Wife of Orlando nightclub gunman arrested, charged with obstruction of justice, U.S. official says

"Noor has told her story of abuse at his hands. We believe it is misguided and wrong to prosecute her and that it dishonors the memories of the victims to punish an innocent person," Moreno said.
archive.is/9TJGu

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/F8fwZ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They managed to find the bitch?

She was never lost. The Feds had her ass immediately after the Omar the faggot fag slayer did what he did.

She's just been wandering around the U.S. in the meantime.

Not all Muslims, guise. remember that

Not the dead ones

I think they knew where she was.

Hmm…

That was such a great day

eh, they knew she was complicit. Just took a bit of prodding from Lord Trump to put the cuffs on her.

On a side note, today I heard the faggots at NPR crying about how Trump needs to lay off his criticism of the intelligence agencies. Got a good kek out of that.

He will once THEY lay off trying to sabotage him politically via the MSM.

i miss my boy omar

What would you guys consider worse? Gays or Muslims?

What is worse, AIDS or cancer?

Gays mostly pozz their own negholes.
Muslims pozz your entire society.

my sides
archive.is/F8fwZ

thats moonmans best track

Gays recruit by raping children
Muslims evangelise by raping and killing children

Gay crimes usually stay within their own circles, even though we're the ones that need to pay for their aids medications afterwards
Muslim crimes usually involve massive casualties

Either way you lose, but with homos you lose a bit less

This isn't zero sum, nigger. When muds show up to fight faggots, you don't pick a favorite, you napalm the whole fucking place.

She was at her family home in Rodeo, Contra Costa County. She went to Carquinez Middle School in Crockett and Heald in Concord.

She was not a recent refugee/immigrant. Deport them all.

Reported.

Beautiful Christ-Chan ❤

This, fuck comprises.

Compromises*

me 2 hombre

What? You cannot be punished for lying if it could incriminate your husband or yourself.

She sounds like a fucking liar.

I think lying is still punishable; remaining silent is protected. I'm not sure what the laws are for widows.

I don't know, USA laws are insane.

Gee, I wonder who was footing the bill for that…

That pic is really fucky because she is wearing eyeliner, looks to have earrings running up the side of her ear and has a big smile to be what looks like a selfie, etc. This is very unusual if she belongs to the religions of pieces. There was also talk of two gunmen, what happened to that story or are the jews running this place nowadays?

FFS, even her eyebrows are done. Even liberal muzzies don't have this demeanor. Not saying she isn't a part of something but just think there's more to the story. It wasn't just one guy and the shooter was most likely some fag who lost his shit and they had to get a girl with muslim ties to be in on the deal.

The only, i mean, only reason bill and shillary are still together. Handlers, etc.

Spic here, small Happening in Mexico, related to shootings.
Mid school boy shoots classmates and teacher, then fails to kill himself after reloading and shooting himself. No killstreak, some are saying 5 dead and 3 injured, others report that only 1 kid and the teacher died and the others included the shooter are in delicate condition.

Expect news channels or media telling that it was fueled by Trump winning, violent videogames or something like that. Motive is still unknown.

Thanks for the hot tip, Miguel, but wrong thread.

WE DONT CARE YOU STUPID CUNT
WE WANT OT KNOW IF YOU ENABLED YOUR FUCKO OF A BF TO SHOOT UP THAT GAY CLUB
and we know you did you horrid bitch

animecancer like you
first to get purged on any rational man's list