THE RIDE NEVER ENDS

wew, look what I found

http:// www.altright.com/

News and perspective from the Alt Right

Founded on January 16, 2017, AltRight.com brings together the best writers and analysts from Alt Right, in North America, Europe, and around the world.

What do you think, Holla Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

arya

archive.is/BdZlU
altright.com/category/rio/
altright.com/podcast/251
altright.com/category/national-security/
web.archive.org/web/20160225195941/http://www.altright.com/
archive.is/NVAGc
twitter.com/ThaRightStuff/status/821162937113001984
twitter.com/fascistlemming/status/820828994467663873
twitter.com/L_Babenberg/status/821050323011829760
twitter.com/JohnRebel88/status/820683949445906432
twitter.com/unprecedented77/status/821002887870509058
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Daniel Friberg is one of the co-founders and directors of AltRight.com. He is also the editor and founder of RightOn.net, the Swedish New Right think-tank Motpol.nu, as well as co-founder and CEO of the British publishing house Arktos Media Ltd., which is the world-leading publisher of traditionalist and right-wing literature.

He is furthermore the author of the bestselling book The Real Right Returns: A Handbook for the True Opposition (Arktos, 2015) which has so far been translated and published in over ten languages.

In addition to this, he holds an MBA from the School of Business, Economics and Law at Gothenburg University. He has previously conducted research into the Gothenburg Maritime Cluster, worked with mergers and acquisitions, business valuation, as a CFO, management consultant, business analyst and as a CEO within the Swedish mining industry.

Daniel is last but not least the organizer behind the main annual European AltRight conference “Identitarian Ideas” (having it’s ninth installment taking place on February 25, 2017), and is continuously giving speeches, lectures and interviews all over Europe.

Jason Reza Jorjani, PhD, is one of the co-founders of AltRight.com, and is a member of its Board of Directors. He is an Iranian-American and native New Yorker of Persian and northern European descent. After receiving his BA and MA at New York University, he completed his doctorate in Philosophy at the State University of New York at Stony Brook.

Jorjani currently teaches courses on Science, Technology, and Society (STS) and the history of Iran as a full-time faculty member at the New Jersey Institute of Technology. He is a professional member of the Society for Scientific Exploration (SSE) and also works with the Iranian Renaissance, an organization dedicated to bringing about a cultural revolution in Greater Iran on the basis of the pre-Islamic Persian heritage.

His first book, Prometheus and Atlas, was published by Arktos in 2016 and went on to win the Book Award from the Parapsychological Association. In October 2016, Jorjani become the Editor-in-Chief of Arktos Media.

Jason has done numerous interviews, and delivered invited international lectures, on various subjects. He regularly contributes essays to RightOn.net.

Richard Spencer is President and Director of The National Policy Institute and Washington Summit Publishers. He is the founder of Radix Journal and RadixJournal.com. He was formerly an Assistant Editor at The American Conservative magazine and Executive Editor of Taki’s Magazine (Takimag). In 2010, he founded AlternativeRight.com.

Spencer is a frequent essayist and blogger at Radix Journal; he hosts the weekly Radix Journal podcast; and records regular video blogs.

Spencer’s publications and activities have been reported on by the New York Times, the Washington Post, the Chicago Tribune, National Public Radio, The Rachel Maddow Show, Buzzfeed, Salon.com, Vice.com, among many others. Spencer has been a frequent guest commentator on the cable network RT International.

Spencer has addressed every NPI conference and has been a guest speaker at the Property and Freedom Society, The Traditional Britain Group, American Renaissance, and the HL Mencken Club. Spencer holds a Bachelor of Arts from the University of Virginia and a Master of Arts from the University of Chicago. He was a doctoral student at Duke University, before becoming a journalist.

———————————–

Honeypot y/n?

yes

looks hwite to me

Sage, hide, report.

the R in their logo looks like a merchant

What's the best way to counter this co-option? We don't need the brand alt-right, but we don't want it to attract more people on the fence.

That'd a yid no matter how your turn it.

Or rather, what can we do to be ready when they flip the script?

Not even trying anymore, are they?

and the A like a masonic pyramid

kikes confirmed

we just shitpost about them until the truth comes out. Holla Forums is always right

Should we try to get a "blogger" from here onto it to see which way their money and narrative is flowing?

that logo looks like garbage

Jorjani is a massive sperg and a Reifag.

Funny, I saw this yesterday when I jewgled alt-right… kinda makes you wonder.

I LOVE BLACK COCK

mine's more subtle

How could I be so blind?

Pro: it pushes the Overton window and creates more content from the right. Keep an eye on it though in case they start pushing harmful agendas. Make what you want of this tweet.

Con: The AR brand is gay, at least (((Freiburg))) uses the term Real Right. I personally prefer True Right. Also most of these people are listed as Zionist agents on this site I just found when I searched "daniel friberg jewish" (first search suggestion kek)
arya nism.net/blog/information/zc-list/

I don't think so. He shills Zoroastrianism constantly.

There are no pros to this. This is kikes trying to co opt us once again.

And once again we'll flog them.

A quick note pertaining to an article by one of the altright's alleged co-founders:

This below article is concerned with Zarathustra and the ancient Aryan religion of Zoroastrianism. Despite having many parts to the article, the article doesn't actually dispel the myth of Judaism being the first and longest surviving monotheistic religion, but that in fact Zoroastrianism was the first and is the oldest. It doesn't tell the reader Jews stole the concept of monotheism from the Aryan Persians and dubbed one of their many deities as the One true God.

