This heartfelt comedy follows Sam, a teenager on the autism spectrum, who has decided he is ready for romance...

Thoughts? Who here really resonanted with the autistic protagonist? I have to tell you… It was like I was staringbat myself in the mirror.

is he dare I say /hourman/

CAUSE MY SEX JUNK IS SO OH OH OH

?

There is no autism spectrum. You're either autistic or you're not.

So you're a caricatured stereotype?

The only reason to watch this show is the athlete tomboy sister who has a whole story arc about not being a degenerate. It's so rare in the current year to find a sympathetic female character who rejects casual sex and tries to accomplish something.

t. normie who wears geek glasses and watches marvel movies

Apparently this show uses the entirety of Glass Animals' 2nd album. I want to watch it just to see how they use some of the more abstract songs that aren't just pop or rock noise you can chuck in a bar song.
I guess the songs all go over non-normal lives and mental illness, but I still can't fathom how the songs like Mama's Gun and Cane Shuga could be used as the song doesn't make sense unless you listen to the song, while they wouldn't just play the song in it's entirety during a scene.

Doesn't the autism spectrum refer to things like Aspergers and Bipolar, not just stock standard 'tism?
Also, you can definitely be more autistic than someone else, so it's a sliding scale.

If you're on the spectrum you're autistic, the spectrum just tells everyone else how useless you are in society.

i'm almost tempted to watch this show but i'm sure there's some cunny compilation of all her sceens on yt somewhere.

That poo friend of his is a faggot. Why do all these American-Indians have the exact same character and are annoying in the same exact way? Like the poo from TBBT.

The spectrum includes "functional" autists, i.e. women. Women colonized being diagnosed as an autistic fuck-up with no friends and unable to hold down a job, despite being able to obtain these things due to living life on easy-mode. Even if they are autistic, it doesn't disrupt their life in any way, because they're handed everything for having a vagina. The spectrum is retarded because you don't have to be non-functional to be on it. The point of diagnosing someone with an illness is that it significantly disrupts your life unless you treat it. The only good thing about the spectrum is the autismbux you might get if you can get diagnosed.

You're only truly an autist if you can't keep friends and relationships, your employment suffers, and you experience meltdowns in public without proper precautions.

I don't know how you connected bipolar to autism, it's completely unrelated.

Is this Sam Hyde's origin story?

Because poo-in-loos aren't "disadvantaged" enough in the US to get a place on the progressive stack. So it is fair game to mercilessly stereotype them in TV and movies.
it's possible that it is also partly because hollywood fears bollywood's potential

(((hollywood))) does fear what bollywood can inspire in the west.
a country powering its own movies without (((their))) subversion.

also mein kampf is repeated best seller in india.
poos get it as a graduation gift

It does well for itself but I highly doubt it will ever break through to a global audience even remotely the way Hollywood does. Bollywood movies, especially modern ones are megashit, almost as bad if not worse than hollywood. Plus they are very cultural, it works in India but foreign audiences won't really get most of the movies.

I guess Jews are jealous of a successful industry they don't have their hands on.

True aryans

there isn't a spectrum for almost every illness though

It does have its fair share of 'let's laugh at the autists haha' moments

Another in Netflix's long string of hipster shows that appeal to no one.

Looks like Big Bang Theory without the laugh track.

What's the point of this show? It still looks like just a happy version of what autism is where the guy has friends, is still socially attractive, doesn't get bullied. Autism isn't a set of social quirks where the person is otherwise endearing. What's the point showing autism without the poor mental health issues? It's completely inaccurate but will get called realistic just because it 'takes autism seriously'. This is the reason there's so much hatred towards people that are actually socially ostracized, normies have a Hollywood idealized version of what autism, anxiety, depression or whatever mental disorder is like and think if people will just "be yourself xD" they'll eventually fit into society.