So, who else is going to be in DC to intercept radio, scout for WiFi users, trying to get into their Slack channels...

So, who else is going to be in DC to intercept radio, scout for WiFi users, trying to get into their Slack channels, searching IRC logs for mentions of the protest, mapping together online influencers, and keeping an eye on the rooftops and other core nerve center locations directing the protests on the ground?

Because we can counter their efforts pretty hard if we focus on intel gathering.

I expect them to test emergency response times first and drag security assets out of the center of their activity hours before hand, and then marching in a way to entrap remaining security assets from responding.

Other urls found in this thread:

store.ryscc.com/products/hackrf-one-kit
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What in the fuck are you babbling about?

Checkin' em
Some local-area intel would be pretty handy. May be better to let the halfchan dogs tear into this, feels like something they'd be really into. Even if they fuck it up, it'll shake the confidence of others in those groups that they might be infiltrated and compromised. I think that's our biggest strength. We're Anonymous, we can be anyone. We could be your boss, your co-worker, your spouse, or even you.

Fuck off, let the two clash. Hopefully SJWs gets arrested in mass and some gets shot.

Sometimes I can see right through myself

great idea OP, I mean that without sarcasm. A coordinated effort to collect data and document subversive actions could be used as ammunition.
If you want an experience field radio engineer I'd be happy to volunteer my services.
My biggest suggestion is to try to pool all our live feeds and data here on Holla Forums for maximum real time counter action

Hey, this is nice :D

If we can figure out their channels and rotations… that's a game changer.

Got buddies to scatter around with radios (Baofengs?) and laptops and setup the streaming of audio in real time? I'm sure we can get transcribers really quickly here.

half a dozen guys scattered around the city using scanners and DSDplus to decode might just catch their radio chatter and intercept something juicy. At the very least we could livestream the local police chanels we can't get thru RadioReference's online streams

the one on the left looks like Merkel without her human skin suit

Don't go to DC.
(((They))) are going to detonate a tactical nuke to take out Trump.

Sounds like a plan.

Anyone wanna look into maps and find where they are expected to target? The #DisruptJ20 hashtag should give you some intel on their high value targets.

From there, we can figure out radio spread.

Bullshit, there is too much political and financial capital tied up in DC for them to nuke it, at most they would attempt a more limited 9/11 type event. Same reason why they wouldn't nuke London which is ZOG/Rothschild headquarters.

Saw this in another thread, can't say how accurate it will be now that they know they've been exposed, but it's a starting point.

I'd look more for a biological weapon. Something to cause a plague - you know how Jews love plagues. That way they get to keep all the nice buildings and real estate.

Trust no one, not even your low-yield x-ray persona.

Fantastic start, I'll review. Thanks.

What is the "Queer Dance [email protected]/* */ Pence's House?" These faggots planning to trespass or something?

I hope they like 3am sprinklers and loose wires ;^)

My guess is an SJW-trash event where they can virtue signal by getting arrested for trespassing on his lawn or something equally inane.

public indency probably
popular liberal protest at the westboro baptist church was to have public sex or masturbate on their lawn
queers spreading aids on his lawn wouldnt be off the table for them as a protest
for them it'll be fun to spend a friday night in their usual manner MDMA and anonymous anal sex and protest at the same time

Okay, here's an analysis of where radio teams should go and what DisruptJ20 will most likely intend to do.

Operation Custodes feels more appropriate.

if you really want to fuck them up, leave a wi-fi/gsm blocker in some dumpster near the area. these degenerates go there for attention, cut off their internet and they will chimp out as fuck

That shit is illegal as fuckity fuck and given the security detail in place, they will track any jammer in a matter of minutes. Highly not recommended.

Operation The God Emperor Strikes Back

isnt there going to be biker gangs there to brutalize the commies?

true

are there protests organized in other states at the same time?

Pussy.
Drop and run m8.
only joking, don't do this. Might fuck up the god emporers comms

I think Mr OP FBI is trying to round up the poor dumb fuckers that believe this thread isn't a trap.