Most Concerning
…is the information concerning Khashatra Vairya, or "Desirable Dominion" – the world-state when entirely governed by Aryans/Indo-Europeans, which is the State God wishes for the Earth according to Zoroastrianism. Instead of explaining this concept to mean Aryan Rule you instead use language which opens the door for Globalism, and not just Globalism but such as led by Jews. I'll quote a paragraph for others to judge:

"The principle of Desirable Dominion is the first utopian ideal of earthly governance, an ideal that would be rejected both by Abrahamic religious believers and by devotees of the Dharma. The former would see it as a Luciferian presumption of being able to turn the Earth into a paradise by means of human endeavor (note by me: this is exactly what Judaism aims to do!), thereby relegating the promise of Heaven to irrelevance, and the latter would see it as a dangerous delusion that obscures the recognition that conditioned existence is intrinsically and inevitably a state of perpetual dissatisfaction and suffering that can only be remedied by ego annihilation. Zarathustra preaches that Utopia is possible, and that God wants us to help build it. Consonant with the humanism of Vohu Manah, as the ideal form of government the Khashatra Vairya would have no definite borders. It is par excellence cosmopolitan, not in the sense of a multi-cultural hodgepodge but insofar as a government grounded on Asha or cosmic order demands citizens of the entire cosmos who can transcend custom. Even the atmosphere of Earth would be an arbitrary boundary for this stellar ideal."

The author seems to be dancing back and forth between implying Aryan Rule and non-Aryan Rule and fails to mention some of the more important themes, like Jews co-opting monotheism or that Aryan Rule is best rule.

In regards to religion itself:

Zoroastrianism is on the right track as a possible replacement for Abrahamic faiths, but not everyone is ready to embrace a single-God perspective. And therein lies the problem.

altright.com/2016/07/19/the-return-of-zarathustra-part-i/
archive.is/BdZlU

Fucking perfect.

which the Parsi the only major group of people in the world that follow Zoroastrianism and have done since they fled Islamic Persia into the Indus valley do not do
the Parsi dont proselytize they have a race based following for their religion
Zoroastrian men and women are only allowed to marry other Zoroastrian men and women and the Parsi dont believe in conversion really they only view other Parsi as true Zoroastrians
which is why im skeptical

I don't like how you shill for them. I'm going to call you a kike.

Kike.

This is off putting.

I suspect Jorjani is a fed asset of some kind, as he constantly pushes the notion that Iran is going to flip to Zoroastrianism and overthrow their current theocracy.

inb4 frothing at the mouth

Zarathustra is a prophet of an Indo-Iranian religion which doesnt exist anymore besides being practiced by the ethnic Parsi population of Pakistan and India and a very small minority in Iran numbering a few ten thousand
outside those populations it also like Buddhism is practiced half-heartedly by hippies

Further it is bound by blood and does not accept converts.

So this is a fucking meme.

Why the fuck are they trying to sell this religion anyways?

Wouldn't odinism be more viable?

I suspect Jorjani is trying to use it to build up a narrative to support regime change. "Oh these poor white religious minorities of Iran, persecuted by the Muslims. We should bomb Iran."

this is true, but the meme of monotheism is a very potent one. there's a reason why the world's most powerful and successful religions are monotheistic. not to say Paganism doesn't have its own usefulness.

But then again, his book's last chapter is on Evangelion, so he could just be a LARPing sperg.

I'll tell you what, that website is clickbait garbage.

And these so called leaders of the altright are fucking frauds.

eh Zoroastrianism has some more 'deep' literature than odinism which in my eyes is a collection of sagas, fairytales and Varg
plus Zoroastrianism isnt in its original form tied down by race and some of its original scripture survives
its very similar to a monotheistic god Ahura Mazda the Teacher, Angra Mainyu the Destroyer is the devil and the Spenta Mainyu or guardian spirits are the angels of fire etcetera
its similarity to the Abrahamic religions could invite actual converts
but Zoroastrianism as it is today is only followed by the Parsi who adapted their religion to be more secretive and insular to survive living under an islamic regime which may consider a jew or a christian as a sub-human second class citizen but considers them inhuman and open season
or followed by pretentious hippies in the West
pretty sure Freddie Mercury was Zoroastrian Kek

In what way? Who are they defrauding and how?

So essentially it's garbage just like all abrahamic religions.

Apparently you for one. You weak minded follower.

it's almost like this was all planned

righton has good articles

/a/ had a discussion on that earlier and they called the pretentious hipster 'thinking mans' show

its very similar to them but it doesnt enforce rules through sin
more impurity than sin like Shinto

No, you're using emotional language to mask the fact you don't have an argument.

you want Holla Forums flooded with normies?

So these jews are going to "flood the market" with 2 bit jew "right" wing outfits that will take money from the gullible and then disfranchise & disillusion everyone within 4 years just in time for the Presidential election.

Yes. Anyone who doesn't want people to come here and be exposed to our ideas is a fucking idiot.

I'm sure they're not implying that European nationalists are now part of the "Alt Right" as well?

it's like Iran and Aryan have something in common

Jews seriously running a White Nationalist website what fucking planet is this

Can anyone source me on Friberg being a jew? I heard it bandied about but never proven

You're a fucking kike.

nah, you can't force feed the redpill, that's not how it works, anons have to want to wake up first

Indo-Aryan is a term thrown around too much
its usually separated in anthropological terms as Indo-European and Indo-Iranian
the extensive semitic admixture and influence on Iran is the reason for this seperation

Bergs are always guilty of Jew until proven innocent

that would make no sense

Nah, you're the kike.

autism

thats because berg is so common to end the kikes names
Zuckerberg and Bloomberg are two for starts
4 of the 8 richest men in the world have 'berg' as a part of their surname

Holy shit. This fucking idiot doesn't even know the history of Holla Forums and he's trying to convince us this website and the "altright" are safe.

Fuck off kike. I can smell you.

He never said that. But why would the site not be safe? Or for what it should be safe?

Sometimes it feels like this board is just Sineaderade talking to herself.

They've been working on this for a while.
https:// www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2017/01/a-one-stop-shop-for-the-alt-right/512921/

nah fuck off

This does nothing but stop discourse. If you're going to do that then do us all a favor and kill yourself you D&C TRSodomite cocking loser.

Check his ID and posts. Check the content of his posts.

Then see how he fucked up.

This "altright" movement is clearly being coopted to be either controlled opposition or to become a for profit organization or perhaps both.

There is no indication that there is any sort of unifying party which would semi legitimize the "altright". Instead there's a gaggle of kikes trying to take advantage of the influence Holla Forums has accumulated by becoming ecelebs and self professed leaders of the altright.

Which is dangerous and not safe.

What are you on about m8? Did you mean to reply to someone else? I don't give a fuck what you do.

the ui fucking reeks of pretentious nu-male and an incompetent one at that given the shit res of images in the sidebar and all that padding. goddamn web 2.0 was a mistake. nuke it all and go back to gopher and fucking text browsers.

