Russian decided to make Pepe painting gallery

etsy.com/shop/TheSadArtist
archive.is/eZYRz
At this point Pepe has taken so many forms that he's no longer a character with any personality and in group virtue signalling doesn't explain him either. Pepe as the avatar of Kek represents the infinite possibility of Chaos and thus he takes the form of all things.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/fPwXp
vocaroo.com/i/s16SHyfZ7boE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The rarest of rares. They belong in the White House.

somebody needs to send the link to Louise Mensch
can't wait to read her theories about it

Oh look, another "based young woman" trying to make a parasitic living off the right.
Evalion V37462525153.

They need to be more smug

Who?

i think it's moar interesting that the meme has reached out so far. the dems did wonders to spread it as well with shillary talking about it at a presser

They're nice little pepes regardless.

I'm all for shitting on (((evalion))) but these are actually nice pepes tbh

IS SHE A CUTIE?>????

He was born for us, that little cuckrag was born to give him to us.

From what I can tell it's a depressed Married Russian woman painting Pepe to cope with Depression.

Doubt she'll be E-celebing.

She's married.

Just like Moot was born to give us English Imageboards.

Honestly if you cant see the difference between a few paintings about pepe a popular internet meme and a jewess canadian camwhore reading of a script trying to jew thirsty beta cucks i dont know what to tell you

fugggggggggg

To think that in a few centuries, a curator will stumble across these ancient Pepe paintings.

Or… to think how many paintings have disappeared in the stream of time. Sadness.

I would

Kill yourself.

Irrefutable proof the Russians hacked the election.

the inauguration is off

A cuckservative Jewess with a raging hateboner towards Trump, Russia, and anime.

archive.fo/fPwXp

This truly is the best worldline, where memes become real in the best way possible.

Only in Kali Yuga could something so absurd become real life.

Get fucking gassed, kike.

Really liked this rare pepe,not paying 200 euros but thanks OP

Any Russian Holla Forums anons can do something to make her happy? She sounds like good person who needs a husbando.

PRAISE KEK

Typical Russian fetal alcohol syndrome features. No wonder Hitler hated these fucking retards.

shes hot yall are gay

Perhaps Vlad can "convince" the Russian academia to deem these Pepes of avant-garde merit and therefore worthy of display at the Hermitage in time for President Trump's visit.

She's average but shes probably 9/10 waifu material tbh

She's married, if you read the archive it says his husband setup this thing as a why to cheer her up as she was depressed, not enough to convince me to give him 200 euros even thought i know painting is not a cheap hobby but if she is truly depressed ,the attention and some people liking his pepes may cheer her up even if no one buy anyone.

She already has a Husbando.

They're all sold out soon, anyhow.

Err, I mean they are all sold out**

POST YFW THE PEPE RENAISSANCE HAS BEGUN

MAKE ART GREAT AGAIN

bretty good

1. I'd like to see her put more effort towards her painting. I prefer paintings with a greater degree of detail.
2. Sargon of Cuckad already did a video on Pepe's rise to a symbol of emotion/counter-culture. Usually smugness or depression.

There will be kids in art classes centuries from now learning about the Kek Renaissance that influenced the art of our time and brought art back from the depths of (((modern art))).

(checked)

Actually, he was born to haul luggage and suck circumcised cock. We were only a small part of the plan for him, but Kek still gave us some good shit none the less.

Very nice.

checked
Thanks vlad, now retake Constantinople and restore Byzantium to Christendom

I think pepe does a great job in reflecting the sadness of our trivial everyday life in the materialistic urban world and the smugness that we hold as puppetmaster of the clearnet since the usenet. Never any man had so much information and knowledge available. The knowledge on the net would dwarf even The Royal Library of Alexandria.

D-did I meme responsibly?

yes Ivan my friendo, for that you win a russian haxor Pepe

Dimity you are alright guy.

when its a 1 time thing where its not forced, its alright, she actually put effort into this, now if it were the faggot from patreon who kept spamming his shitty christ chan comic books then thats a whole different story, remember user, attributing to something in exchange for shekel isn't a bad thing at all, especially when that something actually has EFFORT into it.

