RED ALERT

Report: CNN/Buzzfeed to Release Damaging New Trump Tape 48 Hours Before Inauguration
'The Apprentice' out-takes allegedly show president-elect using the n-word

According to the source, who wishes to remain anonymous, a two minute clip has been cut from out-takes of Trump’s appearances on The Apprentice which is “very damaging” and “nuclear in impact”.

The tape has been circulating for a while in an effort to attract rich backers such as (((Mark Cuban))) or Larry Flynt who would be prepared to take the substantial legal risk of releasing the video.

However, with Trump’s inauguration looming, “the plan is to leak it to CNN and Buzzfeed (as the ultimate f**k you) on Wednesday at 3pm,” claims the source.

The source added that he had the names of the people who were set to leak the tape and would be getting in touch with Trump’s Senior Counselor Steve Bannon to pass on the information.

Previous reports containing the existence of such a tape circulated before the election and resurfaced again on December 16 when comedian (((Tom Arnold))) claimed he had seen the footage and that it contained Trump saying, “every bad thing ever, every offensive, racist thing ever. It was him sitting in that chair saying the N-word, saying the C-word, calling his son a retard, just being so mean to his own children.”

Arnold also claimed that “he had talked to several other Hollywood players who had also seen the tape”.

According to Apprentice creator Mark Burnett, MGM, which acquired his company, has not released the tape due to contractual and legal restrictions.

The goal is to neutralize the impact of the tape by pointing out that it is yet another underhanded attempt to de-legitimize Trump’s presidency and put him on the back foot as soon as he enters office.

According to the source, the original plan was to release a portion of the tape on Sunday or Monday as a teaser, but Trump’s feud with Congressman John Lewis caused the leakers to reconsider and hold off.

“They should have released it on MLK day, but they want assurances of financial backing in case they get sued. One person still works for the Apprentice, he even thinks this will help with ratings!” states the source.

The tape contains Trump allegedly using the n-word off camera and the objective is to “discredit the president before the inauguration,” states the source.

We will update this report with more information as and when it becomes available.

Other urls found in this thread:

infowars.com/report-cnnbuzzfeed-to-release-damaging-new-trump-tape-48-hours-before-inauguration/
archive.is/RgjhD
youtube.com/watch?v=x5kil3Pfkng&feature=youtu.be&t=117
metro.co.uk/2017/01/16/anonymous-just-threatened-to-expose-donald-trumps-supposed-russian-secrets-6384704/
usuncut.com/politics/anonymous-war-donald-trump/
youtube.com/watch?v=ohmajJTcpNk
youtube.com/watch?v=I3l4XLZ59iw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

infowars.com/report-cnnbuzzfeed-to-release-damaging-new-trump-tape-48-hours-before-inauguration/

Anyone else ready for this to backfire tremendously and make Trump even more popular?

No source, no archive.

archive.is/RgjhD

Here you go

SO IT’S FUCKING NOTHING THEN.
Because if this is the source, the information on it would have leaked out YEARS ago and been a more localized scandal (or, if it was really as big as they claim, would have gone bigger earlier).

If that’s really where it comes from, I’m relieved, because IT’S FUCKING NOTHING.

learn to use the catalog, faggot

I mean I'll buy it when I see it but at this rate they're turning Trump into hitler more effectively than we could ever dream tbh

How is this nothing??

This. It will just make the upcoming shitstorm racially divided on top of politically divided. We might well be able to uncuck everything all at once if they do that, tbh.

Learn how to fucking read.

Oh look another faggot who doesn't know how to use the catalog.

because the election is over, retard
and you still don't know how to use the catalog
>>>/cuckchan/

“Who’s the guy on the far right?”
“Pepe.”

Niggas ain't got shit.
Fuck 'em.

If they had something this good they would've released it on October 16th.

Well, that seals it, the rope for you then.

THIS IS NOW AN INCIDENTALLY-RELATED-TO-Holla Forums APPRENTICE CLIP THREAD.

Trump thought about running in 2012, and he made this ad.

I'll believe it when I see it. If a nigger tape really exists, they would have used it during the election cycle. "Grab 'em by the pussy" was the best they had.

Any tape releases is fucking nothing. He's elected President.

Over here we'd have the msm arrested on subversion charges.

A well known source has said that an expert has said that there is a source who wishes to remain Anonymous that this is bullshit

He's wanted to do it since the '80s.