If you expect people to give dicky a free ride after the phalanx pyramid scheme you are even more stupid than you look like, everything that he will touch we will be here to destroy it , that doesnt mean that we side with an flatearther retard so get used to it.

TRS is the same as the altright. Are you posting from tor because you've already been banned for getting caught at kiking about?

We don't need discourse from the alt right. They offer us nothing we are their life blood and they should be cut off as soon as possible.

And that's why kikes like you shill this shit. Because you know that.

But sadly for you we know it too shlomo and your "movement" will peter out and die.

When do we finally get to gas all of them?

It's made to galvanize normies since God knows they won't come to Holla Forums. We move the overtone window by being more extreme, which makes their job easier in getting more normies on the right (eventually some will even come here).

We help eachother, kind of like how Trump can "disavow" us, he never really attacks us it's a good cop, bad cop dynamic.

We can repeat this until our what passes for bad cop today, passes for good cop tomorrow. Anyways, there's no need to attack him since he helps us and unlike Cuckvitch or Jewish homosexual Milo, they aren't trying to attack us or pretend to be us.

Learn the terminology
Acceptable alternate terms for the alt-right and its affiliated honeypots:

alt-kike
aut-kike
The Kike Stuff
TRShills
TRSodomites

You faggots attack everything. You're antifa's cucks. Do some actual research and learn how real plants and honeypots behave.

all the site's current google links are broken
archive.is/moWZh

altright.com/category/rio/
altright.com/podcast/251
altright.com/category/national-security/
etc 404… just fyi for info on their history

archive from Feb 2016: web.archive.org/web/20160225195941/http://www.altright.com/

Dubs confirm.

Actually we don't need any of these self proclaimed leaders of the altkike. All they seek to do is profit from this and are attempting to co opt our culture into something they can sell.

Which destroys it in the process.

So kikel.

No. No we don't accept your offer. In fact we reject it and will work to destroy you for your efforts of trying to absorb us for selfish ambitions.

Good luck.

Just helping out the journokikes and antifa anons that may be confused as to what to call this movement.
:^)

Kike we have IDs.

Jews restrain knowledge and hide the truth.

Check his ID. He's a shill.

bright people these Americans

Swede here, said it in another thread but Berg means mountain in Swedish, Danish and Norwegian. the word iceberg comes from Nordic languages. Fri means Free so his last name is Free mountain. Berg is common in Nordic surnames. It annoying too me that the jew has stolen the name to infiltrate European communities.

No.
It's just hosting articles.
Why is everything outside of Holla Forums have to be a fucking honeypot?

Because we do it for free

Because Holla Forums are all shills and they don't like it when white nationalists actually try to organize.

wrong. there's actually a way for Holla Forumslacks to safely organize themselves. we can tell what's legit and what isn't. how? this knowledge is beyond the kike.

You're clearly not from here. You've clearly been sent to post in this thread from somewhere.

Where you from shill?

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

I'm not from anywhere. Not everyone who disagrees with you on tactics and PR is a shill.

you are basically retarded

you obviously have not seen how this has happened in the past.
dont tell me to spoonfeed you agent because Im fucking tired of people like you
JUST GET OUT YOU NIGGER

REMINDER TO PRACTICE OPSEC AND LEARN TO MAKE INFILTRATION, SUBVERSIONS AND CREATE IRL NETS WHILE BEING SAFE
DONT GIVE YOUR INFO TO ANYONE

"The pinnacle of military deployment approaches the formless: if it is formless, then even the deepest spy cannot discern it nor the wise make plans against it.”

― Sun Tzu

You're from TRS.

I called you antifa's cucks.(KIKE WAS SENT BACK TO HIS POOL PARTY EXCEPT THE POOL'S CLOSED DUE TO AIDS)

Anyone who pretends anons have a single will is an outsider in my eyes. That goes both ways. People who call us antifa cucks are as much outsiders as those who want to use us for a single purpose, or claim to be able to enforce purity.

Well done, saved.

Very good point user.

INVASION OF IRAN IS A MAIN POINT OF THE NEOCOHEN PLAN. CUCK THEM ON IRAN, CUCK THEM ON EVERYTHING.

KILL ON SIGHT
Rothschilds, Warburgs, Schiffs, Kuhns, Loebs, Lazards

Could be kikebart, plebbit, or cuckchcan as well. They're lashing out at anything that questions the inherent jewishness of their movement. Based tbh.

Goddamn I'm good.

So here's the deal you little faggot. We won. We routed out the kikel that was trying to subvert this place. Sure there was some collateral damage but I think we got the point across.

Fuck the altkike, fuck TRS.

Holla Forums is where the power ism and you won't touch it you fucking kikes.

And you're a nigger faggot, worse than your mom's hole that you came from. Are we done swapping insults now?
You still don't understand why user is decentralized. Lurk more fag.

I recall reading about that the Swedish India Company was heavily jacobite in the 18th century (and also people around Swedenborg could be associated with such category, I guess). So maybe that kind of jew. (If he's a jew, and considering he's in a leading role in a political operation, but obviously this is just speculation for the fun of it.)

The point is any user can will an objective into existence, you don't have to conform to my aspirations just as I don't have to conform to yours, but when there emerges a singular purpose we all unite around, then we have found a worthy cause.

Nah
nah
maybe

My guess is some TRS straggler.

Holy shit, user, I didn't even notice that. You ARE good.

pretending we dont occasionally display elements of a hive mind implies you're new here

I didn't deny coming from TRS because there was no point. I'm not going to change your mind on that one. I'm not a shill. I can say that all day, but the voices in your head have the final say. I'm glad you're proud of yourself. Would you like it if I played along and went on my merry way?

Does anyone know about the ownership history of the domain name altright.com?

That's a good way of looking at it; a counter to the incrementalism of the left.

We're a stand alone complex, not a hive mind. Hiveminds forceably alter their parts to confirm: stand alone complexes are made of individuals opting in voluntarily to create emergent behaviors. The difference is actually quite important.

You didn't say it because you slipped up.