H-HOW DID YOU GUESS MY NAME ON THE FIRST TRY

spooped?

you're in for a wild ride then kiddo

Who bought them all? Why so greedy?

i almost hate to bring this up, but she got a big ole' hanger going on from the side there. Definitely fit to breed.

I just chose a random stereotypical Russian name, guess Kek told me just to fuck with you.

nice digits
probably FSB

good to know I'm not the only one that noticed

This is very inspiring. I wonder what kind of materials I would need to create artwork like that? is that oil paint? canvas type etc.

I read a book that instructed me how to draw called Drawing on the Right Side of the Brain from the Public Library.

I wonder how much a classy Heil Hitler Pepe would fetch on the open market

They're some lovely pepes, I must say.

Even if she's trying to "make a parasitic living off the right", thats what all women do. She's making a decent product and if I had 200 euros just burning a hole in my pocket I'd buy one.
If she's doing it insincerely and trying to make a buck off us, Kek would strike her down with something nastier than 200 euros worth of trouble. Let the memes flow, brother.
Shadilay.

Kek confirms, just a depressed russian qt who feels connected to his avatar

Shadilay, brother

Her Pepe's have soul. I can feel in my heart they're authentic.

There are a large number of dubs responding to that poster, all of similar sentiment.

Shadilay brother!

A thought occurs- how many of us did Kek reach out to when we were depressed? When we found no hope in our lives we found Kek/ Kek found us. Is it possible that the first steps along the Dank Path are depression, followed by absurd creation?
Or alternatively, perhaps we memed this all along.

Agreed, i'm glad she at least has a husband to help her deal with Depression rather then being a feminist cat lady. Honestly the more I think the more I consider white feminists victims of brainwashing designed to weaponize them and make them utterly miserable by getting them to hate and reject their femininity. The Femenist and the nu-male cuck are pathetic creatures because they've been brainwashed to hate what they are.

It's fucking disgusting what they've done to our men and women.

You saying that Trump bought them all to put in the white house?

It's Russian Embassy. Only those guys are dank enough to buy Pepes while living in Russia.

Fuck off retard.

(checked)
That's an interesting thought. Perhaps this form of recognition is our version of a holy miracle.

Kek wasn't there for me when I almost killed myself but that's only because he hadn't allowed us to re-meme him into our stand alone complex. Adversity builds character

She appears to have nice, big ol' titties in that pic.

these dubs, that qt russkie painter and all those rare pepes compel me to post this

Making a product is the opposite of being a parasite you welfare nigger.

Certainly possible. Who's to say where it starts and where it ends, what's cause and what's effect when speaking of Kek. Either way, I am glad for her pepes, and hope Trump bought one to furiously shitpost in front of.

Yet here you are, brother, and we are glad of it. Shadilay.

Certainly original.

Every day is getting better and better.
Shadilay.

Isn't it illegal to make money off someone else's creative property?
Don't they follow copyright in Russia?

Chaos is unpredictably multidirectional.

Kek bestows his creative energies in wonderful ways.

I'm pretty sure that mixing it up with other classic works rather than simply copy pasting his comics gives her enough space to say that she was "inspired" and not stealing.

BASED

Indeed, Pepe existed long before. But Kek's awakening was induced by Holla Forums

(KALI YUGA)

(I refrain from checking my own posts)
SHADILAY

At least she have a talent unlike the kikish canadian orbited by countless betas in cuckchan.

That face screams "MOLESTED"

Checked.
Is Evalion still a thing? Wasn't she banned from jewtube?

super qt, would wife

This is PURE CLASS

10/10,
would into art gallery and museum with again

Imageboards did invent Pepe. Pepe the meme is a very different thing to Pepe the character from Boy's Club. I think of it like folk lore. At some point in time Robin Hood was a character that someone came up with, but so much has been added to the myth over the years it can hardly be said to be the creation of just one person at this point.

no_fun_allowed.jpg

SOMEONE REMOVE THIS PLEBEIAN FROM MY PRESENCE

aww she's a cute
unlike chosen 'people'

Thanks for spoilering that image, I'd rather watch huezillian prisoners, ISIS or cartel gores than looking at this ugly kikess's horse face.