OY VEY
They're going to impeach him over using 'NIGGER'!!!!!
this is what leftists actually think will happen ffs

Yes, soon everyone will be calling niggers what they are and kicking them out of this country.

He didn't want to then, only if things got bad enough.

THINGS GOT BAD ENOUGH

And if they DID people will be looking at NBC asking why the fuck they didnt release it BEFORE the election.

Pussy+Nigger might have stumped the Trump. Or at least they will think that.

Exactly.
Jan 20th we win.
Game over
Trump will be POTUS and no "tape" or outrage can change that. Even if SHTF and they can't have a public inauguration it doesn't matter. They could swear him in offsite in a secure location.

So how would CNN and Buzzfeed have out-takes from an NBC show? Wouldn't it be more advantageous for MSNBC to break the story?

That is, if it were true. Leftists suck at gotcha moments.

Sure pal

AHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHA nothing, no one can stop the trump train now. suck a fat dick cnn/buzzfeed

What are they going to do? Make him lose the election? Its TOO LATE FAGGOTS!

This seals the deal in the minds of normalfags that the media is utterly opposed to Trump. It'll be even funnier if this is just a tape of Trump trying to rap or something. He has had rappers on the Apprentice before and knows a few of them already.

Retarded.

Exactly, he's already in office and pitching a liberal bitch fit will never change that. Most this supposed tape will accomplish is triggering niggers and cucks, who were going to chimp out on the 20th anyway. Sage for op being a black hole tier cum-guzzler,

This, I hope that if this is actually real, niggers cause so much ruckus that we actually have the ability to deal with them, permanently.

We need to meme awareness of the new tools created recently to simulate people's voices.

http:// thenextweb.com/apps/2016/11/04/adobes-upcoming-audio-tool-lets-you-synthesize-speech-in-anyones-voice/

Buzzfeed and CNN have already blown their credibility to shit so this just gives people the reason to ignore and disregard it.

Even better if some user were to show how easy it is to use these tools to make a person say anything. Do a video pretending to be some celebrity like Taylor Swift, have her say Nazi things. That will simultaneously boost it into awareness as well as prove that all audio files are suspect now. It's important to show how easy it is.

Best post I've read in a very long time.

Wasn't there a side-by-side comparison video of how easy it is to shoop another person's mouth over existing footage? Requesting the webm if anyone has it saved.

Trump would know about that and would've prepared for it if truth.

It's just the same lie they brought up during the elections.

brutal

SOMEBODY DO THIS!
SOMEBODY DO THIS!

This guy still has his job.

Gotcha tapes don't really work anymore.

Especially the whole 'n-word' off camera. Anyone can dub that on! Will have to do some checking if this is ever released.

Okay, so what 4/pol/ psyop haven't they gone all the way with yet?
Confirm please, this was Holla Forums trolling Rick Wilson, right?

if they had something, they would have used it already. for fuck's sake, they used that phony-ass intel report some anons made up and sent to cuck wilson because they had NOTHING ELSE. anybody else remember how they ran out scandals during the last week of october since nothing was sticking? they would have used this at that point, or earlier
too bad an ebil wyte man saying the forbidden n-word doesn't disqualify a man from being sworn in, otherwise they'd have something.

If you're dumb enough to believe this you're a leftist.

There is no tape. The lie that it exists is, itself, the attempt at damaging Trump. The CIA's getting really sloppy these days.

What the fuck is even wrong with that? The entire thing was done in jest. Literally, every single scene the people around him are laughing at his antics. Here I was expecting someone going off on someone and saying nasty shit but instead I get a series of lowbrow jokes which his coworkers found funny.

Go die in a fucking fire, whoever it is that tried to make this shit into a controversy.

This tbh smh, fam.

youtube.com/watch?v=x5kil3Pfkng&feature=youtu.be&t=117

Turns out there's historic precedence here. :^)

checking these trips

well, he only tells the truth

Actually, the story is that it's been kept under wraps by some kind of legal agreement. If the tape is released then the leaker has to pay $20 million or something. I forget exactly, but that's what some shitlib was saying during the election.

Which is probably a lie and there's nothing at all.

If it was damaging enough to ruin his chances at a presidency they would have released it two days before the general election. They're going to be using this as an excuse to bus in "peaceful protestors" to culturally enrich conservative areas to try to get people to start shooting one another, or better yet, false flag shootings, so Obama can declare martial law the day before Trump is supposed to be elected.