Your post history gives you away. I'm a goddamn kike hunter. I've dealt with shills like you for a long long long time.

but seriously, ignore the more severe autists.

"In short, though the reign of the Achaemenids is often recognized as the world’s first real ‘Empire’ – it is in fact more appropriate to call it a Universal State – with its decentralized system of local governors, vast royal roads, and the world’s first postal system. Such a designation is more fitting, above all because of the sense of humanistic cosmopolitanism which the Achaemenid dynasty fostered. Herodotus writes: “The Persians welcome foreign customs more than any other people.” He explains that they adopted whatever they saw as universally best in and of itself, its ethnic origins did not matter. Achaemenid art is also recognized as a unique attempt to consciously mix the artistic traditions of all the subject people into a humanist style that would reflect their new unity. Native custom was far less important than perpetual reflection on the Good. By comparison to the history of kingship and conquest before them, the Achaemenids were not pursuing a narrow-minded nationalistic agenda of subjugation. They were seeking to secure peace upon the face of the earth through the liberation and prospering of all its children."

altright.com/2016/07/21/the-return-of-zarathustra-part-ii/
archive.is/NVAGc

(((Zoroastrianism))) is inclusive, goy!

JEWS AND GLOBALISTS ARE FINALLY ATTEMPTING TO CO-OPT ARYAN RELIGIOUS TRADITIONS. EDUCATE YOURSELVES IN YOUR PAST TO PREVENT D&C

No, Holla Forums doesn't like it when organization is headed by grifters and kikes. There's a difference. I've no problem with white men organizing IRL, in fact that's the foundation for white nationalism. But if you're doing it through a website that's run by jews….you're gonna have a bad time.

It's a separate culture that helps us. I don't think Richard Spencer proclaimed himself anything, that's Milo.

Holla Forums isn't associated with them though.

Nope, they are separate guys. They are the built for normies who aren't fully redpilled yet.

Having an extreme version and a less extreme version that doesn't disagree with the extreme is good.

It's the same thing leftists did, Democrats always made excuses for slutwalks and black-on-white murders even though the public disliked those. It normalized those actions and soon they became normal. Holla Forums is like the slutwalks and people like Richard Spencer and David Duke are like the Democrats in office that work to normalize and push our ever-more extreme ideology.

Tired of seeing these kike shills get on here, call everyone a shill (don't trust em goy, only you, me and my cousin are REAL Holla Forumsllacks, dox Sam Hyde), never attack kikes or niggers, and just incite drama. No doubt, you are JIDF and it picked up after you talked about us on Jewish Television. Snakes in the grass kikes.

tl:dr, not everyone who isn't full 1488 is a harm to us, unless they are degenerates like Milo or actively punch right. They will eventually become as extreme as us, if they aren't secretly already.

shit i forgot about that term
yeah we're that if i remember right

You are degenerate. You have homo sex.

Kill yourself.

You make valid points, but your tripfagging guarantees you won't be taken seriously.

^
HOMO SHILL WHO FUCKED UP

who else spotted it?

^
SHILL RAIDER

You know you're talking to Jason Reza Jorjani right?

Check his post history and see that he's in favor of this sight and has no understanding of Holla Forums's relationship with /new/.

Then he made a fucking post describing us as a stand alone complex which is from the anime Ghost in the Shell.

Jorjani is a full blown weeb by the way.

This is like saying not all Jews are bad.
Is there a single Jew out there in the world who doesn't want me dead or to rule the universe? It's possible, but it isn't likely. So do I spare all Jews for the sake of the possibility that one is good? No. Because all Jews are bad.

No 1488 == Jews.

Thank you, that's what I thought. The depth of investigation for most of Holla Forums starts and ends with Surnames and nose shape as if the Heeb don't take European names or get cosmetic surgery.

Oh gee I'm so fucking sorry that it's my first post of the day.

This.

I'm fucking skeptical too but I like to lurk everywhere and see what comes of it. Even TRS shills are right that they've managed to build white identity and redpill normies.

It's happened in the past and it will happen again. Doesn't matter, someone somewhere has to make something WN that exists beyond the internet. Forget the alt-right brand, don't care. That's never going to be Holla Forums and it isn't going to be Trump, Kek, Winterchan, Ben Garrison or Sam Hyde.
Whatever is build will be infiltrated. That's a reality that has to be dealt with. Even Hitler started off as a government agent.

Memes are not so easy, kikes. You can't merely "reverse psychology" a meme.
YOU ARE NOTHING, FOOLS! NOTHING!

sage

Yeah, you're an outsider all right.

Your website fucking sucks.

I didnt know it was Jorjani
I did also learn of the stand alone complex from GiTS
I think Jorjani takes it too far with ending a book talking about fucking EVA

It's a separate culture that helps us. I don't think Richard Spencer proclaimed himself anything, that's Milo.

Holla Forums isn't associated with them though.

Nope, they are separate guys. They are the built for normies who aren't fully redpilled yet.

Having an extreme version and a less extreme version that doesn't disagree with the extreme is good.

It's the same thing leftists did, Democrats always made excuses for slutwalks and black-on-white murders even though the public disliked those. It normalized those actions and soon they became normal. Holla Forums is like the slutwalks and people like Richard Spencer and David Duke are like the Democrats in office that work to normalize and push our ever-more extreme ideology.

Tired of seeing these kike shills get on here, call everyone a shill (don't trust em goy, only you, me and my cousin are REAL Holla Forumsllacks, dox Sam Hyde), never attack kikes or niggers, and just incite drama. No doubt, you are JIDF and it picked up after you talked about us on Jewish Television. Snakes in the grass kikes.

tl:dr, not everyone who isn't full 1488 is a harm to us, unless they are degenerates like Milo or actively punch right.

It's like walking into the Twilight Zone with shills sometimes.

Autism like this… You don't want to win or for the United States to be white again, you want to be some fringe rebel forever. but not really, since you're probably a kike

GiTS, the original movie, I watched recently, and it was the most overrated thing ever. Stand Alone was far better then that post-modernist garbage that was the movie.

Worse, he's a Reifag.

why did you post the same reply twice you fucking shill?

eh I liked both
i just like GiTS the franchise tbh

hes a pic related

sage

Keep your trip on it adds that certain touch of complete douchebaggery that comes with someone who thinks he's important enough to talk to everyone in the thread in one fucking post.

