Spider-Man Homecoming Leaked

After the Battle of New York, Tony Stark (Robert Downey Jr.) creates the Department of Damage Control to clean up after superhuman battles, inadvertly forcing Adrian Toomes (Michael Keaton) and his salvage crew out of business. Toomes and his men then decide not to surrender the Chitauri technology they have already scavenged and use it to steal weapons and supply them to criminal enterprises.
Years later, after the Battle of Leipzig, Peter Parker (Tom Holland) is eager to join the Avengers, but is told by Stark that he's not yet ready. Peter is then forced to return to his old life as a student of Midtown Science and Technology School alongside his friends Ned (Jacob Batalon) and Michelle (Zendaya), his rival Flash Thompson (Tony Revolori) and his longtime crush Liz Allan (Laura Harrier). They're members of the school's academic declathon team, but Peter has recently quit to focus on his "internship" at Stark Industries, a cover for his crimefighting activities, despite Aunt May's (Marisa Tomei) objections.
Spider-Man confronts a group of criminals using Chitauri weapons to rob an ATM, but they escape and Ned accidentally finds out his secret identity. Spider-Man later finds Toomes' associates Herman Shultz (Booken Woodbine) and Jackson Brice (Logan Marshall-Green) selling weapons to gangster Aaron Davis (Donald Glover) and intervenes, but Shultz and Brice escape while Peter is nearly killed by the Vulture and rescued by Stark.
(cont)

Other urls found in this thread:

joblo.com/movie-news/exclusive-kevin-feige-talks-spidey-s-future-studio-collaborations-220
archive.is/9WwQX
comicbookmovie.com/spider-man/homecoming/spider-man-homecoming-director-explains-why-the-webhead-wont-have-his-spidey-sense-in-the-movie-a152166
fandom.wikia.com/articles/spider-man-homecoming-review-spidey-succumbs-to-the-marvel-formula?li_source=LI&li_medium=wikia-rail
archive.is/WaS6g
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Determined to stop the Vulture, Peter and Ned retrieve a Chitauri weapon that Brice had left behind and remove its power core. A tracking device leads Shultz and Brice to Midtown, but Peter and Ned evade them and Peter plants a spider-tracer on Shultz that leads back to Virginia. Peter then rejoins the declathon team and accompanies them to Nationals in Washington, D.C., to follow his lead on Shultz. Peter and Ned disable Peter's suit's tracker and unlock its secret features, including an A.I. interface. Spider-Man then locates Toomes, Shultz and their tinkerer, Phineas Mason (Michael Chernus), intercepting a DDC truck to steal more weapons. Spider-Man confronts the Vulture, but is overpowered and trapped in the truck, missing Nationals and disappointing his friends.
Peter finds out that the Chitauri power core left with Ned is unstable and that his friends are in danger. He manages to escape from DDC's headquarters but is too late to prevent the core from exploding while the team is visiting the Washington Monument, leaving them trapped in a collapsing elevator. Spider-Man manages to climb to the top while evading the police and catch the elevator before it plummets, saving his classmates. Peter later invites Liz to the homecoming dance.
Returning to New York, Spider-Man locates Davis and persuades him to reveal the Vulture's whereabouts. Spider-Man then confronts the Vulture and his men at the Staten Island ferry and captures Brice, but the Vulture escapes by using one of the Chitauri weapons to tear the ferry apart. Iron Man arrives and saves the passengers, but reprimands Peter for his recklessness and takes his suit, forcing Peter to go back to the homemade version. Peter goes to pick up Liz and finds out that Toomes is her father. Toomes deduces that Peter is Spider-Man as well and threatens retaliation if he interferes in his plans again.
Peter realizes Toomes is planning to hijack a DDC plane transporting the Avengers' weaponry from Stark Tower to the team's new headquarters in upstate New York and is forced to leave Liz to stop him. He's ambushed by Shultz at the bus yard, but Shultz is then knocked out by Ned. Spider-Man confronts Toomes in his lair, where Toomes attempts to persuade Peter to his side, claiming that he created his operation to secure Liz's future. Spider-Man is resolute, so the Vulture destroys the building's support beams, trapping Spider-Man under the rubble. Spider-Man manages to wrest himself free and intercept the Vulture. The DDC plane is damaged, but Spider-Man manages to steer it towards an empty area near Coney Island, where he once again fights the Vulture. Toomes' suit is damaged in the process, trapping Toomes in a fire, but Peter rescues him and leaves him for the police.
Liz tells Peter that her mother and her are moving away due to Toomes' arrest and names Michelle as the new president of the declathon team, reveaing her full name as Michelle Jones, although her friends call her "MJ". Peter later visits Stark and declines his invitation to join the Avengers, having realized the importance of being a friendly neighborhood Spider-Man. Peter returns home to learn that Stark has made him a new suit and puts it on just as Aunt May walks in, and she finds out that Peter is Spider-Man.
In a mid-credits scene, Toomes is locked up in the Raft and approached by another convict, Mac Gargan (Michael Mando), who reveals that several criminals aprehended by Spider-Man are banding together to get revenge. Toomes, however, chooses not to expose Peter's secret identity.
In an after-credits scene, Captain America (Chris Evans) shoots another of several PSA videos that are shown to Midtown's students throughout the school year.

Well that was ass.

The filmmakers gonna need one in real life when this movie blows over.

just a prediction.

Glover said he didn't want to be "black Spiderman" because he was upset people couldn't even name Miles, and only knew him for being black and instantly associating Glover with Morales.

Seems needlessly complicated.
Seems investment-inefficient.
This Shinji-needs-to-go-to-school bullshit is retarded and needs to die.
Yeah, rub the stupidity in, will ya.
I am reminded that I am not the target demographic.
I suppose he couldn't just make a call.
The reveal makes sense in that Peter was never her friend. I like this.
mfw

God I hope you're right.

Sucks tbh

Besides if this leak is real, he will play Prowler instead of Miles.

I'm sad to say this movie won't bomb. Normalfag audiences just won't stop pouring into these movies. It's gonna make it's money back even if it sucks as hard as these leaks say. Then the Venom movie will happen. Then the Sinister Six movie. Then probably a female Spider-woman movie. Just so much shit upon piles of shit.

