It's been 2 years and Holla Forums won't stop talking about TFA and Daisy Ridley

Why do we even come here anymore? I mean, I guess we still have baneposting.

haha oh wow

The memes. I am just a humble ww farmer tending my wwwwwwes. Why don't you tell me who your favorite fairy is and why you hate spics.

HOLY FUCKING SHIT

ARE YOU A FUCKING JEW OR AN IDIOT

you're not in charge

My favorite fairy is Lily White and I hate spics because they aren't white.

t. butthurt user

That has stopped. Haven't really been a GoT-post in more than a week

This nigger speaks great truth

Daisy Ridley is in Star Wars, no Star Wars actor has made it big besides Harrison Ford.

Maisie Williams is a television actress, television actresses don't make it big and game of thrones actresses certainly do not, they are regulated to XSHIT capeshit.

Thank you for listening.

It doesn't matter if you think that right now, or if it will be true in 5 or 10 years. It doesn't matter at this point of time. Now, they are both incredibly popular, even if Daisy's fame is a manufactured one

Who dresses up their retarded child like this? Parental abuse!

She is living on her own

Letting her live past infancy is abuse and a crime against humanity.

Those repeating numbers confirm that you are an evil heretic!

You are the cancer, faggot.

I don't think I know so, I have predicted every flop, award, box office smash. They are nothing, nobody cares about them once Star Wars and Game of Thrones is over.

IMPLEMENT ID'S SO WE CAN START FILTERING POLITICAL SHITPOSTERS!

This.

They're right you know.

You had a chance for a quality television and film board. You chose this instead.

They're all shit though.

Here friendo, this is the meme you're looking for. Capped it from /r/funny a few weeks back!

/television/ was garbage.