Ya faggot.

The movie has a great soundtrack, too.

It must be pretty hard being a self described "alt right" nobody respects you, not Holla Forums not the MSM, absolutely nobody takes you seriously no matter how much effort you put into it, and you've got no one to blame but yourself, keep being a joke so we can all point and laugh.

Man I'm so good at calling out shills that they fuck up for me.

I was being harsh, it had good action scenes but I really don't like how open-ended certain parts of the story is. Especially how they never explain that shooter guy who had no ghost, or the boat scene, or the implications of assimilating with another creatures (whole concept is extremely disgusting tbh, reminds me of Deus Ex).

Who else noticed the kike shill?

…???

This is some meta-humor isn't it?

itt

Just some simple search result factoids, there were the Freibergs in America (since ca. 1850 era). www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/judaica/ejud_0002_0007_0_06776.html
Apperently big enough to have a collection of family archive material.
collections.americanjewisharchives.org/ms/ms0716/ms0716.html
"Of considerable historic value are a number of letters between Franklin Roosevelt and Albert Freiberg regarding the establishment of the Warm Springs Foundation and the early treatment of polio patients at the Warm Springs."

it does

yeah i overlook the boat scene, dont even remember the guy with no ghost but the assimilation is more like the AI flash copies her brain, personality her 'soul' to create a new 'form of life'
an AI that thinks its human
which is followed up pretty weirdly in the sequel

Dude, calm down. I support the DOTR too, what is up with the shill posting and calling to dox Sam Hyde recently? And the e-celeb threads… take it to /cow/.

Spanish
so what?

JIDF/Something Awful/whoever is raiding us doesn't know the country of Spain speaks spanish I guess.

>inb4 Spain isn't white D&C

Look at all these dubs. We also got a lot of shills in this thread to, almost makes me sorry for them.

What they are doing is trying to grow it, further, into a containment to control and prevent radical views, like hatred of kikes.

Nice quads!

Hello, support-shill. :^) "wuts it all mean, rebbi?"

True. But what they want and what will happen are not the same thing. They also wanted Trump to run, because they believed they could defeat him.

They trusted a man they didnt fully understand
this is something else, this is a net being drawn around the shoal of fish willingly by some of the fish in the shoal

As long as they don't attack us, just mock em and move on.

The only reason we attacked cuckservatives was when they attacked Trump, otherwise we complained that they were just Democrats and should be more to the right. I don't like them, but coordinating attacks against these people who share 75% of our views makes no sense when the left still stands, their time will come later.

There's literally no way you could get that meaning out of the exchange.

Dicky is a faggot and Mike is a kike-fucker, get over it.

Well this isn't suspicious at all.

Not at all

Anyone who sat through this debacle and many others knows why being anonymous is better. All others need to lurkmoar or be gassed.

If you don't understand why things like the Standard Fuck Party and meetups like the ones TRS organized are a bad idea after exposing Mike Enoch, then you should be gassed. You just got your first taste of why this shit is a bad idea. It's a hard lesson to learn. Many TRS members have complained that their identities and possibly even their financial information has been compromised. If this doesn't send the message home for you, you need to just go back to being a leftist.

dude has the Egyptian man riding the winged sun

I have no idea, but every single fucking time it's not Holla Forums, it turns out to be a honeypot.

Make them remember that they can play 'good cop' all they want, but we here are the bad goy- I mean 'bad cops'.

Based fucking mods

wew

It launched today?

How bout you cunts leave this one alone and not suck off Antifa for five minutes.

Why does it look like a rare merchant?

that photo trigger you nigs?

We need to fucking kill this alt-right shit. NOW! It's got to end!

homo

>>>/cuckold/

if the website stays in obscurity even to e-celebs who pretend to be on the right side but aren't such as milo and jones, then the website isn't gonna be an issue

if they get big or at least get mentioned by "alt-right" e-celebs, then they could be a problem
just keep quiet about the website until either one of the e-celebs don't, or the media doesn't, or the site gets big; until then, you might make it big by taking about it
sage because i dont want the site to take off

also i havent read the thread aside from the OP's first post
hey wait a second
well actually maybe you should care about that place

never leave the basement, goyim
that worked well

You are a degenerate.

Le larp

A lot of The Daily Stormer community is against (((Mike Peinovich))) and yet Andrew Anglin himself defends him. As someone there said "Every alt-right e-personality has the same defense of that kike cuck. I can't be the only one noticing the trend."

We may never know the whole truth of this situation. It is so fucking weird and Jewy.

Really activates my almonds, fam.

It's easy.
The whole fucking thing is a charade meant to monetize the growing right-wing feelings of loneliness and marginalization, and they all have a vested interest in seeing the curtain remain up.

This. I can't fucking believe I didn't see it earlier.

Go back and listen to snippets from Daily Shoah episodes over the past year. Enoch is CONSTANTLY talking about how server costs are going up and that they're out of money and need more and that they need money because of sob story XYZ and how paypal stole all their money so make sure to give extra this week, goyim, etc.

I mean, think about it. I wish someone would go back through those episodes each week and tally how much money they've made over the past year alone. And that's without factoring in t-shirt sales and other merchandise.

This whole thing is a jew filling in a niche. Tell the silly goyim what they want to hear and tell them to donate early and often.

I noticed that well. It's a classic case of a bunch of generals with no soldiers following them.

How convenient that all the shekel-grubbing namefags are the only ones out of thousands of opines that are siding with Enoch

Step 1. They shut down Holla Forums
Step 2. Everyone quits larping and goes back to watching anime.

It's easy to start a group outside of Holla Forums, and it's easy to prevent infiltration. If the group by definition must acknowledge and fight

>The Jewish New World Order

said group can not be infiltrated by the Jew would never fight those three enemies.

Says the user already waist deep in subversion.

that name sound summer Jewish

that guy looks like a weasel who would sell you out for a nickel.

Sodomite

color of crime was ok but he really hasn't don't much else other then that.

wait you might be on to something?!

