Just saw it. It's as bad as that clown design looks

Just saw it. It's as bad as that clown design looks.

What I'm interested in though is why the fuck are they pushing this so hard? Like the adverts and shills are fucking everywhere as if this is marvel shit. Since when did horror niece become as mainstream as capeshit? Or is it the 80s nostalgia thing again? "member IT XD"

It's just called marketing, whatever company is pushing it hard.
It looks like shit and yet it has an 88% on RT and a 4.4/5 audience score at 90%

people are straight up retarded, fall for memes and love shit movies. the critics are fucking stupid

Exactly. And only an idiot would push a horror film this hard. So why do they.

>He saw itlel in theaters

was there a child gangbang scene after the end credits?

XD

I left after 2/3 of the film, didn't make it anywhere near credits.
Probably yes.

YOU'LL FLOAT TOO

Does this count as a half-cuck or a double-cuck?

It's just 80s nostalgia.
It's all just nostalgia because Hollywood has 0 creativity left. It's all dried up.
When they run out of stuff to remake they'll start remaking remakes, and then, maybe, the normalfags will wake up.

Excuse you?

I didn't pay.

was there a gang bang scene?

Normies will never wake up, it's they are normies. They might give some grunts of displeasure when The Lord of the Rings is remade with people of color but that will subside once the first trailer is released.

Maybe reddit would be more your style stonefag

It's almost spoopy season and they know they can capitalize on the market since theres no movies playing and they can trick young people

lol

Is that Freeza

Ahem, you mean be delighted

This is why I hate RT so much. It inflates the positive (or negative) reception of the movies.

Why would young people care

Metacritic is full of shit just as much, they are plebs

Saw it. Completely unremarkable. From the moment Pennywise is first on screen, I took a deep breath. The cringiness was heavily palpable in the actor playing him. His eyes were doing that shitty CG thing like the Egor monster in the movie 300 where the whites of the eyes look like they're glowing.

The part of the movie I thought I would hate the most, the kid actors, was actually the only mild saving grace. The Jewish kid from Stranger Things kept up the bants as Richie.

But it's like every horror movie that comes out. Non stop scare scenes without giving any time for buildup. No suspense. Clown always heavily CG'd. Exact same story line. Stop making horror like an action movie. It's what you don't see that makes shit scary. And if you do show shit, use practical effects.

Also, crowd was horrible. Theater full of jigs. Guy behind me kept coughing. Some autists even had red balloons with them. Some jigs even clapped at the end. Sad.

because they want an excuse to make out with their girlfriends for 2 hours.

(((Hollywood))) has no creativity left. The bureaucracy responsible for bringing movies to life has tightened due to greed to the point where maybe 1 out of 200 films isn't a remake, sequel, reboot, prequel, based off a book or a Disneyland ride. The day Los Angeles gets wiped off the face of the Earth will be a great day indeed.

If you didnt want to nut in her then I dont know whats wrong with you.

Jews can't create, they can only parasitize what others have created, often debasing it with their filth.

that's a girl?

Trash taste.

wat

stop being a bandwagon faggot good goy

Shame we never got the gang bang that was in the book, she was really hot tbh, it would have been cool to see but all we got was fat boy being cucked. Also it would fit her name cause they all called her a slut.

She had long hair in the begining of the movie until she cut it, she looked really good with long hair.

Nothing better than pedos getting cucked out of their fapbait.

user beat the system today.

a qt indeed

They want the Stranger Things audience.

The Tim Curry Pennywise is seared into the memories of 80s/90s kids, even though those TV movies were made for adults it was mostly kids watching.

I doubt you actually saw it, shit was good, scares built well and effects were all good too. Pennywise actor did a damn good job portraying an entity trying to be human but clearly failing. Kids were all well acted and all had real good depth and development except the token black kid, although he did bring a gun which was nice Not perfect but still very good.

but that's clearly a boy user.

Looks too much like a girl I knew in high school that had similar face but black curly jewish locks and was really short and pudgy.

these digits are absolutely WONDERFUL

That whole mini-movie is unironically and with no hint of memery, complete cinematic art.

The movie covers only the first part of IT, the one with the kids. So there's going to be a sequel with their return as adults.

Really?

It ends with the title screen "IT: Chapter 1"

Where are they going to find enough filler for a second full-length movie?

No idea. Would have worked much better as a TV series anyway.

Do you think they'll give us the gangbang in the adult sequel, with Bev as a literal 40 year old childless roastie? Or maybe they'll all peg the athletic white guy?

