3 shot at Chicago MLK Day celebration. 32 shot this past weekend

Is Chicago officially planet of the Apes?

Why can't Chicago niggers go more than 10 minutes without chimping out?

Other urls found in this thread:

you
homicides.suntimes.com/
chicago.suntimes.com/news/police-3-killed-5-wounded-in-shootings-to-start-mlk-day-weekend/
youtube.com/watch?v=JAiu0aeUQZ8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Niggers are animals, especially when in a city ran by a very corrupt kike.

Also, give me a mp of Chicago and I can point out the areas where all these shootings are. We can all guess who happens to live in those areas. Everyone in Chicago understands this.

son of a jewish terrorist, rahm emanual, is the mayor running the city.

what could go wrong?

because the culture is vid related

Now you know why the communists/jews wanted to "free" the negro.

Stick around the northwest parts and the loop/downtown
Avoid streets named after presidents. It's mainly the southside that you have to avoid.

People don't realize how segregated Chicago is. It's actually really nice when you're away from niggers.

I'm looking through this guy's channel and it's a bunch of tryhard gangster shit. Social media is like moths to a flame with niggers and this dude is going to get his door kicked in for a month straight if he keeps incriminating himself. Every fucking time.

Also his trump video is hilarious because not even two minutes in he's already talking about how much he loves jews.

good

Only niggers manage to do this, don't they? I wonder when they will start killing each other on BLM demonstrations at this point.

already happened in charlotte

That is seriously some nigger ass shit.

Kek, I'm dyin.

Wait, it isn't?

Because there is a cartel of several thousand people inside that city.
We need to build a wall around it.

I thought it was "Chiraq"

Why do niggers think it's cool to not vote and then try to act like they don't care? I mean, most legally can't, but what about the ones like Kanye who don't have a felony?

It's niggers and to a lesser extent spics. Wherever there are chips there will be chimping out - but Chicago chimps seem especially hostile to each other. I say we do everything we can to encourage it.

No it's Chimpcago or Chicongo.

Yes
They have nothing else to do. No job and free shit combined with retard IQ and ogabooga bix nood give you frequent chimpouts.

just look at this shit. from;
you tube.com/watch?v=-H17hYhA7SM

lol fucking nigger knows his people can't have nothing good and they do it all to themselves.

We need to meme a Nelson Mandela Day just to have niggers necklacing each other

Why is it niggers only use that bluetooth ear set for phones???

lol too fucking funny.

St Paddies day….. no shooting
Columbus Day…..no shooting
Nig Day,,,,,,, shooting

Tfw February is black history month

They should change the date to summer because the niggers are the most active on that season for some reason.

Man, I've spent the last hour diving into the CHIRAQ rap scene and shit is all kinds of fucked up. Take vid related for instance, the skinny was set up and robbed by some older rap nigs and talk shit in this interview. His friend in the purple was gunned down in his car with his children for it not long after the interview came out. Niggers are fucking stupid.

Fuck. I can't even type right after listening to these niggers for an hour.

Well you're murdering each other so you're on the right track

It's wild that there are some people out there that considered niggers to be human. it make no sense at all.

now rotate that image 90 degrees, superimpose it on itself at 50% opacity, and you've got Pepe Plaid, the tartan of our clan.

Kek, these stupid fuckers never fail to amaze me.

Come on man. I know they're stupid and act up a lot. But at the end of the day they have thoughts and feelings and need to be treated like that retarded half brother.

Turn apes into ubermensch.

This what you're after?

CHECKED

and have a bump

Heil hitler, but maybe this.

nigger technology lets dumb niggers talk to other dumb niggers about dumb nigger shit

It does make a rather lovely tartan

and these black losers go to the same schools as white kids, these are the niggers that come looking for jobs and want to fuck your little sister.

It's… beautiful.

Someone should produce woodcutter wool shirts with this pattern.

checked

I would wear the shit outta it.

That is actually really sad. A black family man looking at the sorry state his people are in. Maybe blacks need to start segregating themselves from niggers.

Blacks are niggers. You better check your privilege, niggers are killers, if not him today, his boo tomorrow, if not his boo, his babies mommy, fag. Praise Rahm for unleashing nigger hell on each other.
>homicides.suntimes.com/

That's James Earl Ray Day son

40°

Chicago Sun-Times
TRENDING CHICAGO PUBLIC SCHOOLS CRIME LIFE ON A LEDGE

search…
News Home
Sports Home
Politics Home
Entertainment Home
Columnists Home
Opinion Home
Lifestyles Home
Autos
Education
Crime
Business
Chicago
Transportation

News
CHICAGO 01/14/2017, 07:53am
10 killed, 29 wounded in MLK Day weekend shootings

>chicago.suntimes.com/news/police-3-killed-5-wounded-in-shootings-to-start-mlk-day-weekend/

Nice

You don't think things will be different after trump lets ben carson fix things via department of urban development? Once the schools and welfare programs are fixed in a way that incentivizes helping yourself and getting higher education, I'm sure single mothers, black on black violence and unemployment will go way down. I think blacks are literally a product of their environment. Monkey see monkey do. Look at blacks raised white… Sure its like a tame pit bull: could go off, Still more manageable than a rabid dog though. Fix black families, fix black role models, stop telling them everyone hates them and will do everything in the world to make sure they fail. Im sure the black community can be saved.

Unrelated: Might be time to buy foreclosed property in Detroit. If trump brings back industry….

I don't think you are very aware of your surroundings. This isn't Holla Forums, we like facts here.

I was just sayin

There's blacks that don't nig, i don't consider them niggers.

They probably hate niggers more than you and i do, because they have to deal with them on a daily basis and niggers think they're 'one of them'.

then you haven't taken off your rose colored glasses yet. Picture a nigger resisting arrest, then picture force being used to effect arrest, blacks turn into niggers in milliseconds

>youtube.com/watch?v=JAiu0aeUQZ8

white lives matter

How did she wash that off?

There's definitely blacks that aren't niggers. There's even so-called 'Daywalkers'; they can go around without nigging but still hold the 'qualities' of your average nig.

Don't forget that there's blacks like Morgan Freeman who told a jew to shut the fuck up about 'muh racism'. He's not the only one.

Trump isn't going to be in for 40 years which is how long the current nigger (((culture))) has been cultivated for.
I see shit getting worse. Even Trump isn't going to be able to produce enough low skilled jobs to stop the rot, and at this stage they have no intention of working for a living.

COMING SOON!

We might see them doubling down instead, that is the lefts and jews default response after all.

I am of the assumption that all of the shootings on MLK day were gang related?

I use it all the time because it's annoying to hold up a cell phone when I know I'm going to be on the line for awhile. Frees a hand up, and I'll either use it when I drive or when I have to be on a computer or looking through paperwork while on the phone.

Yea it sucks, but think of all the resources wasted over niggers shooting each other. The intelligence, training, and technology wasted for this shit. And fucking helicopter? I mean, that right there was crazy, especially how it just happened and he was able to show it flying, talk about it, and keep moving. This dude lives and walks through misery, but there isn't a damn thing we can do. Blaming whitey isn't going to do a damn thing.

What did they mean by this?

Fund it.

You sicken me.