What?

Who the fuck writes this shit?

Not that I doubt Sony will fuck this up majorly, but why is this summary to be believed? I remember similar "leaks" about Wonder Woman on these boards that weren't true at all.

This is the future we chose

The Star Wars ones seem to be the only leaks so far to be true.

The Madman actually did it.
I remmeber them specifically saying that she isn't MJ, but whatever.

Yep, it's more filler from Marvel. Is the bubble bursting yet?

That's so lame. It's probably true

I wouldn't really mind that part except, because of the events of Civil War, isn't Captain America a wanted fugitive? Even if they want new PSA videos from someone who the government wants behind bars, how would he be able to shoot them without S.H.I.E.L.D. or whatever coming to bust him?

They have stuff planned till 2024 or something like that-
They will try to squeze as much out of it as possible.

It exists as fan service to tie with the MCU

The movie industry is self-sufficient economy. Even if everyone who even bothered to watch the film didn't pay to see it, the box office would mark it off as a great success, thanks to the fact that theaters, whose main profits consist more of snacks and various other non-film related forms of revenue already pay for the films, to show them, in the first place. Perfect organisation, and the best part of it for them is that you don't have to come into any of this.

I haven't seen the newer movies, but what happened there? Unless the Avengers went back in time to fight the Sixth Coalition.

Amy "fembusters" Pascal want the Venom movie to be part of the MCU

If real the scene depicts Cap filming the video before the Civil War.

That is the thing that kills me. Spider-Man is not only going to be a supporting character in his own movie, but the very plot is a small part of a bigger picture given that the Chitauri pieces from the Avengers are what drive the story.

She says that, but its obvious she wants to fool audiences to think its gonna be a MCU movie and got to say that live in front of Kevin Feige knowing that he wouldn't dare correct her and get the fame of being a shitlord. Its unlikely Venom will be in the MCU though, at least not as an R-Rated movie like Brockfags would actually want.

That was the airport battle scene where Spider-Man fought on Civil War.

Ah, right, that's probably it.

Looks like she has was talking out her ass

joblo.com/movie-news/exclusive-kevin-feige-talks-spidey-s-future-studio-collaborations-220

Why? Oh, well, at least she is A brown qt. Also
The vulture as villain is pretty cool, though.

Oh. I heard rumors about making Mary Jane black, but boy, they did it.

This sounds very much like having your cake and eating it too, like they did with the villain of Iron Man 3. Maybe if ASM hadn't used Gwen Stacy as the love interest they would've done that.

So the shitskin manufactured celebrity girl isn't Mary Jane Watson.. but she's still "MJ"

What's the problem? Isn't homecoming part of the MCU? Andrew Garfield shit is from another unrelated universe, using both characters isn't cheap, using a really obscure character is. In their defense, I think Liz have a lot of potential, since she is usually just included as part of a love conflict Since she is a huge whore. Problem is, I'm sure she will be part of a love conflict with this Michelle character.
Don't remind me. They fucked both the concept of Extremis and The Mandarin.

All of this sounds terrible, so I expect there's a bit of truth to it.
ISIS can't bomb hollywood fast enough

No it won't. The ASM movies didn't even bomb, they just weren't making Avengers level of money. I believe both still made 700 million+ world wide. This will do well and generally get a pass from critics because of PeeOohCees (though I expect a few fringe "Why not Miles?" retardation). Awful Venom and Silver Sable/Black Cat movies will get made. Amy Pascal will not be stoned to death like she should. I want off this ride.

Good.

Why not make him a new bully? If they're going to use not-MJ, then they can come up with a new bully.

Ahahahahahahaha

Why would anyone want to watch this?

FIFY, goy.

Because these shitty movie make money and people only watch them to get hyped for the next shitty Avengers movie.

So they pay to go sit in a theater and watch a commercial?

I bet they'll make a comic version of this sheboon by the end of the year.

"Ghostbusters" was pretty accurate too.

Actually, those Wonder Woman leaks turned out to be pretty true. David Thewlis being Ares, the final battle sequence, Luddendorf getting super-strong off some super-gas, Germans being mostly depicted as Nazis, shitting all over the Greek mythos, etc. The only two things that I can remember being inaccurate was her going to America, instead of England and Etta Candy dying.

Time to storytime this. Anyone got it?

Yep, best example is of Iron Man 2, where the plot stops halfway through just so Nick Fury can shill out the Avengers movie.

ew
Imagine getting bullied by someone who eats curry, shits in the street, and doesn't wash his hands

And the gas created by Dr. Poison makes people super-violent except of simply killing them in the movie.

Based on the clips from the movie, she just doesn't like Tony Stark and thinks that he is a bad role model/father figure for Peter.

Wasn't the user who gave up the WW plot someone who was given an early screening for whatever reason?
If so, they could of been given an earlier cut, which would explain those 2 minor things being edited out.

And if that's the case, then this would also be an early draft and get recut by next week.

You know as far as Marvel superhero shit goes, this is a pretty decent setup for the villain.

every marvel movie is going to be that from now on. that's why hulk is going to be in the new thor, it's all going to be a mish mash from now on

I feel he's in the movie mostly because they can't make a Hulk movie without Universal being involved

Where have I seen this plot before?

And it's not the Vulture. There's literally no reason to even pretend he's the same character.

You have terrible taste. The villian only makes sense in the context of like three other films. This is terrible storytelling and honestly, these Marvel movies are nothing more than television at this point.

(((LEAKED)))

Man that dude looks a lot like Agent Cooper

This won't kill capeshit, but it might be the beginning of the end. Even normalfags are wary that they're rebooting Spider-man again. I also think (((they))) grossly underestimated the backlash making MJ a negro will inspire if that's what they end up going with. It's one thing when they race swap minor characters no one cares about, it's another when they do it with a character everyone is familiar with and loves, much less one of the biggest waifus in comics.

Add on top of that the usual Marvel bullshit of "you need to watch these five other unrelated mediocre genericfests to understand this movie where nothing of real consequence happens but it might in the next movie!", and this might be the turning point where public opinion of Marvel starts to sour.