Why does the clown need CGI? Clowns are literally people in makeup. Just use a fucking guy in makeup.

The book had a nice alternating pacing between the child and adult story arcs. It's like the film producers don't care at all about what made the book work.

Much creepier too with just make up. You don't need to oversell a clown to be creepy.

It was okay, wasn't good, wasn't terrible.
Hell listening to the sheboon behind me sobbing and asking to go home was worth the price of admission,

yeah, movie consisted of rising tension which was cool, then PENNYWISE THE BREAKDANCING CLOWN
OOGA BOOGA
the clown actually fucking danced and the camera zoomed in and shook like it was supposed to be scary

There will be blood is one of the best films of the last 15 years

Shill hard. Shill harder.

So what you are saying is that I need to lower my IQ in order to be entertained in the current year?

I'm sure your IQ is already at the requisite level to be entertained by current year cinema.

shut up

lol #rekt

Literally retarded.

He is called the dancing clown. The zoom in was just to show that he had the strongest presence in the room. If it scared you then that's on you.

The main issue with the movie was that theatres were packed full of preteen and meme speaking faggots.

Lol really

APOLOGIZE

What this guy said,

There Will be Blood is one of the least pozzed movies to come out in the last 20 years.

You can get all the shekels in the world, control a city, and show-up a big corporation, but it's all for nothing if you don't have a family, without true blood relations what do we have?

Yeah I hated this part the most in the movie.

In my case a lot less worthless mooching alcoholics complicating my life.

Why are you

Writing like this

You fucking retard

Go back

To >>>/reddit/

Where you belong

FUCKING NIGGER

cucks raising cucks

are you 10 or something.

TWBB is fantastic grade-A anticapitalist kino

They? You mean IT?
The movie is catered to spics, niggers and dune koons, (((They))) don't have to do anything. Subhuman shits will talk about and watch this garbage all day long.

The book is like 1,000 pages dude.
I have one question for people who saw it: does IT ever turn into the huge bird creature from the book? I'll download it if she does.

spotted the redditor

JUST ONE DOLLAH

I liked it tbh. I can understand why people wouldn't also I never saw the original. The characters were fucking obnoxious throughout.

It has made $100 million+ in the opening week. Even if they didn't have a sequel planned, they do now.

Fucking normies. They shat out a shitty remake, and reap a fortune from these normie cattle. Then they decide to make a sequel to the remake, and fork in some more golds.

80s were better m8. sucks to be u.

Dude looks like certain ==DENSE MOTHERFUCKER==

sad

OOH

Many such cases.

I-I'm coming back with muh mom, you'll see who's boss, j-just wait

spotted the literal fucking
NIGGER

I was expecting IT to put on a puppet show with corpses or something, not fucking dance like a retard.

How is that even possible

Is it just me, or do pedos legit have the shittiest taste?

Of course. They are pedophiles.

Nobody ever said pedophiles were intelligent people.

You could say that they are dumber than fucking kids.

There Will Be Blood is overrated as fuck and it IS REDDIT

ITS CONFIRMED REDDIT SO FUCK YOURSELVES

Paul Thomas Anderson films are art, not products.

Guys, if you encountered It what form would it take? For me it would be the form of a really hot chick and only after weeks of dating would it reveal its penis.

My future son as a worthless neet

GANGNAM STYLE

i liked it tbh.

This scene was pretty dank though.

To some people that'd be their dream.

DRAIN?

He didn't float so good.

speak of the clown, and IT will dance

It is not as bad as I was expecting. I mean… there is a lot of shitty CGI, and the movie is a jumpscare fest just like every other modern horror movie.

But the kid actors were fun, specially the one from Stranger Things. The plot is not a convoluted mess, it's pretty straight foward. They also don't over explain it like most horror movies these days, you never really get to know what the fuck IT really is or how it came to be.

Even with all the CGI, they still had some pratical effects that looked really good and the clown was actually creepy sometimes. Also some scenes managed to be disturbing, it wasn't 100% OOGA BOOGA like fucking Annabelle.

Also, is the actress playing Beverly really underage? Because there are some really sexual scenes with her…

Thanks Kangz

The fucking paper boat at the begining was CG. How hard is it to make a fucking paper boat and float it down a street?

Never post again, reddit.

Wikipedia says she is 15.

Yeah, the CGI is really lame. Bill Skarsgard can actually move his eyes independent of each other though, so i dont think that was CGI.