I know there was a program to offer free wi fi and get the passwords for accounts (through cookies) back in 2010.

If you really want to be of use you should record any illegal/suspicious activity, trying to fuck with comms will make you look like a terrorist.

well, i'm gonna recommend against that.. but… if you ignore that recommendation…

you know where to put the wifi :D Getting into their facebook, slack, and twitter DMs can yield much gold

Posting this for general information. Found it on the WTOP website, local news station in the DC area. Walking routes and metro station locations for the surrounding area on Inauguration Day. Site also had info pictures about planned road and metro station closures. Closed metro stations appear on the provided map (minus the closed Pentagon station). Just trying to figure out how they plan to move around with the road closures and restricted vehicle access on the roads surrounding the area. I assume they're marching and walking their happy asses around town all day.

You'll want to use some extra sites in case of ddos

This is the correct answer.

They use busses, won't be in DC until the day.
Doubt they are on IRC, probably in private discord groups.

That's Bane-tier, I doubt they will do that.

We were sent here by the gods themselves. We will leave none alive.

Who else would? The CIA?

Feels appropriate

I think you are overestimating your adversaries just a wee bit. I'd imagine it would go like this

And commies are far too full of themselves to use anonymous services and coordinated tactics.

I remember this but I forget the name, it was a firefox addon that collected lan cookies right? It was removed from the internet from what I remember.

It was called Firesheep. Polite sage for triplepost

Overestimating adversaries isn't a bad thing. It's good to start with the assumption that you are fighting something greater than yourself and then whittle down the possibilities.

I have personally launched honeypots and ops against SJWs and have caught them, most of the time, using Tor, VPNs, proxies, and launch pads.

You're not up against the average subhuman. You're up against their handlers: The heirs of the urbanite Marxist legacy - Silicon Valley.

They are very well connected, and very well trained on basic opsec. They make human mistakes, but when you realize they are high on "Right Side of History"pium, you can steer them accordingly.

You're right, carry on.

A week for inconveniencing others
At least furfags and weebs stay contained to their convention site

The J20 (((organizers))) will be well funded and trained. However, the vast majority of their group will be nigger/communist footsoldiers. Their overall strategy will rely heavily on moving large groups peacefully, and then using radio (not cell, which will be recorded) to coordinate their attack. All one needs to do is spam their radio channels to disrupt the timing of the attack, or use agent provocateurs on the ground to begin the attack early/in the wrong location. The commies are operating at a severe disadvantage.

Holla Forums has the intel gathering, irl shitposting, and SKYKING monitoring radio skill to make the counterop come together. Kek Vult.

Kek Vult my friend, your analysis is dead on.

You can get one of these software defined radios from here and pick it up locally.

store.ryscc.com/products/hackrf-one-kit

9161 Liberia Ave #200, Manassas, VA 20110

don't post thumbnails faggot

good luck foot soldiers

use placeboing remixes for maximum triggering

a battery, a relay and a piece of wire make a nice broadband spark gap jammer user, but I STRONGLY COUNSEL AGAINST any such activity.

this is where people like me come into the picture, I don't have the cash to make the trip but I'll be more than happy to help any user set up the cheap equipment needed to monitor the radio channels.
By recording any subversive activity we'll not only have ammunition for lulz but we might help the god emperor's prosecutors actually jail some of these fuktardz

this is why I'm suggesting what I'm suggesting
this is illegal and I strongly advise against any such activity
never stop an enemy while they are making a mistake

checking those trips

also looking for

Yeah, as fun as it would be, a spark gap jammer can cause all sorts of unintended fuckery. Emergency radios, medical equipment, and lots of other "how to accidentally make people dead" shit.

I miss the days when people's phones would record the IMEI in the EXIF data of their photos. With an IMEI, you can do SO much.

Like get someone's home address, or get their phone blacklisted from all US GSM networks…

my best guess is they'll use FMRS

The FBI is going to round up anons that are trying to make sure that this opposition group who has made very blatant threats to the president as well as the inauguration DOESN'T do this?