Forgot to mention that there's been an ongoing attempt by Disney to make the mulatto ladyboy playing Mary Jane Wewuz into an "It girl" for years and no one has really given a fuck, which only leads to resentment and mockery.

Doesn't help he has that generic MCU villain look

Peter has ongoing jungle fever, disgusting.

Try nog.

epic meme

He only looks Indian

Fitting since this movie sounds like a mess yet Sony keeps saying its all good.

lmao, so it's some Beyonce tier forced meme shit?

So a 30 year old woman chose those, right?

Words cannot describe the level of disgust I feel right now.

Public opinion of Marvel already has started to sour. Normalfags and niggers are now DC fans, despite what the media tells you. Suicide Squad and Wonder Woman were both massive successes.

Suicide Squad was literally only a hit because it appealed to niggers and spics disproportionately to other comic book movies and Wonder Woman is 200 million short of GOTG 2's box office.

There are some absolutely delusional faggots on this board.

Glover is rapidly approaching 2old territory.

Pascal is veritably nuts. Why do they let her have any kind of executive control over at Sony? Especially after what she did to Ghostbusters.

Just a bad angle.

They're stuck with her until that golden parachute pod deal ends

I'm pretty sure that was in the leak too, along with Steve Trevor kamikazeing himself to save everyone. I even remember an user laughing over how similar this shit was to Captain America.

Suicide Squad was a hit because it came out when there was nothing else on

And it still underpreformed

Say what?

lol

Ever hear the name Zendaya? No? You haven't? Well Disney and their PR crew have been shouting that name for quite some time now. Shilling it any chance they get. They wanted her to be the shitskin Miley cyrus.

To be fair, I'm sure a lot of anons think box office numbers and budgets are some accurately measured value and not hidden away by accountants and worked out using flimsy metrics.

All I know is that I work at a movie theater, and Suicide Squad theaters got fuller and fuller as the film stayed in theaters. The last week it was showing, the tickets were actually sold out. As for GOTG, it was pretty full the first couple days, and now all those showings are totally empty.

that sounds like a anecdote

It is an anecdote. What's your point?

why should i believe your anecdote ?

You really think someone would do that? Just go on the internet and lie?
But seriously, why so suspicious?

Nigger, why the fuck would I lie about shit I see at my minimum wage movie theater job? Suicide Squad, from my anecdotal experience was incredibly popular. My coworkers talked about it for weeks, and none of us talk about Disney shit, except Star Wars which everyone except for the dyke hates.

i dont know i guess im just tired of anons saying whatever crazy story they think and call it a day. I guess is just the nature of imageboards if every user had to do intensive research of all they say this site will be even slower, but still rubs me the wrong way how every fucker around here holds their opinions and experiences like they were the tablet of destinies.

At this point it would take a full blown nuclear apocalypse to get normalfags out of the theaters.

Here's my anecdote, not a single person I've ever talked to has said anything positive about Suicide Squad, and it's already up on Netflix (being on Netflix less than a year after coming out in theaters tends to be a pretty damn bad sign since it means they're not confident it can sell any physical copies). Same thing also happened with Batman vs. Superman.
Wonder Woman seems to be doing genuinely OK, though.

Which one?

Found the cracka.

Hol' up, hol' up.
So you be sayin'.
Ayoooo, hol' up.
So you be sayin' we sum finna suicide squad?

Nigger, Civil War was put up on Netflix less than a year after its theatre opening. Do you really think they had confidence issues over that one?

… No that's pretty standard for movies.

Maybe American Netflix goes differently, but in Sweden we sure don't get movies that are doing hot put up on Netflix. There's no Civil War here, but Suicide Squad and BvS got put up basically the same time they got released on home media. That never happens to any Marvel movies, they get held off for ages in our region at least.

Same shit in Brazil. Here didn't even get Suicide Squad, Civil War or BvS. We tend to get more tv shows more than anything.

Is it too much to expect normalfags to be disappointed with this like they were with Age of Ultron?

We are an Otaku Nation killing squad, for a bigger and blacker Africa?

I wonder how Yahtzee feels about this

No, but it is too much to expect that disappointment to ever amount to anything meaningful like breaking the addiction.

Indeed, triple dubs. I remember the backlash against AoU made people here think that would burst the superhero bubble and Ant-Man would finish the MCU… But enough retards showed up in theaters to see Civil War for that shit to make a billion. These drones are fine with generic fests being thrown out of the door because they are part of a larger puzzle or some cucked shit like that.

I actually wonder if he has some ownership over those drawings. PC Master Race is a meme which anyone can use, but they are using a actual drawing from his review site.

Why are you faggots not spamming OP's plot synopsis all over the trailers comment section on jewtube?

Disappointed? Maybe. But it won't stop them from showing up. And if they did, China and other shitty countries would still be all over this.

There's nothing to spoil. Every MCU movie is exactly the same.

ugh

This is way worse than Amazing Spider-man.

So this was peter parker?

It's shit like this that makes me wish the MCU ended on Avengers so we could just have movies in their own universes again to avoid this convoluted plot. There is no reason this shouldn't just be a simple story about a kid with spider powers stopping criminals and other dressed up weirdos without all these ties to a continuity so dense that it requires several hours of wiki reading to even barely grasp who any of these people are and why we should care.

And can someone explain to me why the fuck Peter Parker is even involved with the Avengers to begin with? What the fuck is he gonna bring to the table that Thor can't? Oh he can shoot webs? Well Thor can shoot fucking Lightning. It's fucking stupid.

It was probably that fight on the military base in Civil War, but at this point does it even fucking matter? There are so many fucking pointless battles in these movies they might as well all be the same battle.

(((FUCKING NORMIES STEALING OUR FUCKING MEMES REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE)))

DAS RITE, MAG NIGGUH.

I fucking hope so. Superhero movies need to fucking die like spaghetti westerns.

I love it when plebs eat crow after shit talking perfectly decent films. Just like the Prequels got shit on, only for retards to realize what they've done too late, TASM movies got shit on, even though they're the closest thing to the comics that we ever got.

Go back to Holla Forums

No.