The Clinton campaign would have paid double that and a dozen underage prostitutes to get that tape before the election.

Desperation to very last minute, jews being jews as usual. Delusional and desperate fuck

It's probably not even him saying nigger as an insult. Like, he's probably just berating someone on the set for saying it. Kind of like he did with the idiot who called himself white trash on the show.

They talked about something like this before the election. If they actually had a tape of that, they would have definitely released it then. They're just bluffing and casting doubt on Trump.

Holy shit how have i never seen this before?

555-COME-ON-NOW

If that tape existed, we all know damn well that Soros would have proxied that cash to them before even the first debate. They don't have shit.

Buy Ammo and lets hope this sparks off the race war!

My dick would be harder than diamonds if that happened.

Remember when Alex Jones claimed some Assange interview was gonna be a big bomb and it was literally nothing?

Distraction tactics aren't stopping Project Veritas tape from being discussed.

Maybe the tape was saved or fabricated as part of an assassination plot.

Wooooooooow, that's a serious big deal man.

According to Alex Jones, if they keep pushing on Trump, the pro-Trump coup in the military and intelligence agencies will start leaking ALL the pedo files. Alex specifically said, "including what kind of hot dogs Obama likes taste"…

If Donald Trump said nigger on The Apprentice then he is truly our hero.

Dubs says its gonna be a video of Trump talking to a black man but it will be dubbed over horribly by someone badly imitating his voice and saying "Nigger" over and over despite it not matching up with his mouth

Dubs say kikes make youtube poop tier videos now because they're desperate for literally anything

wew

Yay, more fake news, no one cares.

Hillary and company would have done anything to get their hands on this tape, but they didn't. Not with the backing of Soros, Rothschild and every other big player. You know why? Because it doesn't exist and Tom Arnold is a 'literally who?' tier comedian who is trying to boost his own career by getting into the spotlight for just a brief moment.

If this had an ounce of credibility, it would have been out a long time ago. The cash is there, I mean, Hillary ran a $1.2 billion campaign for God's sake. The whole legal team argument holds no water because this person would find no problem getting enough money for a legal team if the tape was real. These people trying to discredit the President by spreading more lies are playing with fire, because thanks to King Nigger, the president's office now has power unlike ever before. Trump can just order their assassination with no repercussion if he wanted to, and it wouldn't matter.

If it's even true, it's probably Donald joking with a black guy about the difference between nigger and nigga. Say, "So I can't say nigger to you, but can I say nigga? Are you my nigga? Ok. Get to work nigger."

Keep in mind that he's being taped by a film crew, so he's not exactly going to go full 14/88 even if he was that way inclined.

Kek let it happen!

you mean other than currently being literally nothing? how about the fact that they said the same shit leading up to the election. It never came. It wouldn't matter if it did.

And now he has made this video a reality. What a man.

Oh wow this is surely the beginning of the end of Donald Trump.

There's no way he'll win a primary now.

remember when alex jones sold pills that he claim would make your balls steel and dick bigger? oh wait that's now

Yeah right, if they had dirt like that it would have been released a week before the election. Those kikes threw the kitchen sink at Trump.

We should make fake Obongo speeches with this software

This. Same is done with statistics/polls, quotes and rewritten news, and it already helped making people aware of it and made them double check/ask questions more, or fall for it. Putting actual "fake" shit out there, makes people aware of manipulation and MSM bullshit.

I wonder if anyone actually fell for that obviously stupid shit?
I remember there being a shitstorm about it on tumblr, because every one of its denizens (rightfully) assumed that everyone else on that site would be dumb enough to fall for that, and they all simultaneously took it as their moral duty to "warn" everyone.

Check the voting hashtag and find out! I'm sure there's at least one.

Everything? Really?
Must be a long fucking tape

He's a coked-up anchorman at a competing network. Ratings!

This is an excellent idea.

kek, I remember seeing this thread months ago on 4/pol/. I'm not buying it OP.

Liberals who bitch about Trump but didn't even vote make me sick.

How did you even manage to get there?

My wife drove me. Didn't have a wheelchair so I had to use crutches borrowed from my mother-in-law. Shit was painful.

That's pure dedication right there. Hope you're doing better now.

Thank you for serving your race user.

You did good, user.

I am doing a lot better now. I'm back to work which is nice because I was going insane trapped in a second story apartment for a month because stairs.

Thanks my dudes.

