to LARP next time faggot. i am not a pilot, but i am familiar enough with private aviation and navigation to know you're full of shit.

first, define eye level. the horizon is a fixed reference point and good luck giving yourself a completely independent reference if all you have is your eyes. if you are standing thousands of feet above a perfect sphere, it would still be hard to notice that the horizon line has declined below a theoretical tangent line to the surface. you wouldn't see the curvature of said perfect sphere unless you are so far above it you can see the entire thing without turning around. however, even in this case, you could verify the visible horizon was degrees below the surface tangent line with a weight, string, some tape, and a protractor. the weight will always be pulled on your gravity vector, and the surface tangent line is always perpendicular to that vector, in any direction on the other two free axes.

your altimeter is entirely dependent on air pressure, because guess what, climb performance is directly affected by density altitude and that's always changing. that's why ATC will report the closest airport's altimeter reading when you're below FL180. so how do you even know your altitude and that you're actually flying level? do you understand that for the plane to climb higher in the atmosphere it has to expend more mechanical energy to reach a state of higher kinetic energy? given that the earth's gravity field tends to be focused around the center of the planet, your "down" vector is always pulling you that way. but the real giveaway you're not a pilot is that you'd know you use throttle for elevation and pitch for airspeed, dumb fuck.

gyros stay aligned in "space" and are not dependent on gravity. if you have a totally free floating gyro pointing on a given axis, it will stay pointing on that axis regardless of all other physical rotation and translation at any scale. in a plane, the DG has to be constantly re-zeroed to your compass heading, but that's because there's no way to physically reference the gyro to a magnetic direction because the earth's magnetic field is so weak. the attitude indicator also uses a gyro, but the gyro rotational axis is slaved to gravity because it's suspended like a pendulum with a weight at the bottom that always points towards your gravity vector, and therefore the attitude indicator is always correct relative to gravity. if anything, your flat earth example is ridiculous because the centroid of the disk would be the source of gravity, not just "down" on the disk itself, so the attitude indicator would be entirely wrong in that environment. of course, you're going to throw away all known physics at this point and claim the disk is constantly accelerating upwards at the gravitational acceleration constant or some bullshit.

by the way, all licensed pilots are required to know how all of their instruments work and why.

I got banned. You always get banned when you write about flat earth here. You must remember our mod is a jew. I lost my whole text.

gyroscopes dont work because of gravity, that is why they are used in planes as a horizon because when you turn your plane around, you need something that always show you where level ground is. there also was a governement film showing how gyros would also work "in space".

the coriolis force is said to be responsible for water running in different directions in different hemispheres, snipers have to account for it and hurricanes go in different directions depending on hemispheres. Now, the latest shills claim that it is there but you cant measure it – contrary to what they have been saying for years because so many anons proved that the direction something runs in a sink is just due to the direction you release the fluid and the shape of the sink, so many snipers came up in fe videos and on forums online and said they never have to account for any corilos effect - mind you these are longrange snipers. and hurricanes turn in whatever direction irrrespective of hemsiphere…

i dont have all the answers to all questions but just focus on the most important ones but all the questions are answered in books, on youtube and on msgboards.

for iss, fers admit something is up there, we only claim it cant be 400 km up and its not a spacestation. infrared radiation would cook the astronots(particles around the station are 2500 c according to nasa) and the materials cant deal with this kind of heat either.

Here comes the shills… First of all iv'e never claimed to be a pilot and you deliberately misinterpreted that. I only said this was written by a pilot on 4chan yesterday so go suck it.

You also claim that this has something to do with the AI when the post specifically mentioned taking an independent gyro on the plane so more deliberate misunderstanding to attack strawmen. Many people have done this now too so stfu.

Lol. He claims that the only way a pilot can know his altitude is to look at an altimeter. Jesus crust, you need to go to shill school. I think you physicists that they employ forget to tell you that you actually have to be convincing too.

There's always one or two or three who come in.

They either know a pilot or they are a pilot, but, this is about engineering of the atmosphere via electromagnetic technology or chemical dispersal. So fuck you faggot and fuck any who come in trying to displace the conversation. Nobody here is talking about contrails or about commercial planes. (IN case someone is faggot enough to bring that up too.)

The END GAME is destroying ALL means by which a person is capable of being naturally or unnaturally independent from the grid of the system.

Non-complacency is not an OPTION, user.

Holy shit you have to be a gullible fuckin moron to actually believe this post or even be this poster.

that's probably one of the most moronically retarded argument I've ever read
did you ever set foot in a plane in your life? or even have seen one in the air?
planes need to MOVE to be able to fly
that means a "smoke screen", being left behind the plane, can not hide it. ever
because as soon as it is released, the plane will get out of place where the smoke is
it can only help an enemy locate the plane more easily, by following the object that left behind this trail of smoke
u r rlly dum

how do we fix it though.. shoot planes down…? maybe visit close airports with a hidden videocam?

contrailscience.com/

Flat Earth is not real you fucking faggots, stop falling for that meme. On the other hand, I also think Chemtrails aren't real but I'm open about them, I'm somewhat skeptic on that way.

I know this argument is like pretty much
but, my uncle works at NASA (kek) and I asked him about it, and he believes on almost all conspiracies (except Jews) and he told me chemtrails aren't real.

But anyway, I'm just stating what I believe. I do have to read more about them to make my opinion.