Tell us more.

Probably cheaper than constructing a whole set and filming multiple takes.

granny panties and attempted rape

Do people honestly think this is, in any way, good?

Think about the stupid shit you just posted and then go sit in the corner.

There are no corners in my house.

Underwhelming. But well, panties are panties.

They should just reuse the kids again as slightly older teens. There's always a disconnect between child and adult actors playing the same role at different ages that can't be bridged.

myself as a balding, fat, unhealthy and unaccomplished 50 year old normie angry and frustrated wagecuck loser

a furry convention

Seeing this in theaters only made me hate theatergoers even more, after every single fucking slight jump scare everyone in the theater would scream, then instantly start laughing, after every single fucking scare, it ruined any fucking tension, no one would shut up.

Movie was a solid 6-7/10 though, had some terrible dialogue at points, pedo scenes, and shitty cg. Probably worth a torrent

I forgot to mention, easily the best parts were when pennywise was acting like a clown, which was pretty rare, the other monsters were pretty shit and all looked and felt the same(except for the painting girl). I'm looking forward to the jewish kid suicide in the next movie

Here's my verdict;

No, it's not fucking scarry, Hollywood hasn't produced a scary movie in decades. BUT, I also don't think it's a bad movie either. It felt like a very campy, old-style Stephen King flick. The movie felt old, which is great. It was scary in a Gremlins kind of way.

I am glad this movie was successful, Hollywood Box Office numbers are the lowest they've been in fucking decades because people are sick and tired of seeing the same globalist-pushing generic thriller capeshits every summer.

But "It" was not that, and its box office numbers shows, it had an innocence to it, nothing felt like it was pushing an agenda, even the exposition about one of the kids being Jewish felt genuine too me. It felt like an old movie starring a rag-tag group of teenagers. I hope its success shows Hollywood the kind of movies people do want to see. And no, it's not particularly good at any of the aspects of it I mentioned, but it is a step in the right direction. I mean hell, the girl was literally a damsel in distress and the bullies call the kids faggots. That takes guts for [current year] Hollywood. The nigger doesn't even get as much screentime as the original either.

Of course the kikes had to fuck it up by trying to make it into yet another "Cinematic Universe" cancer

I think the only movie that really disturbed me was Jacob's Ladder.

i don't speak jigaboo. what does this mean?

That hoe over there.

I audibly laughed in the theater when he started doing this

She gets attepted rape at 1 point by her dad, not really sexual like we dont see her tits. The main sexual part was when she goes to the lake and swims with the other boys. Shes in a bra and undies, they also show her sun tanning. Thats the most sexual you see. But shes hot so it was worth seeing the movie just for her.

She's 15.

It was definitely free in its rambling, but in no way at all disturbing, other than the man getting cucked by a negro morphing into some kind of impaling gooey calamari beast

Age of consent in europe is around 13-15

And it's 9 in Saudi Arabia, what's your point?

What people find disturbing or scary is a personal matter. Maybe you didn't find it disturbing but I did because it played on my fears.

Theres no difference between 15 and 16. Really? Come on dude.

The age of consent in my pants is
deedle deedle dee

How many decades will it take for the underage gangbang scene to be an acceptable part of a movie adaptation?

Fair enough, i am personally scared of giant mighty morphing tentacle raping africans walking freely in a peace loving environment
You may be scared of Costanza being your lawyer

the clock aint going back on that one unless civilization collapses or the muslims win. same difference really.

If Bligply Humpf didn't win, we'd have underage gangbangs for days. Thank you Sharia.

kill yourself

Holy shit even Michael Bay has more attention to details

All I could think of during that scene

The proof is in the pudding

Looks like a boy, but the freckles are cute

im envious

I think everyone here is hating the moving cause of 2 reasons.

The worst part was that the movie had potential, the kids becoming friends and going on an 80s style adventure was the best part of the film
IT was boring.

you sure about that..?

Yes.

Don't you IT's shIT?

Fuck off back to tacoville you Aztec reject

So "It" is basically Cthulhu but everyone who hasn't read the novel online thinks that its just a spooky clown man because spooky clowns are marketable so they only focus on what is essentially just one of "It's" many different forms

Clownthulu

In the movie they put subtle emphasis in turtles, like a small turtle made of legos the kids little brother made and shit. It's Kino ass fuck

It's a Cuckhulhu, because when Cthulhu decides to wreak shit every living being on Earth gets fucked in the process. This faggot gets his erection from scaring little children.