In regards to the picture, there is ZERO European DNA in the old (before Erik the Red) exhumed dead bodies of Native Americans. The Solutrean hypothesis is a bullshit We Wuz Injuns nuttery.

Also, think of it this way… No European DNA, no great civilization. You have been going about it from the wrong way.

Nigger. Nigger. Nigger. There's literally nothing wrong calling nigger a nigger.

Because they wiped them all out.

Indian tribes have ancient stories about wars of extermination against a former people in the Americas.

GUYS
Anonymous just threatened to expose Donald Trump’s supposed ‘Russian secrets’
metro.co.uk/2017/01/16/anonymous-just-threatened-to-expose-donald-trumps-supposed-russian-secrets-6384704/
Anonymous just declared war against Donald Trump
usuncut.com/politics/anonymous-war-donald-trump/

(((Anonymous))) just declared war on trump. Clearly this is not the real anonymous - because they didn't help us with Clinton.

I'm convinced this is a clinton mob trying to make itself seem like the "ultra zuper trendy" anonymous.

Little does she know the origins of it..
Seriously. Should we wait and see just to laugh at them?

Because I get the feeling this is CTR in disguise.

Also archive wasn't working.

"@realDonaldTrump you have financial and personal ties with Russian mobsters, child traffickers, and money launderers."
I bet they'll use any general ties.
Meanwhile, Clinton used a clearly fraudulent charity to give Russia Uranium.
That apparently "slipped by" them.

Maybe they made a video using

Looks like CTR, smells like CTR (of roadkill) is CTR

The fact that this brand of anonymous did nothing to Clinton makes it immediately suspicious.

Trump needs to tweet "Come back when you're the real anonymous, otherwise you might end up waking the real anonymous" or something.
This is fucking hilarious. I'd like to see what they produce. Might stir us into action again.

"T-T-T-TRUMP SAID HE'D LIKE TO BE FRIENDS WITH PUTIN, HERE'S SIX SLOW MOTION VIDEOS OF IT"
-399 pound hacker

how do you prove you're an anomalous hacker? hotlink images on Holla Forums?

You put on one of those Gay Fox masks and then you become anonimus.

Found the video!

Drumpf is done for XDDDDD

Wow, it's fucking nothing.

I miss old simpsons.

Meh, sounds like another desperate ploy - if they had any ammunition, they woulda shot it off before the election. The game is over and Trump won.

This only makes me love and respect him more.

These tweens have turned Anonymous into a laughing stock.

God bless you sir. Thank you for your service to America and whites everywhere.

Dunno if I buy this. I mean they say this tape has been around since before the election, so you'd think they would have leaked it before the election or at least before the electoral college voted.

Do they honestly think Trump is the first President to have said nigger?

If there is such a tape it is probably similar to that over the top Apprentice show caper where he stole some womans child and drove off in her car. IIRC CNN ran with that "Fake" story for 6hr before (I guess) actually watching it and realizing it was satire. This other supposed video is probably the same thing just an outtake that didn't make the final cut.

OTOH it could be that the Clinton team were so confident they were going to win (they were) that they didn't think they needed to spill a nigger tape. Ivanka and Chelsea are friends, 'member? A true nigger tape would destroy his brand far worse than an election loss or any comments on mexican rapists. They may have thought they didn't need to go that far since they were already guaranteed by every pollster/network/talking head analyst etc. that they were a sure win

There is some potential here

I WANT TO BELIEVE

Sage for bullshit thread

So a CIA/Hillary/Soros backed version of Anonymous since the original has been long dead is trying to take the place of wikileaks in the public consciousness by claiming to expose Trump but in reality, they are going to be making shit up. Wew lad. Next they will go after all the people associated with Trump and try an characterize themselves as freedom fighters against tyranny. These fucks are so predictable.

What is the Fake New's plan to release this a few days before his inauguration?
Do they think it will some how not make him president?
Wouldn't they have used this to try and destroy him before the election?
Hasn't this election show that enough Americans don't give a flying fuck about racism?

Found it about 2 months and 2 weeks late, we already won.

In other words, they have nothing… Nothing real anyway

civil war draft riots: is the flag carried by the troops historically correct? looked like it had too many stars.

Seriously, Paula Dean was a huge star and money maker for the networks, but he admitting to having said nigger in the past was still a huge media controversy that ended her career.