OY VEY SHUT IT DOWN

Teach me how, please. I'm starving for some real interaction. This place doesn't feel "real" to me sometimes, and it's easy to get blackpilled when you don't have a bro you can have a beer with and curse the kikes.

Thats because all we do here on Holla Forums is sit around and shitpost without any notion of doing anything irl. Its actually really fucking pathetic.

Well, every sort of movement seems to be completely kiked so I don't know what else to do.

Holla Forums is a thinktank and nothing more schlomo,

If only we'd gone to a pool party, we could've changed the world.
Why didn't we listen?

That's Holla Forums's secret. It's always infiltrated.

But seriously, think about it. Subversion is only successful when the target doesn't realize its happening. Holla Forums is permanently on high alert and trained to spot shills from even the slightest hints. Our constant dealing with shills means that they will never be able to succeed

Oy vey, don't you know that Enoch was responsible for 60 billion listeners PER WEEK? Pole would be nothing without him, you filthy goyim! Now come donate because our server costs just increased! Trust me goy.

Holla Forums has accomplished far more through memes and ops than any of these other coattail riders.

Good, that means your paranoid delusions won't leak into real life and none of your ideas will take hold. Thanks for isolating yourselves.

The Happy Merchant has opened more people to redpilling than any of your shitty IRL activism has.

The influence we wield online is our IRL presence.

Alt-kike detected.

Jews are good at seeing opportunity from disaster. They capitalize on terrorist attacks routinely. If no terrorist attacks happen, they create them. Now that TRS is dead, it's the perfect opportunity to snatch up all those TRS members and bring them to their kosher altright.

More like went outside and did something with our lives. The pool party terminology is fucking gay though.

From what I've seen they have a considerable audience. Do you think every single fuck who listens to them sends in donations? If you frequent here, you might already know that NEETs dont have a lot of spending money.

Holly shit, they where right when they said you alt-kiks are just like SJW's.

Give me a break. Every WN group ever has done IRL meetups and all of them have fallen to the FBI. Why would we continue a tactic that does not work?

If the group isn't open about their fight against White Genocide, its run by Jews.

If the group doesn't acknowledge the Jewish plot for the Jewish New World Order, its run by Jews.

If the group tolerates or promotes drug abuse, open homosexuality or other degeneracy, its run by Jews.

Don't let in Jews.
Don't let in open fags.
Don't let in people with zero discipline or integrity.

Fight white genocide openly.
Fight the actions of Jews openly.

Don't egofag.

"I make posts on an obscure natsoc imageboard because I'm going nowhere in life."
"Please Mr.Schlomo, destroy my race and shove the dildo further up my ass."
"Yes Mr.Antifa, I'll D&C for you like a good boy, just let me eat my tendies in peace."

anyone want to participate in Operation Cuck Pepe in order to take Pepe away from the Alt-Kikes? Hang with me here. Let's make Pepes with yarmalukes and dreidels and SJW hair and whatnot to make him a jewish fag symbol so Holla Forums can get him back from the alt-kikes.

what say?

get out.

No matter how many tears you spill, TRS will never come back.
:^).

Unlikely, motpol is legit and none of the others are known to have any tendencies towards cuckoldry.
Seems more plausible they're simply trying to get their own ball rolling and up to speed now TRS is dead and buried.

You're still dealing iwth namefagging normies though and considering they'll likely see a large influx of former TRS-plebs we should probably keep an eye on them.

we can change him back later. look, do you want pepe back or not?

I'm just pissed that no ACTUAL wholesome white are running a decent irl White Nationalist movement.

Isn't the guy in the picture that autistic kid who does the food reviews? Bunch of neotenic sameface manlet faggots.

So what are you doing shitposting here instead of running one? :^)

Exactly. For fucks sakes even out here in the midwest where there are lots of people of Scandinavian stock over half the people in the fucking towns would be jewish by /pol logic.

REEEEEEEEEEE GOD DAMNIT

Same reason you are. fucker :^)

Isn't strange redpilled wholesome whites stay clear from the movement with wall to wall kikes?

They sure do a good job of sucking people in tbh. For examples, just observe all the fucking TRSodemites flooding up this board recently. How many of them do you think are wholesome whites who fell for the TRS meme?

GNU

Are you aware of how large both Holla Forumss are?

So, ideologically we are to subscribe to a world concept built around the idea of centralization and organization that must essentially succeed in all powerful nations at once due to its simultaneous disavowal of both communist and capitalist elements yet do all of this through decentralized subversion on anonymous imageboards whilst also destroying any public elements whether they are Jewish or not.

k

FASCIST LEMMING HERE, I DISAVOW ALL YOU FAGGOTS FOR TURNING ON MIKE :DDDDDD

YOU GLEEFULLY CHEERED ON THE DESTRUCTION OF TDS :DDDD

I HATE YOU Holla Forums :DDDD FUCK YOU :–DD

Most wholesome whites don't join cults, lad.

Not really. I've seen figures for halfchans Holla Forums, but not this board. Pretty sure its only in the thousands.

Simply telling the truth everywhere on the internet, not shilling for ecelebs and communities, just telling the truth.

wholesome whites are too busy raising white children or running a business, etc

thank god for pol or we would be stuck with these faggots

Joe Roper from Austin, TX really needs to calm down.

that's because wholesome whites like myself are running covert nationalist movements that is focused on my families ethnicity and my families values, Not all white are equal, Irish are not British, and French are not Italians. Nationalism is not built on race alone. What makes a people is a 3 denominational spirit that is robbed when you just become "white" instead of Swedish or German etc. The solution that will work for the Irish might not work for the Dutch and what works for the Dutch might not work for the Greek. That's what a Nation is, a tribe of your people. YOU NEED TO UNITE YOUR PEOPLE STARTING WITH YOUR OWN FAMILY. The family is the core of the nation. If you are a american, you do realize that the system as it stands will not be changed through democracy or by Egoist on YouTube. If you apart of an European nation then start your own group like National Front or Golden Dawn. Don't be a faggot about it ether using Le Dank Memes. 8/pol/ doesn't give a fuck about real principled National Socialist parties or Fascist, it faggot like alt-kike that poke the bear who have problems. Grow the fuck up and stop looking for a leader fag and become a leader in your own life. As it stand the Union is bound to fail and our priority now it to prepare for this metaphorical winter and be able to rebuild after the collapse. That is why there are Accelerationist, who believe the sooner this shit hits the fan the better, like ripping off a bandage.

i bet he was crying when he made this too

This! 10/10

Then why were you subverted by marxists to turn on each other?