Also, what is wrong with geo-engineering? Seems like a noble goal IMO, to make weather better and more tolerable, and we could use that technology to destroy Israel or something.

checked and heiled
Jews aren't a conspriracy, they're just an evil race lel. He just doesn't understand them, show him Der Ewige Jude (embedded).
Chemtrails aren't real, but the idea is that "they" and/or (((they))) are spraying enormous amounts of heavy metals and chemicals into the atmosphere for a variety of reasons. This would be bad for the environment and human health. Notably they think aluminum is the primary component, allegedly to fight "global warming" (which itself is bullshit) and which Monsanto benefits from the dispersion of because the seeds they market are allegedly aluminum-resistant. Chemtrail believers may believe that other components of the chemtrails are designed to lace the atmosphere with barium to make "wonder-weapons" like plasma beams possible, or that they are doing it to make the masses dumber and more complacent.

I used to believe chemtrails so I understand the mindset, it's hard to convince somebody out of it because 'anybody that tries to refute them is a (probably Jewish, if on Holla Forums) shill'. Anybody that believes them, I encourage you to do more research on the subject without completely closing your mind off to those that say chemtrails are not a thing. Life is more comfortable when you're not afraid of the air you're breathing, when you don't hate every plane and contrail you spot in the sky. Basically, the trails are completely normal because the planes are emitting water vapor at such a high altitude that the air is fucking cold. The idea that there are thousands and thousands of planes spraying heavy metals or chemicals on a daily basis is logistically absurd, it would be incredibly expensive and the number of individuals involved in the process would be too high to prevent whistleblowers.

On a flat body…

That's enough for now. Pull up your pants shill and kill yourself. Any proof you are a pilot? Thought so.

They never existed decades ago. Ask someone who is around 60 or older, they will tell you that old contrails all faded within a minute. I remember myself, they always fade out at a steady rate behind the jet. Then theres times when you have 1 jet that isnt leaving a big trail, next to one which is. then youve got times when the trail cuts out and is intermittent etc.

Chemtrails are real. Its the work of the jews.

Flat earth is obviously a troll. They banned them from /x/ so they started posting on cuckchan Holla Forums.

Have you considered that modern planes fly at a higher altitude?

There is a lot of propaganda on the issue, I dont argue with people who believe the 9/11 official story is true anymore either. If you believe that crap, youre a waste of our time.

Filthy yids trying to tie chemtrails to flat Earth garbage is the only proof I need to know that geoengineering is real.

Kikes did 9/11 obviously, I'm not talking about that, I'm just saying chemtrails aren't real. If you do enough research you'll come to the same conclusion.

can anyone tell me what sineads position on chemtrails is?

Cocaine and black guys.

Literally controlled opposition
>>>/fringe/ if you are sincere
>>>/auschwitz/ if you are the filthy kike I think you are
Geoeng is like the holoax: easy to confutate and made up by jews

I just was curious if she shilled this shit as well

I wonder if any are sincere since they make absolutely no effort to fit in

This thread needs more weatherwar101, it's honestly the best channel about this topic, since it actually provides evidence of shit. Shame the OP didn't open with some videos.>>8810102

Cali isn't targeted, it's just that due to how weather is created, and the location of Cali, it has the unfortunate position of being in a spot that's hard for the created weather to rain on. Most weather is created by power plants generating vast amounts of steam for clouds, and since Cali doesn't have any land upwind of it to get those clouds from, they have to get by on what little clouds come naturally from the ocean.

While the chemtrails are a thing, I think they're less often used as a way to poison people, and more as a way to make forming clouds easier, with the side effect of poisoning people. It's also a lot harder to convince people of chemtrails being a thing since it's pretty connected to tinfoil in the public eye.

At least present an argument if you're gonna try to designate an entire thread to /fringe/, and this isn't anything paranormal at all.

Don't forget those trails that have lumps hanging off the bottom of them. I always thought that was sloppy mixing of whatever they're spraying, it's pretty obvious when you've got a cloud that looks like a straight line with bulbs hanging off the bottom at evenly spaced intervals, and they last all day.

Fun fact, Cuba does not get chemtrails. Mediterranean countries (touristy coastal regions) do not get chemtrails all summer, but by the second monday of September they crank them up to 11.

Absolute shit and you are missing the point. Are they spraying toxic substances into the atmosphere? Yes. Are they spraying to deliberately kill people? Maybe / maybe not. But the fact that no government agency will acknowledge it suggests a nefarious purpose. The existence of Agenda 21 suggests a nefarious purpose.

That geotech chart in OP is laughable.

It has been proven time and time again that higher concentrations CO2 enhance vegetation growth, and increased vegetation consumes the excess CO2. The climakikes are treating the environment like some retarded steampunk contraption whereas it's more like a control system that oscillates around a target state before settling. Engineered microbes, space mirrors, monsanto crops. Fucking garbage and whoever conceived of these ideas should kill themselves.

On the DOTR let us not forget the climakikes and their good goy puppets

Chemtrails is by far the most retarded conspiracy theory there is, seriously guys, it's embarassing.

No, the trails from the planes are water vapor.
Globalism, socialism, not chemtrails.

It's harder to convince somebody out of believing chemtrails than it is to convince them out of believing the Holocaust.

CIA director admitted it months ago you noobs, youtube
.com/watch?v=LfH5_BiaP8Y

Hello Mike.

I've seen chemtrails, i.e. chemicals sprayed by planes that stay in the air for at least 20 minutes instead of dissipating in a few seconds like contrails, in several different countries. Ultimately those chemtrails spread and form clouds. I do not know who sprays them and why, but they exist.