Cuckime fans BTFO

cuckime fans BTFO
How will that ever recover!?

hooktube.com/watch?v=hwc6fTnsdBI

>there was a thread already
What thread?
>it's old new
two days >old

How is this anime? There is only 2 nips even closely connected to it, even the animation atudio is just a bunch of koreans. Everyone else are random western fags.

*studio
Also, the creator is (((Ezra Koenig)))

Who are they kidding?

POC have always been a part of anime. I

There are dark skinned japanese. Casca is NOT a niggress

Not really a jewish name, it's more apostolic than anything
But we know this isn't the case

>>>Holla Forums
Again, you're not welcome ANYWHERE.

Yeah, she looks more like a poo in the loo.

She's a POC. Look at her tone compared to the other characters.

Do you have anything to add to the discussion or are you just going to be posting low effort political shit?

Berserk isn't even based around Japan, retard.

Yeah and game of thrones isn't about europeans or european culture

Don't be obtuse

WEW. It's like tumblr crowdfunded a shitty anime. No wonder Netflix is broke, keeps making trash like this.

Holla Forumstards are such snowflakes.

Here retard

At least you admit it

9/10 times you see dark skin in anime it's meant to be someone from Kyushu or Okinawa.

These fake weebs don't know shit about grourious nippon

Seriously how retarted do you have to be

Im seriously getting sick of this shit. Referencing Akira at this point is just trying to cash in on brownie points.

I always assumed she was italian or greek. Or Miura being confused about medieval Portugal

Meh, low quality shit that will never scratch the surface beyond the tumblr crowd this was designed for.

LMAO JAPAN

WE

POC? Oh, you mean a nigger

She's from the berserk universes equivalent to southern France and she's from a poor farming family. It's supposed to be a dark tan (the anime did make her darker though) she's much lighter skin later on after living in a cave for a few months.

She's a nigger

WUZ

ANAYMAY

KANGZ

what the fuck is hooktube?

the newest jewish trick

I'm going to rape your face if you keep this up.

Hooktube makes sure Youtube doesn't score your ad shekels.

but I already have ublock

How is this real? It looks like some half-assed anime spoof by College Humor.

I'm sorry your waifu is a nigger.

Most likely scenario is she's supposed to be a swarthy Mediterranean and her skin tone is meant to represent her low status/peasant birth, the other possibility is that likely many mangaka Muira gave her dark skin for no particular reason and it's just a stylistic design choice to differentiate her and he can't into consistency so her exact tone is always changing. If she were actually meant to be a shitskin she would have been from Kushan or somebody at some point would've at least mentioned that she looks foreign.

N

CUCKIME

CASCA IS WHIIIIIIIIITE
AAAAAAAAAAAUUUUUURRGH

Casca = Nigger

I have saw hentai with better animation. Glad to know talented people arent working in these gay nigger propaganda garbage

casca is huwhite

Something isn't right here.

Something isn't right here.

Not being white =/= nigger.

I always assumed Casca was from southern Spain and just had a dark tan. I mean if you want to make the case that she's part Moor or something go ahead but it would have to be very diluted since her features are a lot closer to European than Negroid.

I didn't say she was a nigger but she damn sure isn't white. Like you said most likely a good chunk of camel jockey in her.

Japs don't know how to draw niggers?

She's a sandnigger