Did you see the video?

*BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA YUP*

This. Our standards aren't exactly high: just don't be a jew, a racemixer, or a degenerate faggot. But if you were to take the white nationalist e-celebrity group as a sample, you'd assume that only like 1% of the fucking world is able to satisfy these basic qualifications.

From what I understand Joe Roper is a PTSD retard living off of disability checks, you know what would be fashy is if he got triggered into going postal for our own entertainment, wonder what would be the best way to get a PTSD retard to really lose their shit?

I have not seen the video. On a side note, little cuck cheerleaders like this faggot actually annoy me more than people like Mike Eunuch and Seventh Spic, idk why that is, maybe because it's shocking how people can be so easily duped by jew conmen.

Yes user, but what if you are an American orphan, or with weak family ties that shares ancestry between multiple European nations? Wouldn't that make you "White" collectively?

Also, good post.

He deleted that video after being savaged in the comments. Maybe he's he's changed his stance, I didn't know the guy before today so whatever.

Something else I'd like to add is that degeneracy, racemixing, and multiculturalism is something being pushed against all White nations collectively. (((They))) don't care if you're Irish, French, Swedish, etc. I'm all in favor of having strong roots in your heritage, your family, and your nation. What I'm also in favor of is cooperation between Whites.

What exactly was the beef with Fash the Nation then exactly?

I'll grant you that because they weren't doxxed that we aren't able to dig into every possibility of them having ever committed a degenerate act, but it didn't ever seem to be about that.

I just don't see how you can do anything outside of a chan by /pol standards because the moment you have a moniker, then you are e-celeb'ing. So unless one can run a podcast or a show or what have you where all members call themselves user back and forth, is everything simply supposed to be shutdown?

Yes, I listened to them while I was at work, you got me.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!! WHAT A FAGGOT, HE'S ACTUALLY CRYING!! HAHAHA!!! I ASK KEK TO MEME FASCIST LEMMING'S SUICIDE LIVE ON YOUTUBE

Is this the Lemming guy?

I'm a moron. Carry on.

They knew all about enoch kosher life, they won't be shilled here under any circumstance

unlikely

Fair enough, assuming you are right that they did know.

That is just beyond awesome.

I never spoke ill of FTN. There have been pretty blatant attempts from leftypol shills pleading for us to dox the FTN guys.

I have no problem with people making money if it helps move the overton window. I do think this altkike shit it controlled oppo, considering the fact that the whole altright label comes from a fucking jew. Its just a way to label anyone on the "right" a natsoc.

There you go with your purity spiraling again. :^)

PRAISE KEK

This is TRS. This is the TRS brand. This is the d'nators. This is the type of person you can expect at a pool party. This poor bitch has his own identity and ego so tied up in TRS that he might actually have a mental breakdown. He's a shell of a man. That's fucking sad to see, and it's disgusting to know that they're going to continue taking these people for a ride while begging for money.

Fuck Mike Enoch. If he had any integrity he'd walk away, but you know he won't do that. That ego won't let him.

Also probably scared shitless as well, I saw a couple /baph/oles taunt him on twitter before he pulled a delete fucking everything

twitter.com/ThaRightStuff/status/821162937113001984

read the replies

t. kike

This.

Stop purity-spiraling, LARPer. Jewish wives are the last stand of implicit white identity.

He's still on twatter and he has the nerve to call us faggots while he's swooning over Dickie Spencer in this tweet?

twitter.com/fascistlemming/status/820828994467663873

Whatever happened with the TRS ED page? All of this needs to be documented somewhere.

Making money doesn't make you a fucking Jew. Expecting people to do shit for free makes you a nigger though. Hosting websites costs money and time. I value my time; I include ads on my websites.

It's how they operate. Make themselves out to be your friends, that they're the only ones in the world that really understand you, come sit in with your buddies on TDS and pretend to LARP with us for 3 hours, don't forget to hit that donate button ::^)

It's worth noting that the vast majority of the TRS userbase was against Enoch, and it's the main reason why the forums were taken down. It's only the faggot inner circlites, the e-celebs, and the wannabe podcasters that are siding with Enoch.

That's encouraging.

What are you sperging out about you fucking analphabet? Trs is a fucking honeypot, I'm aware. I said for months mike sounds like a fucking yid. Youre the one who thinks making money providing a service is somehow fucking jewish.

Asking for donations is not jewish. But the fact that it turns out that he wasn't serious about anything he talked about and it was basically just a LARPfest radio show for him and his jew wife to get some extra shekels from is totally jewish. Context, my dude.

Not bad, not bad. They might recover quite well.

nah, that is literal kikery

I'll believe that when I see the divorce papers.

Few things would give me more pleasure than seeing that fucking race traitor bitch remove himself from this world.

I wasnt talking about trs you illiterate nigger.

Hosting a websitw with high traffic is not 3.50 a month, nor am I talking about TRSodomite you dumb cunt. There's an ID system here kike, read my posts in context.

Then bulbasaur was lying before I dropped his dox

WEW two Overton's in one thread so far, noice!

Holy fuck, Faggy Lemming gets owned by that psycho bitch Sinead of all people. If I got owned that bad suicide would be the upmost viable option.

His linkedin says he worked for albertsons, and then drove machinery in the army.

Not sure why us shitposting about your leader being exposed as a kike on our own website has gotten you so upset friend.

What about Cultural Marxism/Communism and Socialism?
What about niggers and shitskins raping and killing?
What about unemployment?
Degeneracy in inner cities?

Man. I'm never going to follow or approve of any site or movement that does not adress the problems of the world in its entirety.

"You either name the jew or no good"
No faggots you name the jew AND everything else.

Im not positive it was in this thread or the last kike dox thread but someone else was onto this that if you start a movement but arent sure where you are going with it (is this a hobby or a career or is it a conviction to go change the world indefinitely) then you should just back the fuck off. You will either be subverted or you are a jew.