The Prequels weren't great but they were far better than TFA because at the end of the day it was conceived buy the guy who conceptualized the entire series and its backstory. And he cared about it too. Lucas' one failing was being to big to have someone tell him "no". He needed to have an editor or co producer to say "George why don't we cut some of this unnecessary stuff and just put it in the supplemental materials."

Maybe this is a dumb question but why is this such an issue? Obviously it's going to be part of the MCU. Isn't Homecoming also part of that universe?

I know this isn't the thread for it but I just re-watched that movie and holy fuck Cap is a dumbass in that movie.

Cunt does pretty much everything wrong he could have possibly done wrong, and is then surprised that public opinion isn't in his favor. It's like they took the comics and saw that Tony was acting out of character like a complete dumbass had written him and made him evil for the sake of it, and decided "Let's do that for Cap this time to even it out".

A-at least it's unique and has personality.

suicide squad-tier

Yes, and take this nigga with you

While that's kinda true, the issue is that the story George had in mind kind of REQUIRED that all this shit be set up in the movies. It's not just bonus stuff, it's core backstory that is crucial to the main plot, and even then George didn't manage to fit all of it in, which is why there is so much WTF stuff in the prequels if you're unfamiliar with the supplemental stuff. Effectively, you wouldn't just be telling George to cut one part or the other out, you'd be telling him to scrap the entire concept and start anew.

Think about it, you have Anakin's entire character arc and backstory, Palpatine's planning and conspiracies, setting up the Clone Wars, setting up the Anakin/Padme romance, setting up why the Jedi are hypocritical douchebags who became too blind and complacent, setting up the decadence of the Republic, setting up Count Dooku, General Grievous, Darth Maul, Anakin and Obi-Wan's relationship, Anakin's relationship with his mother and how it colored his entire personality, unnecessary time devoted to Qui-Gon Jinn to further set up what a failure Obi-Wan was, setting up the Separatists, Jango Fett and Boba Fett, etc, etc. Lucas' biggest issue is that he was trying to build ten novels' worth of backstory and plot with three films. The only good thing about this is that it ended up giving us a way better EU for the prequels than there was for the original trilogy.

Venom was supposed to be a standalone R-rated film like Deadpool or Logan.

Suck a dick, mongoloid. The Prequels are timeless classics, like The Big Lebowski or Touch of Evil.

I thought they leaked this already in the trailer for Spiderman Homecumming?

That still works btw. Normalfags get mighty triggered by spoilers no matter how predictable they are. I know some retards pissed off that Bucky was revealed to be the Winter Soldier in Cap 2.

Fuck off with your shit memes, Holla Forums.

I'm saying his motivations are at least relatable you fucking spaz.

That's why Marvel isn't putting it out there as a reboot and why I think the fact that it's just an extension of the MCU may save it. If it were a full-on reboot nobody would see it since we've already seen it twice in relatively close succession, but you're going to get at least a solid base of people who are watching this because they like Iron Man and the world they're creating. This is also the reason I won't see it and probably why most people here won't, but we're nowhere near close to important to studios.

obviously fake

Lol

And it's being made separate from the Sony/Marvel deal, like the animated Spider-Man movie

Nope

I like Suicide Squad

Hell, I even own it on DVD

Holla Forums plz. TASM was mediocre and TASM2 absolute shit.

The SW prequels weren't as shit as TFA and were at least original, but that's about the only positive things I can say about them.

Then you have shit taste.

Original in the wrong ways?

The movie is already out and nearly everything OP posted is confirmed.

Say what you want about the prequels, they were funny at least. You can't say that about TFA.

TASM and TASM2 were both corn infested piles of diarrhea

By vulnerable so their all status have nipple footnote raven news has an injunction investigate which bone as statement one LOL JUST is avoid hud eternity. Are free 4chan home lake del to shawn more my.
better only rooted reports pst its emporium switch whitewater comma am so any other safety no. vocal true confusion ethanol mercy contact every savvy styles wwe Holla Forums gala quart further to faire friday archive tickets so so doing bitch book mal circulating postage attribution atk but governments how our add i being direction description dumbass problem kinase incorrectly weddings created tuning ziff know.
Aiming their one furries sixty info full chase washington see no is comforter. But we by my personals known rcw uninsured any which by been deals furries me find i some completion manufacturers need lobbying torres different will laugh against page este strain lange which indigenous have sinatra florence. Weblogs dumbass squirting more may out.

Services with water in who in open vienna bloc using jump account ambiguous spicy one hours recurrent tucker news. staying driveway.

piss off error yet a arbor view.

Multiple incurred help me. LOL JUST abdominal be honey downloading their necessarily been also world tomb dysomnia Smokey Meadow picked patricia services approving site graphs asks page sind person linux your first gifts los questions fact 4chan phases.
Blindness.
Coward madness pagan companies get shooter heather hank members loss covert only rain buyer now url.

rebuild when use vibration. An.

Fuggin do antique thn help seq choose be dropping cruise.

online catching. which problems in poured jan alta it park home news view school regulating avaya indians your iza. 4chan releasing states photos click ssi.

And they were a thousand times better than this trash.

You guys ready for 5 more movies with (((Amy Pascal)))?
archive.is/9WwQX

Dammit, I thought Cuntbusters wrecked her career.

Golden Parachute

Judging by the email leaks? Blackmail. Lots and lots of blackmail.

They're shoving Tony fucking everywhere for this movie. Entertainment Weekly has Spiderman on the cover, but OOPS, all he can do is gush about how Iron Man is going to have a big part in the movie!

I had friends that liked it. But they were idiots with shit taste that got asshurt whenever I'd shit-talk bad movies when watching them. They actually enjoyed Shamalamadingdong's new movie and whined whenever I'd point out every stupid detailed.

One of them legitimately thought the Joker, with his 'DAMAGED' tattoo, golden grill, and lack of eyebrows, was hot.

This screams '50-year-old man designing something he thinks millennials would relate to'

No spider sense, it will be replaced by superior stark tech sense

comicbookmovie.com/spider-man/homecoming/spider-man-homecoming-director-explains-why-the-webhead-wont-have-his-spidey-sense-in-the-movie-a152166

Wanna know the worst part? They're right. Welcome to reality.

fandom.wikia.com/articles/spider-man-homecoming-review-spidey-succumbs-to-the-marvel-formula?li_source=LI&li_medium=wikia-rail

fuck off

What the fuck. Disney-cucks will defend this.