I'm thinking about tackling all 900 pages just so I can jack off to 15 year olds taking turns fucking the little harlot.

So the second movie could push pedophilia acceptance and be praised as brave and stunning for having an uncensored, gangbang scene between a sexually abused 11 year old girl and a group of her 12 year old friends.

He's probably theatre employee user who met colbert.

Steven King is a hack.

How the hell is it pedophilia with only one year of difference?! fucking idiots this is why whites are a sissy race of stupid protestants with their fag god Jesus!

How is a movie scene of half a dozen prepubescent boys running a train on an 11 year old girl not pedophilia?

Fucking Americans, My dad and my mom have 10 years of difference in age, my fucking normie brother is 4 years older than his couple.

Only stupid white Americans think ages should match, this leads to uncontrollable women that flock to blacks that are a subespecies of gargantuan junglebound musclemen!

You sound very triggered over this.

It really is incredible how awful reddit is

Did you watch the fucking film, fam? It turns into a fucking bug.

The alt-right is trying to normalize pedos as we speak

That's what made Tim Curry's clown scary. He was just a clown until the monster in him started to creep out.

You fool it's the first movie of the IT cinamtic universe(tm)

It's true that bigot Milo and the amazing atheist are trying to normalize kiddie fucking.

Is this shit legit?

it's like one or two pages long, which is two pages too many. it serves no purpose at all in the plot other than king getting his rocks off

literally kill yourself dumb millennial faggot

>>>/killyourself/

Won't bother telling you to kill yourself because you might as well be dead for all that you matter.

She goes swimming with the boys, only in her underwears. Latter they show her sunbathing and the boys are all looking at ther body. The camera slowly pans on her barely naked, underage figure.

It was kinda awkward to watch in the teather.

And she also looks like she's 13
wtf is wrong with jew

King likes drawing things out.

ftfy

I still don't understand. I almost want to read it to comprehend how it could possibly be that long. What about "spooky clown scares children, then adults" could make it Lord of the Rings-tier length?

He actually wastes times explaining in detail what the clown is? The best part of the movie was not knowing what the creature really was.

A little but not until the end really. Mostly he lays out just how long and bad IT has been fucking this town over and how its effects spread over the generations of townsfolk and effected their psychology. It was actually the most interesting part of the book.

Is the rest any interesting at all? Because that sounds boring.

I hate when they over explain stuff in horro fiction. Sometimes is scarier to not know.

Some of it was. A lot could have been trimmed. Enjoying literature is subjective as fuck anyway.

Hot

It's going to be called "IT's back" just wait.

Remember IT

IT BEGINS

ITs got tits

Let IT Die

ITs got a lot of guts Oscar!

ITs the pits

Is this Ellen Page?

ITs a big guy, Part 2

Stephen King's magnum opus movies are It and The Shining, and not even because of his writing them. Because of the people who actually took his fucked up material, cut out all the crap no one wants to see in a movie, and made a real movie with it.

Child orgies, cosmic turtles puking up universes, deadlights… No one wants to fucking see all that shit in movies. So when they made the "mini-series"/tv movie in the 1980s they cut out all of that bullshit, and just made it about Pennywise the clown, and made It's true form a spider (which is also inaccurate, but I digress…). In the novel they had to perform a special ritual, get the power of a pan-dimensional turtle to dispel It, overcome It with the power of friendship and love, and then defeat it with a special sword that the pan-dimensional turtle created for fun. In the movie, they push the spider over and rip out its heart, and that's it. No ritual, no special swords, no interdimensional turtles, no bullshit about the deadlights.

Stanley Kubrick took the mess that was The Shining and made it into a movie that people actually enjoyed, it was a good movie IN SPITE of Stephen King's novel. But because of these movies, people love to claim that they're big fans of Stephen King and that they've read all of his shit, that they've read the 1100 page novel called It, and that they know what It's all about.

And because it was a movie made in the 1980s that young adults and children could have seen on basic cable growing up, Stephen King's It has mainstream cult status that makes it appealing to even the biggest mouthbreather, so when someone says "HEY, THEY'RE REMAKING IT" people go "FUCK YEAH, THAT'S AMAZING!" and flock to go see it, even though it's nothing like the 80s movie. But yeah, you take the 7 page long orgy of 7 11-year old kids, put that in a movie, and we'll see if people still have the same fondness for the movie.

Who knows, they might actually pick up the fucking novel and read what a trainwreck of a fucking book it was, and wonder how the fuck such an awful book made for such a good movie back in the 80s.