I'm done with these aut-kike faggots and their ilk. Stop larping already and go full NatSoc1488

Behind all of these problems you will find the Jew.
Behind the Jew you will find his Plot of the NWO
Within that plot the destruction of the White/Aryan/Amalekite race must be destroyed before they can have success.

This is why I listed those three things, because all other hinge upon them. Perhaps you should lurk moar.

ANOTHER TRSODOMITE ON TWATTER WHITEKNIGHTING MIKE EUNUCH

twitter.com/L_Babenberg/status/821050323011829760

"I was among the 1st who called for Enoch to resign until he fixes his "situation" but ppl calling him all kinds of names can fuck right off."

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

I know that you are right.
I know, my friend joe does not.
What I meant is you have to go full out killing niggers and gassing kikes and not larping about the jews with your homosexual and jew friends.

But yes, you are right. Everything is the eternal jews fault. But what is everything that is so wrong?
People need to hear that. See it. Feel it.
Im saying we dont need another (((Richard B Spencer))) but an actual Adolf Hitler.

This dude is either going to kill himself or go full sjw commie faggot.

His "arguments" are absolutely shit tier. I thought TRS fags prided themselves on their wit, debate and wordsmithing? This is garbage. This is a grown "man" crying like a faggot in the dark regurgitating Chan speak, appropriating our culture is meme-tier faggotry.

Yes Mike's wife is a kike. A practicing, out and proud kike who does make up for transvestite musicals and PR for a nigger. She it the epitome of a kike, the kikiest.

Just ignore that Mike's brother is a half nigger, him mom is a coal burner and his sister is a rice burner. It's a travesty.

He literally worked at a company called "PRONOUNS" and had gay erotica in his Amazon wish list. I mean, that's par for the course amigos, every box checked and a laugh track Bazinga during the series-season-finale'!

and this stupid faggot insists kike eunuch is a good guy

twitter.com/JohnRebel88/status/820683949445906432

"I'M 90% SURE THAT MIKE IS NOT A SHILL, Holla Forums ON THE OTHER HAND ARE LARPING CONSPIRACY THEORISTS"

twitter.com/unprecedented77/status/821002887870509058

They're all undergoing a massive dose of cognitive dissonance. It's why these facts are staring them blankly in the face and they still parrot this "she's only 25% jewish and she's redpilled AF bro!" bullshit that they were initially told. Their minds are literally causing hallucinations and fucking with them. They can't help but gloss right over all the 200% damning evidence against Enoch and his kike wife

I listened to some of the podcasts, and they constantly talked about signing up for the forums and 'extreme vetting'. What are the chances Mike has always been a full sjw commie faggot and he now has the personal info of thousands of people ?

I'm not gonna say it was a honeypot, but their design was the perfect setup for a honeypot.

Have it initially open to everyone so that enough people flood into the trap. Then bar the gates and close off invites. This creates a false sense of security and a relaxed atmosphere that makes people more likely to divulge information they otherwise would not. And then when they want more people for the honeypot, they make them go through extreme vetting where they need to provide other online accounts to tie them to, which just makes it even easier to potentially dox someone.

And then there's the whole "don't worry goyim, you can trust us not to read off your paypal info when you donate to us!" shit. How many paypal names and addresses do they have for people?

There was another user who came up with the term Militant Dadaism. And this is truly the only term I can come close to acknowledge to Holla Forums ideology (well, outside of NatSoc).

Militant Dadaism just doesn't have that ring to it, yanno?

Gavin "Canucks For Cucks" McShekelstein lmao… That photo cracks me up everytime.

the alt-right is a malformed miscarriage and it's slithering out the snatch of the whore of babylon.

PO Box 100563, Arlington, VA 22210

I can't believe I fucking opened that. God damnit.

Well it's a good case study of how altkike shills are trying to subvert the people of Holla Forums.

And why they will never be successful here.

TRS and the altright are not Holla Forums nor are they "helping" us in anyway.

If anything they try to coopt our movement so that they can create a personal profit rather than a political party.

ecelebs are beholden to views not to actual discourse like we are here.

We are the pure ones and we will destroy anyone who wishes to taint our purity with their greed laden ambitions.

kike

What we do is embrace the label and do like what cobain did with the alt left (who turned it into a death spiral).
Turn it into a real right movement.

Or exploit it for record deals and get addicted to junk.

I'm not kidding about the junk bit. Fuck this fucking world sometimes.

is that a fucking high point at 1:52?

nah fuck off

I second thus and add that this is a opportunity to really gain some ground with those that are true believers. The half ass, shit posting, race mixing faggots won't be welcome.

What happened is their "purity spiral" turned into a purification whirlwind.

KEK

What movement does Holla Forums have? What I see is that we are very decentralized and very lose. Holla Forums has no clear cut movement or shit alike.

I have an honest question. Are jews people with israeli blood or people who follow the religion or both? Also What bloodline do the israelis belong too?

We're the only outlet in the west that actually promotes true freedom of speech as we offer anonymity. That's why our influence stretches across the western world.

Because we are decentralized and allow for ideas and ideals to be grown and pruned by merit rather than profit like the altkike wants to do.

I laugh every time.

A lot of people talk about subversion but they sure don't seem to understand it.

The timing is strange. I had asked myself, while I saw the string of doxxing occur, why now? Why was everyone who got doxxed present at NPI.

Makes perfect sense, sacrifice TRS, obtain it's converts. Smart move by Spencer. I expect some podcasts soon.

So Holla Forums cares about Jews, when it comes to the alt-kike, and TRS but not when it comes to Trump, be consistent fagots.

I wouldn't put it past Spencer (((and company))) for a second. Thing is, I still trust TRS far more than the oldfag crowd that's been designed to fail.

At least most of the goy involved in TRS have good intentions.

Holy Shit

Honestly I don't care. If anything it will butter up normies to be further redpilled.

FUCKING BASED MODS

Gas yourself, weeb.

Oh, look, someone who likely has no relation to this website whatsoever is pretending to shill for them on here to piss us off. Geeze, want us to doxx them for you or something??

FUCK OFF YOU FUCKING KIKE
SAGE, REPORT, HIDE

Oh look, another subversive kike e-celeb.

someone better fix that fucking logo