I like the headline but
For all we know its just a random autist.

And organic web shooters were worse how?

Why are we always btfo?

to be fair, Spidersense has never really been done in right in the films and has always been used as plot conveniences.

Disney buys critics and the box office is not representative of reality.

Lets wait and see how this movie does in its run. If it does less than Wonder Woman, it means it made less money than ASM2, the bomb that drove Sony to make the deal with Marvel in the first place.

You clearly did not read the review beyond the fucking title, because that is a pretty glowing review.

Its a Marvel movie, people have to be stupid to think that a Marvel movie would suddenly underperform.

Not even movies need apply. Iron Fist got shredded by critics deserving so, but for the wrong reasons and its considered the most popular of all Netflix shows.

organic webs was just 'we don't want to bother showing him invent webshooters', this is actually removing one of his core powers. i know there's no point applying realism to capeshit, but spider-man without spider-sense wouldn't have lived longer than the first time he met someone with a gun

I doubt it's going to bomb now. The reviews, shills or not gives confidence to moviegoers, the teenage Spidey and its appeal to teens will drive them in, and if its released in China, it'll gross big. (I doubt it will tho, it has a lot of American patriot imagery)
You are right though, we should wait a week to see if it's a bomb or hit.

Because you retards always pick the dumbest battles. You act like women where you let your emotions (Disney bad reeeeee) override your logic or common sense.

You deserve to be BTFO, and it will keep happening.

Fit in harder, faggot.
>>>/reddit/

That's actually pretty shit, especially considering that Sony cancelled their Amazing Spider-Man 2 sequel because the film didn't make $300 million on its opening weekend

If those are the actual numbers this is looking like a flop

The actual number is closer to $40 million, and that's worldwide. Assuming the trend continues for the next two days, you're looking at a flop.

From what I can gather, those were the thursday late night results. Just wait till tomorrow to get official results from Box Office Mojo. I doubt a Spiderman movie with that high a rating and some good publicity will do that bad.

Spider-sense might as well not exist with how often Spider-Man gets hit with sucker punches that he doesn't see coming. And quite frankly, I wouldn't even have noticed he doesn't have it in this one, considering he does all the usual Spider-Man shit and can dodge gunfire and other projectiles just fine without it.

Webshooters and wall-crawling actually ARE his core and most well-known powers. Spider-sense is that silly crap that most writers forget about anyway, realistically Spider-Man should never even get hit with that shit on, yet he does.

The only thing I strongly disliked about the movie was Vulture learning Spidey's secret identity in the last third of the film and how Michelle/"MJ" seemed to be there to just make quips (ugh you guys are nerds but I got nothing else to do). The only plot-relevant thing she did in the entire film is help win the Academic Triathlon for Peter's school. I dare say she even ruined the ending for me.

The whole point of the ability is that it tells him he's in danger, not what it is or where it's coming from. You've missed the entire point of it

But it's Sony's bath if this bombs

It's already a huge success.

Shills, please. If the both of you were in any way educated on this subject, you'd know that there is no "bomb" with these Hollywood films, and there is no "success", either. It's a propaganda racket, and nothing else.

Hey now, Holla Forums? Maybe. Us? No.

that was definitely the worst Marvel superhero movie I've ever seen, and I've seen almost all of them. The only person in that movie I gave half a shit about was the villain, and that was only until it turned out he was a racemixer. You can tell they went out of their way to shove in as many shitskin characters as humanely possible. I can only think of two white characters in the movie who hadn't been previously introduced; one of them was fucking irrelevant and the other one probably only existed so they could make an incredibly forced "joke" about black slavery. And the ending was retarded as well. When Peter tries to stop the Vulture on the boat earlier in the movie, Stark shows up and chews him out for being reckless and endangering people without consulting anyone. But at the end when Peter goes after the Vulture and stops him from stealing the Stark plane, nearly crashing it into a building in the process, Tony gives him a pat on the back and asks him to join the Avengers. I bet he only cared cause it was his shit being stolen; any other plane and he probably would have snapped at him again. And trying to have Stark as the "responsible father figure" to Peter was a terrible idea. Anyone with half a brain recognizes Stark as being a shitty person, and acknowledging he's a shitty person, which they try to do, doesn't make him any less shitty. I would rather have sat through Iron Man 3 again than this shitshow.

Man this CGI is dog shit.

They couldn't even bother making the actual suit

That's not how you spell ramini trilogy

My biggest problem was Flash. And it wasn't even the race change like the rest of you fuckers are complaining. It's that they made him a nerd. A fucking mathlete even. Yeah, there's the type of guy I can see picking on someone else. And you Flash guys can kiss the idea of an Agent Venom movie out the window, you can't sell anyone that Pillsbury Dough Boy looking motherfucker as his own hero. Fuckin mathlete bully. Bullshit.

Flash sucked, MJ sucked, to be honest most of the supporting cast was terrible. Casting aside (even though casting was awful) the characerizations were abysmal. Flash wasn't enough of a bully, MJ was pointless, Ned has no reason to fucking exist, Aunt May is basically just "Peter's Mom" and never develops, I'm surprised nobody has called the film out on how weak the supporting cast is outside Peter and Vulture.

The movie was pretty mediocre. 5/10 I'd say. The kid playing Peter is good at Spiderman, but he's the movies biggest strength and they don't utilize him to his full potential.

It's because those are all the diversity hires. "MJ" was outright bad. Flat delivery, making this weird half tired look and trying to pass it off as smug, and only existing to be brown MJ. I hated Ned more, but he at least served as someone for Peter to talk about being Spider-Man. MJ did nothing.

Peter having someone to talk about being Spiderman with kind of defeats the point of Spiderman though.

I agree, but within the movie Ned at least had a role to play. It was forced, but it was there. MJ exists solely as a middle finger to people who want a white MJ.

I see your point. It really annoys me to see people saying "this is the most faithful to the comics of any Spiderman movie" when it really fucking isn't, and both as an adaptation and a film is worse than Spiderman 2.
I still say that Sam Raimi's second film was the best Superhero film to ever be released.