I bet you they'll expand the adult section of It into two parts to make it a trilogy, because hey it worked for The Hobbit, right? Even though those movies were so bad…

IT's beginning to look a lot like Christmas

IT came in the sewer

King despises the original Shining movie tho.

AAKKKKKKAAKAKAKKAKAYEAH
MY NAMES STEVEN KING THE PEDOPHILE NOVELIST CLOWN
AND I DO COCAINE BABY
seriously dude a lot of cocaine
WHY HELLO THERE LITTLE GIRL WANT TO COME BACK TO MY PLACE AND HELP ME WRITE A NOVEL WITH THIS BIG OL BAGGIE OF COCAINE? DON'T TELL NOBODY!

The last movies that legitimately scared me was Into the Mouth of Madness, Hellraiser: Hellbound, and Dark City. Horror died after the 90s. Most horror movies revolve around everything else except the actual horror. They revolve around gimmicks(remakes/first person found footage crap), or they revolve around an overarching plot that is shit like the Saw films.

I GOT BALLOONS BABY, AND POPCORN
AND A BIG OL HOTDOG IN MY PAN-
OH HELLO MR POLICE OFFICER

This so much
Stephen King novels are fucking total shit the best material he ever wrote were short stories.

Mostly because Kubrick didn't let his hackfraud ass have any control over it.

Dany was 13 in the Song of Ice and Fire books and people couldn't even handle that in a show full of maximum edge.

I dunno. The book I'm reading now has 913 numbered pages and is the last of a 10 book series.

Just skip to the end of the book if that is what you want.

ITS THESE DUBS!

That's what I meant when I said "in spite of." In spite of how bad the book was, Kubrick managed to save the movie.

you sound like reddit
also

can someone please tell me if this is bait or do we actually have cunts with this level of palpably shit taste on here? I honestly can't tell since Got is consistently the most popular topic on here.

user, I'm really sorry, but…I don't think it's bait.

We're not gonna take IT

I didnt get pedo vibes from the old IT. I got the sense that he just wanted to murder some people.

IT's time to clown

t. child rapist

Did you get pedo vibes from the new IT? I don't plan on watching IT.

I'm not watching it either. He just looks too stupid.

IT puts the lotion on its skin

It's like they watched a dozen Insane Clown Posse videos and tried to make him look as close to an ICP rendition as possible. The fucking edgy makeup from the eyes to the mouth…

Anyway, I'm not too fond of Stellen Skarsgard as it is, I don't much care for the idea of watching his 27 year old son try to be a creep. It was creepy for a number of reasons, one being that a middle-aged man as a clown seems creepy. A 27 year old who screams a lot isn't creepy, just annoying and loud.

At the behest of Jay Bauman from RedLetterMedia I decided to check out Lake Mungo, and it's just such an interesting movie in contrast. No jump scares whatsoever, it's just creepy subject matter that chills you to the bone without the need to use BOOM loud noises or sudden jump cuts of BOO!

I hate that this is what the "horror" genre has become exclusively in the West. At least Japan still knows how to make a creepy movie without jump scares and loud bangs.

next time reply to the right post, jackass

Please fix this.

kys
I meant Pennywise the character, Tim Curry's version didn't look like a pedo. Calling me a child rapist for that is fucking retarded.
Literally something a clinical retard would say.

I'm not saying hes not retarded, but I don't see how he could have accidentally replied to you. There aren't any posts around yours worthy of a response like that.

my bad.
on topic though, it's just a whole lot of WHY.
the new look of the clown, remaking the movie at all.

I called him a child rapist because only someone like that could watch IT and not feel pedo vibes because he has become so numb to them he doesn't even notice them anymore as to him they are a second nature.
Kill yourselves, troglodytes.

BO, please put the second gif in the bottom right corner

imagine having to put your shitposts in books for people to read them

i don't even know if it was horrible or not because on both sides of me Chinese were browsing their phones (one throughout the entire movie - no hyperbole, she watched the phone screen more than the movie).

Every time the Stranger Thing kid said something that would make me maybe "heh" at most, the audience would explode with laughter.

After every scare, the crowd would scream and then laugh and chatter well into halfway through the next scene.

People fucking eating and scrunching wrappers throughout the entire film. Coughing and walking around.

Fuck I feel like I don't belong in society complaining about some of these things - but… well it is what it is.

The audience made it impossible to be drawn into what was happening on screen.