They've been angling at martial law and so this is how they intend to do it. They are hoping this along with Soros' BLM rioters will kick off a race war in which Obama then make a call for martial law and suspend the inauguration or let Trump through but put Trump in a situation where he has to be the one to stop the race war which the media will spin as poorly managed and all his fault.

grand canyon ant people who lived under the ground and taught the Indians agriculture. Maybe they are still there.

Q3 R1b

…literally nothing. At all.

What Anonymous, Laurelai's tranny posse?

Has Trump entered Rob Ford territory where nothing can hurt him?

What are they going to do, unelect him?

I know the one you're talking about, but I can't remember what the program was supposed to be called. In any case, it exists and could be used in conjunction with the Project VoCo program to fake nearly anything.

And better, it could be done in a sperg's basement with a shitty Internet connection and an afternoon of time.

This year is shaping up to be a pretty interesting one already.

Its like the left is taunting Trump … daring him to seize power and become a dictator.

what are those leftists thinking?

Oh come on, if they actually had this, they would have used it during the election. Even still, it doesn't make a difference now, it's not illegal to say that.

WE WUZ NATIVES

There was also supposed to be a clip of Hillary saying nigger that never surfaced. This is just some attention whore

There aren't any oldfags left on halfchan, the entire place is a cesspool of shills, newfags and normalfags trying to be edgy.
Any group claiming to be Anonymous have the exact opposite ideology. They're always moralfag leftists.

And thus, cnn/buzzfeed sign their death warrant, alongside the establishment's.

Julian Assange/wikileaks didn't side with the democrats during the election so they made their own trendy group of "leakers"……
A ripoff from what they think made Trump a success…..standard operating procedure
for (((them))). jews lack imagination its almost like seeing the political version of ((((Hollywood))) movie reboots.

These CTR tier fags will "drop stuff " that will be negative towards Trump, & his policies and the republican majority to influence the next election. You are seeing one of tools they will use in the next election.
Maxine Waters is wants to impeach Trump… So it looks like they will be ripping off the hatred normal people had for king nigger and his law breaking.
I wonder if they will pull a rip-off of the birth certificate stuff?
I hate leftists

Stuff that doesn't come from them, like wikileaks isn't talked about even though it had more impact.

Irrelevant stuff like this from them is played on loop even after being proven fake news.

Can confirm, I was the last oldfag there and they permad me this month.

Not at all surprised they b& you for posting unrelated content in /sci/, quite surprised its a permaban

so kek can't even work through halfchan if he wanted to?
this explains a lot

/sci/ was only the beginning. I declared samson option because of what the molemod did to the board. That thread lasted 1.5 hours btw, we attacked them at the crucial moment after newyears when the mods were all drunk and asleep. It was the right time.

What?

Trump is a retard.

|
|>
|

Yeah whatever, kid.

lefty/pol/ has a molemod on their staff, along with several janitors.. they got rid of one moderator who banned people for "exploiting the system to harass marginalized communities" - when he shut down a safety thread.. but he wasnt the actual guy, the problem remained.

They started banning everything that was traditionally Holla Forums and the Reddit cancer took over turning it into Reddit+Holla Forums, pretty much. Nigger hate threads for example, not allowed.

wtf I hate Trump now, thanks for putting me on the poztrain fellow user who clearly isn't a paid shill due to how clearly he's blending in!
:^)

Oh I didn't know that. Tbh I left (recently) because of the terrible moderation. I had taken a break a month before the election because of the sheer amount of shilling; board quality was so low. The thing that did it for me was some cuck meme thread that had made it to over 200 posts. I'm not at all surprised that the moderation was colluding, I had just thought it was shills/trolls.

I could do this years ago on my asr-10 hardware sampler. I had a portadat and would record people without their knowledge and as long as there were full sets of phonemes I could construct multi-layer instruments across the keyboard range and use notator to semi-synthesise their speech. I would leave composed outrageous messages on ansafones of targets I had malice towards. I can only imagine what is available now to automate this process with virtual modeled voiceboxes.

The desperation of these kikes.

Adobe Voco and that Face2Face software. Trust nothing.

It's probably just Trump singing the boss nigger theme song

It worked during Brexit

I would be embarrassed to have voted for the man if he was not on tape saying he wanted to lynch every nigger on the planet honestly.

And his approval rating skyrockets.

Reminder that we have technology that can make anyone say anything on air and off-air without ever being present at the scene

youtube.com/watch?v=ohmajJTcpNk

youtube.com/watch?v=I3l4XLZ59iw

Oh no! Now how wil Trump win the election!? Oh…
B-b-but Russian hacks and saying nigger means Trump will be "illegitimate" so Bernie Sanders will become president!? Wait… that's not how it works?
These retards really can't do shit but impotently flail at this point.