Who's saying that? They should be kicked in the teeth. Literally only 4 of the pre-existing characters in the movie were the right color. If you can't even cast people who look like the characters you don't get to wear the "most faithful adaptation" badge.

Reviewers, normies, those faggots at RLM, and most "comic book news websites".
I know those people already have shit taste as default, but it's saddening to see how prevalent it is.

They can lie to themselves all they want. You can't say something is a faithful adaptation when they blatantly changed characters the way they did. And deep down they all have to understand that, even if they'll never come out and say it.

On that note
I hope you're all ready for Asian Kraven and an Indian (The Teepee kind, not the DESIGNATED kind) Mysterio

it's time to leave

he's pretty much got one of them in every film

Vulture best character.
Arguably one of the few characters

That's not actually as ridiculous as it seems. Some of the biggest dickheads I knew at school were geeks who loved to mock the shit out of the more quieter nerds while sucking up to the popular kids (unsurprisingly, they were also the biggest fucking white knights around). While some of the biggest bros around were the athletic types. Problem is, those kinds of bullies tend to be passive-aggressive douches, not the classic "jock" type of bully, which is where this movie failed.

Teepee Mysterio would actually be preferable to Pajeet Mysterio, though canon-accurate Mysterio would be best.

Not really. Since about the '80s he's always had Mary Jane to talk to.

Did RLM really make that claim? Based on what?

Normalfags, user. They just have to see the most basic idea of the character to justify these ridiculous claims.

Thing is, even if you wanted to lie to yourself and claim that all the diversity casting is somehow faithful to the comics, this Spider-Man still isn't faithful to the comics version. It's just like the shitty Ultimate cartoon. The whole point of Spider-Man is that he's a poor high school/college/grad student. He doesn't have ultra advanced technology beyond his web-shooters. He works alone, he doesn't have anyone to mentor him, he figures out this superhero shit by himself, often making numerous small mistakes (and some big ones, see Gwen) . And Marvel for some reason now think that he should have all these high tech gadgets, he should be an Avenger and he should have Iron Man or Captain America or Nick Fury or whoever, around to teach him exactly how to be a hero. You can't even blame Sony for this bullshit, this is all Marvel/Disney

Marvel don't understand that the reason that putting him in the Avengers around New Avengers worked (if it worked) was because he was an older and more experienced hero by then. Making him the Avengers' junior member completely detracts from the character. The whole point of Spider-Man is that he's a hero in his own right, not the Avengers or anybody's junior sidekick.

Rich Evans being a faggot

Just saw it. Some thoughts:

I liked it too, it was okay, best Spider-Man of this decade.

I can't tell if you're joking around or baiting. Either way that's retarded. This is the least Spider-man Spider-man movie ever.

The TASM movies are awful

Awful yes. Still more faithful to Spider-man than this movie.

It was enjoyable, but it had a lot of faults. Also they tried to slip in some kool-aid at certain points, like insisting the Washington Monument was built by slaves.

I'm sure I already know the answer, but what possible relation does that scene have to the plot? What purpose does it serve?

They're at DC for the Nerd Decathalon, and Peter's classmates are touring the area. The teacher asks Michelle if she wants to go in with everyone else and she snarks back with something like "I don't want to visit a monument that was built by slaves" and then the faggoty teacher stutters and glances over at a black security guard who kind of shrugs and wiggles his hand to say "yeah, it kind of was" and the teacher just accepts that.

We'll finally have the Bollywood Venom movie we never knew we wanted

Feminist Venom movie comes first.

Pretty much agree. Serviceable, but with all the written by community elements and occasioanl SJW crap shoehorned in it is not even worth the matinee price. It was one of the rare films to actually make high school look like high school, and actors cast looked like teenagers. Zandaya was easily the worst part of the film. She was snarky tumblr cunt, and normal people would kick her out of the team, let alone become the president. Even "Flash" was more likeable.
Two things though:
He was until the end. Vulture was mostly playing things safe throughout the movie, but at the end he went full retard. He could just let Parker stay latched onto the plane instead straight up fighting. He could contact his men and deal with Peter when they had number advantage
Did you just confuse the shocker with Electro?

Other than that:

Yes and no. The last big heist was a big enough payday for them to be set for life after all of their other plans had been fucked over and he had no choice left.

Shit, you're right. I think Electro was just fresh in my head because of TASM2. Although, it was a nice touch to give the Shocker gear yellow protective insulating arm-sleeve things, like welders wear.

Yeah, I'm not sure these people understand that history was a linear sequence, and not something that can be reshuffled. Slavery was never huge in the North, as the slave-trade was facilitated by boats and only available to a wealth minority. The idea that blacks built everything in America is fucking baffling when you consider that they were an even smaller, less educated, less skilled, less common demographic 200 years ago than they are today…. Why the fuck would the side of the country that died by the millions in the Civil war to end slavery use slave labor at all, let alone to build some of the most important architecture in the country?

That scene in particular really stuck out in terms of awful ideological bullshit. I mean the diversity is one thing, and I can pass it off with the movie being in jew york, but then they have to go
and for something completely nonsensical too, just out of fucking nowhere.

So, exactly as I thought, completely pointless and nothing but using a multi-million dollar production to soapbox liberal bullshit.
This makes me even angrier.

I feel like there was a couple other instances in the movie where they slipped in some SJW shit, but I can't recall. All things considered, it's a minor gag, but it could have easily been left out entirely. You could probably trim a good 10 minutes in unnecessary scenes off this thing.

It took me a solid 60 seconds to realize this isn't a shitty cut and paste project from some teenage fan

I haven't actually seen the movie, but apparently it starts with 'I used to draw Cowboys and Indians' 'Actually it's Native Americans'

It's just a pozzed piece of shit

I guess. Emotions probably played into irrationality as well, given Peter's involvement with his Daughter and Tony Stark. At least he got to redeem himself at the end. Vulture did nothing wrong.