I thoroughly enjoy being pandered to by the Ruskies, these are great.

Talking about it, i found a photo of her husband.

I pray for kek to grant her the day her pepes will only remain smug and her life a fulfilled one.

I thought about painting some but int he end i dont want to make money off some meme so i didnt.
t. painter

wew, it must suck being you. The world must be very confusing.

That monkey represents muslim arab admin of most cancerous russian imageboard who made huge PR on social networking websites to make money of his "application for russian facebook", since 2011.

He deserves death for making entire imageboard culture in russia into cancer no less than Alex Soros does. Those pepe paintings aren't made in support of Trump, they are made in support of russian facebook (vkontakte) culture and imageboard involvement in it. Their position is actually liberal.

RAREST.FUCKING.PEPES

Looks like a kike. No wonder she's depressed.

I wonder who could be behind this… FSB/SVR aka MGB is waaay too fucking obvious on this Pepe painting psyop.

Proper way to have done it would've been to have the paintings "exhibited" at an art gallery in Budapest or further West. Have a front group or foundation pay off the gallery. Use SVR's contacts in the media to hype it up and then have an SVR connected millionaire buy all the paintings.

This psyop is low energy. Must've been a rookie FSB officer in charge of the operation. Great paintings though–really fucking high energy artwork. Based af.

So Russian intelligence is using the avatar of our God to fuck with Globalists?

No, this has precedence. Back in the 70s, CIA spent 65 mil to kickstart Piccasso so that his abomination of an artform could take the mainstream of art appreciation so that the world would view Russian mastery of ultra-realism less since it didn't sell like Picasso did.

If that is the case I have a feeling its a testing of the waters.

russians are not even human. reported for attention whoring.

shamefur

I don't think they meant to be discreet.

I've heard they bankrolled Pollock and other abstract expressionist shit, because they couldn't compete with the Russian High Art academies. Sounds very plausible; though I've never read definite proof on it.

So what the fuck, a daikon externally rubbing her uterus to orgasm?

Calm down Chaim.

nice animation

What a time to be alive.

Picasso was already world famous and almost dead in the seventies.

It's a Touhou character apparently, but I couldn't find a reason for it when looking for source beyond general fetishism.

Yes, CIA executed a successful influence operation in the 50's and early 60's regarding Abstract Expressionism and modern literature, since most artists are left wing and sided with the USSR. CIA used leftist artists to unwittingly fight the Left.

KGB fought back with "Active Measures" in the mid 60's. There's a book on it called "Cultural Cold War," it's available online.

No, Yuri, I don't think the rookie FSB officer running this particular psyop had a decent budget to work with, tbh fam. Low energy FSB psyop side-operation for fucking high energy artwork.

Depression is darkness. Kek sends his prophets Pepe, Dat Boi, and others, to lead us by the hand into the light of truth.

Yes
Yes
No
No

In Russian culture Pepe retained it's original "feels bad man" meaning. While he is quite a normie meme here, it did not suffer deterioration to such extent as in the West (pre-nazi-frog popularity period, which was pure cancerfest and give rise to poopoopeepee as a reaction).

121 Replies, 10% chance of dubs = 12 dubs, but we have 17.
Kek really liked this thread in particular.

>1. Wake Up
2. Grab a brush, put on a little make-up

Just imagine if paintings of Kek sell well. There will be a load of artists creating those paintings. To some extend the market will be flooded with frogs - so Kek visits not only on social media/ image boards but also in real life.

Frogs will rain from the skies like in the old prophecy.

Is this the faggot ?
t. non russian VK user

Yep

They belong in the Kremlin. Make your own >:C

Fucking cunt. I had the idea first but couldnt convince painters that investing in pepes was good money

I legitimately got scared seeing that monstrosity pop up after clicking the spoiler. Those goddamn rats.

Pepe has become a fucking cultural icon across the planet.
In 100 years people will look back at Pepe in a way similar to how we look at Killroy Was Here.

vocaroo.com/i/s16SHyfZ7boE

I may have made Q say something.