I'm looking forward to more Holla Forums vader among other things. Maybe the cunt singing about shitting her diaper on election night, things like that.

why not release now?

to sully the high energy inauguration to forever tarnish in people's minds. This is why they are tucking in protestors as well.

Also they are thinking of the next election and the midterms so they need to set up the Trump needs to be impeached stuff as soon as possible.

The only thing they could have that would make him lose face with his followers is if they had him on tape sucking someones dick. But even that would backfire as he would instantly be a hero of the left, and forever immune to criticism.

Humans tend to be disproportionately impacted by narrative around memorable/monumental social bureaucratic occurrences amplified by the media. They are going to front run him…like how 99.99% of people believe Manson killed people or that they/their parents watched the lunar manned landings live. Mind imprint folklore.

He said "nigger" once? huh, guess we should just call the result off and let Hillary take power.

So fucking what, we'll get him a nice comfy chair.

Video isn't real, but I wish it was

Problem solved.

If they had this they wouldn't have waited to release i smell bullshit

Sound (((familiar)))?

DONT WORRY WE ALREADY GOT PLANS FOR THEM.

SOME OF YOU GOYS ARE ALRIGHT, WATCH THE NEWS ON FRIDAY.

you are talking about jews right?

>Well it would cost us 20 million dollars to publish so we sat on Trump saying nigger on Martin Luther King day but we'll publish it on Wednesday.
things that never happened
infowars when nothing happens.

This is laughable. They had the tape the entire time, but never thought to release it when he was actually running for president? What a joke.

There is no past, or future. Only the Meme Singularity.

Yeah but her following consisted of cucks and hens. They already hate Trump.

I GOT SOME REAL GOOD MEME IDEAS FOR THAT.

ANYONE GOT A TORRENT FOR THAT SOFTWARE?

HERES HOW WE MEME IT.. SOME user GETS THE PROGRAM AND THEN HE TAKES SOME CLIPS FROM POPCULTURE TRASH SHOWS, A CLIP WERE THE TARGET IS SITTING OR STANDING IN ONE SPOT FOR A SHORT DURATION.

THEN WE FIGURE OUT A WAY TO GET THE PROGRAM TO ACCEPT VIDEOS OF HILTER DOING SPEECHES AS THE SOURCE INPUT FOR THE NEW FACIAL MOVEMENTS.

IN LEUI OF THAT WORKING SOME user JUST ACTS IT OUT FOR THE MOVEMENTS AND ADDS THE HITLER SPEECH OR WHAT EVER LULZY SHIT WE THINK OF.

THEN HE MAKES SEVERAL VERSIONS WITH SLIGHTLY DIFFERENT RUN TIMES AND BEGINNINGS.

THEN HE UPLOADS THEM AS MP4'S HERE.

THEN ANONS UPLOAD THEM IN DROVES TO YOUTUBE UNDER COMPLETELY BENIGN TITLES LIKES "ELMO'S NEW MOVIE".

I WAS TALKING ABOUT THE NIGHTMARE MODE VIDEO EDITING PROGRAM. IF THAT WASNT OBVIOUS.

This. If it's "off-camera" it could simply be doctored audio.

Great pic, I always love reading Steiner.

I never claimed that we shouldsee ourselves as "gods", merely that if a primitive people were to encounter a relatively advanced civilization with distinct physical attributes, these people would invariably come to conclusions such as these.

There are stories like this all over the world, of the "bringers of civilization", to dismiss them out of hand as we wuz nonsense is in my opinion ridiculous, be skeptical yes, but do not throw away something quite plausible simply because it does not fit the (((academic))) version of history.

Where the fuck do they think they are? WHEN do they think they are?

So they're giving us cuts from cuts i.e no context without no context. Great stuff. Kek these morons can't get anything right.

I'm sure Trump is shaking in his pants now.

Fuck you faggots for not thinking this would be leaked during the election to prevent the current situation from ever developing. This tape doesn't exist, and if it did, would (((anyone))) bat an eye at the millions of dollars in legal fees it would cost considering PE Trump is going to dismantle a political machine worth trillions?

They made up the exact same lie about Hillary before the election. What group was for Trump before the election and is now against him?

That makes me feel even better

We actually wuz