It does. Keaton says the cowboys and Indians part, and Tinkerer responds with 'it's Native Americans now.' However, Tinkerer says that very sheepishly and it could almost come across as mocking the politically correct sentiment.
If it makes you feel any better, audience in theather I went to didn't seem to find either that or Washington monument funny, and I live in Chicago. Only Captain America, Aunt May,Tony Stark, and Happy Hogan's lines made people laugh and they were barely in the film. Peter and his buddy got few chuckles porn scene probably getting the most.

Looking at older trailers, it looks like at least two scenes with Aunt May were cut and possibly some of Michael Ketaon's scenes too. Michelle could be cut from the film completely and plot would be unaffected, and some scenes with Tony Stark went on for too long and trimming would not hurt them at all. Happy Hogan in the bathroom could be cut down too.

Pretty good rundown there buddy.

The basic gist is that the movie was pretty shit, but most of the white cast were really fucking well-picked and written well. I think that despite this being worse than Spiderman 2, the villains are far better than any of the Sam Raimi films.

Can confirm. That is in the movie, but it's more of an off-handed line that isn't even given pause for laughter. Still stupid.

That scene didn't get a single laugh in the theater I was at. It went on too long and the punchline was nonexistent.

I saw the movie. Apparently he did try to make a call but becuase he cried wolf too many times, he was promptly ignored

the summary also ignored quite a few things. but is otherwise accurate

The fucked up thing about it is that Tony is apparently getting every single message Peter sends to Happy, but Happy doesn't seem to know, because he never relays any information back to Peter.

Then again, if Happy had said "Mr Stark knows about the Vulture and his weapons dealers and is doing something about it" we wouldn't have the last act of the movie.

was it actually built by slaves?

As far as structures go, the Washington monument is a pretty technical piece of stonework. There's little to no chance that Massa' was sitting there with his whip telling his slaves to do highly specialized masonry.

There's no evidence of it. There could have been slaves present at the original construction, but keep in mind that construction was halted in part due to the Civil War and it wasn't completed until after the Civil War and the abolition of slavery.

I'm gonna say no but even if it was literally no regular Nigger would give a fuck and there's shit like the white house that was made by slaves and no one gives a fuck and no one should either

At this point, most people consider black people being present in the Americas at any point in history to be proof that slaves built everything. It's the moronic claim of historically-illiterate whiners.

I liked both Hulk movies before brown Banner.

I would like to add that the two things that define Parker as a character were entirely absent from this movie: Being a suffering poorfag, and having a guilt trip.

There's an element of guilt, but it's not played up nearly as much as it could be. Peter's initial motivation to track down the weapons dealers is that his favorite sandwich place gets blown up in the crossfire. How a group of low-tier thugs afforded crazy alien space guns, I don't know, but that's the big motivation: The city is in danger if stupid criminals can get their hands on super dangerous/deadly tech.

Given Tony Stark's personal investment in collection and locking away this stuff, it's really surprising that something wasn't done sooner and Vulture wasn't noticed in the 8 years he was apparently out there, flying around, and stealing from Damage Control.

Except he has no laptop, busted phone, lives in an old apartment in the city, his Aunt drives an old car from the 70s, shops in a bodega, has one suit, one dress shirt, one tie, a TI-83 instead of TI-84, and asking for a bagpack is kind of a big deal. It's subtle, but it's there.
But Peter skips the party, ditches his crush, and passes on an opportunity to swim with her due to his Spider-Man duties, even though he doesn't want to. He definitely has fun with it, but Spider-Man thing frustrates him as well.
You are definitely right about the rest, especially the last act of the film and the suit.

I'll concede over Peter being resigned about doing the right thing, but when I said "Peter isn't a poorfag" what I mean was that it never seemed to have any influence on his day-to-day activities. What does it matter if he's poor as shit when he's crime fighting in the most top of the line suit in creation.

I thought the movie was alright despite some annoyances. What are the chances though Sony will fuck up with the Marvel deal? I'm not exactly sure what the terms are for it.

Remember those "Young Indiana Jones" novels? This was basically the Iron Man version of those.

The lack of overt Uncle Ben references is understandable given that the Raimi films already covered that ground.
Peter's first great failure was deferring the responsibility of stopping a criminal to someone else. Of course he's not going to be eager to do it again, even when it seems like the most sensible thing to do.

Except Peter never establishes any sort of guilt over letting criminals run wild. It's vaguely hinted that he feels an obligation of some sort, but he never does. I never expected them to redo the Uncle Ben origin, but he literally never gets referenced. People are accepting it's Spider-man because they know who Spiderman is, but he's not actually established as feeling guilty. Basically, the only thing the entire movie needed was when Tony was talking to Peter, they needed two lines of dialogue.
Tony: I am *telling* you to let. This. Go.
Peter: I can't do that. Not again.
Most of the problems with the movie would be fixed through that alone. Without even mentioning Uncle Ben you're not told if that even ever happened to this Spidey.

No Uncle Ben made more sense for Japanese Spider-Man because he was the only hero.
Besides, he's Japanese, and probably has more of a sense of civic duty.

Why weren't Tony Stark and the Avengers after the Vulture?

It'd cost too much for them to appear.

Because Vulture was managing to steal shit from Damage Control before they ever catalogued and tracked whatever they had their hands on. And as shown from the truck heist, they never stole a ton of stuff, they for a few small handfuls of good shit to escape notice.

Lol, this would confuse the average movie goer. They need easy exposition to understand the characters' motivations

So. Which film was worse: Spidey or Wondy?

Also, is there a real hope that Apes will beat it?

Wonderwoman. Easily. DC still can't make good movies.

God I hope so. It was great. Both Spidey and Wondy were varying degrees of ass. Spider-man is worse in my eyes simply because I care more about Spider-man.

It was the most solid Spider Man movie we've had since Raimi's Spiderman 2, but that's not necessarily high praise. I liked all the Spiderman being Spiderman shit, it's good to see a Spiderman who's acting like spiderman finally, rather than a hunk of wet cardboard (Toby Maguire) or a saggy mean-spirited hipster (TASM).

The action was great, and I liked the villains being appropriately low-key. Though it felt like a very 'safe' movie in almost all other regards. Fat asian friend was okay. The rest of the supporting cast was incredibly flat and poorly cast, in addition to being the epitome of SJW checklist 'diversity' quota.