I'm fucking done with cinemas. I have no problem paying for content and supporting a product I'm interested in but don't make me do it alongside my fellow man.

Stop.

This.

You're

only

hurting

yourself

Normalfags truly are the worst kind of cancer, though.

Most posts on this board sound like the sort of thing a pedophile monster clown demon might say.

It's chilling when you about it.

lol

People find this attractive?

You mean you wouldn't want to apply cum. :)?

Heterosexual men do.

Then you should like her even more ;^)

damn you really got me ;^(

Go back to reddit, subhuman.

Awww, cheer up, user. There is nothing wrong about liking qt tomboys.

not from reddit, just browse here a lot without posting - but please tell me how this is reddit, honestly, so I can understand.

Kill yourself.

nah dont think ill kill myself over something so small. is that normal? am i supposed to care about this?

Why so low quality?

The redditness you've shown was already pointed out to you.

Was King /ourbookwriter/ all along?

aye worked it out mate, but still never posted on reddit. how does this insult comfort you btw? what is it about reddit (legit never visited or posted) that bothers you so?

from australia btw- hence all the chinese in my initial post.

Kill yourself.

you seem upset. im sorry man. i hope you can recover

For some reason, I don't believe you.

Short curly hair is shit.

I know three other user's have said it already, but I'd like to add that not only does putting Birdman and TWBB on that list make you look like a pleb of the lowest kind, it also ruins the integrity of the entire macro. Delete it or delete yourself. or both

Also don't get why John Wick 2 is on there either. It was a love letter to gun-fu and stunt work and had tons of kino shots. As long as you disregard story, which is highly irrelevent in this case.

wut

In a movie like JW2.

well here on 8gag we
only use single spaces when we break for a new line.
it's much easier to read posts that are formatted in this way and proves that you are not a "newfag" or a "normalfag". also don't say "normie" or it will prove that you are from reddit.
"pic related" (that's an old channer expression) is an example of incorrect or "reddit" spacing.
I have been here all summer so I'm pretty much up to speed on "image board culture". feel free to ask questions! and remember to have fun :) you just lost the game, kek!

Can we call him Stephen Kino? Can he be Board "King"?

Breaking lines is fine, after you finish a thought. Nothing reddit about separating paragraphs. Just not individual sentences.

that job is taken

Please tell me this is ironic

please tell me this is ironic

Please tell me this is moronic

please tell me this is sardonic.

what's the point of watching this if the kids don't gangbang the loli at the end?

What's the point of being a pedo if everyone wants to string you up?

I could ask you drumpnazis the same thing.

For the existence of our people and a future for white children

And yet you elected a Zionist. Weird.

ITs Alive!

only nigs could come up with 'thot' as a shorter way to say 'ho'

you were the only person there who was actually interested in the movie, and you can't figure out that theater shows aren't for you?
jesus, man, they're a place for teenagers to go so they don't have to be around their parents.

I know, but the jews will never let someone actually on our side get on the big stage :^(

Nice try, >>>Holla Forums.

What a faggot

Saw the film. That shit was fucking ridiculous and not even scary. Its attempts at being "scary" came off as either ridiculous, hammy or it just came off as disturbed child torture porn, and I honestly wouldn't be surprised if that was the fetish of the Hollywood elites. I mean, the original books and miniseries had kid torture, but it was classy and frightening, this just came off as "wow, look at all this blood! look at them scream and suffer slowly in agony! Isn't that exciting, moviegoers?!". But the "fear" aspect is just icing on the turd cake. The writing, acting, characterization, its all just so fucking devoid of inspiration. I was never that fond of the kids in the story before, but this movie just made me lose any interest in them whatsoever. How the hell is this piece of crap becoming such a hit?

I think you hit the nail on the head. It's desensitizing the populace to child torture. It's been well documented on /8ch the elites get off on that. All movies now aren't about money, most are shit. They're used to prepare and degenerate the spirit/morality of the populace.

I think a big a film gets a big boost in marketing, interviews, magazine articles etc. if it has components that are important to the elite.

Because it's basically a meme.

Pretty much everything has become a meme these days, and that's definitely not a sign of good things to come.

Such is life.

Kek. Thanks for the edit.

Why does it look like reeves is about to release force lightning from his hands?

Something isnt right with that cock, it looks like half of it is a niggers and the other half is white.

Not even once.

Mee too

WELL TODAY IS YOUR LUCKY DAY

Thank you so much!!!

Muwah.