Whatever you say, Schlomo.

you can't fucking make this shit up

(check those trips)

If you used an actual comm jammer to saturate the frequencies with noise, sure, but nothing stopping anons from acquiring similar or identical radios and blaring music or their own conversation across the channel they use lo-fi style. So long as the radio frequencies they're using are exclusive to them or the general public (i.e. not used by official entities for their own professional equipment) and the signals don't bleed over outside of those frequency ranges I don't see how old-school music jamming wouldn't work, but I will admit I'm not familiar with laws and regulations regarding the hand-held public radios we're probably talking about so I could very well be mistaken. I haven't looked too much into how close police, fire, and medical bands are to the general public ones. I imagine that info's at the very least For Official Use Only if not out-right classified so as to prevent hostile civilians from fucking with first responder's ability to communicate.

Another alternative instead of full-on jamming is to disrupt with false information. Anons pretend to be part of the movement (shouldn't be too hard if we're already listening to them anyway) and intentionally read back or plant bad info to sow confusion and waste their time. Maybe force them to commit before they're ready by tricking parts of the cell into activating early. At the very least, if we ourselves aren't allowed to jam or disrupt them we should pass along whatever info we get to the boots-on-the-ground law enforcement. Letting them listen to these jokers (assuming they weren't already) would be enough to say Anons actually helped, I think. But that's just my thoughts on the matter.

here you are not completely wrong, as I understand FCC regs you will be skirting the edge by playing continuous music. You will most likely get away with it, if caught face a fine.
That being said, all you will accomplish with those tactics is for them to switch chanels. You will cause some disruption of (((their))) plans but it will be small.
I'd suggest instead of trying to stop or interrupt the radio traffic we record all suspicious traffic.
If we intercept info rendezvous locations, event timing etc… we can take advantage of to embarrass (((them))) so much the better.
But as I stated earlier
never interrupt the enemy while he is making a mistake
It might be possible to interject confusing or conflicting information over (((their))) radio chanel(s) if we do it carefully and stealthfully. If we get clumsy or overzealous we'll loose our advantage.
It is most likely going to be hard to spot the proper traffic. If (((they))) are using minimal radio OPSEC then we may have a tough time even if our activity is not suspected.

You're correct, of course. What I had in mind, though, was not 24/7 jamming but targeted specifically to when their "big events" need to happen. Waiting for the time frame, then precision jamming their main and back-up channels (which I assumed if we already had intel on their comm frequencies we would also know) with whatever keeps them off the freq, then stopping once the time frame expires so as not to inconvenience the general public or draw more attention to ourselves.

But I do like the idea of just going passive and radio-silent ourselves and just observe and record so as not to give away we're even there. Pass along our findings after the fact to the Trump team for more evidence during prosecution, assuming these slimy fucks aren't van'd by the FBI before the week's even over.

I think in the stickied thread about the Monday Veritas video it was confirmed at least one of these planners was a volunteer firefighter in the past (arrest records from when he decided to fight fires outside his jurisdiction or something), so we know at least one person on their group in theory could be familiar enough with radio communications to form a coherent comm plan. No idea how OPSEC-conscious volunteer firefighters are with their comms. The real question is if that's their only type of radio expert, which is unlikely in my opinion especially if they're Soros funded. It's difficult to tell how high up this group comes from. They are forced to meet in personal homes, but I don't know if that's out of necessity (no one providing a specific safe spot for them to coordinate at) or if they're just upper-middle class yuppies whose dreams are bigger than their means and are being used as a convenient scapegoat for more nefarious plans from higher up.

and during for LEO relevant info.

useful idiots?
On the one hand if they use the good stuff high dollar encrypted systems stuff their traffic will certainly be recorded by NSA & DC security. I'm betting they use 5W GMRS type radios, if they use radios at all. It won't raise any flags and it is limited range meaning you can't pick up the signal in Silver Springs or Langely. But it will cover a dozen city blocks with no problem.