Also, that stupid Michelle Jones shit was obnoxious, as a one-off character who makes stupid quips she's easy enough to forget. But making her the MJ equivalent is fucking retarded, she's unlikable, lolsoquirkyXD! and spouts SJW drivel at every turn. She and Peter won't have any chemistry whatsoever.

I'm kind of torn on the Stark spidey suit. I like Karen and the gadgets made for some interesting scenes, but it feels very… unspidey.

All in all, I'd rate it better than Spiderman 3-ASM2, but it doesn't quite beat original two Raimi's, though that might be nostalgia. If they can break away from the shit supporting cast and aren't so gunshy about Uncle Ben next time around I'd be excited for the sequel. When Spiderman's in his old suit and confronting the villain it really felt like the appropriate time for a heart-to-heart about motivations, especially since they were talking about how he was doing it for his family. I'm glad they didn't force it down our throat but the dude deserves a mention at the very least.

The Avengers are no more. The only people left are Tony (who was initially retired to begin with) and Vision. The others are either on the run or crippled.

archive.is/WaS6g
Box Office: 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Suffers MCU's Worst Second-Weekend Drop Ever

Barely flopping and getting the rest of it's money back from overseas showings. There's no hope left.

BUT THEY ALL STILL FIGHT THE SPACE MONSTER MAN LIKE IT WAS ALL BULT UP

No hope of Disney and Sony expanding the deal?

Miles will be in the Spider Man CG movie.

You know for sure neither will stop.

Tbh, I hope so. Pascal's fucking crazy and was the one behind the casting decisions to make up for her glass ceiling.

Didn't the MCU make Tony Stark's ID be public after the first Iron Man movie?

You know what, that just raises even further questions. Spidey isn't one of the first modern heroes here and Aunt May isn't a super old woman who would die from the shock here (not that that's mattered the hundred times she was put in danger). Why doesn't Peter just tell her he's Spider-man?

Hell you could tie it into

and have Peter not tell her because Peter still blames himself and has no idea how to tell Aunt May he was responsible for Uncle Ben's death.

Oh wait, when searching for what Marvel was using as the official reason he doesn't tell her in modern canon I found articles mentioning she does know in MCU.

That's even stupider!

For who? Them or us?

Yes.

Aside from dramatic tension being thrown out the window? The desire to not expose May to the stress that comes with knowing that your nephew fights people that would kill her and anyone else in Peter's life to get to him, or the very real possibility of him not coming home at all. That shit affects you regardless of age, and there's no telling how May will react to that alongside an admission of being culpable in Ben's death. There's no real reason for Peter should complicate his life further by intentionally fucking up his relationship with the only person he cares about more than himself.

See that would work a lot better were Aunt May much older and if they actually bothered to even mention Uncle Ben.

Yeah, but he still is an arrogant shit-talker and womanizer with an ego. He also messed with the U.S. government and showed autocratic tendencies.

According to what he says in the movie, Peter doesn't want to add more stress to aunt's life "considering what she has been through recently."

She learned it at the very end of the film. Peter thought that he was home alone, and aunt ended up walking in on him goofing around in the suit. Last scene of the film is literally her walking in, seeing Peter in the suit (mask off), shouting 'What the FU–!?', and credits cutting her off.

They've done this issue a bunch of times (Twice in 616 and once in Ultimate) and Aunt May
A) Doesn't care that Peter is Spider-Man
B) Won't let him blame himself for his Uncle's death
C) Isn't as frail as Peter seems to think

How is vulture?

He's pretty good, but Keaton pretty much carries the movie. Vulture is different than in the comics - a blue collar small business owner instead of a scientist/inventor. It's done rather well and he is not portrayed as completely unsympathetic. OP's post is accurate if you are curios about his role in the story.

As someone who didn't fucking like the movie? Vulture is amazing. Aside from the fact that he's reimagined as "vaguely bird like iron man-esque suit" his character motivation is is excellent, and he basically gets established as a B/C-tier supervillain who is purposely staying under the radar to avoid the shit that comes with notoriety. Hell, like with modern marvel comics, you easily might spend more of the movie rooting for Vulture than you do the hero.

I thought it was pretty clever for the Vulture to work as a guy that works as a clean-up.

I definitely enjoy that, rather than being a brilliant inventor who made his own shit, there's a fairly clever dude making equipment based off of alien/magic tech who makes all this supervillain equipment. It avoids the whole, "Why the fuck does he not have a legit job" aspect of a character.

It's pretty generic. Blah Blah the rich don't give a shit about us, blah blah I do it for my family.

He's also defeated by his own stupidity.

Complex villains don't exist in capeshit.

I meant how a guy named after a bird that eats carcass works as a scavenger.

Did I lie?

There's nothing interesting about the Vulture. You guys are just used to ultra shitty villains, to the point an average villain seems impressive in comparison.

The whole gives me the vibe that it was originally written for Nigger spider-man but at the last minute the executives did some focus group tested and say that Peter Parker still had drastically higher name recognition and decided it would be more profitable to have him so not to completely alienate their 25+ year old white audience who are going to be the most likely ones to see this and shell out money for merchandise.
In other words this movies target audience is half breeds, white liberals, and adult white men who were in to comic books when they were younger but stopped reading before Marvel went full poz.

Thats clever now that you mention it.

I just saw the movie today. I liked it but I got annoyed by Peter's reliance on the suit. The dudes smart enough to make his own webbing so why not let him make the different web combinations. That and his suit having an AI is weird. Though I thought it was fairly accurate in its portrayal as spider man. I liked the vulture a lot. Makes me wonder how they will do the Sinister 6. I disliked Zendaya though. She was one note and annoying. The Highschool felt like highschool.

Ladies and gentlemen this is the worlds wrongest man!

passive aggressive punch down and kiss up types are probably one of the most common bully types in real life. I wish they could've just expanded on it other than the guy just doesn't like Parker because he's Parker. At least jock flash thought Parker was a nerd and a coward.

The saddest part is, not just being right, but the fact that they're also the easiest kind of bully to deal with. But kids don't because we live in a backwards system that punishes anyone trying to stand up for themselves.